April 24, 2024, 06:55:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407270 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: February 18, 2009, 10:10:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

page 49 is a listing of CA meds....

Sorry took a while to look them all up:

What struck me was the number of different doctors and the different doctors for the same type of medicine.  Prescription shopping?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1341 on: February 18, 2009, 10:12:16 PM »

Ha, I was looking them up too... glad I am not the only one looking to see what all pills  CA has been popping and for what..

Hudsunn, I noticed that too... Is it not known that people addicted to prescription drugs will go to several different doctors to get different or the same pills just more of?? I thought I read that somewhere.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: February 18, 2009, 10:12:51 PM »

That Lexapro was just before ?
Whatever.
If my GD was missing and then deceased, I would need something stronger and more. I really can't knock Cindy for taking meds, I have taken some myself in the past over less life altering events ( and I must add, sometimes silly stuff, just big in my mind ) than what was going on there.
The Front Page has the summary of the " bombshells " of the day.
Read over at Blink's that Baez has not visited her since he had a complaint filed at the FL bar.
Well, there were no surprises today. We all surmised most of this over the past few months. Nut case family, all of them. Too bad no one could stop their drama and pay attention to protecting the kid.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: February 18, 2009, 10:13:08 PM »

Cindy's overbearing and controlling attitude is again revealed in the documents released today.    She couldn't even let KC help Caylee open her birthday presents without butting in - and was constantly calling KC when KC was out with friends.    I'm sure KC hated Cindy.     Cindy is the root of all this evil, imo.    What a control freak.   I hate them both.

It was Annie that stated this right? Do you believe Annie? How many Mothers invite their Mothers to their childs birthday parties? I just don't see one iota of wrong doing on Cindy's part in this.Dear God,if anyone showed abnormal behavior it would have been Casey simply for stating such a thing to Annie(if it was ever said).I have my doubts that anything Annie says is the truth.Liars run with liars and only after the deed went down did Annie all of a sudden start back paddling.Annie said,"Love me or hate me,all you mf's(I did the abbreviation,she spelled it out) know my name".Her Myspace page a few days ago.Well whoopie for you Annie!!!..It's my opinion but I don't believe a word out of any of their mouths right down to the Grund gang.Love them or hate them,you simply cannot ignore the fact that Caylee loved her Grandmother and if anything,the lunatic Casey couldn't handle it and ended that babies life because of it.jmo

Wow...sorry you feel that way about the Grunds, I find that judgmentally mean with no basis.  The Grunds took care of Caylee as one of their own, Jesse supported Casey even when it was becoming obvious to him that she was far from what he originally thought of her, the Grunds have been forthcoming, cooperative & Jesse had no problem rendering to a poly & passed.   Despite the Anthonys attacks on them they tried to support them in the beginning until it became abundantly clear that both Casey & her mother were trying to pin this murder on Jesse, even beyond that they have made staements that they are praying for them.  What really gets me is that Casey is no different than her mother thru learned behavior or her own sociopathic mindset that Casey was so ready to throw Jesse under the bus & despite those efforts NO ONE has ANYTHING that can link any of the Grunds to mistruths or wrongdoing.   If individuals cannot readily see what Cindy has done & what her behavior pattern is by now all I can say is that is like having a brick fall on one's head & denying the huge knot on their heads - just because Caylee loved her grandmother who largely took care of her doesnt exclude the fact that Cindy has psychological issues herself.  As far as Annie goes, whether she is credible or not inandof itself doesnt preclude the totality of evidence piling up that points directly to Casey killing Caylee or the role her family members took in helping her cover it up.

What you see from the Rev,you see through natural eyes.What I see,I see through spiritual eyes and his words do not line up with the Bibles words.I am not the only one in this forum that thinks the Rev is out of line.He loved Caylee so much that he jumped Casey about abusing he and his wife over childcare.Yep,he loved her that much! As far as I'm concerned,he is nothing more than a self serving person that wants alittle spotlight for himself and has taken great strides in making it happen.I'm sorry if you don't like what I've said,call me judgemental,whatever,but if you ever want to rightly divide the truth about what the Bible really says,let me know...
Tater, I am no biblical or religious expert so it may not be my place, but Mr Grund is a pastor and pastors, like Jesus are supposed to tend their flocks. If Mr Grund called KC out on the babysitting issue, maybe it was in the spirit of telling KC she needs to pay a sitter and not expect the Grunds to disrupt their lives babysitting Caylee.

Heck Cindy would call and tell KC to get home so Cindy didn't have to deal with Caylee.

You take up for Cindy but she did the exact same thing the Grunds did. Tell KC that Caylee is her baby she needs to find proper child care for her kid.

Hope this makes sense Monkeys. I have a hard time typing what is trying to come out of my brain. I am probably wrong on this so I apologize if I am too harsh. 

No, JSM, you were not too harsh.  In fact, I would have been much more harsh.  I completely agree with Cappucino. While the Rev. Grund's version of religion is not mine, (To each his own)I believe him to be a compassionate, caring individual and that he loved Caylee very much.  In fact, at one time the Grund family loved Casey until it became clear to them what she was.  He and Mrs. Grund cared for Caylee as if she were their own grandchild until they saw they were being taken advantage of.  I do not fault him for that.  In fact, I admire him for protecting his own from Cindy's devious plans.

Did your tests come back?  Don't want to be nosy but hope you're OK.  Kiss to Joe.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: February 18, 2009, 10:14:10 PM »

What struck me was the number of different doctors and the different doctors for the same type of medicine.  Prescription shopping?

unless she's taken them before, looks like the anxiety and depression meds are most recent. 

i was wondering if she was on them before all this happened.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: February 18, 2009, 10:15:03 PM »

Does anyone agree with me that George totally lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th going off to work with their backpacks?  Especially since they found the shorts Caylee was wearing the night before in the garbage bag.  No wonder they want immunity!!!!
He totally lied.

Yes he lied.  It is clear that Casey and Cindy had an enormous blow-up on the night of the 15th and Casey grabbed Caylee and stormed out.  That was the last time they say Caylee.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: February 18, 2009, 10:16:21 PM »

Does anyone agree with me that George totally lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th going off to work with their backpacks?  Especially since they found the shorts Caylee was wearing the night before in the garbage bag.  No wonder they want immunity!!!!
He totally lied.

Yes he lied.  It is clear that Casey and Cindy had an enormous blow-up on the night of the 15th and Casey grabbed Caylee and stormed out.  That was the last time they say Caylee.
Oh boy, I wish we had an editing function.  I meant the last time they SAW Caylee.

jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1347 on: February 18, 2009, 10:16:26 PM »

The meds dont seem strange to me at all, i work for social security and take disability claims. Many people are on alot more meds, some people with hypertension or diabetes are on 4 meds for that condition alone. The lexapro was all the same doseage, just maybe refilled at different times. It doesn't seem odd to me at all (although i do not go to the doctor and am not on any medication). 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: February 18, 2009, 10:18:10 PM »

That isn't an excessive amount of meds, neither is the dosage.
So, she always seemed loaded up on something, maybe there were more empty bottles on the trash, this is just from the house.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: February 18, 2009, 10:20:17 PM »

http://store.scrapbooking-warehouse.com/324929.html

This is a link to the Rain Dot epoxy sticker. Can't get the site image to post.

Looks very similar

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: February 18, 2009, 10:20:18 PM »

GOOD SHOW DANA!!!!!!!!
Thanks!!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1351 on: February 18, 2009, 10:22:12 PM »

I've taken carisoprodol is the generic for SOMA, I've taken it for a waterskiing accident, I don't recall it having codeine though? It's a muscle relaxer.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: February 18, 2009, 10:23:02 PM »

GOOD SHOW DANA!!!!!!!!
Thanks!!!!

Yes, it sure was!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: February 18, 2009, 10:23:06 PM »

That isn't an excessive amount of meds, neither is the dosage.
So, she always seemed loaded up on something, maybe there were more empty bottles on the trash, this is just from the house.
Agree.  The lexapro can only be given 30 days dose at a time.  As for the darvon and aspirin with codeine given 6/19 - I am guess oral surgery - like a root canal or something.
Sure expected more than this!
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1354 on: February 18, 2009, 10:25:11 PM »

June 21st....the date of the journal entry....same date, (June 21)KC has an online conversation with Iasson aka Doorknob375

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/07.pdf

(page 19-20)

talks about how happy she is....1st time she felt this way in long time....

Conversation and journal entry both June 21st

good find seeme! i was just watching JVM and the guests on there were talking about the date being 'O3 and how the prosecution is going to have a hard time with that. I hope that they also can connect the conversation with Iassen.  One of the guests was talking about the paper and the ink and yadda yadda..

Well, according to the date on the diary it's written 6/21 (but, of course, Casey could have dated this anytime she wanted.)

handwritten page #2618  in documents dates this conversation on 7/13/08 Instant messaging Iassen Donov doorknob 375 from 11:24:52 am until 12:05:25 pm. (Iassen is lost and trying to find his way in the world.)
SUNDAY 13TH JULYID: ( 11.43AM) I thought you were the one who wanted a relationship
CASEY ANTHONY: I did for a little bit, but he wanted to wait.
ID And it bit him i the ass. are you happy now?
CASEY ANTHONY (11.44AM) I am very happy now
ID Thats good
CASEY ANTHONY Thanks Smile
ID I dont remember what that feels like
CASEY ANTHONY I'm sorry hun Sad
ID Thats life i guess
CASEY ANTHONY This is the first time i've felt this way in along time....yeah. it is, seriously.
ID You like this kid a lot?
CASEY ANTHONY (11.45AM ) I care about him an extreme amt...lets just leave it at that. haha

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: February 18, 2009, 10:27:25 PM »

The meds dont seem strange to me at all, i work for social security and take disability claims. Many people are on alot more meds, some people with hypertension or diabetes are on 4 meds for that condition alone. The lexapro was all the same doseage, just maybe refilled at different times. It doesn't seem odd to me at all (although i do not go to the doctor and am not on any medication). 

No they don't seem strange to me either.  Most of the anxiety meds were after Caylee was missing and I'd probably need them too.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1356 on: February 18, 2009, 10:31:34 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.I'm going to the bunkey.All this today and I just found out Hubby might lose his job.Now I'm really down and out.
Be back in the morning. Justicwe for Caylee.
I'm sorry Trimm. JSM will pray for ya'll

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: February 18, 2009, 10:32:01 PM »

No evidence of doctor shopping at all. These Dr.s may all be part of a group like mine are and all of your records are computerized so they all know what you are on. If not, she still is on low dose meds, and the darvon is NOT a high power pain killer, far from it.. This is all red herring stuff and Cindy, as much as I am disgusted by her, doesnt have anything out of the ordinary or extreme in her med profile....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: February 18, 2009, 10:32:07 PM »

I've taken carisoprodol is the generic for SOMA, I've taken it for a waterskiing accident, I don't recall it having codeine though? It's a muscle relaxer.
[/quote

It seems strange and suspect that SinSin is getting these classes of drugs by so many different drs.  That would draw suspicion from the pharmacist that is filling these drugs. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: February 18, 2009, 10:36:06 PM »

I am catching up some.  The two girls saying that Casey was upset, on the verge of a breakdown and expressed a desire to be committed and "get help" are very, very important.  So is the fact that Casey supposedly told one of them she did not think she was a good mother to Caylee.  Also the fact that Cindy constantly called Casey whenever Casey went out.  I think the best defense for Baez to pursue is that Casey had mental and/or emotional issues that went untreated and that Cindy intervened too much in her life, causing her to be constantly on edge.  The whole love/hate relationship between Cindy and Casey is the root of this problem.  Whether Casey will go along with that defense or not is the big question.  If she wants to possibly save herself from life in prison or even the death penalty, she will have to.  It will not be hard to paint Cindy as a dragon lady.  I know some people sympathize with Cindy and I am sure she did not want Casey to kill Caylee, but I am just being objective here and saying that is the best defense.  Casey could conceivably get time in a mental institution instead of a prison.  But only if they go the mentally and emotionally unstable route.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.