March 28, 2024, 12:38:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 404687 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: February 18, 2009, 11:07:38 PM »

I am not sure that Casey would fit the definition of "legally insane" which is different from being diagnosed as insane by a doctor.  The legal definition is much more strict.  But she does not have to claim insanity.  She can claim some sort of temporary disconnect with reality or emotional issue.  Temporary insanity is different from being legally nuts.  Baez may try to say that for a certain amount of time, Casey was struggling to keep her head above water mentally and/or emotionally and falling deeper and deeper into a kind of altered state of reality in which getting rid of Casey seemed the only way to end her pain.  The comments about her feeling happier after Caylee was gone would be helpful to him.  It may not work, but it just might cause some jurors to sympathize and decide she needs help not incarceration. 

Casey tells people she does not want to disappoint her mother and yet it appears she pretended to have another pregnancy and a miscarriage which upset Cindy terribly.  Casey tells the cops that her main source of stress is her mother.  Casey tells friends that Cindy wants to control her life and wants to take Caylee away from her.  Some of this is obviously true.  Some may not be true.

But we do seem to know this for a fact.  Cindy theatened to get custody of Caylee.  At the same time, Cindy says that Casey was a loving and devoted mother.  Now those two things do not mesh.  Either Casey was such a bad mother that Cindy feared for the child's safety or Casey was a good mother who liked to go out and could not keep a job.  Which is it?

The mother of the years can not be treathened because she supposed to be a wonderful mom, i believe that caseys words will bite her...she said to LE that if she did not want caylee she could give her daughter to her mom......but in reallity she did not want caylee around her because she just wanted to start her live with the new boyfriend....so sad
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1381 on: February 18, 2009, 11:09:52 PM »

I am catching up some.  The two girls saying that Casey was upset, on the verge of a breakdown and expressed a desire to be committed and "get help" are very, very important.  So is the fact that Casey supposedly told one of them she did not think she was a good mother to Caylee.  Also the fact that Cindy constantly called Casey whenever Casey went out.  I think the best defense for Baez to pursue is that Casey had mental and/or emotional issues that went untreated and that Cindy intervened too much in her life, causing her to be constantly on edge.  The whole love/hate relationship between Cindy and Casey is the root of this problem.  Whether Casey will go along with that defense or not is the big question.  If she wants to possibly save herself from life in prison or even the death penalty, she will have to.  It will not be hard to paint Cindy as a dragon lady.  I know some people sympathize with Cindy and I am sure she did not want Casey to kill Caylee, but I am just being objective here and saying that is the best defense.  Casey could conceivably get time in a mental institution instead of a prison.  But only if they go the mentally and emotionally unstable route.

The defense can try the mental insanity route, but she is NOT insane, and I'm sure testing will prove this to be the case.  Actually the jail psychologist has probably already done this test.  IMO she'll end up in prison, right where she belongs.  Those statements of wanting to be institutionalized were ploys to get attention from her friends to get pity from them.  That is typical of sociopaths.......to try to garner people's pity and sympathy.  They love it!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1382 on: February 18, 2009, 11:10:26 PM »

My mind is spinning..i dont think I can read through it all!!!

Nikki, read a few pages at a time.  A lot of them are evidence pages, with the same things on them, made by different people.  I think the most telling item is the laundry bag.  With all of the different types Klass and other smart monkeys pulled up for us to look at, we never saw anything like that.  Not only was the same type at the crime scene but the same type was at the Anthony house.  I have lived over 50 years and have never seen a laundry bag/basket like that.  That along with the Pooh blanket, which Cindy herself said was missing from the house seems to tell the truth.  The duct tape at the crime scene with the specific name brand and the same duct tape on the gas can is also amazing evidence. 

As Mark Klass said on NG, it is the totality of all of the evidence that, *SAYS IT ALL*.

No matter what the defense said with their puny little statement about "junk science", not one of these items are "junk science".  They will be seen with the juror's own eyes.

Hugs, Magic

Magic... were you on oh well mom says??? when Michele murphy was on there?? IIRC and some of the topix posters have said they recall as I do, M murphy said she had not had contact for some time.. recall LOTS of questions she said she could not answer due to lack of contact..

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: February 18, 2009, 11:13:37 PM »

No matter what you think about Cindy, George, Lee or Casey, it is evident that their relationships were strained, often volatile, sometimes so confrontational the police were called, terribly melodramatic and filled with what appear to be games played among the two women especially.  That adds up to a very toxic and dangerous environment because sooner or later things go too far.  The competition between Casey and Cindy has been verified by everyone from George and Lee to various friends.  How many Moms call their own daughters "sociopath" and "habitual liar?"  How many moms want to take custody of a grandchild from their daughter?  How many people lie so constantly about the paternity of the child?  It is just a big boiling cauldron of deceit, false emotions, love that is smothering or filled with conditions.  Whenever I hear any of the Anthonys talk about "unconditional love," I have to laugh out loud.  This was not a healthy family environment and it goes beyond mere dysfunction, IMO.  It is about control and drama and a seething hatred and resentment that bubbles to the surface every now and then and then is shoved back down amid pledges of love and devotion.  I might add that this is not a healthy environment for any child to grow up in, with the Mom and grandmom duelling for first place.  IMO, Cindy bears a lot of responsibility for this tragedy.  I will say, though, that her intentions, or many of them, may have been good...but her inconsistancy and desire to control was poisonous.  Every time Casey had to face something, Cindy stopped yelling and rushed to Casey's defense.  She is still doing that.

I had a mother-in-law who was like Cindy.  Definitely very toxic.  Everything you are saying about Cindy applied to Annabelle.

Mallory should be packing to leave the state, right about now.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: February 18, 2009, 11:14:42 PM »

Has anyone read anything about surgical (or other) gloves taken from home or found w/remains or in car?

Thank you.

I haven't.

They can be bought at Target or Walmart

Thank you.  Yes, I know they are readily available.  I even keep some on hand and there are some in an emergency kit here.  I was just wondering if any had been found at the recovery site/at the home that might point to premeditation.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1385 on: February 18, 2009, 11:16:35 PM »

Nikki, read a few pages at a time.  A lot of them are evidence pages, with the same things on them, made by different people.  I think the most telling item is the laundry bag.  With all of the different types Klass and other smart monkeys pulled up for us to look at, we never saw anything like that.  Not only was the same type at the crime scene but the same type was at the Anthony house.  I have lived over 50 years and have never seen a laundry bag/basket like that.  That along with the Pooh blanket, which Cindy herself said was missing from the house seems to tell the truth.  The duct tape at the crime scene with the specific name brand and the same duct tape on the gas can is also amazing evidence. 

As Mark Klass said on NG, it is the totality of all of the evidence that, *SAYS IT ALL*.

No matter what the defense said with their puny little statement about "junk science", not one of these items are "junk science".  They will be seen with the juror's own eyes.

Hugs, Magic

Magic... were you on oh well mom says??? when Michele murphy was on there?? IIRC and some of the topix posters have said they recall as I do, M murphy said she had not had contact for some time.. recall LOTS of questions she said she could not answer due to lack of contact..
Which she probably said cos LE asked her to.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1386 on: February 18, 2009, 11:17:58 PM »

Hugs, Magic

Yes, Searching, that is exactly what I remember.  That she hadn't seen Casey in a long time and had very few answers for us.  I wasn't posting then but was reading right along....was also there for brother Rick and Duh giving him such a bad time.  He turned out to be exactly who he claimed to be.  If that was something that Michelle told the LE, she certainly didn't tell us anything like that. 

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: February 18, 2009, 11:19:03 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

page 49 is a listing of CA meds....

Sorry took a while to look them all up:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Cindy and I have VERY similar problems!! Now I'm really depressed. Oh well, better head to the medicine cabinet.

On 12/06 she filled a prescription for Lexapro for 30 pills. Those are taken once a day.

On the 12th she ONLY had 8 left. She is definitely over taking those.

In doctor's offices there are closets full of drugs the detail persons leave as samples. There is really no telling what she is taking.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: February 18, 2009, 11:19:22 PM »

I am not sure that Casey would fit the definition of "legally insane" which is different from being diagnosed as insane by a doctor.  The legal definition is much more strict.  But she does not have to claim insanity.  She can claim some sort of temporary disconnect with reality or emotional issue.  Temporary insanity is different from being legally nuts.  Baez may try to say that for a certain amount of time, Casey was struggling to keep her head above water mentally and/or emotionally and falling deeper and deeper into a kind of altered state of reality in which getting rid of Casey seemed the only way to end her pain.  The comments about her feeling happier after Caylee was gone would be helpful to him.  It may not work, but it just might cause some jurors to sympathize and decide she needs help not incarceration. 

Casey tells people she does not want to disappoint her mother and yet it appears she pretended to have another pregnancy and a miscarriage which upset Cindy terribly.  Casey tells the cops that her main source of stress is her mother.  Casey tells friends that Cindy wants to control her life and wants to take Caylee away from her.  Some of this is obviously true.  Some may not be true.

But we do seem to know this for a fact.  Cindy theatened to get custody of Caylee.  At the same time, Cindy says that Casey was a loving and devoted mother.  Now those two things do not mesh.  Either Casey was such a bad mother that Cindy feared for the child's safety or Casey was a good mother who liked to go out and could not keep a job.  Which is it?

Yes, the insanity defense comes from the British, the M'Naughton law.  He was a dude who took a shot at Queen Victoria and was confined to a mental hospital rather than be criminally tried.  The inability to distinguish right from wrong is the requirement.  Casey clearly knew that what she did was wrong because she concealed Caylee's body among many other things.  Much of the time the insanity defense is unsuccessful.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1389 on: February 18, 2009, 11:20:50 PM »

Hugs, Magic

no offense meant, but if i was in the position where i might be called to testify in a murder trial, i wouldnt answer any questions on the internet either. it could be used to discredit my motives.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: February 18, 2009, 11:22:21 PM »

http://store.scrapbooking-warehouse.com/324929.html

This is a link to the Rain Dot epoxy sticker. Can't get the site image to post.

Looks very similar

That same heart comes in a deep red - http://store.scrapbook.com/f-12-71227.html 
Also, there is a heart on a dora character that looks a lot like the heart too.  The character often wears the hearts as shoes - but have seen the same heart (more sharply defined heart - closer to the duct tape) on several Dora sticker sets - but none glitter yet.  Who has a small child that would know if it is the same shape? 

I can check a data base tomorrow at work to see if anything else comes up. I don't think it is too important where these stickers were purchased; I do find it interesting that the sticker found near Caylee's body fitting the adhesive outline could be the same brand as the double heart sticker in the pictures from the house. Both Fiskars. I looked at alot of epoxy puffy heart stickers tonight, and these are the closest in shape that I found. Good catch on the red heart. I would think the heat could have done lots of things to the original color.

I've been looking for the black backed, holographic edged stickers, too. No luck, so far.
It is the pink sticker the same one was found near caylees body? ....i have heart stickers when i decoreated my daughter bedroom and are pretty similar they are in brigth color and very light colors....
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: February 18, 2009, 11:25:09 PM »

Looks very similar

That same heart comes in a deep red - http://store.scrapbook.com/f-12-71227.html 
Also, there is a heart on a dora character that looks a lot like the heart too.  The character often wears the hearts as shoes - but have seen the same heart (more sharply defined heart - closer to the duct tape) on several Dora sticker sets - but none glitter yet.  Who has a small child that would know if it is the same shape? 

The descriptor for this set said they were shiny and sparkly. I think the speckly red one, after being out in the elements for several months, may fade to look like the one at the crime scene. JMO.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: February 18, 2009, 11:25:53 PM »

Does anyone agree with me that George totally lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th going off to work with their backpacks?  Especially since they found the shorts Caylee was wearing the night before in the garbage bag.  No wonder they want immunity!!!!
He totally lied.

Yes he lied.  It is clear that Casey and Cindy had an enormous blow-up on the night of the 15th and Casey grabbed Caylee and stormed out.  That was the last time they say Caylee.

I believe he lied about a lot of things.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: February 18, 2009, 11:26:55 PM »

Looks very similar

I can check a data base tomorrow at work to see if anything else comes up. I don't think it is too important where these stickers were purchased; I do find it interesting that the sticker found near Caylee's body fitting the adhesive outline could be the same brand as the double heart sticker in the pictures from the house. Both Fiskars. I looked at alot of epoxy puffy heart stickers tonight, and these are the closest in shape that I found. Good catch on the red heart. I would think the heat could have done lots of things to the original color.

I've been looking for the black backed, holographic edged stickers, too. No luck, so far.
It is the pink sticker the same one was found near caylees body? ....i have heart stickers when i decoreated my daughter bedroom and are pretty similar they are in brigth color and very light colors....

Here is a picture of the one found near Caylee.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: February 18, 2009, 11:28:11 PM »

It is!!  Mags, are you watching HLN? TIA

Hi CBB, I'm watching channel 9 WFTV live news. I moved back to the Orlando area last month.

Belich again... at 1230

"Cindy told investigators after Caylee was found that she sent someone to the scene in November, and there was nothing in the area then. "

Who did she send?    Dominic C.?     And was Dominic talking to Cindy on the cell when that video was taken?  Not the psychic - as Dominic claimed?  hmmm.    By the way - I wonder what ever happened with that investigation.   I guess the cell phone records of the psychic were never turned over to LE?   I guess LE had to subpoena them?

Its strange that the jail logs have for November 11 2008 a minister vists Casey that was the day Domincik Casey was in the area searching for Caylee.. Did Domincik find Caylee's remains  that day and thats why the minister visted Casey???
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: February 18, 2009, 11:29:49 PM »

Hugs, Magic

Yes, Searching, that is exactly what I remember.  That she hadn't seen Casey in a long time and had very few answers for us.  I wasn't posting then but was reading right along....was also there for brother Rick and Duh giving him such a bad time.  He turned out to be exactly who he claimed to be.  If that was something that Michelle told the LE, she certainly didn't tell us anything like that. 

Hugs, Magic

I recall she said LA was an upstanding guy and that the Ants were good people and KC had a tendency to lie but mostly she was just making sure everyone knew LA was not Caylees father and the such...  She DID answer some questions,but did make it clear she had not had contact in some time... uggg it gets weirder and weirder..

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1396 on: February 18, 2009, 11:30:14 PM »

Hugs, Magic

no offense meant, but if i was in the position where i might be called to testify in a murder trial, i wouldnt answer any questions on the internet either. it could be used to discredit my motives.

Peanut, we didn't even know for sure who she really was of course.  She came there willingly and seemed to be the real thing.  She didn't just answer questions, she would post all by herself from time to time and just give us information about the Anthony's.  She did say that she hadn't had contact recently with Casey but I have no idea what recently meant to her.  I was just trying to answer Searchings question.  Believe me Topix is never a site I would be on again and yes, I did question the motives behind Michelle and Cindy's brother Rick posting there of their own free will.

It does seem curious to me now that Michelle and Annie seem to have almost the same exact story about how wicked Cindy was to Casey and how Casey wanted to be institutionalized.

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: February 18, 2009, 11:32:30 PM »

Looks very similar

Here is a picture of the one found near Caylee.
Thanks.....i would like to know if the evidence can prove that casey went back to the abandon lot to put items on caylee's body.Maybe checking the credit card statements LE can see that some items found next to caylee bodys were purchased after casey disposed the body in the woods
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: February 18, 2009, 11:32:59 PM »

Hugs, Magic

None taken, but MM did say she was NOT going to be called since it had been so long since she had seen any of them and she really did not know much..

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: February 18, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »

Monkeys still awake? Did you vote today?

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.