April 18, 2024, 01:10:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 406776 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1400 on: February 18, 2009, 11:42:05 PM »

My mind is spinning..i dont think I can read through it all!!!

Nikki, read a few pages at a time.  A lot of them are evidence pages, with the same things on them, made by different people.  I think the most telling item is the laundry bag.  With all of the different types Klass and other smart monkeys pulled up for us to look at, we never saw anything like that.  Not only was the same type at the crime scene but the same type was at the Anthony house.  I have lived over 50 years and have never seen a laundry bag/basket like that.  That along with the Pooh blanket, which Cindy herself said was missing from the house seems to tell the truth.  The duct tape at the crime scene with the specific name brand and the same duct tape on the gas can is also amazing evidence. 

As Mark Klass said on NG, it is the totality of all of the evidence that, *SAYS IT ALL*.

No matter what the defense said with their puny little statement about "junk science", not one of these items are "junk science".  They will be seen with the juror's own eyes.

Hugs, Magic

Magic... were you on oh well mom says??? when Michele murphy was on there?? IIRC and some of the topix posters have said they recall as I do, M murphy said she had not had contact for some time.. recall LOTS of questions she said she could not answer due to lack of contact..

no offense meant, but if i was in the position where i might be called to testify in a murder trial, i wouldnt answer any questions on the internet either. it could be used to discredit my motives.

Peanut, we didn't even know for sure who she really was of course.  She came there willingly and seemed to be the real thing.  She didn't just answer questions, she would post all by herself from time to time and just give us information about the Anthony's.  She did say that she hadn't had contact recently with Casey but I have no idea what recently meant to her.  I was just trying to answer Searchings question.  Believe me Topix is never a site I would be on again and yes, I did question the motives behind Michelle and Cindy's brother Rick posting there of their own free will.

It does seem curious to me now that Michelle and Annie seem to have almost the same exact story about how wicked Cindy was to Casey and how Casey wanted to be institutionalized.

Hugs, Magic

Thank you for answering me.. That is kinda the point I was getting to.. How she was in such defense of the Ants and said how good of people they were and all and now,her and Annie are telling the same story about how horrid CA was/is... just kinda seems hinky to me.   

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: February 18, 2009, 11:42:41 PM »

"winnie the pooh blanket with piglet"

does that mean a blanket with piglet on it or a piglet toy?
That means she DID replace the room items with the JCP card!  Cindy was photographed with the blanket back in August!!!

I suspected as much. Do you have pic handy??? Please and thank you. 

Back reading, saw this, and wanted to comment.  If that is the what KC allegedly bought and Cindy tried to hide from LE on the JC Penney credit card statement, that's proof positive that Cindy's been lying to everyone about KC being innocent.  I want to see that JCP statement in a doc dump.  Cindy may not only have some 'splainin to do, but how about a fraud charge.  Defrauding the public of funds to find a "kidnapped" child and to increase funds in the Caylee Marie Anthony fund they set up, with Lee's paypal account.  MMMHHHHHMMMM!
Back to reading or should I say combing with a fine tooth comb, monkey-style? :MonkeyWink::

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: February 18, 2009, 11:42:46 PM »

Does anyone agree with me that George totally lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th going off to work with their backpacks?  Especially since they found the shorts Caylee was wearing the night before in the garbage bag.  No wonder they want immunity!!!!
He totally lied.

Yes he lied.  It is clear that Casey and Cindy had an enormous blow-up on the night of the 15th and Casey grabbed Caylee and stormed out.  That was the last time they say Caylee.

I believe he lied about a lot of things.

I think so too, Turbo.  I can't understand why many of the talking heads we see on TV think that he has some kind of future helping find missing children.  Caylee was never a missing child.  Casey knew all the time where she had put her. And at some point, IMO, so did George. I think he's an old fool who follows Cindy's directions and lied repeatedly to LE.  As one instance, when he and Cindy-poo were being interviewed early in the case by Greta VS, George was describing the day he tried to get into Casey's trunk to get the chock.  He said he had a key and opened it and....at that point, as she often does, Cindy completed his sentence by saying, "And there were the gas cans." (This of course while digging her claws into his thigh by way of warning.)  Since then his story has changed to saying he didn't see into the trunk because Casey grabbed the cans out of the trunk and pushed them at him while uttering a profanity.  I believe he not only saw the gas cans, but he saw something else, too.  And IMO he became an accessory after that fact at that point.  I believe his story of "Attempting suicide" as much as I believe I am next in line to be Queen of England. I have never heard of anyone taking their "blankie" and pillow with them to do away with themselves.  Liar.

Also, the statement by LE about George becoming confrontational when they served one of the search warrants is a puzzle.  Most of us would be arrested if we did that, but he was only sent to the back porch.  Why are these people covered with teflon?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1403 on: February 18, 2009, 11:44:23 PM »

Nikki, read a few pages at a time.  A lot of them are evidence pages, with the same things on them, made by different people.  I think the most telling item is the laundry bag.  With all of the different types Klass and other smart monkeys pulled up for us to look at, we never saw anything like that.  Not only was the same type at the crime scene but the same type was at the Anthony house.  I have lived over 50 years and have never seen a laundry bag/basket like that.  That along with the Pooh blanket, which Cindy herself said was missing from the house seems to tell the truth.  The duct tape at the crime scene with the specific name brand and the same duct tape on the gas can is also amazing evidence. 

As Mark Klass said on NG, it is the totality of all of the evidence that, *SAYS IT ALL*.

No matter what the defense said with their puny little statement about "junk science", not one of these items are "junk science".  They will be seen with the juror's own eyes.

Hugs, Magic

Magic... were you on oh well mom says??? when Michele murphy was on there?? IIRC and some of the topix posters have said they recall as I do, M murphy said she had not had contact for some time.. recall LOTS of questions she said she could not answer due to lack of contact..

no offense meant, but if i was in the position where i might be called to testify in a murder trial, i wouldnt answer any questions on the internet either. it could be used to discredit my motives.

Peanut, we didn't even know for sure who she really was of course.  She came there willingly and seemed to be the real thing.  She didn't just answer questions, she would post all by herself from time to time and just give us information about the Anthony's.  She did say that she hadn't had contact recently with Casey but I have no idea what recently meant to her.  I was just trying to answer Searchings question.  Believe me Topix is never a site I would be on again and yes, I did question the motives behind Michelle and Cindy's brother Rick posting there of their own free will.

It does seem curious to me now that Michelle and Annie seem to have almost the same exact story about how wicked Cindy was to Casey and how Casey wanted to be institutionalized.

Hugs, Magic

oh, so she did answer some stuff...i dont know much about topix, is that where rick was posting as well? its weird to me they would do that, but weird is nothing new when it comes to this case hehe.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: February 18, 2009, 11:51:06 PM »

Does anyone agree with me that George totally lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th going off to work with their backpacks?  Especially since they found the shorts Caylee was wearing the night before in the garbage bag.  No wonder they want immunity!!!!
He totally lied.

Yes he lied.  It is clear that Casey and Cindy had an enormous blow-up on the night of the 15th and Casey grabbed Caylee and stormed out.  That was the last time they say Caylee.

I think so too, Turbo.  I can't understand why many of the talking heads we see on TV think that he has some kind of future helping find missing children.  Caylee was never a missing child.  Casey knew all the time where she had put her. And at some point, IMO, so did George. I think he's an old fool who follows Cindy's directions and lied repeatedly to LE.  As one instance, when he and Cindy-poo were being interviewed early in the case by Greta VS, George was describing the day he tried to get into Casey's trunk to get the chock.  He said he had a key and opened it and....at that point, as she often does, Cindy completed his sentence by saying, "And there were the gas cans." (This of course while digging her claws into his thigh by way of warning.)  Since then his story has changed to saying he didn't see into the trunk because Casey grabbed the cans out of the trunk and pushed them at him while uttering a profanity.  I believe he not only saw the gas cans, but he saw something else, too.  And IMO he became an accessory after that fact at that point.  I believe his story of "Attempting suicide" as much as I believe I am next in line to be Queen of England. I have never heard of anyone taking their "blankie" and pillow with them to do away with themselves.  Liar.

Also, the statement by LE about George becoming confrontational when they served one of the search warrants is a puzzle.  Most of us would be arrested if we did that, but he was only sent to the back porch.  Why are these people covered with teflon?

sure hope CA made sure he had fresh water and kibble out there as well as adequate shelter..   

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1405 on: February 18, 2009, 11:54:21 PM »

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic

oh, so she did answer some stuff...i dont know much about topix, is that where rick was posting as well? its weird to me they would do that, but weird is nothing new when it comes to this case hehe.

Sorry about the big quote stack, I am leaving it so this makes sense.  Yes, Peanut, that is what is so odd, Michelle called herself Murph there and not only took and answered questions, she would often just post and talk about the case.  She usually told us how normal the Anthony's were, so that is why it is odd that she now says all of this about Casey and Cindy.  Topix is also the place where Cindy's brother Rick posted too, it was really him.  It is now in one of the doc dumps as case evidence.  Believe me, I was new to blogging and thought it very weird for either of them to be posting.  Your right this case has given a whole new meaning to the word weird. 

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: February 18, 2009, 11:55:05 PM »

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic

It is in deed, the same thread too.. I just find her and Annies matching stories suspect. Was there not some text messages between certain ones about when KC got out of jail regrouping and go from there?? something like that?? I remember seeing them but can not remember where.. I think some of the friends have "gotten their stories straight"..but WHY??? why would they lie for her...and Annie I think it was,made it a point to tell LE that LA told her NOT to lie for KC, so why would she just throw that in there,to show she is "not lying" for KC? 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: February 18, 2009, 11:56:03 PM »

What you see from the Rev,you see through natural eyes.What I see,I see through spiritual eyes and his words do not line up with the Bibles words.I am not the only one in this forum that thinks the Rev is out of line.He loved Caylee so much that he jumped Casey about abusing he and his wife over childcare.Yep,he loved her that much! As far as I'm concerned,he is nothing more than a self serving person that wants alittle spotlight for himself and has taken great strides in making it happen.I'm sorry if you don't like what I've said,call me judgemental,whatever,but if you ever want to rightly divide the truth about what the Bible really says,let me know...

Tater, I think you are confusing Christianity with being a door mat. Just because you are a born again Christian does not mean that you let people take advantage of you, as in constantly babysitting!!! Or standing back and letting people take pot shots at your family! He is being a good husband and father. I would hope that if I had a husband, he would take take steps to protect me in this devastating situation. You have seen what these people can do! They would take your innocent child and gladly see them carted off to jail for the rest of their lives, while they SIT ON THEIR ASS PROTECTING KC!! They knew KC was capable of this, they destroyed evidence and wouldn't cross the road to protect you or your family. Walk a fricking mile in his shoes before you start throwing stones!!! THIS IS MY VERY STRONG OPINION!!!

The Grunds did exactly what they should have done. It is not christian to allow a person who is neglecting and most likely abusing their child as they obviously felt KC was to continue without confronting them.  That is called co-dependency when one turns a blind eye and goes into denial of the truth of the situation. Rev. Grund did what the Bible tells one to do in such a situation. He did not take it far enough though as he should have gone to others when he received no response. In the back of my mind, I believe they may have gone to the Anthonys, but we all know how that would have gone.

In my opinion the Anthonys are EVIL. They are all "PEOPLE OF THE LIE", and those type of people turn their children into sociopaths for self protection. KC became what she became because she was desperate for love and protection. She knew subconsciously they would destroy her if she did not destroy them. Killing Caylee was a way to try to destroy them.  The end result always is EVIL KILLS !  The stronger evil will destroy a lesser evil, so KC because the stronger one, but turned on the weakest one in the family instead of the EVIL ONES. I do believe she planned to kill them next.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: February 19, 2009, 12:01:45 AM »

He totally lied.

sure hope CA made sure he had fresh water and kibble out there as well as adequate shelter..   

What was that funny name they were called?

Queen Crazy and her eunuch?  I can't remember exactly but it was to typical of them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: February 19, 2009, 12:02:03 AM »

[quote author=Magic Eyes link=topic=4555.msg679709#msg679709 date=12350178

Sorry about the big quote stack, I am leaving it so this makes sense.  Yes, Peanut, that is what is so odd, Michelle called herself Murph there and not only took and answered questions, she would often just post and talk about the case.  She usually told us how normal the Anthony's were, so that is why it is odd that she now says all of this about Casey and Cindy.  Topix is also the place where Cindy's brother Rick posted too, it was really him.  It is now in one of the doc dumps as case evidence.  Believe me, I was new to blogging and thought it very weird for either of them to be posting.  Your right this case has given a whole new meaning to the word weird. 

Hugs, Magic

ya, i had read all his posts in the doc dump, just didnt register where he was posting at. i think his behavior in doing that is odd, i would have stuck to reaming her out privately.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: February 19, 2009, 12:03:56 AM »

You all have to go read these...........they are hilarious!

http://motherclucker.wordpress.com/2009/02/13/letters-from-a-jailhouse-sexy-part-iv/

Dear Mom,

I know that you had Caylee cremated! You know good and well that I wanted her buried in the ground! How dare you step on my toes! By the way, I did watch the memorial service, and it made me sick. My whole life has been taken from me and all you people can worry about is a public memorial for Caylee. Sheesh! I guess I’m just chopped liver, now. Oh, and another thing, thanks for slipping that damn Caylee bracelet into my sock and causing a full cavity search on me. With a mother like you, who needs enemies! I’ll try to return the favor, if I ever get to see the light of day again. Oh yeah, I heard that dad tried to kill himself over all of this. Tell him I said thanks for making me look even worse in the public opinion department. He is such a loser, I don’t know why you stay married to him. Oh well, tell him I love him, anyway, and that I pray to the Most Holy God Lord Jesus Christ everyday, to open up the earth and swallow the next person in my family who says, or does, something stupid in front of a camera. Thanks for filling up my jail account again. I tore up another pair of flip flops, out of boredom, and had to buy another pair. Oh yeah, and another thing I forgot to mention, thanks for sending me that gray suit to wear to court. It was way too tight, and I kept having to hold the buttons together. I bet I looked 500 pounds on the TV. Thanks for that too! You’re a real pal, Mom, a real pal. Well, I gotta go, Bible Study starts in a few minutes. I hope you heathens out there learn how to read your Bible some, so you can learn to be a better person, like me. By the way, did you know that one of the ten commandments says “thou shalt not bear false witness”? Do you know what that means? I don’t want to ask anybody in hear, because they might think I’m stupid or something. There’s 9 more, but I can’t remember them. That one about honoring your father and mother is really funny. Whoever wrote that didn’t have parents like mine! Oh well, tell everyone I said hello, and shut the hell up! Don’t forget, Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks your an asshole! LOL!

Kisses and Hugs,

Casey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: February 19, 2009, 12:08:07 AM »

Hi Monkeys -- What a day!  I'm worn out and can't stay long, but here are some "drive-by" thoughts:

Words found with remains:  "Big Trouble Comes Small"
Words found separately near remains:  "Packages"  "In"

-- Same kind of shirt at Anthonys' home (matching color, tag number and all) has "iron-on letters" that spell out "I get my good looks from my mom." --

And so it appears that the poor little "package" that was Caylee's remains was dumped in the swamp/woods clad in a shirt that read, "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages."  How portentous that phrase now seems; an omen for Casey to ponder as she awaits her inevitable fate...

The diary entry does seem to apply to Casey's post-June 16 behavior, but the " '03' " would seem to date it at 2003.  Looks like pages are missing... and looks like perhaps Casey used same red pen to make that entry as she used to write down a (recent) name and phone number (and times?  9-8, 3-11?) on the back of a sticker sheet...  I say let's wait and see... it may or may not be a huge piece of evidence...

A monkey asked earlier if the forensic results on Caylee's hair found at the death scene had undergone anything other than preliminary testing for fibers, etc.  I remember at one point in that report where it indicates that the hair evidence would be tested further for "trace evidence" or something like that, and the results would be reported separately, at a later date.  Could this mean toxicology testing?  (That syringe has me thinking...)

Cindy's meds don't look that bad on the evidence report.  The three Lexapro bottles contained possibly as few as 8 pills total.  (One of them contained a variety of pills.) Some of the bottles were empty.  However, it occurs to me that Cindy would have taken a decent supply of meds with her on her trip to California,, and likely her medications, with her that night when the evidence was collected from the house, right?

I saw that there were black trash bags with yellow handles stashed away in several places in the Anthony garage -- different shelves, inside different containers, etc.  One that caught my eye was it looked like it said there was a yellow-handled black trash bag located INSIDE a cooler on an upper shelf on the North wall.  (I still get a creepy feeling when I remember the TV coverage of GA loading that big cooler into his vehicle early in the case, saying he was heading to Georgia for the day...)  Also, it said a "green folding toothbrush" was found "inside a red cooler, inside a blue cooler"...  ???

Another two identical trash bags were inside a "dog crate."  And of course, it's interesting how LE fortunately held onto the one that Cindy provided to them when she coughed up search warrant evidence back in the summer.  Who would have imagined that Caylee's remains would be discovered at all... much less in the same kind of trash bag?

The laundry hamper that matched the one with Caylee's remains was found on an upper garage shelf, inside a RED-handled black trash bag.  Different color handles.  Still, that's such a coincidence, the juxtaposition of a canvas hamper and a big black trash bag... one set in the garage and one with Caylee's remains in the swamp right down the block...

The mysterious "dinner knife" that Cindy washed was found inside the black purse that was in the car....

Did you see the two other baby-dolls in Caylee's room, that look very similar to "Mama" - the doll that was found in Caylee's car seat in the abandoned car?  The doll that Cindy said Caylee would never go anywhere without...  Seemed strange to see what looked like a collection of "Mama" dolls.  But then again, maybe there was that one special one... 

Is Michelle Murphy (who lived with Lee and roommate Brian Lufkin) (who is said to be a "good friend of the family) the same Michelle who is Mallory's best friend, and who babysat kids in S--- //can't remember name of town; where Casey told Matt Crisp Caylee had a play date on I believe July 9...//  I have a ton of photos of that Michelle and Mallory together.  Her boyfriend back in the summer was a pilot; charter air company at the executive airport... same company Mallory worked for I believe... from Puerto Rico.

No visits from defense team to Casey for the past 9 days... Cindy withholding key information, if not evidence... George's stories looking less and less believable... Lee apparently (not definitively, Turbo!) NOT the daddy of Caylee... 

Okay, this post is getting way, way too long.  Sorry Monkeys.  So, here is what I found on the heart sticker.  Doesn't look like a vinyl or paper sticker that has a backing.  The pink one someone posted earlier looks closer... an acrylic gem or "bubble" sticker that doesn't have a cut-out peel-off backing.  They are self-stick, stand-alone, arranged on a sheet.

Be kind to each other and stick together Monkeys!  I know our hearts are all united in our wish for justice for Caylee.... Monkeys rule!

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: February 19, 2009, 12:08:50 AM »

You all have to go read these...........they are hilarious!

http://motherclucker.wordpress.com/2009/02/13/letters-from-a-jailhouse-sexy-part-iv/

Dear Mom,

I know that you had Caylee cremated! You know good and well that I wanted her buried in the ground! How dare you step on my toes! By the way, I did watch the memorial service, and it made me sick. My whole life has been taken from me and all you people can worry about is a public memorial for Caylee. Sheesh! I guess I’m just chopped liver, now. Oh, and another thing, thanks for slipping that damn Caylee bracelet into my sock and causing a full cavity search on me. With a mother like you, who needs enemies! I’ll try to return the favor, if I ever get to see the light of day again. Oh yeah, I heard that dad tried to kill himself over all of this. Tell him I said thanks for making me look even worse in the public opinion department. He is such a loser, I don’t know why you stay married to him. Oh well, tell him I love him, anyway, and that I pray to the Most Holy God Lord Jesus Christ everyday, to open up the earth and swallow the next person in my family who says, or does, something stupid in front of a camera. Thanks for filling up my jail account again. I tore up another pair of flip flops, out of boredom, and had to buy another pair. Oh yeah, and another thing I forgot to mention, thanks for sending me that gray suit to wear to court. It was way too tight, and I kept having to hold the buttons together. I bet I looked 500 pounds on the TV. Thanks for that too! You’re a real pal, Mom, a real pal. Well, I gotta go, Bible Study starts in a few minutes. I hope you heathens out there learn how to read your Bible some, so you can learn to be a better person, like me. By the way, did you know that one of the ten commandments says “thou shalt not bear false witness”? Do you know what that means? I don’t want to ask anybody in hear, because they might think I’m stupid or something. There’s 9 more, but I can’t remember them. That one about honoring your father and mother is really funny. Whoever wrote that didn’t have parents like mine! Oh well, tell everyone I said hello, and shut the hell up! Don’t forget, Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks your an asshole! LOL!

Kisses and Hugs,

Casey

haha!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: February 19, 2009, 12:13:49 AM »

Quote from: TURBOTHINK
(First paragraph *snipped* by Desi...)

In my opinion the Anthonys are EVIL. They are all "PEOPLE OF THE LIE", and those type of people turn their children into sociopaths for self protection. KC became what she became because she was desperate for love and protection. She knew subconsciously they would destroy her if she did not destroy them. Killing Caylee was a way to try to destroy them.  The end result always is EVIL KILLS !  The stronger evil will destroy a lesser evil, so KC because the stronger one, but turned on the weakest one in the family instead of the EVIL ONES. I do believe she planned to kill them next.

Turbo, when you talk about this topic, it always REALLY creeps me out.  I don't want any of it to be true, because it is just so awful.

But I believe you know whereof you speak.  I think you are *shudder* exactly on target with your theories here... Ugly... the truth is sometimes so ugly we don't want to let our minds even go there... but that doesn't change what is real.

Thank you for saying what we don't always want to hear...

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: February 19, 2009, 12:22:07 AM »

^^^^^looks like it could be a blankie?  perhaps one of Caylees favorites?

Hi cookie!!   

Well, I don't know what to think. It's folded, but measures 7x7 approx. when folded......... 
Trying to think what measures 14x14 unfolded...I'm guessing napkin (in which case, they're may have been others at the A's home).

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: February 19, 2009, 12:24:09 AM »

Hi Monkeys -- What a day!  I'm worn out and can't stay long, but here are some "drive-by" thoughts:

Words found with remains:  "Big Trouble Comes Small"
Words found separately near remains:  "Packages"  "In"

-- Same kind of shirt at Anthonys' home (matching color, tag number and all) has "iron-on letters" that spell out "I get my good looks from my mom." --

And so it appears that the poor little "package" that was Caylee's remains was dumped in the swamp/woods clad in a shirt that read, "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages."  How portentous that phrase now seems; an omen for Casey to ponder as she awaits her inevitable fate...

The diary entry does seem to apply to Casey's post-June 16 behavior, but the " '03' " would seem to date it at 2003.  Looks like pages are missing... and looks like perhaps Casey used same red pen to make that entry as she used to write down a (recent) name and phone number (and times?  9-8, 3-11?) on the back of a sticker sheet...  I say let's wait and see... it may or may not be a huge piece of evidence...

A monkey asked earlier if the forensic results on Caylee's hair found at the death scene had undergone anything other than preliminary testing for fibers, etc.  I remember at one point in that report where it indicates that the hair evidence would be tested further for "trace evidence" or something like that, and the results would be reported separately, at a later date.  Could this mean toxicology testing?  (That syringe has me thinking...)

Cindy's meds don't look that bad on the evidence report.  The three Lexapro bottles contained possibly as few as 8 pills total.  (One of them contained a variety of pills.) Some of the bottles were empty.  However, it occurs to me that Cindy would have taken a decent supply of meds with her on her trip to California,, and likely her medications, with her that night when the evidence was collected from the house, right?

I saw that there were black trash bags with yellow handles stashed away in several places in the Anthony garage -- different shelves, inside different containers, etc.  One that caught my eye was it looked like it said there was a yellow-handled black trash bag located INSIDE a cooler on an upper shelf on the North wall.  (I still get a creepy feeling when I remember the TV coverage of GA loading that big cooler into his vehicle early in the case, saying he was heading to Georgia for the day...)  Also, it said a "green folding toothbrush" was found "inside a red cooler, inside a blue cooler"...  ???

Another two identical trash bags were inside a "dog crate."  And of course, it's interesting how LE fortunately held onto the one that Cindy provided to them when she coughed up search warrant evidence back in the summer.  Who would have imagined that Caylee's remains would be discovered at all... much less in the same kind of trash bag?

The laundry hamper that matched the one with Caylee's remains was found on an upper garage shelf, inside a RED-handled black trash bag.  Different color handles.  Still, that's such a coincidence, the juxtaposition of a canvas hamper and a big black trash bag... one set in the garage and one with Caylee's remains in the swamp right down the block...

The mysterious "dinner knife" that Cindy washed was found inside the black purse that was in the car....

Did you see the two other baby-dolls in Caylee's room, that look very similar to "Mama" - the doll that was found in Caylee's car seat in the abandoned car?  The doll that Cindy said Caylee would never go anywhere without...  Seemed strange to see what looked like a collection of "Mama" dolls.  But then again, maybe there was that one special one... 

Is Michelle Murphy (who lived with Lee and roommate Brian Lufkin) (who is said to be a "good friend of the family) the same Michelle who is Mallory's best friend, and who babysat kids in S--- //can't remember name of town; where Casey told Matt Crisp Caylee had a play date on I believe July 9...//  I have a ton of photos of that Michelle and Mallory together.  Her boyfriend back in the summer was a pilot; charter air company at the executive airport... same company Mallory worked for I believe... from Puerto Rico.

No visits from defense team to Casey for the past 9 days... Cindy withholding key information, if not evidence... George's stories looking less and less believable... Lee apparently (not definitively, Turbo!) NOT the daddy of Caylee... 

Okay, this post is getting way, way too long.  Sorry Monkeys.  So, here is what I found on the heart sticker.  Doesn't look like a vinyl or paper sticker that has a backing.  The pink one someone posted earlier looks closer... an acrylic gem or "bubble" sticker that doesn't have a cut-out peel-off backing.  They are self-stick, stand-alone, arranged on a sheet.

Be kind to each other and stick together Monkeys!  I know our hearts are all united in our wish for justice for Caylee.... Monkeys rule!

Desi

The Glitter Hearts look exactly like it!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: February 19, 2009, 12:31:10 AM »

Hello monkeys,  I have been reading the documents and the forum all day.  It is so hard to see little Caylee's bones listed one by one.

I have never had any reason to fear or disrespect the law, my father in law was an Oregon State Police Captain.  I do however, after reading how long and time consuming it was to find every piece of little Caylee, have new respect and admiration for them.

Monkeys, I know it is hard to read and accept some of the fact of this case but I really wish we could agree to disagree without fighting.  This cage has become my place for sanity and friendship in an otherwise crazy world and an even crazier case.  I have always heard the phrase, never discuss religion or politics, in even the most polite company...........

The only thing we all really can agree on, is the need for justice and the missing found.

Hugs,  Magic

I so agree, Magic.  And you have a sweet heart.

Yes, it was very upsetting:  "ulna"  "vertebra" --  First, shock, seeing it in print.  Then, I cried.  Then felt sick.  Then just heartbroken and sad.  What a dedicated effort that was on the part of LE...  Crime scene folks must have had a hard time with it, too, but they were doing it for our Caylee, bless them.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: February 19, 2009, 12:33:21 AM »

Klaas,

I don't have a photobucket.  Could you or some other smart monkey do a comparison with the crime scene heart?

Thanks!

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: February 19, 2009, 12:37:11 AM »

What you see from the Rev,you see through natural eyes.What I see,I see through spiritual eyes and his words do not line up with the Bibles words.I am not the only one in this forum that thinks the Rev is out of line.He loved Caylee so much that he jumped Casey about abusing he and his wife over childcare.Yep,he loved her that much! As far as I'm concerned,he is nothing more than a self serving person that wants alittle spotlight for himself and has taken great strides in making it happen.I'm sorry if you don't like what I've said,call me judgemental,whatever,but if you ever want to rightly divide the truth about what the Bible really says,let me know...

Tater, I think you are confusing Christianity with being a door mat. Just because you are a born again Christian does not mean that you let people take advantage of you, as in constantly babysitting!!! Or standing back and letting people take pot shots at your family! He is being a good husband and father. I would hope that if I had a husband, he would take take steps to protect me in this devastating situation. You have seen what these people can do! They would take your innocent child and gladly see them carted off to jail for the rest of their lives, while they SIT ON THEIR ASS PROTECTING KC!! They knew KC was capable of this, they destroyed evidence and wouldn't cross the road to protect you or your family. Walk a fricking mile in his shoes before you start throwing stones!!! THIS IS MY VERY STRONG OPINION!!!

The Grunds did exactly what they should have done. It is not christian to allow a person who is neglecting and most likely abusing their child as they obviously felt KC was to continue without confronting them.  That is called co-dependency when one turns a blind eye and goes into denial of the truth of the situation. Rev. Grund did what the Bible tells one to do in such a situation. He did not take it far enough though as he should have gone to others when he received no response. In the back of my mind, I believe they may have gone to the Anthonys, but we all know how that would have gone.

casey told anny that JG has a copy of her car's key....can be possible that casey when went to JG house planted evidence (key)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: February 19, 2009, 12:37:59 AM »

I do believe those are the same. Wasn't there also some of those on something which hung in KC's car or am I thinking of somewhere else I saw them?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.