April 19, 2024, 10:02:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201361 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: February 20, 2009, 01:42:29 PM »

Do you believe that Kyle actually sent the set of six pictures that Robin posted at BNH
to the FBI?   Since he sent nothing else, why did he send those?

Magnolia ... I believe that initially the happenings Kyle Kingman observed encompassing the recovery process were very troubling.  I truly believe that Kyle was force into an intiminated silence by John Silvetti but ... at that period in time ... he felt compelled to expose the deception that was denying Natalee Holloway's family closure.

It appears that sending the ROV images to the FBI and ... requesting the Natalee's Freebirds to assist in exposing the John Silvetti deception to the FBI/Beth Holloway through a document ... Kyle Kingman was initially taking the high road.

However ... at some point in time he attempted to backtrack.  Could it have been a threatened lawsuit but Silvetti/Schaefer?  Could it have been those Network deals?  Could it have been incentives were offered in regards to further his career?

Janet

+++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle
: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: February 20, 2009, 01:45:07 PM »

An intimidated silence?

Kyle:
  I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: February 20, 2009, 01:55:10 PM »

Jen3560

But they didn't know that until the Dateline show aired.

February?

They certainly didn't know on Dec 30th what Dateline would include, and what they wouldn't.

I see your point, but was wondering what may have transpired while they were on the ship that may have set the scene.  Who was interviewed, filmed, length of time spent.  Then Tim became liability and was off the ship the next day or so? 

As I said, wheels are spinning a bit. 

That's a good question.

But also keep in mind, when Dateline originally set out to do this program - it was going to be all about TES and Tim Miller - what they do, how they help, the cases they've worked -  with Natalee being only a portion of the show.

So initially, it wasn't to include anything about Silvetti and/or his company(ies).

The program became all about Natalee Holloway, due to the cage found.

Yes, thanks, I did have that in mind.  It seems the scheduling of Dateline/TES on the ship at that point was key.   Do you know the date they came on board?  Was it just before the dive on 12/30?  (sorry, I probably should know..)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: February 20, 2009, 01:57:31 PM »

An intimidated silence?

Kyle:
  I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

In other words, Kyle was bribed to keep what he knew under his hat. 

I think that if Eric Williams was an FBI or other agent of the US government he was in
the pocket of Aruba before Natalee ever disappeared.
I am still trying to decide on Doug Shipley.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: February 20, 2009, 02:00:18 PM »

For your Timeline LifeSong!May help in your research regardin R Joshua Koch.Take a peep Jen.Maybe Lifesong will find a pattern??

http://www.secform4.com/insider-trading/1389434.htm

Superior Offshore International Inc.
Name Title Total Securities Owned Total Derivatives Owned
Burks Roger D  Chief Financial Officer 154,318 
COLEMAN THOMAS B  Director 11,667 
Codron Leon  Director 6,667 
Daman Thomas  Sr VP - Finance 20,000 
Mermis James J  President & CEO 53,530 
Persky James  Director 5,000 
Putman Randy  VP & Chief Accounting Officer 20,000 
ROSE WAYNE M  Sr VP - Admin/Planning 20,000 
Guarisco John F  Treasurer and Controller 256,667 
Schaefer Holdings, LP  10% Owner 2,409,167 
Schaefer Holdings GP, LLC  10% Owner 2,409,167 
Schaefer Louis E Jr  Chairman 11,811,667 
Smith Eric  Director 6,667 
Terry E Donald  Director 6,667 
CHEMIN PATRICE  COO 43,333 
Weinhoffer David  EVP of Operations   
Singer Steven J  Sr VP, GC & Secretary 20,000

http://www.equityhive.com/Main/Individual/assetview.aspx?i=1389434

Looks like Schaefer was holding all the marbles!

Yes - he certainly was.

Have we looked into Shaefer Holdings LP and Shaefer Holdings GP, LLC?

Will start to look and research those as well!

Stock Trading History of Schaefer Holdings Gp, Llc
The following table details the trading activities (stock purchases, stock sales, and stock option exercises) reported to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) by insider Schaefer Holdings Gp, Llc since year 2005. The trader's CIK number is 1389430. At the time of this reporting, Schaefer Holdings Gp, Llc is the 10% Owner of Superior Offshore International Inc. (stock ticker symbol DEEP).

Stock purchases, sales, and option exercises reported by Schaefer Holdings Gp, Llc since 2005.    Trade Date    Symbol  Company Name (Issuer)  Trade Type      Shares        Price ($)   Value ($) 
2007-04-25  DEEP  Superior Offshore International Inc.  Sale  1,300,000  15.00  19,500,000 

As i'm not a financial person Which company was selling,and or buying to which company??

The way I look at that, Schaefer Holdings BOUGHT SOLD stock of Superior on April 25, 2007.

At a cost of 19,500,000.00

At least, that's what I get from this:

Explanation of Responses:( 1 )These shares were sold in the initial public offering of Superior Offshore International, Inc. ("Superior") pursuant to a Purchase Agreement dated April 19, 2007 among Superior, Schaefer Holdings, LP, a Texas limited partnership ("Schaefer Holdings"), Louis E. Schaefer, Jr., and Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., as representatives of the several underwriters named therein.
( 2 )These shares are held directly by Schaefer Holdings. Schaefer Holdings GP, LLC, a Texas limited liability company, is the sole general partner of Schaefer Holdings.
--------

But I could have that completely backward 

I was totally wrong - he SOLD it, didn't BUY it.

He is part of "the Partnership" for the purposes of the following:

The Partnership acquired 3,709,167 shares of Common Stock upon the completion of the merger of Superior Offshore International, L.L.C., a Louisiana limited liability company (“Superior LLC”), with and into the Issuer effective on April 18, 2007 (the “Merger”).

Prior to the Merger, the Partnership owned 250 membership interests in Superior LLC. On April 25, 2007, pursuant to a Purchase Agreement dated April 19, 2007 among the Issuer, the Partnership, Mr. Schaefer, and Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., as representatives (the “Representatives”) of the several underwriters named therein (the “Purchase Agreement”), the Partnership sold 1,300,000 shares of Common Stock in connection with the initial public offering of the Issuer (the “Offering”). Upon the completion of the Offering, the Partnership owned 2,409,167 shares of Common Stock. The General Partner has full, exclusive and complete discretion in the management and control of the affairs and business of the Partnership, and therefore is deemed to beneficially own the shares
of Common Stock owned by the Partnership. As the sole manager of the General Partner, Mr. Koch possesses voting and investment power with respect to the 2,409,167 shares of Common Stock held by the Partnership. As sole member of the General Partner, Mr. Schaefer may be deemed to beneficially own the 2,409,167 shares of Common Stock owned by the Partnership.
http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/DEEP/179775123x0xS950129-07-2188/1372326/filing.pdf
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: February 20, 2009, 02:02:04 PM »

Jen.Check this link out!This could put some pieces together.Very interesting to link Relationships together!Let me know what you think.Looks like Schaefer has a relationship with Helix energy.Breaks down the relationships.

http://www.marketvisual.com/DirectProfile.aspx?ID=93bc89bc-afb2-4cd3-9a15-bcc3f66dbbc5

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: February 20, 2009, 02:06:52 PM »

Jen.Check this link out!This could put some pieces together.Very interesting to link Relationships together!Let me know what you think.Looks like Schaefer has a relationship with Helix energy.Breaks down the relationships.

http://www.marketvisual.com/DirectProfile.aspx?ID=93bc89bc-afb2-4cd3-9a15-bcc3f66dbbc5

Louis Schaefer has a relationship Superior energy services!

Superior's South American operations are based in Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil and Trinidad, with our primary efforts being rental tools such as stabilizers, drill pipe, living quarters and other needs, along with services such as pipe inspections, hydraulic workovers, snubbing, artificial lift and well control.

http://www.superiorenergy.com/global-operations/south-america/

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #767 on: February 20, 2009, 02:12:56 PM »

KTF~ I made the jump......what's up?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: February 20, 2009, 02:16:56 PM »

Hello IslandMonkey!Can you explain how the buying and selling of the stocks work between Superior offshore and these companies!TIA.There all Schaefer companys!

Schaefer Holdings, LP   
Schaefer Holdings GP, LLC

There is a link a page back for the SEC.just don't know what to make of it!TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: February 20, 2009, 02:17:35 PM »

Helix is the CalDive connection, no?

http://helixesg.com/EnergyServices/CalDive/tabid/196/Default.aspx

Cal Dive
Helix owns a 59% interest in Cal Dive international Inc., a publicly traded diving company. Cal Dive provides manned diving, shallow water pipelay and pipe burial services to the global offshore oil and natural gas industry. Cal Dive is also the leader in diving support, including construction, inspection, maintenance, repair and decommissioning of offshore production and pipeline infrastructure.

Served by a fleet of 26 vessels, including 23 surface and saturation diving support vessels and three shallow water pipelay vessels, Cal Dive's customers include major and independent oil and natural gas producers, pipeline transmission companies and offshore engineering and construction firms.

Access the Cal Dive International website at www.caldive.com

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: February 20, 2009, 02:19:03 PM »

As Janet would say, life outside the cage is calling.

bbl   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: February 20, 2009, 02:22:07 PM »

An intimidated silence?

Kyle:

I think that if Eric Williams was an FBI or other agent of the US government he was in

I believe that the "powers that be" learned from the Paul Lilly the chaperone that Jug and Beth Twitty were on their way to Aruba and ... DEA Eric Williams ... a trusted presents ... entered the senario as an informer.

Following Natalee’s disappearance on Monday, May 30, 2005 … Paul Lilly attempted to contact the ALE throughout the day but … to no avail.  Then Eric Williams ... who has an established relationship with the ALE ... mysteriously enters the scene just prior to Beth and Jug arrival on the Island of Aruba.

Could the FBI agent who was reported by Kyle Kingman to be on the Island in March, 2008 in regards to the pond search have been Eric Williams.  If Williams was one from the getgo involved in the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... it makes sense.  It makes sense to me anyway.

Janet

+++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 32 -
No one says much at all on the four-hour flight . Continuing to make calls for information as long as I ca get cell service in the air. I talk again to the coach. He says he may have found a U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) agent who can help us, but is having trouble connecting with the police on the island. He's having a hard time getting past the beach patrol and getting to to the "right authorities." Then we lose contact.

Page 40 - All of us are dumbfounded by this blasé attitude. No one would direct the coach to island police authorities or give him any helpful information. So he kept vigil in the lobby. He was at a complete loss until the U.S. DEA agent surfaced on the island.

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: February 20, 2009, 02:27:38 PM »

Check this one out!Just shows you how small the world is??????

Follow these relationships in order......May mean something or not!Love to have some input!!TIA

Louis Schaefer-TO-Superior Energy Services-TO-Donald Terry-TO-Horizon Offshore-TO-Richard A. Sanford

Isn't Richard A.Sanford the Financier that just got busted with ties to Aruba???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: February 20, 2009, 02:28:54 PM »

An intimidated silence?

Kyle:

I believe that the "powers that be" learned from the Paul Lilly the chaperone that Jug and Beth Twitty were on their way to Aruba and ... DEA Eric Williams ... a trusted presents ... entered the senario as an informer.

Following Natalee’s disappearance on Monday, May 30, 2005 … Paul Lilly attempted to contact the ALE throughout the day but … to no avail.  Then Eric Williams ... who has an established relationship with the ALE ... mysteriously enters the scene just prior to Beth and Jug arrival on the Island of Aruba.

Could the FBI agent who was reported by Kyle Kingman to be on the Island in March, 2008 in regards to the pond search have been Eric Williams.  If Williams was one from the getgo involved in the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... it makes sense.  It makes sense to me anyway.

Janet

+++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 32 -
No one says much at all on the four-hour flight . Continuing to make calls for information as long as I ca get cell service in the air. I talk again to the coach. He says he may have found a U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) agent who can help us, but is having trouble connecting with the police on the island. He's having a hard time getting past the beach patrol and getting to to the "right authorities." Then we lose contact.

Page 40 - All of us are dumbfounded by this blasé attitude. No one would direct the coach to island police authorities or give him any helpful information. So he kept vigil in the lobby. He was at a complete loss until the U.S. DEA agent surfaced on the island.

Makes sense to me too, Janet.

I found this about Doug Shipley from Beth book:
This is from Beth Holloway's book Loving Natalee Page 129.

At the Holiday Inn the nightly meeting in the 007 room with FBI legal attache Doug Shipley is about to get under way.  Doug is an impeccably dressed, very professional man.  Very FBI-ish.  Anxious to hear what he has to say, we also want to tell him what we have learned about the professional relationship between Paulus van der Sloot and police chief van der Straten.
  Many people on the island have also told us that there is a personal relationship between the two as well, but we have no way of verifying this information.  A private investigator hired by the family told me that Paulus van der sloot was on an administrative judge's panel in 1996 or 1997.  The investigator said while Paulus was on this panel the police chief worked for him and "had to answer to him." 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #774 on: February 20, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »

Hello IslandMonkey!Can you explain how the buying and selling of the stocks work between Superior offshore and these companies!TIA.There all Schaefer companys!

Schaefer Holdings, LP   

Let me make sure I understand what you are looking for and let me know if I am wrong ok? You want to see what DEEP (Superior Offshore) is doing (buying/selling) with SHG, LP and SHG, LLC. and why, is that correct?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: February 20, 2009, 02:34:51 PM »

An intimidated silence?

Kyle:

Janet

+++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 32 -

At the Holiday Inn the nightly meeting in the 007 room with FBI legal attache Doug Shipley is about to get under way.  Doug is an impeccably dressed, very professional man.  Very FBI-ish.  Anxious to hear what he has to say, we also want to tell him what we have learned about the professional relationship between Paulus van der Sloot and police chief van der Straten.
  Many people on the island have also told us that there is a personal relationship between the two as well, but we have no way of verifying this information.  A private investigator hired by the family told me that Paulus van der sloot was on an administrative judge's panel in 1996 or 1997.  The investigator said while Paulus was on this panel the police chief worked for him and "had to answer to him." 

I tend to give Doug Shipley a pass as far as anything underhanded.  This FBI agent did not reside on the Island ... had no connections to Aruba and ... the disappearance of an American citizen was the sole reason he was on the island.

IMO.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: February 20, 2009, 02:35:00 PM »

Schaefer Holdings, LP   

Let me make sure I understand what you are looking for and let me know if I am wrong ok? You want to see what DEEP (Superior Offshore) is doing (buying/selling) with SHG, LP and SHG, LLC. and why, is that correct?

Yes.Any information and times would be appreciated!LifeSong is puttin together a timeline and it may be helpful.TIA!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #777 on: February 20, 2009, 02:35:24 PM »

Follow these relationships in order......May mean something or not!Love to have some input!!TIA

Louis Schaefer-TO-Superior Energy Services-TO-Donald Terry-TO-Horizon Offshore-TO-Richard A. Sanford

Isn't Richard A.Sanford the Financier that just got busted with ties to Aruba???
Just a Driveby...But Whew Hew if this is the same Sanford....Maybe this is what Kermit meant by things starting to shake down.......

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: February 20, 2009, 02:40:30 PM »

Just a Driveby...But Whew Hew if this is the same Sanford....Maybe this is what Kermit meant by things starting to shake down.......

Don't know if it means anything but.Ya never know!The circle of influence within this group is interesting to say the least!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: February 20, 2009, 02:42:09 PM »

An intimidated silence?

Kyle:

Janet

+++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 32 -

I tend to give Doug Shipley a pass as far as anything underhanded.  This FBI agent did not reside on the Island ... had no connections to Aruba and ... the disappearance of an American citizen was the sole reason he was on the island.

IMO.

Janet

I found this from none other than CapsLockWizzard.  Wonder to whom he referred?

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 21, 2008, 02:18:55 AM

Also I need the old friend FBI man that was good friend of Dompig, He was in Aruba at the time in question, he saw everything and knows,  need a Name?

Got to go.

More Later

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.