April 20, 2024, 08:14:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 406878 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2009, 09:13:48 PM »

Stacey Newman NG producer has said after the docs are released, Baez and Baden will be making a statement. Can't wait.

Hmmmm, the defense got them last week.  If they are going to make a statement, why didn't they make a preemptive strike?  Why wait till the public makes their own decision?  Very curious.

I hate getting my hopes up but this may be very good news.  Just remember no matter what they say, they will spin it as if it is good news for them and Casey.  Although, monkeys will be able to read between the lines immediately. 

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2009, 09:18:31 PM »

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2009

7 PM ET - On the heels of reports that bombshell new documents are set to be released by the State, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says he will prepare the family for what's to come inside those hundreds of pages. The documents are already in the hands of Casey Anthony's attorneys. According to sources, the evidence is not good news for the defense. The documents are reportedly said to contain evidence seized from the Anthony home shortly after the discovery of Caylee's remains. Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden are set to release a statement once the discovery is released tomorrow morning. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

Well, stuff you need to "be prepared" for usually isn't good news, now, is it......................

Are you sleeping well tonight, Miss Casey? Are you re-playing it in your head and asking yourself if you left prints??
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2009, 09:18:34 PM »

Stacey Newman NG producer has said after the docs are released, Baez and Baden will be making a statement. Can't wait.

Hmmmm, the defense got them last week.  If they are going to make a statement, why didn't they make a preemptive strike?  Why wait till the public makes their own decision?  Very curious.

I hate getting my hopes up but this may be very good news.  Just remember no matter what they say, they will spin it as if it is good news for them and Casey.  Although, monkeys will be able to read between the lines immediately. 

Hugs, Magic 
Maybe its to announce a plea deal.  I hope its not an I told you so.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2009, 09:20:09 PM »

It's all set up and ready to be switched on.  I'll see you all in the AM!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2009, 09:24:47 PM »

The JB-LKB statement could be JB stepping back and letting LKB or other take over due to health reasons???

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2009, 09:27:03 PM »

It's all set up and ready to be switched on.  I'll see you all in the AM!

Nite today!!!  Better make it a strong pot!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #126 on: February 17, 2009, 09:27:23 PM »

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2009

7 PM ET - On the heels of reports that bombshell new documents are set to be released by the State, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says he will prepare the family for what's to come inside those hundreds of pages. The documents are already in the hands of Casey Anthony's attorneys. According to sources, the evidence is not good news for the defense. The documents are reportedly said to contain evidence seized from the Anthony home shortly after the discovery of Caylee's remains. Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden are set to release a statement once the discovery is released tomorrow morning. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

You know, this just chaps my cute a$$. Why the hell should Conway know anything before us? He's not involved in KC's defense. He's just holding CA and GA's hand. That's it. He should have to fricking wait like the rest of us to read what the hell is going on!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: February 17, 2009, 09:27:41 PM »

The JB-LKB statement could be JB stepping back and letting LKB or other take over due to health reasons???

Yeah, he's sick of this case...

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: February 17, 2009, 09:28:59 PM »

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2009

You know, this just chaps my cute a$$. Why the hell should Conway know anything before us? He's not involved in KC's defense. He's just holding CA and GA's hand. That's it. He should have to fricking wait like the rest of us to read what the hell is going on!!!

Ummm...maybe he doesn't and it is just a way to rattle nerves...I wonder if it worked?   

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #129 on: February 17, 2009, 09:31:41 PM »

I thought that for a minute, but I figure it will be the usual criminal defense attorney spin, blah, blah, blah.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2009, 09:36:31 PM »

I thought that for a minute, but I figure it will be the usual criminal defense attorney spin, blah, blah, blah.

I have to disagree with you, I think it will be:

With all due respect, blah, blah, blah.

I believe in miracles!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: February 17, 2009, 09:47:41 PM »

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2009

Remember when LE was supposedly "visiting" the A's right before the evidence of the duct tape and heart stick docs. were released?  Some BS about them reporting "threats" or some such. 

Seems like LE is very, very kind to these unappreciative people.  Perhaps, LE has done the same this time and Conway is spinning.  So, I bet this release is also something very SHOCKING like the heart sticker and duct tape.  KC is really a demented monster on top of being a sociopath.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: February 17, 2009, 09:51:04 PM »

can't wait till tomorrow! will be up bright and early with coffee in hand..ready to catch up with the news that my fellow Monkeys have already sussed up for the rest of us!
hope that it IS bad news for the defense ...
Justice for Caylee could be right around the corner...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: February 17, 2009, 09:53:02 PM »

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2009

Remember when LE was supposedly "visiting" the A's right before the evidence of the duct tape and heart stick docs. were released?  Some BS about them reporting "threats" or some such. 

Seems like LE is very, very kind to these unappreciative people.  Perhaps, LE has done the same this time and Conway is spinning.  So, I bet this release is also something very SHOCKING like the heart sticker and duct tape.  KC is really a demented monster on top of being a sociopath.
agree that KC is demented monster....
what does LE stand for? probably something really obvious...

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: February 17, 2009, 09:54:02 PM »

Sorry to post the fugly dog and run. But I forgot my phone at work! I swear, my life passed before my eyes! No phone, no communication! It was horrible! I had flashbacks of the 80's! I may need to lie down a while! My boss called and said she would meet me to return it, so I dashed out. I feel better now. I'm exhausted. 
Flashback to the 80's? I didn't get a cell phone until the late late 90's. What a very nice boss you have to meet you. Got your nanners this afternoon. Boo. Left a reply of thanks!!! You are wonderful.

My ex had an electronics business, so I got mine very early in life. I even remember the first cell phone was in a huge purse like thingy with a big a$$ battery charger!! 
That makes sense then. I remember the backpack phones, never had one myself. Heck my family didn't get a vcr until I was out of college. That's probably why I am so technologically illiterate now.

The first one I had was installed in the car. Then they came out with the "bag" phones, which was like a great invention at the time because you could carry them from car to car. Then I got one of the portable phones which was big awkward and heavy, but it was portable and a hand held. It took up your whole purse, and you sure could not lose it like I do all of the ones now. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: February 17, 2009, 09:54:51 PM »

ally a demented monster on top of being a sociopath.
[/quote]

Law Enforcement

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2009, 09:55:18 PM »

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2009

LE - Law Enforcement or OCSO = Orange County Sheriff's Office..Depending on how lazy my fingers are...lol
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: February 17, 2009, 09:55:26 PM »

Just wanted to say that secretly I was glad that NG didn't give any play on the caylee case. I want the whole
crazy lot of 'em to quit getting publicity. I want them to have their tummy aches and breakdowns all by themselves.
Everytime they make any bonehead move they're covered like they're royalty. BAH.    I'd like to see them go back to
the dysfunctional group that theyalways were and will always be, with no tv camera around so I don't have to hear
their stupid, moronic lies.

Although I'd secretly miss slicin' and dicin' their every comment, I'd gladly give it up, just knowing that they want the
spotlight so bad and aren't getting it.

Phewww, I feel better now, tomorrow can't come soon enough.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: February 17, 2009, 09:56:24 PM »

see, I told you that it was probably something obvious... thank you kind person!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: February 17, 2009, 09:57:46 PM »

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2009

He will get with them so they can make up a "new script"..............those people (including Conway) make me sick to look at them now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.