April 26, 2024, 06:51:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407447 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: February 18, 2009, 05:25:40 PM »

HLN guy just said they are combing through 1100 pages of documents?!  WTF!  Did they get both dumps and we haven't?!  Or did he just misspeak?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: February 18, 2009, 05:25:43 PM »

Whitney design laundry bag - did JC Penney carry it?   Was it bought with Cindy's charge card?
I looked online at JCP but couldn't find one, Brandi posted a pic earlier...maybe she has link to where she found it?  I did notice that they carried "Whitney" brand though.
Quoting myself to say...I looked on yahoo shopping and most of the ones listed there are available at KC's favorite store...Target...now, where are those target receipts again?....HMMMMM.

Yes, I just got so far on a search that JC Penney does carry Whitney brand items but specific to that bag, not yet still looking

Im telling ya Casey replaced either that laundry bag or the Winnie the Pooh bag with Cindy's charge card - they have it on her cell that she called JC Penneys in late June (27th I think) as well as Cindy's resistance to give her statements to OCSO - look at her interview with Yuri, Cindy was very defensive and agitated by him requesting it again and stated "Well, I looked there wasnt anything on it" (close to quote)

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: February 18, 2009, 05:26:38 PM »

On the duct tape and Amy........ Didn't she post to casey or casey to her on Myspace about wanting their duct tape back?  Anyone remember how that went?
If it was Casey to Amy - sure would seem Amy told a fib.

I remember Amy posted to Casey about it...like "Where's my duct tape?" on Casey's facebook? page...and I don't think Casey responded IIRC.  I don't have a link, though, sorry.
Thanks, couldn't recall who posted to who, so thanks!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: February 18, 2009, 05:26:47 PM »

The heart on this page looks the same to me as the one on the tape.
http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18741575/detail.html
The red heart show on this pink page appears to be a puffy heart with a pale pink heart placed on top of it.  Think???

good find...yes I agree

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1064 on: February 18, 2009, 05:27:19 PM »

I'm finally home!! So Monkeys, what's up? Can someone catch me up?...... JOKING!! 
Thanks to a certain pregnant monkey I got the gist of what was released. I even have tomorrow off, so I can go through the pages myself!!

BTW, I think forensics can can do something about determining whether the ink in the diary is 5 yrs or less than one!   
Welcome home Boo,  you have mail....heehee

Oh! You mean from this afternoon! Oh yeah, got that one. Hee hee, You a GOOD monkey! Too funny eh? Oh HH, can I have it too??? Pretty please? I want to know what Monkeys know!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: February 18, 2009, 05:27:39 PM »

DANA PRETZER TONIGHT:
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

thanks Klaas!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: February 18, 2009, 05:29:06 PM »

Cindy's overbearing and controlling attitude is again revealed in the documents released today.    She couldn't even let KC help Caylee open her birthday presents without butting in - and was constantly calling KC when KC was out with friends.    I'm sure KC hated Cindy.     Cindy is the root of all this evil, imo.    What a control freak.   I hate them both.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1067 on: February 18, 2009, 05:30:54 PM »

Why is George so pizzed with this one particular LE search ... that they had to put him on the back patio?
I'm glad you brought this up, Cindy put him out on the patio, much like I do when someone comes over and the dog has to go in the yard because of barking. But what I'm really upset about is Cindy telling LE that she sent someone to the scene a month before and there was nothing there. It answered my question of who was on the phone with Dominic Casey. I can just picture that big mouth telling LE that in her living room. And yes why was George all upset for. And I believe the Milsteads and Dominic Casey were also on the patio, brings a whole different meaning to WHO LET THE DOGS OUT.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: February 18, 2009, 05:32:17 PM »

The red heart show on this pink page appears to be a puffy heart with a pale pink heart placed on top of it.  Think???

Yes,I believe it is.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: February 18, 2009, 05:32:28 PM »

good find...yes I agree
Thanks.  Can one of you photo savvy monkeys put the one from the tape next to the one found on this link?  It is a pink page about a third of the way in this group of pics.  Thanks in advance!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: February 18, 2009, 05:32:52 PM »

Has anyone noticed any mention of testing Caylee's hair for drugs of any kind? When I was killing time the other day I was looking at all the pics of Caylee, especially the ones closet to her murder. In some of the later ones she looks a little dazed. Her smiles don't seem as natural as so many of the earlier pictures, one of them, she's in a green striped dress looks downright unnatural. Her smile is crooked.

PS.  Newfie, my bad, I didn't mean I wanted to live under the bridge, I just wanted a cig and a swig (tumbler size pls.) but I do so want to visit you and Trimm sometime.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: February 18, 2009, 05:33:27 PM »

Why is George so pizzed with this one particular LE search ... that they had to put him on the back patio?
I'm glad you brought this up, Cindy put him out on the patio, much like I do when someone comes over and the dog has to go in the yard because of barking. But what I'm really upset about is Cindy telling LE that she sent someone to the scene a month before and there was nothing there. It answered my question of who was on the phone with Dominic Casey. I can just picture that big mouth telling LE that in her living room. And yes why was George all upset for. And I believe the Milsteads and Dominic Casey were also on the patio, brings a whole different meaning to WHO LET THE DOGS OUT.
  That it does no rose!  That it does!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: February 18, 2009, 05:35:19 PM »

Cindy's overbearing and controlling attitude is again revealed in the documents released today.    She couldn't even let KC help Caylee open her birthday presents without butting in - and was constantly calling KC when KC was out with friends.    I'm sure KC hated Cindy.     Cindy is the root of all this evil, imo.    What a control freak.   I hate them both.
I completely agree with you, she makes me want to puke. She had no business what so ever in having Caylee call her mom instead of grandma. I can almost feel the hatred Casey has for her mother.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: February 18, 2009, 05:35:53 PM »

No ROSE - LMAO.  I have also noticed (at the memorial especially) she pets George and Lee - I mean she really strokes like she is petting a small dog!
And I didn't know they had a kitty!  Also, I am thinking Cindy has a thing for panda bears, by the number of them in the master bedroom.  Poor George - having to sleep with teddy bears!   NO WONDER! LOL
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: February 18, 2009, 05:37:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18739816/detail.html

"When investigators collected the evidence from the house after Caylee's remains were found, they said in the documents that Cindy Anthony told them a Winnie the Pooh blanket was missing from Caylee's bed; Caylee's remains were found with a Winnie the Pooh blanket."

I am so sickened by this.  I knew all along Cindy, George and Lee were obstructing the investigation, but to actually read this makes me want to see them all in jail, NOW!  IMO

That is what Ive been saying all along!   This, the hairbrush, refusing to give her statements to detectives, rotten pizza, washing the pants & other clothes, then sending those pants to the dry cleaners - removing stuff from casey's wallet. etc etc

But folks they eliminated fingerprints of George, Cindy & Lee so logic dictates - since so much links back to their house, who does that leave?   This is compeling stuff today, we know there is a ton more with the 1,100 pages and then the 20 DVD doc dump to follow, despite the defense attacking LE and forensics this case at the end of the day its a  life sentence for Casey, I have no doubts SLAM DUNK.    I doubt very sincerely they will bring back the DP.

The other thing that is very clear is just how much Cindy knew her daughter was demented to say the least and did NOTHING constructive to try to get her help or protect Caylee properly, why because as Ive said from the moment I saw Cindy on national TV she is as twisted as her daughter...this is why they will not bring the DP back, Casey is a monster BUT there will be a ton of boo hoo evidence bought forward by her defense to say her parents abused her, etc etc and that is a component as to why - what it doesnt excuse is the fact that Casey obiviously knows the difference from right & wrong, completely aware what society considers unacceptable behavior just by what she attempted to conceal alone - it wont save her from a  life sentence but it will  spare her life.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: February 18, 2009, 05:37:13 PM »

No ROSE - LMAO.  I have also noticed (at the memorial especially) she pets George and Lee - I mean she really strokes like she is petting a small dog!
And I didn't know they had a kitty!  Also, I am thinking Cindy has a thing for panda bears, by the number of them in the master bedroom.  Poor George - having to sleep with teddy bears!   NO WONDER! LOL
I was freaked out by all those panda bears, and I did see a cat laying on the bed.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: February 18, 2009, 05:40:08 PM »

PS.  Newfie, my bad, I didn't mean I wanted to live under the bridge, I just wanted a cig and a swig (tumbler size pls.) but I do so want to visit you and Trimm sometime.
Of course I'll share!  (note about Newfie ... my favorite book ... "All I Really Need to Know I Learned In Kindergarten")

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: February 18, 2009, 05:41:39 PM »

Has anyone noticed any mention of testing Caylee's hair for drugs of any kind? When I was killing time the other day I was looking at all the pics of Caylee, especially the ones closet to her murder. In some of the later ones she looks a little dazed. Her smiles don't seem as natural as so many of the earlier pictures, one of them, she's in a green striped dress looks downright unnatural. Her smile is crooked.
<<<<<<<<<<SNIP>>>>>>>>
Okay, since you said this - something has been bugging me.  That pic of Caylee (used at memorial) where some said it says CMA on her other  hand.....well, on Nancy or one of the shows, it looks at times like there is a dirty mark around her nose.  Not the kind a kid gets from a cold. More like dirty hands and a kid with allergies pushing up all the time.  Every time I see the untouched photo - makes me think of CF being placed on that nose.  Sad   Anyone else notice that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: February 18, 2009, 05:41:43 PM »

good find...yes I agree
Thanks.  Can one of you photo savvy monkeys put the one from the tape next to the one found on this link?  It is a pink page about a third of the way in this group of pics.  Thanks in advance!

IMO not a match.  It is raised like the one on the duct tape but the edges are sharper on the duct tape one.

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: February 18, 2009, 05:41:56 PM »

Question? Was there not a picture of Caylee in a laundry bag that is made with wire.
I thought I saw one if anyone can find it please.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.