April 19, 2024, 04:07:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 406836 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1160 on: February 18, 2009, 07:05:51 PM »

Has anyone read anything about surgical (or other) gloves taken from home or found w/remains or in car?

Thank you.

I haven't.
Me either.

Pieces of latex found at crime scene......possible from latex gloves.....not a stretch that the A's would have latex gloves, Cindy was a nurse working in medical facility. Also I buy them at the pet store for dog clean-up.

Especially if Cindy was so germ consious as she seemed to be with the whole bath thing

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1161 on: February 18, 2009, 07:06:00 PM »

When you are looking at the Journal Entry Casey made.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER... says... '03

I'm still playing catch-up, so please forgive me if what I'm going to say has already been stated.

It is possible that the '03 could also indicate the following:

3rd diary for the year-if the entry that investigators photographed was really written on June 21, and if Casey wrote in her diary every day of the year, then it is logical that this could be diary number 3.  I don't know how many pages were in that particular diary, but if you figure that there were about 100 or so, then this makes sense. 

The diary could have been started in March (month number 3).

Or like many have said before, the date was written in as an afterthought by some stupid slore trying to cover her butt, or was really written in 03, but she tore out the previous pages, or didn't use the diary until 2008.

Did anyone else notice that the ink is the same shade and ball-point width as the name 'Rick' and phone number that were written on the back of the sticker sheet? 

Also, I couldn't help but notice that Annie Downing's MySpace status is triumphant.  I wonder if this is related to the doc-release?

What day was KC bailed out of jail the first time? Anyone remember?

I don't know for sure, but I thought that it was mid-July.  Perhaps someone knows the exact date? 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1162 on: February 18, 2009, 07:11:56 PM »

JSM    you said exactly what I was thinking, I just didn't want to quote stack and I can't figure out how to highlight!  Also, KC needed to learn to be accountable, for herself as well as for her child. I'm also of the mind that Kc didn't become a lunatic overnight. She had to have been allowed to mature into that personality.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: February 18, 2009, 07:13:52 PM »

I've been kicked out of the cage enough for one day!  I'm leaving ... see all you monkeys later! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: February 18, 2009, 07:14:52 PM »

JSM    you said exactly what I was thinking, I just didn't want to quote stack and I can't figure out how to highlight!  Also, KC needed to learn to be accountable, for herself as well as for her child. I'm also of the mind that Kc didn't become a lunatic overnight. She had to have been allowed to mature into that personality.
Got kicked out of the cage. I was trying to thank Mizjay for her comment, but it just posted her comment. THANKS MIZJAY! JSM is not an eloquent monkey  , but you said what I was trying to say. KC needed to be accountable for herself and not mooch off of other people.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: February 18, 2009, 07:15:45 PM »

I've been kicked out of the cage enough for one day!  I'm leaving ... see all you monkeys later! 
Don't leave Newfie. I asked if I can live under the bridge with you and you didn't answer     

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1166 on: February 18, 2009, 07:16:36 PM »

Mrs Cleaver, nanners 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: February 18, 2009, 07:16:59 PM »

Cindy's overbearing and controlling attitude is again revealed in the documents released today.    She couldn't even let KC help Caylee open her birthday presents without butting in - and was constantly calling KC when KC was out with friends.    I'm sure KC hated Cindy.     Cindy is the root of all this evil, imo.    What a control freak.   I hate them both.

It was Annie that stated this right? Do you believe Annie? How many Mothers invite their Mothers to their childs birthday parties? I just don't see one iota of wrong doing on Cindy's part in this.Dear God,if anyone showed abnormal behavior it would have been Casey simply for stating such a thing to Annie(if it was ever said).I have my doubts that anything Annie says is the truth.Liars run with liars and only after the deed went down did Annie all of a sudden start back paddling.Annie said,"Love me or hate me,all you mf's(I did the abbreviation,she spelled it out) know my name".Her Myspace page a few days ago.Well whoopie for you Annie!!!..It's my opinion but I don't believe a word out of any of their mouths right down to the Grund gang.Love them or hate them,you simply cannot ignore the fact that Caylee loved her Grandmother and if anything,the lunatic Casey couldn't handle it and ended that babies life because of it.jmo

Wow...sorry you feel that way about the Grunds, I find that judgmentally mean with no basis.  The Grunds took care of Caylee as one of their own, Jesse supported Casey even when it was becoming obvious to him that she was far from what he originally thought of her, the Grunds have been forthcoming, cooperative & Jesse had no problem rendering to a poly & passed.   Despite the Anthonys attacks on them they tried to support them in the beginning until it became abundantly clear that both Casey & her mother were trying to pin this murder on Jesse, even beyond that they have made staements that they are praying for them.  What really gets me is that Casey is no different than her mother thru learned behavior or her own sociopathic mindset that Casey was so ready to throw Jesse under the bus & despite those efforts NO ONE has ANYTHING that can link any of the Grunds to mistruths or wrongdoing.   If individuals cannot readily see what Cindy has done & what her behavior pattern is by now all I can say is that is like having a brick fall on one's head & denying the huge knot on their heads - just because Caylee loved her grandmother who largely took care of her doesnt exclude the fact that Cindy has psychological issues herself.  As far as Annie goes, whether she is credible or not inandof itself doesnt preclude the totality of evidence piling up that points directly to Casey killing Caylee or the role her family members took in helping her cover it up.

What you see from the Rev,you see through natural eyes.What I see,I see through spiritual eyes and his words do not line up with the Bibles words.I am not the only one in this forum that thinks the Rev is out of line.He loved Caylee so much that he jumped Casey about abusing he and his wife over childcare.Yep,he loved her that much! As far as I'm concerned,he is nothing more than a self serving person that wants alittle spotlight for himself and has taken great strides in making it happen.I'm sorry if you don't like what I've said,call me judgemental,whatever,but if you ever want to rightly divide the truth about what the Bible really says,let me know...
Just because the Grunds spoke to Casey about how they felt she was taking advantage of their love for Caylee & their kindness towards Casey and/or trying to talk to her about the responsibility she should have for her own daughter doesnt give anyone pause to judge how much they cared for Caylee...goodness.  I suppose according to that yardstick Cindy should be judged the same since SHE HERSELF called her own daughter a pathelogical liar, an unfit mother, a theif & sociopath while complaining that her daughter did not care for Caylee as she should have & yet didnt do ANYTHING constructive to get Casey psychological help and protect her granddaughter appropriately.   I guess the Grunds were supposed to just turn the other cheek & pretend that their son wasnt getting falsely accused and slandered all over the networks, yet Cindy can claim the innocence of her daughter ad nauseum publicly...hmmmm   Make no errors on what I see and from what viewpoints either thru natural eyes, spiritually or logically.   That said, I'll leave it at  I dont agree with your assessment of the Grunds when the same isnt being applied to the Anthonys, more specifically Cindy, the one that loves to get before the cameras smacking her gum with hammer in hand constantly spewing her deception.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: February 18, 2009, 07:18:48 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3374B%20TO%203463B%20REDO.pdf

Notice on page 20.  An anonymous person sent OCSO an envelope  for Lee

I saw that and wondered why the contents weren't revealed or the letter photocopied ....and perhaps it was and we haven't gotten it yet

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1169 on: February 18, 2009, 07:19:43 PM »

HH nanners 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: February 18, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »

Got kicked out of the cage. I was trying to thank Mizjay for her comment, but it just posted her comment. THANKS MIZJAY! JSM is not an eloquent monkey  , but you said what I was trying to say. KC needed to be accountable for herself and not mooch off of other people.

ELOQUENT?????  Why you are all that and cute too!!!!!!!!!
    Earlier I decided I wanted the cigs and hooch from the under-the-bridge monkeys but I didn't want to live there, she said I could just visit, I'm sure you could too.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: February 18, 2009, 07:21:37 PM »

That makes two of us. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: February 18, 2009, 07:22:28 PM »

Wouldn't Annie have had an attorney for the fraud charges she pressed on Casey?  Why not bring him in for any questioning, if she had him by then, I am sure he said only talk to them with me there........that is automatic for attorneys to say!$!

In a case like this there is no way I would talk to the LE without my lawyer present. IMO it is a safety precaution that I would certainly utilize....even if I had nothing to hide.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: February 18, 2009, 07:22:37 PM »

Hi, I just got back from funeral.  Dolce was kind enough to update me with a lot, but did you all discuss the syringe???  Could Casey have injected Caylee with the drugs from her moms medicine cabinet and mixed them with water in the gatorade bottle???  Thanks

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: February 18, 2009, 07:23:20 PM »

Mrs Cleaver, nanners 
chrisk49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: February 18, 2009, 07:25:11 PM »

Does anyone agree with me that George totally lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th going off to work with their backpacks?  Especially since they found the shorts Caylee was wearing the night before in the garbage bag.  No wonder they want immunity!!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: February 18, 2009, 07:25:52 PM »

Hi, I just got back from funeral.  Dolce was kind enough to update me with a lot, but did you all discuss the syringe???  Could Casey have injected Caylee with the drugs from her moms medicine cabinet and mixed them with water in the gatorade bottle???  Thanks
I have not seen it discussed.  However, we have no idea that it is connected to this case.  Everything that was out there was collected.  Maybe next doc dump will have analysis of everything collected.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: February 18, 2009, 07:26:43 PM »

Does anyone agree with me that George totally lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th going off to work with their backpacks?  Especially since they found the shorts Caylee was wearing the night before in the garbage bag.  No wonder they want immunity!!!!

Yep and he'll probably just say he must have gotten his days mixed up.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1178 on: February 18, 2009, 07:29:55 PM »

That heart from the scene - is it on a leaf or what?  Because wasn't the sticker residue in the shape of a heart found on the tape on the skull; and the actual sticker found in the area? 
weathered duct tape ... sad
But didn't they say they only found the residue on the tape on the skull?  IE: did the sticker float off and land on more duct tape?  Or maybe there was more than one of the stickers?

I thought that forensic people probably put the sticker on the duct tape (where the residue was) for evidence purposes ... You are right ... the sticker was not found on the duct tape at the scene.

A guest on JVM said what I was thinking about the sticker she said that maybe they placed the heart over the heart shaped residue on the duct tape to see if it was a match.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: February 18, 2009, 07:30:11 PM »

But didn't he say the top she was wearing was pink and the top she was wearing on Fathers day was turquoise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.