March 28, 2024, 06:54:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 200283 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #560 on: February 19, 2009, 05:11:42 PM »

I believe that CAPS came on the scene in January to divert attention away from the contents of the trap/cage.  However ... I do not adhere to the theory of the planting of evidence.

Think about it.  If the "powers that be" had any intentions of confirming the death of Natalee Holloway and returning her remains to the family ... WHY WAS THE TRUTH REGARDING THE CONTENTS OF THE CAGE/TRAP COVERED UP?  John Silvetti/ Louis Schaefer would have emerged as heros and ... the Persistence undertaking would have been declared a success.

What am I missing?

Janet

I have thought about this many times and I thought at one time that ALE took
the contents of the trap/cage and at that time had intentions of returning Natalee
to her family. 
The Persistnce/Aruba could not let it be known that they had found her
remains because they wanted to continue to map the ocean, so nothing could be said
until the map/grid was completed.
Caps was sent in to set up another location as a possible place where Natalee's remains
could be found.  I think at that point they had intentions of placing Natalee's body in a
new location where it could be claimed by the family.
Then Robin posted the pictures of the inside of the trap at BNH and their plan was foiled
because the skull was visible on the photos.
I don't contend that any of this is true......just something I figured made sense.

Thank you for asking that, Janet. 

Magnolia - That makes so much sense, thank you!

Wreck also helped me understand that Silvetti may have been continuing with the plan anyway to try clear the Persistence...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4515.msg670251#msg670251

Lifesong:
Excellent.  But, why? 
As it relates to the crimes against Natalee, who is protected by remains being in the pond and not in the cage.  Who is incriminated?
And why the change of heart in allowing any of her to be found?
I'm still not getting it, and it's frustrating.

Wreck:
1) The only one really "protected" is the Persistence. Why? Because they could not admit their "search" for Natalee was a fraud. They still were trying to pin the crime on Joran.

2) Change of heart? No not really -- something however foiled their plan to make it appear that Natalee was found in the pond. (What that was -- I don't know)

Lifesong:
Thanks, Wreck.  Of course, Silvetti had to cover the Persistence to resolve being on the outs with Schaefer. 

It could be that only the shoe was to be planted in the pond.

I'll be the first to admit it's still all sketchy to me, which is why I'm still interested in digging the truth out.

Lifesong

Think about it.  The ROV images that Kyle sent to the FBI ... the ROV images that the FBI gave to Dave Holloway ... the ROV images that Robin posted on a private site ... the ROV images that Klaas posted on the SM forum ... must fit into the equation.

I tend to believe that the Arubans/John Silvetti were unaware that Kyle Kingman had sent the ROV images from the December 29, 2007 dive to the FBI.  This implies the finale to the great Aruban coverup was thwarped prior to the January 7, 2008 recovery process.

I could be wrong but ... I believe that the Arubans and John Silvetti became aware of the ROV images that Kyle sent to the FBI and ... CAPS was delegated as a distraction to take the focus off the cage/trap in the hopes that the ROV images would become a non-issue.

However ... Robin Holloway's exposure of the ROV images on BNH in February, 2008 and ... Klaas' exposure of the ROV images on SM ... implied the ROV images were to become an issue to be reckoned with.  This is when the Silvetti/Mansur/CAPS connection that encompassed "the pond witness" came about.

IMO

Janet

+++++

DECEMBER 29, 2007 - ROV IMAGES

klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24 -
« Reply #592 on: February 27, 2008, 03:09:38 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.msg356063#msg356063

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #525 on: February 29, 2008, 02:58:40 AM »

I really didn't want to respond to all this but I feel I must. 

Please stop...and carefully think things through here.  You know who I mean.

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?   

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.   

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg357200;topicseen#msg357200

exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

I have always wondered if Kyle sent those images to the FBI without Silvetti's knowlege.
When they were posted by Robin, it was a big surprise to Silvetti and company and they
knew their goose was cooked.
I think that is why Kyle was so furious with Klaas and Red.
But is the Goose Cooked? 

Well, I guess I should have said....their plan was ruined.
I do wonder what they did with the remains that were found.
I think they are still in the Aruban morgue.
I also wonder if the new talk of another search has to do with those remains.
Magnolia...What I can't figure out is why They just didn't say in the first place that they had found Natalee's remains.....And just let Her Family have them and this thing would be over and Natalee would be home and Resting in Peace.....Why keep her remains hidden? What Am I not understanding?

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: February 19, 2009, 05:18:21 PM »

I believe that CAPS came on the scene in January to divert attention away from the contents of the trap/cage.  However ... I do not adhere to the theory of the planting of evidence.

Think about it.  If the "powers that be" had any intentions of confirming the death of Natalee Holloway and returning her remains to the family ... WHY WAS THE TRUTH REGARDING THE CONTENTS OF THE CAGE/TRAP COVERED UP?  John Silvetti/ Louis Schaefer would have emerged as heros and ... the Persistence undertaking would have been declared a success.

What am I missing?

Janet

the contents of the trap/cage and at that time had intentions of returning Natalee
to her family. 
remains because they wanted to continue to map the ocean, so nothing could be said
Caps was sent in to set up another location as a possible place where Natalee's remains
could be found.  I think at that point they had intentions of placing Natalee's body in a
Then Robin posted the pictures of the inside of the trap at BNH and their plan was foiled
I don't contend that any of this is true......just something I figured made sense.

Wreck also helped me understand that Silvetti may have been continuing with the plan anyway to try clear the Persistence...

Lifesong:
Excellent.  But, why? 
As it relates to the crimes against Natalee, who is protected by remains being in the pond and not in the cage.  Who is incriminated?

Wreck:
1) The only one really "protected" is the Persistence. Why? Because they could not admit their "search" for Natalee was a fraud. They still were trying to pin the crime on Joran.

2) Change of heart? No not really -- something however foiled their plan to make it appear that Natalee was found in the pond. (What that was -- I don't know)

Lifesong:
Thanks, Wreck.  Of course, Silvetti had to cover the Persistence to resolve being on the outs with Schaefer. 

I'll be the first to admit it's still all sketchy to me, which is why I'm still interested in digging the truth out.

Lifesong

Think about it.  The ROV images that Kyle sent to the FBI ... the ROV images that the FBI gave to Dave Holloway ... the ROV images that Robin posted on a private site ... the ROV images that Klaas posted on the SM forum ... must fit into the equation.

I tend to believe that the Arubans/John Silvetti were unaware that Kyle Kingman had sent the ROV images from the December 29, 2007 dive to the FBI.  This implies the finale to the great Aruban coverup was thwarped prior to the January 7, 2008 recovery process.

I could be wrong but ... I believe that the Arubans and John Silvetti became aware of the ROV images that Kyle sent to the FBI and ... CAPS was delegated as a distraction to take the focus off the cage/trap in the hopes that the ROV images would become a non-issue.

However ... Robin Holloway's exposure of the ROV images on BNH in February, 2008 and ... Klaas' exposure of the ROV images on SM ... implied the ROV images were to become an issue to be reckoned with.  This is when the Silvetti/Mansur/CAPS connection that encompassed "the pond witness" came about.

IMO

Janet

+++++

klaasen

oceanexploration

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?   

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.   

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

exploration

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them. 

I have always wondered if Kyle sent those images to the FBI without Silvetti's knowlege.
When they were posted by Robin, it was a big surprise to Silvetti and company and they
But is the Goose Cooked? 

Magnolia...What I can't figure out is why They just didn't say in the first place that they had found Natalee's remains.....And just let Her Family have them and this thing would be over and Natalee would be home and Resting in Peace.....Why keep her remains hidden? What Am I not understanding?

Billb is going to be so proud of this quote stack!

They couldn't say that they had found her because it was right at the beginning of the search.
They wanted to do their mapping of the ocean around Aruba.  If they said : Ureka, we found her;
there would be no reason to stay in the Aruban waters and they would have had to return to the US.
As it was they could continue to do their survey under the pretense of looking for Natalee.
I don't think they intended to find her.....especially not that soon.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: February 19, 2009, 05:33:47 PM »

O/T None.Musings!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: February 19, 2009, 05:34:10 PM »

I am back!!!  However ... now for long.

I am not Magnolia but ... my two bits worth nevertheless.

I believe that that as long as Natalee Holloway's remains are not located ... Aruba can always claim there is nothing to prove beyond a doubt that Natalee Holloway is deceased.  There is nothing to implicate Joran or Paulus to a crime.

Hey ... maybe the owner of the cage/trap would provide a trail that leads right back to Joran or Paulus.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: February 19, 2009, 05:35:04 PM »

What am I missing?

Janet

to her family. 

Lifesong:
Excellent.  But, why? 

Wreck:

Lifesong:

Lifesong

IMO

Janet

+++++

klaasen

oceanexploration

exploration

But is the Goose Cooked? 

"NO BODY, NO CASE"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #565 on: February 19, 2009, 05:36:26 PM »

O/T

On right now!  Not sure if this is the crazy psychic or not though...

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

vicenzo tromp keto bay perdi local thursday, 19 february 2009 - 15:17 diahuebs nightfall did take lugar one conferencia of prensa for one update of investigadornan dan y kelly cu was bezig is investiga the caso of the young aruban vicenzo tromp cu keto bay is perdi. click play for see the conferencia cu 24ora.com owing to transmiti live. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: February 19, 2009, 05:36:46 PM »

They couldn't say that they had found her because it was right at the beginning of the search.
They wanted to do their mapping of the ocean around Aruba.  If they said : Ureka, we found her;
there would be no reason to stay in the Aruban waters and they would have had to return to the US.
As it was they could continue to do their survey under the pretense of looking for Natalee.

OK.....So now Do You think that They have talked Dave into going back to search and They will place the remains somewhere and will find Them again so to speak.....and then all will be well for Silvetti and His Bunch and Joran will receive a slap on the hand and Paulus and K2 will get off scot free...  I guess at this point as long as Natalee was brought home.....Who cares what happens to the rest of them......The Good Lord has a Plan for them all.... 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: February 19, 2009, 05:37:53 PM »

RE: Tromp

Yes it's them. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: February 19, 2009, 05:40:31 PM »

OK.....So now Do You think that They have talked Dave into going back to search and They will place the remains somewhere and will find Them again so to speak.....and then all will be well for Silvetti and His Bunch and Joran will receive a slap on the hand and Paulus and K2 will get off scot free...  I guess at this point as long as Natalee was brought home.....Who cares what happens to the rest of them......The Good Lord has a Plan for them all.... 

My opinion..............

At this point, the pond "witness" has come off as completely uncredible, and Mos doesn't believe him.

So, at this point, if something were to be found in the pond - it could very well let Joran off the hook - as this "witness" was the first and only thing/person to introduce this whole pond to the story - and his account completely contradicts another witness (gardener, IIRC), and the GPS tracking of Joran's phone.

So - if something is NOW found in the pond - Joran could walk scott free.  IMO.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: February 19, 2009, 05:40:43 PM »

RE: Tromp

Yes it's them. 
You've Got to be Friggin Kiddin! 

In God We Trust!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: February 19, 2009, 05:43:09 PM »

O/T

On right now!  Not sure if this is the crazy psychic or not though...

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

vicenzo tromp keto bay perdi local thursday, 19 february 2009 - 15:17 diahuebs nightfall did take lugar one conferencia of prensa for one update of investigadornan dan y kelly cu was busy is investigate the Case of the young aruban vicenzo tromp cu keto bay is perdi. click play for see the conference cu 24ora.com owing to transmiti live. come across

Thanks for posting TM, interesting.

never lift the pressure of evil island
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: February 19, 2009, 05:43:47 PM »

My opinion..............

At this point, the pond "witness" has come off as completely uncredible, and Mos doesn't believe him.

So, at this point, if something were to be found in the pond - it could very well let Joran off the hook - as this "witness" was the first and only thing/person to introduce this whole pond to the story - and his account completely contradicts another witness (gardener, IIRC), and the GPS tracking of Joran's phone.

Joran Will Never Be Free.....nor Paulus, Anita, Deepak, or Satish and Many Many Others.......JMO

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: February 19, 2009, 05:43:58 PM »

I believe that that as long as Natalee Holloway's remains are not located ... Aruba can always claim there is nothing to prove beyond a doubt that Natalee Holloway is deceased.  There is nothing to implicate Joran or Paulus to a crime.

Hey ... maybe the owner of the cage/trap would provide a trail that leads right back to Joran or Paulus.

IMO

Janet

'The Abrams Report' for June 29
updated 5:29 a.m. PT, Thurs., June. 30, 2005

CAREN JANSSEN, CHIEF PROSECUTOR IN ARUBA
: The father has spoken with those three suspects and he said he gave them some legal advice, but I think the advices was going further than that. They spoke about the situation that when there is no body, you don‘t have a case and that was already in the first day after the disappearance. And secondly, the father and the mother have asked a friend of Joran, the suspect, the minor suspect, to come to their home to tell them what he has explained to the police. That is, well, I can say, was an obstruction of the investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8416795/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: February 19, 2009, 05:46:38 PM »

IMO

Janet

'The Abrams Report' for June 29
updated 5:29 a.m. PT, Thurs., June. 30, 2005

CAREN JANSSEN, CHIEF PROSECUTOR IN ARUBA
: The father has spoken with those three suspects and he said he gave them some legal advice, but I think the advices was going further than that. They spoke about the situation that when there is no body, you don‘t have a case and that was already in the first day after the disappearance. And secondly, the father and the mother have asked a friend of Joran, the suspect, the minor suspect, to come to their home to tell them what he has explained to the police. That is, well, I can say, was an obstruction of the investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8416795/
Thanks Janet! 

In God We Trust!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: February 19, 2009, 05:47:53 PM »

AMEN to that Hotping.
Do you guys think that they can still trace any drugs on human remains after almost 4 yrs?

O dear Lord, please let it be true

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: February 19, 2009, 05:49:17 PM »

This POS Daniel Young is on 24ora
Disgusting! 

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: February 19, 2009, 05:53:44 PM »

Did you hear what the B*sterd was just saying?

"In America no one cares abouyt Tromp, but he is human also"

The man is an example of a TRAITOR!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: February 19, 2009, 05:55:27 PM »

Disgusting! 

What I find incredible is that Rudy Croes requested their assistance!  They have already met with Rudy Croes and the Prime Minister today.  They have a meeting with police next.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: February 19, 2009, 05:58:29 PM »

Disgusting! 

What I find incredible is that Rudy Croes requested their assistance!  They have already met with Rudy Croes and the Prime Minister today.  They have a meeting with police next.

Unbelievable TM, that`s the people equal to their level IMO

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: February 19, 2009, 06:00:30 PM »

My opinion..............

So...maybe this is why they are "so sure" that she's in one of the remaining targets?  Is that the new plan?

02/28/2008
Article by Cynthia Cisneros, Houston ABC affiliate
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951
Louis J. Schaefer quotes:
  • “I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions.
  • "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."
  • "By Friday, we will have surveyed the entire 50-square mile off Aruba," Schafer said.
  • "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. we have about 150 more targets to inspect."
  • "So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea,” he said.

Tim Trahan is also quoted:
"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.