April 25, 2024, 06:59:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407384 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1220 on: February 18, 2009, 08:29:36 PM »

I am in agreement!  Nancy Grace peoples are reading Scared Monkeys!  ....and why not!?!  The Anthony's and their "thugs" read here!

We be smarties!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: February 18, 2009, 08:30:04 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3374B%20TO%203463B%20REDO.pdf
Page 62... I wonder WHO that Timothy person is....

Bumping in case it was missed....
I answered but that was when the cage broke.  However, it wasn't much of an answer.  Someone had looked it up earlier and posted the information, but I can't remember.  Maybe you can do a forum search.  Sorry.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1222 on: February 18, 2009, 08:30:08 PM »

Hi Tater, I'm not sure about your religious beliefs, but I think you could be a bit nicer to Boo. I think we all have our opinions on religion, politics, etc. But that was kind of a tacky response. JMO JSM

Luv ya boo. You know I don't take sides! I am Switzerland. I just know what is right from wrong. I may get banned from SM for arguing with Tater. She has been here alot longer than me. So if I do get the red button it's been nice knowing all of you Monkeys! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1223 on: February 18, 2009, 08:31:22 PM »

Probably the same "model" of Whitney design canvas laundry bag. The one on the .pdf was very dark and hard to see.
wasnt there a pic of Caylee WITH HER DOLL sitting in one of theses??????
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: February 18, 2009, 08:32:00 PM »

I am probably in the minority, but i feel very sorry for the Anthonys, other than KC. I feel gratified that there is evidence that LA was just trying to get information from KC, acting like he was on her side. It was obvious that he could not even stand to LOOK at her when he visited her in jail--I truly believe he was trying to act supportive in order to get the truth.  I think the ruse went as far as the memorial, with the code speak, and that he was not comforting KC, but rather shaming her, and letting her know that he knew the truth about what a monster she is.  As far as GA and CA, i cannot imagine having the center of your world taken away by that spiteful bitch. I think CA felt guilt about the fight, and still does to this day, and that is why she is in total denial. GA goes along with her, he knows she is fragile (muscle relaxers, anti-anxiety meds) but also as steely as hell, threatening divorce but worried about losing half her stuff. I do think GA loves her, and really wants to be a stand-up guy.
I also feel sorry for anyone that KC came into contact with....that includes the Grunds, Amy, TL, etc.

I don't know about Lee shaming her, why is Lee saying he is so proud of her? 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1225 on: February 18, 2009, 08:33:26 PM »

Banning JSM would be like kicking a puppy!! and to the "other one" OMG I can't believe you did that!!!!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1226 on: February 18, 2009, 08:33:35 PM »

I answered but that was when the cage broke.  However, it wasn't much of an answer.  Someone had looked it up earlier and posted the information, but I can't remember.  Maybe you can do a forum search.  Sorry.

home inspector.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: February 18, 2009, 08:33:51 PM »

I am in agreement!  Nancy Grace peoples are reading Scared Monkeys!  ....and why not!?!  The Anthony's and their "thugs" read here!

We be smarties!
I like smarties, they look like candy pills. I used to give my nephew a handfull along with his baby Tylenol. He always picked the smarties out and wouldn't take his medicine. I couldn't stand to try and  ::MonkeyWaa::shove the liquid down his throat. He hated it and made me cry. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: February 18, 2009, 08:34:07 PM »

Why do I get kicked out of the cage when I am trying to post something? JSM is getting an inferiority complex.   
Me too.  Hope no one is feeling ignored.

I keep getting booted too. 
Thought it was just me Trimm.  I had an intelligent post and it went poof into thin air. Then I forgot what I had typed. 

I have been lurking reading. This sort of thing used to happen to a lot of us when Natalee case was new.
San taught me a trick back then.

right click - select all

right click again -select copy

this way if you get booted you will still have all of your intelligent post saved. Then just come back in cage and do reply and right click again to choose paste.

If I had not started doing this I would have gave up long ago.

Boo Monkey thank you for being a voice of reason about the Grunds.
My God does not want me to just let people take complete advantage of me. That is what Casey did to the Grunds and everyone else she came in contact with.

[Posted by: jaa1169
Insert Quote
I am probably in the minority, but i feel very sorry for the Anthonys, other than KC. I feel gratified that there is evidence that LA was just trying to get information from KC, acting like he was on her side. It was obvious that he could not even stand to LOOK at her when he visited her in jail--I truly believe he was trying to act supportive in order to get the truth.  I think the ruse went as far as the memorial, with the code speak, and that he was not comforting KC, but rather shaming her, and letting her know that he knew the truth about what a monster she is.  As far as GA and CA, i cannot imagine having the center of your world taken away by that spiteful bitch. I think CA felt guilt about the fight, and still does to this day, and that is why she is in total denial. GA goes along with her, he knows she is fragile (muscle relaxers, anti-anxiety meds) but also as steely as hell, threatening divorce but worried about losing half her stuff. I do think GA loves her, and really wants to be a stand-up guy.
I also feel sorry for anyone that KC came into contact with....that includes the Grunds, Amy, TL, etc.Quote]

That is a great post. If I knew Casey and was being interviewed by LE I would get a lawyer as well. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: February 18, 2009, 08:36:12 PM »

What you see from the Rev,you see through natural eyes.What I see,I see through spiritual eyes and his words do not line up with the Bibles words.I am not the only one in this forum that thinks the Rev is out of line.He loved Caylee so much that he jumped Casey about abusing he and his wife over childcare.Yep,he loved her that much! As far as I'm concerned,he is nothing more than a self serving person that wants alittle spotlight for himself and has taken great strides in making it happen.I'm sorry if you don't like what I've said,call me judgemental,whatever,but if you ever want to rightly divide the truth about what the Bible really says,let me know...

Tater, I think you are confusing Christianity with being a door mat. Just because you are a born again Christian does not mean that you let people take advantage of you, as in constantly babysitting!!! Or standing back and letting people take pot shots at your family! He is being a good husband and father. I would hope that if I had a husband, he would take take steps to protect me in this devastating situation. You have seen what these people can do! They would take your innocent child and gladly see them carted off to jail for the rest of their lives, while they SIT ON THEIR ASS PROTECTING KC!! They knew KC was capable of this, they destroyed evidence and wouldn't cross the road to protect you or your family. Walk a fricking mile in his shoes before you start throwing stones!!! THIS IS MY VERY STRONG OPINION!!!

And my strong opinion is this Boo..."It isn't me that's confused" and no thanks,I'll not ever get in that man's shoes....Nuff said....
Hi Tater, I'm not sure about your religious beliefs, but I think you could be a bit nicer to Boo. I think we all have our opinions on religion, politics, etc. But that was kind of a tacky response. JMO JSM

This is a perfect example of why discussions of religious beliefs are often TABOO... We differ in our opinions often about this or that and debate those differences....but most of us are firm in our religious beliefs and will defends it to the ends of the earth....then others jump in and start taking sides....and before long feelings are hurt and a full out war is on.....  Can we move on PLEASE.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1230 on: February 18, 2009, 08:36:53 PM »

I have never believed that CA made KC keep the baby. KC is so selfish, and she is not stupid, so that if she really didnt want a baby she would have stolen MORE money and gotten an abortion. You do not hide it for 7 months if you dont want a baby. I think she thought it would bring her lots of attention, and then it went awry, and she was forced to face up to responsibility that she never had to before. CA did NOT force her to have the baby and keep it....they have been catering to her for her whole life, and she chose to hide the pregnancy. JMO
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1231 on: February 18, 2009, 08:37:56 PM »

We be smarties!
I like smarties, they look like candy pills. I used to give my nephew a handfull along with his baby Tylenol. He always picked the smarties out and wouldn't take his medicine. I couldn't stand to try and  shove the liquid down his throat. He hated it and made me cry. 
You have candy??  Its not nice to wave candy in front of a monkey or a prego person......

annettef49 - the pic of Caylee was in a baby fold up crib (pink), but did look similar...good eye!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: February 18, 2009, 08:38:24 PM »

Banning JSM would be like kicking a puppy!! and to the "other one" OMG I can't believe you did that!!!!!! 
  That's sweet, thought I was banned earlier today when I couldn't get in the cage Boo. What can you not believe? I felt sorry for the Ants? TIA JSM

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: February 18, 2009, 08:39:15 PM »

Luv ya boo. You know I don't take sides! I am Switzerland. I just know what is right from wrong. I may get banned from SM for arguing with Tater. She has been here alot longer than me. So if I do get the red button it's been nice knowing all of you Monkeys! 

I certainly don't think you are in danger of getting banned JSM.Length of membership has nothing to do with anything.If anyone was to get banned,it would be me.I didn't respond to your post simply because I didn't feel it was warranted.You are entitled to your opinion because just like noses,we all have them.Everyone interested can read the comments and evaluate for themselves. You have a good evening now and worry none....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1234 on: February 18, 2009, 08:39:19 PM »

This is a perfect example of why discussions of religious beliefs are often TABOO... We differ in our opinions often about this or that and debate those differences....but most of us are firm in our religious beliefs and will defends it to the ends of the earth....then others jump in and start taking sides....and before long feelings are hurt and a full out war is on.....  Can we move on PLEASE.....

Taboo...I love that game!  ::::BBBBUUUUZZZZZ::::

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1235 on: February 18, 2009, 08:41:04 PM »

home inspector.

I thought that was the Rick guy.. this is a wallet and JCP CC found in wooded area..

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1236 on: February 18, 2009, 08:41:07 PM »

That's sweet, thought I was banned earlier today when I couldn't get in the cage Boo. What can you not believe? I felt sorry for the Ants? TIA JSM
Aw, I too felt sorry for them at first, but like you their lies really have gotten to me.  I can not understand the need to cover up justice for the granddaughter that you suposedly loved and raised.  Irks me!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: February 18, 2009, 08:41:54 PM »

What you see from the Rev,you see through natural eyes.What I see,I see through spiritual eyes and his words do not line up with the Bibles words.I am not the only one in this forum that thinks the Rev is out of line.He loved Caylee so much that he jumped Casey about abusing he and his wife over childcare.Yep,he loved her that much! As far as I'm concerned,he is nothing more than a self serving person that wants alittle spotlight for himself and has taken great strides in making it happen.I'm sorry if you don't like what I've said,call me judgemental,whatever,but if you ever want to rightly divide the truth about what the Bible really says,let me know...

Tater, I think you are confusing Christianity with being a door mat. Just because you are a born again Christian does not mean that you let people take advantage of you, as in constantly babysitting!!! Or standing back and letting people take pot shots at your family! He is being a good husband and father. I would hope that if I had a husband, he would take take steps to protect me in this devastating situation. You have seen what these people can do! They would take your innocent child and gladly see them carted off to jail for the rest of their lives, while they SIT ON THEIR ASS PROTECTING KC!! They knew KC was capable of this, they destroyed evidence and wouldn't cross the road to protect you or your family. Walk a fricking mile in his shoes before you start throwing stones!!! THIS IS MY VERY STRONG OPINION!!!

And my strong opinion is this Boo..."It isn't me that's confused" and no thanks,I'll not ever get in that man's shoes....Nuff said....

Sorry Sunny. I was just trying to explain that no matter what religion a poster should be kind to other Monkeys. I didn't mean to cause offense. Like I said I didn't mean to cause offense. 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: February 18, 2009, 08:42:02 PM »

Always a voice of reason.Thankyou!.Big Hugs Sunny! I am so trying,trust me.My tongue is bloody,lol.....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1239 on: February 18, 2009, 08:44:11 PM »

home inspector.

I thought that was the Rick guy.. this is a wallet and JCP CC found in wooded area..
ohhh ok. i havent seen anything yet that specifies its related back to casey or caylee but im not done with all the docs yet.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.