March 28, 2024, 05:38:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 404667 times)
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1200 on: February 18, 2009, 07:54:35 PM »

Cindy's overbearing and controlling attitude is again revealed in the documents released today.    She couldn't even let KC help Caylee open her birthday presents without butting in - and was constantly calling KC when KC was out with friends.    I'm sure KC hated Cindy.     Cindy is the root of all this evil, imo.    What a control freak.   I hate them both.

It was Annie that stated this right? Do you believe Annie? How many Mothers invite their Mothers to their childs birthday parties? I just don't see one iota of wrong doing on Cindy's part in this.Dear God,if anyone showed abnormal behavior it would have been Casey simply for stating such a thing to Annie(if it was ever said).I have my doubts that anything Annie says is the truth.Liars run with liars and only after the deed went down did Annie all of a sudden start back paddling.Annie said,"Love me or hate me,all you mf's(I did the abbreviation,she spelled it out) know my name".Her Myspace page a few days ago.Well whoopie for you Annie!!!..It's my opinion but I don't believe a word out of any of their mouths right down to the Grund gang.Love them or hate them,you simply cannot ignore the fact that Caylee loved her Grandmother and if anything,the lunatic Casey couldn't handle it and ended that babies life because of it.jmo

I know that Caylee loved her grandmother - and that Cindy loved her back.   But, imo, Cindy was/is overbearring.   

And if Cindy was indifferent,she'd be crucified for that too.It's a no win situation as far as I can tell and I highly doubt any of us know what the real truth is concerning that relationship.All we have is heresay from all the friends and so forth.I'm no Cindy fan for sure but I take what all the players have said with a huge grain of salt.Casey is a sociopath and nothing will ever convince me otherwise..jmo
That does bring up a great point.  I'm of the mind that CA was extremely overbearing and controlling.  That brings to question ... why she would not insist on meeting Zanny the Nanny?!  Unless of course she'd never heard of her until the night LE came a-calling ...

Yes that is a good question.An overbearing mother would have to know something like that right?I mean really,which is it? She obsessed so much about Caylee's upbringing,how did that escape her radar? Why wasn't Cindy out pounding the pavement every minute of the day when Caylee was missing for 31 days?How did she control her impulses of not doing it?She could have reported the car stolen on day one and had Casey arrested which would have brought Caylee home to her.If she was so controlling and overbearing,why then,didn't she do it? Things just are not adding up.jmo

Because they are both spiteful b&tches....each trying to outlast  MOO

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1201 on: February 18, 2009, 07:54:53 PM »

Why do I get kicked out of the cage when I am trying to post something? JSM is getting an inferiority complex.   
Me too.  Hope no one is feeling ignored.

I keep getting booted too. 
Thought it was just me Trimm.  I had an intelligent post and it went poof into thin air. Then I forgot what I had typed. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: February 18, 2009, 07:54:56 PM »

Does anyone agree with me that George totally lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th going off to work with their backpacks?  Especially since they found the shorts Caylee was wearing the night before in the garbage bag.  No wonder they want immunity!!!!
He totally lied.

Are they still asking for immunity? I thought LE stated at some point that there were no impending charges coming against anyone.Not true? I also think George was not telling the truth here at this point for sure...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1203 on: February 18, 2009, 07:57:31 PM »

things are so seldom black and white. except who murdered caylee.

i wouldnt wish what has happened to the anthonys on my worst enemy. i also would hope and pray that i would never be defined by how i acted during the single darkest time in my life. it seems pretty simple, and yet...

there are so many hours of cindy talking, talking as in speaking (im only going by what i have actually watched all the way thru, like the fbi and le interviews and talk and news show appearances ), that i cant help react to her as a person. i dont like her. i dont like the way she talks nonstop, literally. i dont like how she tries to mold the truth to suit herself, i dont like how she doesnt let anyone get a word in edgewise, i dont like how self absorbed she is, i dont like how bossy she is, i dont like the blatant ingratitude shes exhibited for all those trying to help and i dont like her voice. i could go on but i think you get the idea.

how did she get that way? well, she is the youngest of 4 children and she is the only girl. was she spoiled and/or indulged? i would guess so. did her parents make excuses for her at times? probably. are her parents soley responsible for how she turned out? doubtful. do her family interactions seem not ideal at times? well ya. do i blame not liking her on her parents? course not, shes not the two year old ( even tho she may act like one at times ).

do i blame her mother, father, brothers, for her omitting to tell le and the fbi everything that she knew happened? no, its her id like to smack for making them have to waste a single second finding out themselves, thereby taking away time that could have been focused on caylee. do i blame them for her having the strained and competitive relationship she has with her own daughter? no, while ive known a sociopath, i didnt have to interact with them in the bounds of such a powerful and intimate bond as there is between mother and child.

the last sentence may seem strange given her daughter is charged with murdering her own baby. shes a sociopath, and the problem with that is so many of us look for reasons as to why, cause it needs to be something rational and acceptable, it just cant be for basically nothing. that kind of evil is hard to willingly accept, the woman basically looks normal...it cant be someone like us, its too scary.

its true however. thats what i prefer to focus on. the peripheral, ever expanding cast of strange characters, has all the attention of a worldwide three ring circus, and while interesting at times, it has nothing to do with what im concerned about, that caylees murderer gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. and rots her life away in jail.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: February 18, 2009, 07:57:36 PM »

What you see from the Rev,you see through natural eyes.What I see,I see through spiritual eyes and his words do not line up with the Bibles words.I am not the only one in this forum that thinks the Rev is out of line.He loved Caylee so much that he jumped Casey about abusing he and his wife over childcare.Yep,he loved her that much! As far as I'm concerned,he is nothing more than a self serving person that wants alittle spotlight for himself and has taken great strides in making it happen.I'm sorry if you don't like what I've said,call me judgemental,whatever,but if you ever want to rightly divide the truth about what the Bible really says,let me know...

Tater, I think you are confusing Christianity with being a door mat. Just because you are a born again Christian does not mean that you let people take advantage of you, as in constantly babysitting!!! Or standing back and letting people take pot shots at your family! He is being a good husband and father. I would hope that if I had a husband, he would take take steps to protect me in this devastating situation. You have seen what these people can do! They would take your innocent child and gladly see them carted off to jail for the rest of their lives, while they SIT ON THEIR ASS PROTECTING KC!! They knew KC was capable of this, they destroyed evidence and wouldn't cross the road to protect you or your family. Walk a fricking mile in his shoes before you start throwing stones!!! THIS IS MY VERY STRONG OPINION!!!

And my strong opinion is this Boo..."It isn't me that's confused" and no thanks,I'll not ever get in that man's shoes....Nuff said....
Hi Tater, I'm not sure about your religious beliefs, but I think you could be a bit nicer to Boo. I think we all have our opinions on religion, politics, etc. But that was kind of a tacky response. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1205 on: February 18, 2009, 07:58:27 PM »

Does anyone agree with me that George totally lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th going off to work with their backpacks?  Especially since they found the shorts Caylee was wearing the night before in the garbage bag.  No wonder they want immunity!!!!

YEP!!  I've never believed that he saw them that day.  No way, Jose.
Flossy will you stop slapping the leprecaun with your udders for me please. I spit everytime I see him trying to grab the tassels.

You'll have to thank the talented CBB for that one!  I think he's just wanting some milk to put on his Lucky Charms!!!

You think it's milk he's after???      

Was there ever a statement from the defense? I'm sorry to ask, but I've been off and on today between working.....TIA!

One more thing please....... do we know if Casey prints were on the duct tape? I saw that the tape was the same as found in the Ant Home...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: February 18, 2009, 08:00:51 PM »

Flossy will you stop slapping the leprecaun with your udders for me please. I spit everytime I see him trying to grab the tassels.

You'll have to thank the talented CBB for that one!  I think he's just wanting some milk to put on his Lucky Charms!!!

Was there ever a statement from the defense? I'm sorry to ask, but I've been off and on today between working.....TIA!

One more thing please....... do we know if Casey prints were on the duct tape? I saw that the tape was the same as found in the Ant Home...
So CBB you did the leprecaun? I laugh every time I see Floosie I mean Flossy. I'm not sure about KC prints, just know it is the same tape as on the gas can at the Ants house.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: February 18, 2009, 08:03:09 PM »

Peanut - great post!  Have you been listening to my brain rattle?  Lets do coffee! LOL
Billys_Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1208 on: February 18, 2009, 08:03:13 PM »

Good evening everyone!

I have a question:

The diary page on the right says 6/21, wasn't Casey gone from the family home then?  Did she have her diary with her, or did she come home and write in it and then leave again?  Can someone un-confuse me please?  Thanks!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: February 18, 2009, 08:04:48 PM »

Somebody from NG has been reading hear today.  She would have never thought to ask Lee's, George's & Cindy's fingerprints not there, but what about Casey.  Yep, that's us.

I'm going to try to relax
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: February 18, 2009, 08:05:17 PM »

Good evening everyone!

I have a question:

The diary page on the right says 6/21, wasn't Casey gone from the family home then?  Did she have her diary with her, or did she come home and write in it and then leave again?  Can someone un-confuse me please?  Thanks!
She was gone then, yes.  The other questions - we don't know yet!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1211 on: February 18, 2009, 08:08:01 PM »

Peanut - great post!  Have you been listening to my brain rattle?  Lets do coffee! LOL

haha, sure! bring it on, im usually up all night anyway.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: February 18, 2009, 08:09:11 PM »

I would not have looked after Caylee if I was in the situation that the Grunds were in.
Maybe a few times in an emergency, but no more than that. I've looked after my own GD the first one sometimes for a few days in a row, and it eats into your time and life. I loved every minute of it, but still would not have done it for just anyone.
Casey and Jessie broke up, the kid wasn't his, Casey was screwing around. No way. She would have had to make a new plan.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1213 on: February 18, 2009, 08:10:33 PM »

So CBB you did the leprecaun? I laugh every time I see Floosie I mean Flossy. I'm not sure about KC prints, just know it is the same tape as on the gas can at the Ants house.

Guilty as charged..... 

Thx for the response!!!
jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1214 on: February 18, 2009, 08:16:38 PM »

I am probably in the minority, but i feel very sorry for the Anthonys, other than KC. I feel gratified that there is evidence that LA was just trying to get information from KC, acting like he was on her side. It was obvious that he could not even stand to LOOK at her when he visited her in jail--I truly believe he was trying to act supportive in order to get the truth.  I think the ruse went as far as the memorial, with the code speak, and that he was not comforting KC, but rather shaming her, and letting her know that he knew the truth about what a monster she is.  As far as GA and CA, i cannot imagine having the center of your world taken away by that spiteful bitch. I think CA felt guilt about the fight, and still does to this day, and that is why she is in total denial. GA goes along with her, he knows she is fragile (muscle relaxers, anti-anxiety meds) but also as steely as hell, threatening divorce but worried about losing half her stuff. I do think GA loves her, and really wants to be a stand-up guy.
I also feel sorry for anyone that KC came into contact with....that includes the Grunds, Amy, TL, etc.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: February 18, 2009, 08:17:26 PM »

Guilty as charged..... 

Thx for the response!!!
  Then it is your fault I need a new keyboard and monitor! Pay Up! 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1216 on: February 18, 2009, 08:17:49 PM »

Hi Tater, I'm not sure about your religious beliefs, but I think you could be a bit nicer to Boo. I think we all have our opinions on religion, politics, etc. But that was kind of a tacky response. JMO JSM

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1217 on: February 18, 2009, 08:24:17 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3374B%20TO%203463B%20REDO.pdf
Page 62... I wonder WHO that Timothy person is....

Bumping in case it was missed....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1218 on: February 18, 2009, 08:25:12 PM »

Oh oy vey!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: February 18, 2009, 08:27:06 PM »

I am probably in the minority, but i feel very sorry for the Anthonys, other than KC. I feel gratified that there is evidence that LA was just trying to get information from KC, acting like he was on her side. It was obvious that he could not even stand to LOOK at her when he visited her in jail--I truly believe he was trying to act supportive in order to get the truth.  I think the ruse went as far as the memorial, with the code speak, and that he was not comforting KC, but rather shaming her, and letting her know that he knew the truth about what a monster she is.  As far as GA and CA, i cannot imagine having the center of your world taken away by that spiteful bitch. I think CA felt guilt about the fight, and still does to this day, and that is why she is in total denial. GA goes along with her, he knows she is fragile (muscle relaxers, anti-anxiety meds) but also as steely as hell, threatening divorce but worried about losing half her stuff. I do think GA loves her, and really wants to be a stand-up guy.
I also feel sorry for anyone that KC came into contact with....that includes the Grunds, Amy, TL, etc.

Hi I don't think I have ever met you, so welcome to the cage. I felt sorry in the beginning for the Ants and even KC. George is whooped, Cindy is a control freak, KC is a sociopath and Lee lives in a Star War's fantasy land. The person I truly feel sorry for is Caylee. Caylee could have had an amazing life if Cindy would have let KC give Caylee up for adoption. But NO, Cindy was a selfish BIOTCH and wouldn't let her do it. (if that is a true story KC wanting to adopt Caylee out) JMO JSM.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.