April 26, 2024, 01:14:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407437 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1360 on: February 18, 2009, 10:36:30 PM »

Cindy's overbearing and controlling attitude is again revealed in the documents released today.    She couldn't even let KC help Caylee open her birthday presents without butting in - and was constantly calling KC when KC was out with friends.    I'm sure KC hated Cindy.     Cindy is the root of all this evil, imo.    What a control freak.   I hate them both.

It was Annie that stated this right? Do you believe Annie? How many Mothers invite their Mothers to their childs birthday parties? I just don't see one iota of wrong doing on Cindy's part in this.Dear God,if anyone showed abnormal behavior it would have been Casey simply for stating such a thing to Annie(if it was ever said).I have my doubts that anything Annie says is the truth.Liars run with liars and only after the deed went down did Annie all of a sudden start back paddling.Annie said,"Love me or hate me,all you mf's(I did the abbreviation,she spelled it out) know my name".Her Myspace page a few days ago.Well whoopie for you Annie!!!..It's my opinion but I don't believe a word out of any of their mouths right down to the Grund gang.Love them or hate them,you simply cannot ignore the fact that Caylee loved her Grandmother and if anything,the lunatic Casey couldn't handle it and ended that babies life because of it.jmo

Wow...sorry you feel that way about the Grunds, I find that judgmentally mean with no basis.  The Grunds took care of Caylee as one of their own, Jesse supported Casey even when it was becoming obvious to him that she was far from what he originally thought of her, the Grunds have been forthcoming, cooperative & Jesse had no problem rendering to a poly & passed.   Despite the Anthonys attacks on them they tried to support them in the beginning until it became abundantly clear that both Casey & her mother were trying to pin this murder on Jesse, even beyond that they have made staements that they are praying for them.  What really gets me is that Casey is no different than her mother thru learned behavior or her own sociopathic mindset that Casey was so ready to throw Jesse under the bus & despite those efforts NO ONE has ANYTHING that can link any of the Grunds to mistruths or wrongdoing.   If individuals cannot readily see what Cindy has done & what her behavior pattern is by now all I can say is that is like having a brick fall on one's head & denying the huge knot on their heads - just because Caylee loved her grandmother who largely took care of her doesnt exclude the fact that Cindy has psychological issues herself.  As far as Annie goes, whether she is credible or not inandof itself doesnt preclude the totality of evidence piling up that points directly to Casey killing Caylee or the role her family members took in helping her cover it up.

What you see from the Rev,you see through natural eyes.What I see,I see through spiritual eyes and his words do not line up with the Bibles words.I am not the only one in this forum that thinks the Rev is out of line.He loved Caylee so much that he jumped Casey about abusing he and his wife over childcare.Yep,he loved her that much! As far as I'm concerned,he is nothing more than a self serving person that wants alittle spotlight for himself and has taken great strides in making it happen.I'm sorry if you don't like what I've said,call me judgemental,whatever,but if you ever want to rightly divide the truth about what the Bible really says,let me know...
Tater, I am no biblical or religious expert so it may not be my place, but Mr Grund is a pastor and pastors, like Jesus are supposed to tend their flocks. If Mr Grund called KC out on the babysitting issue, maybe it was in the spirit of telling KC she needs to pay a sitter and not expect the Grunds to disrupt their lives babysitting Caylee.

Heck Cindy would call and tell KC to get home so Cindy didn't have to deal with Caylee.

You take up for Cindy but she did the exact same thing the Grunds did. Tell KC that Caylee is her baby she needs to find proper child care for her kid.

Hope this makes sense Monkeys. I have a hard time typing what is trying to come out of my brain. I am probably wrong on this so I apologize if I am too harsh. 

No, JSM, you were not too harsh.  In fact, I would have been much more harsh.  I completely agree with Cappucino. While the Rev. Grund's version of religion is not mine, (To each his own)I believe him to be a compassionate, caring individual and that he loved Caylee very much.  In fact, at one time the Grund family loved Casey until it became clear to them what she was.  He and Mrs. Grund cared for Caylee as if she were their own grandchild until they saw they were being taken advantage of.  I do not fault him for that.  In fact, I admire him for protecting his own from Cindy's devious plans.

Did your tests come back?  Don't want to be nosy but hope you're OK.  Kiss to Joe.

Thanks Baby, I don't like to cause problems in the cage. I believe the Grunds loved Caylee very much.

My tests are fine. No heart problems, only stress. Thanks for asking.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: February 18, 2009, 10:38:38 PM »

The meds dont seem strange to me at all, i work for social security and take disability claims. Many people are on alot more meds, some people with hypertension or diabetes are on 4 meds for that condition alone. The lexapro was all the same doseage, just maybe refilled at different times. It doesn't seem odd to me at all (although i do not go to the doctor and am not on any medication). 

No they don't seem strange to me either.  Most of the anxiety meds were after Caylee was missing and I'd probably need them too.

I don't think that's a lot of medicine.  I take three kinds for hypertension.  My sister takes seven pills in the morning and seven at night of various things...warfarin, potassium, lexapro, meclizine, lipitor, I don't even know all of them.  I'm surprised that Cindy doesn't take a lot more, particularly for anxiety and depression.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: February 18, 2009, 10:39:43 PM »

I do see that the dates of the prescriptions are varied and she was not taking them all at once.

It is interesting to me that Casey was on the verge of a breakdown and supposedly cried out for help, but Cindy was the one going to a counselor.

I wonder why Cindy and George did not insist that Casey get help if they were so open to therapy.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: February 18, 2009, 10:40:59 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys   I just finished watching NG (taped) and caught up on the days events.  I have to say, I feel a post partem (sp?) defense might be in the works. I hate that idea, but note that she made comments about be institutionalized about two years ago. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Wasn't that from Amy's statement??  I find her statement questionable IMO.. but I do think you are correct.. I see insanity or PPD defense coming..that must be what is going to make us all understand... NOT

Another person, Michelle, also states this about KC saying she's needs to be institutionalized or something in today's doc dump.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: February 18, 2009, 10:43:30 PM »

Goodnight Monkey friends.. all of the reading today has made me weary.
I betcha there is so much more to come too! 
Sweet dreams...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: February 18, 2009, 10:43:45 PM »

The meds dont seem strange to me at all, i work for social security and take disability claims. Many people are on alot more meds, some people with hypertension or diabetes are on 4 meds for that condition alone. The lexapro was all the same doseage, just maybe refilled at different times. It doesn't seem odd to me at all (although i do not go to the doctor and am not on any medication). 

No they don't seem strange to me either.  Most of the anxiety meds were after Caylee was missing and I'd probably need them too.

I always told my husband if something happened to him or my son, they'd have to sedate me... so i don't find it odd either....I'd expect her to be on more too.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: February 18, 2009, 10:44:33 PM »

Good question, Hudsunn,
but remember, she (kc) already supposedly had a psychological profile which proved she was NOT mentally ill. KC is such a egotist, a manipulator, that she had her entire family and friends(till they woke up) completely fooled. I think some of us still are....
she kept trying to put the blame on others (like JG today in the docs).....some people are just toxic.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: February 18, 2009, 10:44:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

page 49 is a listing of CA meds....

Sorry took a while to look them all up:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Cindy and I have VERY similar problems!! Now I'm really depressed. Oh well, better head to the medicine cabinet.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1368 on: February 18, 2009, 10:45:43 PM »

Hello monkeys,  I have been reading the documents and the forum all day.  It is so hard to see little Caylee's bones listed one by one.

I have never had any reason to fear or disrespect the law, my father in law was an Oregon State Police Captain.  I do however, after reading how long and time consuming it was to find every piece of little Caylee, have new respect and admiration for them.

Monkeys, I know it is hard to read and accept some of the fact of this case but I really wish we could agree to disagree without fighting.  This cage has become my place for sanity and friendship in an otherwise crazy world and an even crazier case.  I have always heard the phrase, never discuss religion or politics, in even the most polite company...........

The only thing we all really can agree on, is the need for justice and the missing found.

Hugs,  Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: February 18, 2009, 10:45:59 PM »

My mind is spinning..i dont think I can read through it all!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: February 18, 2009, 10:49:07 PM »

No matter what you think about Cindy, George, Lee or Casey, it is evident that their relationships were strained, often volatile, sometimes so confrontational the police were called, terribly melodramatic and filled with what appear to be games played among the two women especially.  That adds up to a very toxic and dangerous environment because sooner or later things go too far.  The competition between Casey and Cindy has been verified by everyone from George and Lee to various friends.  How many Moms call their own daughters "sociopath" and "habitual liar?"  How many moms want to take custody of a grandchild from their daughter?  How many people lie so constantly about the paternity of the child?  It is just a big boiling cauldron of deceit, false emotions, love that is smothering or filled with conditions.  Whenever I hear any of the Anthonys talk about "unconditional love," I have to laugh out loud.  This was not a healthy family environment and it goes beyond mere dysfunction, IMO.  It is about control and drama and a seething hatred and resentment that bubbles to the surface every now and then and then is shoved back down amid pledges of love and devotion.  I might add that this is not a healthy environment for any child to grow up in, with the Mom and grandmom duelling for first place.  IMO, Cindy bears a lot of responsibility for this tragedy.  I will say, though, that her intentions, or many of them, may have been good...but her inconsistancy and desire to control was poisonous.  Every time Casey had to face something, Cindy stopped yelling and rushed to Casey's defense.  She is still doing that.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1371 on: February 18, 2009, 10:51:06 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

page 49 is a listing of CA meds....

Sorry took a while to look them all up:

What struck me was the number of different doctors and the different doctors for the same type of medicine.  Prescription shopping?
No evidence of doctor shopping at all. These Dr.s may all be part of a group like mine are and all of your records are computerized so they all know what you are on. If not, she still is on low dose meds, and the darvon is NOT a high power pain killer, far from it.. This is all red herring stuff and Cindy, as much as I am disgusted by her, doesnt have anything out of the ordinary or extreme in her med profile....

she works for an office full of doctors, we can look them up. clonazepam/klonopin could have made her look out of it.

Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine derivative with highly potent anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant and anxiolytic properties.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: February 18, 2009, 10:54:47 PM »

http://store.scrapbooking-warehouse.com/324929.html

This is a link to the Rain Dot epoxy sticker. Can't get the site image to post.

Looks very similar

That same heart comes in a deep red - http://store.scrapbook.com/f-12-71227.html 
Also, there is a heart on a dora character that looks a lot like the heart too.  The character often wears the hearts as shoes - but have seen the same heart (more sharply defined heart - closer to the duct tape) on several Dora sticker sets - but none glitter yet.  Who has a small child that would know if it is the same shape? 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: February 18, 2009, 10:55:13 PM »

Everyone just breathe ... Dolce rub that lovely belly of yours ... Flossy shake your moneymaker.

FYI ... docs here http://www.wftv.com/news/18739816/detail.html#-

Is WFTV's list complete?
The pages inside several of the downloads are not in order.

The diary, why is the news not reporting its from 2003.  They are saying after Caylee died.  Think they need to read.

Could be page 3 as 03...
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: February 18, 2009, 10:58:06 PM »

I am not sure that Casey would fit the definition of "legally insane" which is different from being diagnosed as insane by a doctor.  The legal definition is much more strict.  But she does not have to claim insanity.  She can claim some sort of temporary disconnect with reality or emotional issue.  Temporary insanity is different from being legally nuts.  Baez may try to say that for a certain amount of time, Casey was struggling to keep her head above water mentally and/or emotionally and falling deeper and deeper into a kind of altered state of reality in which getting rid of Casey seemed the only way to end her pain.  The comments about her feeling happier after Caylee was gone would be helpful to him.  It may not work, but it just might cause some jurors to sympathize and decide she needs help not incarceration. 

Casey tells people she does not want to disappoint her mother and yet it appears she pretended to have another pregnancy and a miscarriage which upset Cindy terribly.  Casey tells the cops that her main source of stress is her mother.  Casey tells friends that Cindy wants to control her life and wants to take Caylee away from her.  Some of this is obviously true.  Some may not be true.

But we do seem to know this for a fact.  Cindy theatened to get custody of Caylee.  At the same time, Cindy says that Casey was a loving and devoted mother.  Now those two things do not mesh.  Either Casey was such a bad mother that Cindy feared for the child's safety or Casey was a good mother who liked to go out and could not keep a job.  Which is it?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: February 18, 2009, 10:58:44 PM »

hey, nikki .. I agree. Been an exhausting day on many levels.

BTW .. you have a post waiting for you in my thread in my sig Wink

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1376 on: February 18, 2009, 11:01:45 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys   I just finished watching NG (taped) and caught up on the days events.  I have to say, I feel a post partem (sp?) defense might be in the works. I hate that idea, but note that she made comments about be institutionalized about two years ago. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Wasn't that from Amy's statement??  I find her statement questionable IMO.. but I do think you are correct.. I see insanity or PPD defense coming..that must be what is going to make us all understand... NOT

Another person, Michelle, also states this about KC saying she's needs to be institutionalized or something in today's doc dump.

I find that suspect as well and here is why.. MMurph use to post on topix and claimed she had NOT seen KC nor the Ants in quite some time.she was asked questions and stated she had not answers as it had been so long since she had seen or spoken to them..sooo I find that suspect.. It is all in the oh well mom says from jail thread.

jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: February 18, 2009, 11:03:48 PM »

Except for when she put her hands around KC's throat, after KC's stealing, and neglecting her daughter. CA was at the end of her rope, as evidenced by the interviews with her coworkers...

I think CA felt she had no control, a husband who falls for "internet nigerian scams (maybe a kc scam?) a daughter who has no shame, (i can only imagine the fisticuffs fights they had, the screaming, throwing, etc). A son who has never had the attention "the spiteful bitch" had. CA has been supporting that family, LA has tried to mitigate problems, GA has his head in the sand. I can only imagine being LA, the sibling who got less attention, because his SB sister always got it all...the one who scammed tons of money from not just mom and dad, but gp and gm, as well as so-called friends. I cannot imagine being in his situation. I had a brother who was always in trouble growing up...going to juve, not for days, but years, and taking off from there. Everything was always about him, and i cannot imagine LA feeling any differently. I know there is a bad pic of him and Caylee...but who doesnt have a bad pic. He is a Trekkie, after all................probably has tons of terrible pics. lol
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1378 on: February 18, 2009, 11:06:10 PM »

Nikki, read a few pages at a time.  A lot of them are evidence pages, with the same things on them, made by different people.  I think the most telling item is the laundry bag.  With all of the different types Klass and other smart monkeys pulled up for us to look at, we never saw anything like that.  Not only was the same type at the crime scene but the same type was at the Anthony house.  I have lived over 50 years and have never seen a laundry bag/basket like that.  That along with the Pooh blanket, which Cindy herself said was missing from the house seems to tell the truth.  The duct tape at the crime scene with the specific name brand and the same duct tape on the gas can is also amazing evidence. 

As Mark Klass said on NG, it is the totality of all of the evidence that, *SAYS IT ALL*.

No matter what the defense said with their puny little statement about "junk science", not one of these items are "junk science".  They will be seen with the juror's own eyes.

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1379 on: February 18, 2009, 11:06:26 PM »

http://store.scrapbooking-warehouse.com/324929.html

This is a link to the Rain Dot epoxy sticker. Can't get the site image to post.

Looks very similar

That same heart comes in a deep red - http://store.scrapbook.com/f-12-71227.html 
Also, there is a heart on a dora character that looks a lot like the heart too.  The character often wears the hearts as shoes - but have seen the same heart (more sharply defined heart - closer to the duct tape) on several Dora sticker sets - but none glitter yet.  Who has a small child that would know if it is the same shape? 

I can check a data base tomorrow at work to see if anything else comes up. I don't think it is too important where these stickers were purchased; I do find it interesting that the sticker found near Caylee's body fitting the adhesive outline could be the same brand as the double heart sticker in the pictures from the house. Both Fiskars. I looked at alot of epoxy puffy heart stickers tonight, and these are the closest in shape that I found. Good catch on the red heart. I would think the heat could have done lots of things to the original color.

I've been looking for the black backed, holographic edged stickers, too. No luck, so far.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.