April 26, 2024, 09:14:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407456 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: February 18, 2009, 05:03:13 PM »

Evidence report on page 72 has...snake in plastic bag as evidence.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: February 18, 2009, 05:03:53 PM »

5PM Kathi Belich report 

She says it's been 9 days since ANYONE from the defense team has visited Casey in jail  hmmmmmmmmmm

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: February 18, 2009, 05:04:53 PM »

I am wondering why in the hell the other meter reader took that damn snake home and put it in his fridge freezer?  FREAKY!!!
OMG I was wondering that also, who does that? Also I would like to know and maybe I misunderstood, that Disney bag that was found at the scene with the white substance in the gatorade bottle with the syringe in it, was that Casey's or was it some random bag that someone threw there?
It has an evidence # assigned to it so I guess that means it was to be tested????
The guy may have wanted to do something with the skin later.  I know a couple of people who have done this with snakes and large fish.  I know, but single guys are a different animal.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: February 18, 2009, 05:04:58 PM »

It's kind of a long shot but the ink and style and color that wrote the house inspect. no. looks very similar to the diary page.If it is the same pen, that's an awfully long time to have a pen handy within reach that still works right. 2003-2008 is a long time, I'm lucky to be able to find a working pen from one week to the next
That made me wonder too mizjay!  The '03 written in red ink ... the entry written in red ink ... the inspectors name in red ink? ... maybe she prefered red ink??  But it's odd!  Back in the day when hospitals used black, green & red to discern shift entries ... I had tons of red pens ... In the last 15 years I'd have a really hard time laying my hands on a red pen without going out and buying one.

Aw Newfie I'm honored that you thought that also, can I share your cigs and hooch stash now??
     we do know that Kc did like to doodle her romantic thoughts and maybe she kept a red pen handy at all times but from my blurry viewpoint, the size of the point looks the same, like a little wider than a ball point.

Do you think I'm ready to join a forensics team yet? No, don't answer,  I'll wait till I get invited.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: February 18, 2009, 05:05:14 PM »

I am wondering why in the hell the other meter reader took that damn snake home and put it in his fridge freezer?  FREAKY!!!
OMG I was wondering that also, who does that? Also I would like to know and maybe I misunderstood, that Disney bag that was found at the scene with the white substance in the gatorade bottle with the syringe in it, was that Casey's or was it some random bag that someone threw there?

I don't think that was clarified....they picked up everything in that area, bagged and tagged not knowing what could be real evidence.....hopefully more definitive info on that in the next document dump.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1025 on: February 18, 2009, 05:05:25 PM »

A syringe & bottle of soft drink found at the scene - 
Yes in a Disney bag, but I want to know if it was Casey's bag, does anyone know?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: February 18, 2009, 05:05:45 PM »

5PM Kathi Belich report 

She says it's been 9 days since ANYONE from the defense team has visited Casey in jail  hmmmmmmmmmm

Now that is very interesting.  Is it a tactic? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: February 18, 2009, 05:05:56 PM »

Thanks Newfie...I guess I'll just sit tight untill they're all nicely packaged on Docstoc!
BTW I thought you were working!  
Hey someone posted pages back ... think it was Nut ... that it is in docstoc ..

And yes, if you read back to this morning ... I've given up that whole working thing ... decided to live under a bridge with my laptop and internet card!  trimm's moving there too!  Always room for you Lovin!   
Thanks but no thanks Newfie.  I have a little one and I would never do that to him, unlike some other losers we all know.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: February 18, 2009, 05:05:58 PM »

Monkey Favor Please!!!!!!   Can we respectfully disagree, not belittle those who don't agree with each other?  Seems DNA, specimen numbers and what they go to, the tape findings (inside or outside of the tape) and so many other details are still developing and confusing at best. 
Maybe we could follow that old golden rule?
What makes monkeys so unique is we have the strong and the sensitive types all together for one reason~~  Let's keep it that way, please!
United we stand, divided we fall. IMHO Sincerely with thanks, News Junkie

Actually, I agree with your post News Junkie!   Thanks!     

Hear, hear !!

Hey Puzzler, thanks for the support.  I think you are the only one who responded, so we might be in the minority here but I know that sometimes the tone toward other posters causes me not to post. 
I just wish the attacks would stay on the players in the case, not on each other.  I think at times, some of the members are razzing each other, but if you are not in their loop it feels intimidating - because you are afraid to partake if your opinion is proven wrong, or not the popular one. 
I might have missed something, but I don't think there is a prize for being right.  Now, if LP is speaking out his butt or any other players - I say have at it!  Just speaking for the sensitive monkeys and the lurkers who might not post for the same fears.
Okay, I am done with my podium.........next? 
______[---------]________

Also, please keep in mind that some are on dial-up (like me) and are playing catch up (like me) so its kind of challenging to respond in "real" time.   

Foggy

Man, I've gotta start previewing my posts...of course that'll add another hour to each reply. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: February 18, 2009, 05:06:50 PM »

Whitney design laundry bag - did JC Penney carry it?   Was it bought with Cindy's charge card?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: February 18, 2009, 05:08:04 PM »

Thanks Newfie...I guess I'll just sit tight untill they're all nicely packaged on Docstoc!
BTW I thought you were working!  
Hey someone posted pages back ... think it was Nut ... that it is in docstoc ..

And yes, if you read back to this morning ... I've given up that whole working thing ... decided to live under a bridge with my laptop and internet card!  trimm's moving there too!  Always room for you Lovin!   

That's right.Just carry the necessary items.Laptop,change of clothes,ciggies for Newfie.Hooch for both of us.And cheese crackers. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: February 18, 2009, 05:08:04 PM »

I don't think that was clarified....they picked up everything in that area, bagged and tagged not knowing what could be real evidence.....hopefully more definitive info on that in the next document dump.....
Oh I hope so, because that is a very horrible thought to think she may have given Caylee an injection of something.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1032 on: February 18, 2009, 05:08:23 PM »

Well, at least one man in the Orlando area has been eliminated as the father of Caylee and that is Lee.  I still wonder why he and the other Anthonys let this rumor float for so long with no denials.

They should set up DNA testing at all Florida Polls at next election.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: February 18, 2009, 05:09:09 PM »

Guess you guys are city folks.  My son would put it in freezer, defrost it and eat it.

...surely your son is single

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: February 18, 2009, 05:09:39 PM »

Oh I hope so, because that is a very horrible thought to think she may have given Caylee an injection of something.
well if it turns out to not be relavent to the case, then maybe they can injest Casey with some truth serume....but then the damn needle might melt!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: February 18, 2009, 05:10:34 PM »

Whitney design laundry bag - did JC Penney carry it?   Was it bought with Cindy's charge card?
I'm wondering if that was the item bought with the JC Penney card. And I'm curious why we haven't seen the charge or charges on that darn card, must be damning evidence.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: February 18, 2009, 05:10:41 PM »

It has an evidence # assigned to it so I guess that means it was to be tested????
The guy may have wanted to do something with the skin later.  I know a couple of people who have done this with snakes and large fish.  I know, but single guys are a different animal.
Sorry..messed up there. Hubby on way home to spoil my fun since he takes over computer with his Facebook for his class reunion. I don't know if I can take it. They act like teenagers on there.
I don't know if this was given to LE by the guy that worked with Kronk because I can't read the signature and I don't have time to go back and look better at it.
Page 72..evidence report. See you all later.....
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: February 18, 2009, 05:10:59 PM »

It's kind of a long shot but the ink and style and color that wrote the house inspect. no. looks very similar to the diary page.If it is the same pen, that's an awfully long time to have a pen handy within reach that still works right. 2003-2008 is a long time, I'm lucky to be able to find a working pen from one week to the next
That made me wonder too mizjay!  The '03 written in red ink ... the entry written in red ink ... the inspectors name in red ink? ... maybe she prefered red ink??  But it's odd!  Back in the day when hospitals used black, green & red to discern shift entries ... I had tons of red pens ... In the last 15 years I'd have a really hard time laying my hands on a red pen without going out and buying one.

Aw Newfie I'm honored that you thought that also, can I share your cigs and hooch stash now??
     we do know that Kc did like to doodle her romantic thoughts and maybe she kept a red pen handy at all times but from my blurry viewpoint, the size of the point looks the same, like a little wider than a ball point.

Do you think I'm ready to join a forensics team yet? No, don't answer,  I'll wait till I get invited.
Mizjay!  Of course you are invited!  It's a really big bridge and we have hardly any homeless people ... we Monkeys can stake out a primo spot!  You just have to like pooches too ... cause I go no where without my dog!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: February 18, 2009, 05:11:34 PM »

Well, at least one man in the Orlando area has been eliminated as the father of Caylee and that is Lee.  I still wonder why he and the other Anthonys let this rumor float for so long with no denials.

They should set up DNA testing at all Florida Polls at next election.
  Laughing...but still...I think it's a GREAT idea for Codis
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: February 18, 2009, 05:11:42 PM »

I looked online at JCP but couldn't find one, Brandi posted a pic earlier...maybe she has link to where she found it?  I did notice that they carried "Whitney" brand though.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.