April 23, 2024, 02:27:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407229 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: February 19, 2009, 01:28:37 AM »

I finally have the time to sit and read the doc dump and I gotta say as the mom of a toddler all of this just makes me so sad. I just want to pick up my baby and hug her and never let go. I know that it is not Christian of me to hate but I hate CA. What a selfish batch. This case has really gotten to me. I ask myself how could someone do this to a precious, innocent child? The only peace that I can find knowing that Caylee is with Jesus and is forever happy. I hope CA rots and the image of Caylee never leaves her mind. Sorry for the rant ya'll I am just disgusted right now.

Sad 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: February 19, 2009, 01:36:19 AM »

One of the more important items IMO was that it was disclosed that Casey hyperventilated when she heard remains had been found on Suburban.  The reason it's important is that Casey never showed any emotion any of the other times there might have been some kind of find AND that she didn't hear Caylee's remains were found (we didn't know that until much later).

Since I'm in a posting frenzy (rushing because I need to go soon), wanted to second your thought here.  It IS telling, extremely telling that she had this reaction -- when it hadn't even been verified to be Caylee yet.  I think when TES left town, Casey thought she was home free in regard to Caylee's body ever being found... WRONG!  Caylee (and God) had other plans.

You are right, this reaction of Casey's will certainly be used to demonstrate her consciousness of guilt.

Hugs to all my dear Monkey friends (special squishy one for Peanut), and see you soon.  Night-night!

Justice for our sweet Caylee... 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: February 19, 2009, 01:43:10 AM »

I was looking at the list of Cindy's medications....she had everything in there Casey could have used, from antidepressants, muscle relaxers.  One bottle says it had different medications in it but was labeled with a certain prescription...who does that?  Mix different pills in one pill bottle?  Hmmm....
Theory:  sometimes when someone is traveling and doesn't want to carry all ____ bottles of meds, they may put their pills all in one bottle if they're sure of what each one is and when to take it.
Pondering: I wonder if those mixed pills were the same colors/sizes.  If you were planning to "off" a family member you knew took medication, what if you simply mixed similarly colored and sized/shaped pills into one of their bottles?  How many people would notice if the pills looked the same?  Just a thought.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: February 19, 2009, 01:46:06 AM »

Did anyone else notice the "paver" they found near the body was the same as the ones at the Anthony house?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3374B%20TO%203463B%20REDO.pdf

Page 48.

ooh, ooh, yay Turbo, I forgot to mention that.  It did seem quite significant; investigators seemed to think so too, judging from the way it was documented.

I noticed -- I think -- that the docs didn't specify "concrete" or "paver" -->
something like "large white stone."

Site photos showed a white paver AND a big white rock together, so I wasn't sure which they were emphasizing in the pic.  Too tired to go searching through Anthony home/yard pics to try to find the right rock or paver, though. 

Ah-HA!

Page 43:  "Large white SQUARE stone."

Page 43
:  "appeared to be consistent with stoned found at the Anthony home."

Great catch.

Ditto...great catch!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1444 on: February 19, 2009, 01:48:57 AM »

It was mentioned tonight on NG that the child dev. book that Casey had in her room, had sections marked on 'temper tantrums'.  That's one thing we haven't heard much about, if Caylee had tantrums or not.  Most 2 yr olds do, at one time or another. 

My question is.. Did Caylee have those bad enough to cause Casey to look in the book for ways to deal with them?  And if so, did Caylee have a tantrum just prior to her death?  We've thought for quite some time now that Caylee may have been yelling and screaming, crying for Cindy and that may have flipped Casey out. 

A tantrum doing that, just after a fight between Casey and Cindy, could very likely be something that set Casey off and Caylee paid the price.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1445 on: February 19, 2009, 01:55:07 AM »

things are so seldom black and white. except who murdered caylee.

i wouldnt wish what has happened to the anthonys on my worst enemy. i also would hope and pray that i would never be defined by how i acted during the single darkest time in my life. it seems pretty simple, and yet...

there are so many hours of cindy talking, talking as in speaking (im only going by what i have actually watched all the way thru, like the fbi and le interviews and talk and news show appearances ), that i cant help react to her as a person. i dont like her. i dont like the way she talks nonstop, literally. i dont like how she tries to mold the truth to suit herself, i dont like how she doesnt let anyone get a word in edgewise, i dont like how self absorbed she is, i dont like how bossy she is, i dont like the blatant ingratitude shes exhibited for all those trying to help and i dont like her voice. i could go on but i think you get the idea.

how did she get that way? well, she is the youngest of 4 children and she is the only girl. was she spoiled and/or indulged? i would guess so. did her parents make excuses for her at times? probably. are her parents soley responsible for how she turned out? doubtful. do her family interactions seem not ideal at times? well ya. do i blame not liking her on her parents? course not, shes not the two year old ( even tho she may act like one at times ).

do i blame her mother, father, brothers, for her omitting to tell le and the fbi everything that she knew happened? no, its her id like to smack for making them have to waste a single second finding out themselves, thereby taking away time that could have been focused on caylee. do i blame them for her having the strained and competitive relationship she has with her own daughter? no, while ive known a sociopath, i didnt have to interact with them in the bounds of such a powerful and intimate bond as there is between mother and child.

the last sentence may seem strange given her daughter is charged with murdering her own baby. shes a sociopath, and the problem with that is so many of us look for reasons as to why, cause it needs to be something rational and acceptable, it just cant be for basically nothing. that kind of evil is hard to willingly accept, the woman basically looks normal...it cant be someone like us, its too scary.

its true however. thats what i prefer to focus on. the peripheral, ever expanding cast of strange characters, has all the attention of a worldwide three ring circus, and while interesting at times, it has nothing to do with what im concerned about, that caylees murderer gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. and rots her life away in jail.

Peanut, I find your post interesting. 

I'd especially like to remark re. the part re us being frightened by the prospect that evil walks among us.  Sorry I don't yet know how to "snip".

Over the years, I've strived to "train" my older teen to spot superfreaks.  It hasn't been easy, since they are chamelions.  And what kid listens to their mom... 

Not all sociopathic types kill their own offspring (obviously).  I think those individuals are a law unto themselves.  I'd kind of like to revisit Susan Smith ( ) a bit since I think she and alleged perp share that common denominator of thinking they'd be more desirable/snag the love of their life if they weren't bogged down w/the responsibility of being a responsible, caring parent.

Ironic ain't it? Some superfreaks want love and are willing to smoke the ones who love 'em to get some other folks to love them? 

I'm so confused by the superfreaks.     

Foggy

i know, its the height of irony isnt it? and here you and i are seeing it all and trying to make some sense of it, when i dont think we ever will.
they are amongst us, and while we want to feel secure in what weve taught our children, and the precautions we ourselves take, the plain truth seems to be that all too often it is one of 'us'.

theres a very interesting book titled 'the sociopath next door' that talks about how common they really are, and how not all of them are criminally violent. but they have no conscience, have no ability to emphasize, and when you consider that only their needs and desires matter, the capability is there, it just hasnt been necessary to tap into it yet.

to me, that is the truly frightening part. who knows how many potential casey anthonys there are, and how well do we 'know' them?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: February 19, 2009, 01:55:40 AM »

Quote from: TURBOTHINK
(First paragraph *snipped* by Desi...)

In my opinion the Anthonys are EVIL. They are all "PEOPLE OF THE LIE", and those type of people turn their children into sociopaths for self protection. KC became what she became because she was desperate for love and protection. She knew subconsciously they would destroy her if she did not destroy them. Killing Caylee was a way to try to destroy them.  The end result always is EVIL KILLS !  The stronger evil will destroy a lesser evil, so KC because the stronger one, but turned on the weakest one in the family instead of the EVIL ONES. I do believe she planned to kill them next.

Turbo, when you talk about this topic, it always REALLY creeps me out.  I don't want any of it to be true, because it is just so awful.

But I believe you know whereof you speak.  I think you are *shudder* exactly on target with your theories here... Ugly... the truth is sometimes so ugly we don't want to let our minds even go there... but that doesn't change what is real.

Thank you for saying what we don't always want to hear...

Turbo, did you ever read the book, The People of the Lie?  I posted this the night before Caylee's remains were found.  We all only talked about the miracle and sadness of finding Caylee for days.  My post was never commented on, so I am going to re-post it now.

This is a quote about the book, The People of the Lie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Scott_Peck

Most of his conclusions about the psychiatric condition he designates "evil" are derived from his close study of one patient he names Charlene. Although Charlene is not dangerous, she is ultimately unable to have empathy for others in any way. According to Scott Peck, people like her see others as play things or tools to be manipulated for their uses or entertainment. Scott Peck claims that these people are rarely seen by psychiatrists and have never been treated successfully.

He gives some identifying characteristics for evil persons. Discussed below are Scott Peck's views.

Evil is described by Peck as "militant ignorance". In this it is close to the original Judeo-Christian concept of "sin" as a consistent process that leads to failure to reach one's true goals.

An evil person:

Projects his or her evils and sins onto others and tries to remove them from others
Maintains a high level of respectability and lies incessantly in order to do so
Is consistent in his or her sins. Evil persons are characterized not so much by the magnitude of their sins, but by their consistency
Is unable to think from other people's viewpoints.
Most evil people realize the evil deep within themselves but are unable to tolerate the pain of introspection or admit to themselves that they are evil. Thus, they constantly run away from their evil by putting themselves in a position of moral superiority and putting the locus of evil on others. Evil is an extreme form of what Scott Peck, in The Road Less Traveled, calls a character disorder.

My thoughts.......

Although this amazing author, M. Scott Peck died in 2005, it seems as if he met Casey before he passed.  If you didn't know better you would think it is someone talking about this case and Casey Anthony.  He seems to know her so well.  I have heard her called evil and have even called her evil myself but I never really thought about it as being a "diagonsis".  This author, doctor, has seen more than one Casey in his lifetime and writes of knowing many. 

I think we have only seen a taste of her, "wicked evilness".  It makes you wonder what else she has done and to whom?  Did Caylee really live this happy "Disney" existence or was she made to suffer from the hands of her evil mother?  Are Cindy, George and Lee as truly evil as Casey is?  I don't have one bit of sympathy left for any of them but it does make you wonder. Can a whole family be truly evil at the same time?  What was little Caylee's short life like?  Like another monkey said all we ever see is a staged snapshot of Caylee dressed up like a belonging, to show off.  Why are there no "real' photos?  No family gatherings, no vacations, no other children? 

Makes you wonder if the only "real" photo we ever saw of Caylee was the one where she has been obviously crying for a long time.  I hope Caylee was truly loved by someone, I really need to believe this.  I even want to believe that Cindy and George and Lee did love her and have just been made evil by Casey.  As much as I want that, I will doubt it for the rest of my life.  None of this will ever make any sense to me and I am somewhat relieved by that. I thought I knew all about sociopaths because of my sister, I was wrong.  I think sociopaths come in all sizes and shapes, different circumstances lead to different life situations.  Who knows what takes a person from being a sociopath, psychopath or any "path" to becoming an evil human being.  I don't think all sociopaths are truly evil but I think all evil peole are sociopaths. They just take it that one step further than anyone could ever imagine.

That was my post, way back then.  I would love to know your thoughts on it.  Do you think the whole family is evil and it is the other way around?  That they made Casey evil?

Yes, I have read it many years ago and I refer back to it often.  That is why I put People of the Lie in parenthesis in my post. I work with the homeless in our city and have for many years. I work with the addicts who trade their children for sex to get their drugs. I have always been interested in them personally and their family life growing up. It seems to be a consistent theme many of them grew up in families like the Anthonys.

The EVIL is the family and it is generational. It is not ONE person who is EVIL but one who becomes the scapegoat and lashes out at the EVIL by evil deeds. That is the way I see KC. It is really a form of self protection to keep from being consumed by the overall evil by which they are surrounded. This did not start with KC and Cindy, this took generations forming. Each lie covered up deepens the evil in their souls.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: February 19, 2009, 01:56:04 AM »

It was mentioned tonight on NG that the child dev. book that Casey had in her room, had sections marked on 'temper tantrums'.  That's one thing we haven't heard much about, if Caylee had tantrums or not.  Most 2 yr olds do, at one time or another. 

My question is.. Did Caylee have those bad enough to cause Casey to look in the book for ways to deal with them?  And if so, did Caylee have a tantrum just prior to her death?  We've thought for quite some time now that Caylee may have been yelling and screaming, crying for Cindy and that may have flipped Casey out. 

A tantrum doing that, just after a fight between Casey and Cindy, could very likely be something that set Casey off and Caylee paid the price.   

I think that was definitely a possibility. IMO I think that Cindy and Casey were probably arguing that night and they both made their own threats towards each other and probably argued about who did what for Caylee that sort of thing, I think that it probably made Caylee upset them arguing and Casey stormed out of the house and Caylee probably did not want to go with her and was crying for Cindy like you said. Casey was probably thinking that this was the final straw and she would show them. IDK just my opinion.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: February 19, 2009, 02:07:32 AM »

Tonight on NG, the psychologist that was on said that sometimes people will "accidently on purpose" punish severely or kill somebody. I could imagine KC could fall into that catagory.

She maybe wanted to rid herself of Caylee but knew that was wrong ,so instead, if while punishing her, on purpose she kills her. That way in her own mind, she is able to justify the whole thing. In her mind, a problem has been dealt with, she's finally won a battle with CA, she's freed herself up for Tony, and because she is the sociopath, goes about life without a care in the world.

I know that my explanation isn't very clear but if you saw NG, you heard probably heard him talking about it.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: February 19, 2009, 02:20:34 AM »

i wouldnt wish what has happened to the anthonys on my worst enemy. i also would hope and pray that i would never be defined by how i acted during the single darkest time in my life. it seems pretty simple, and yet...

there are so many hours of cindy talking, talking as in speaking (im only going by what i have actually watched all the way thru, like the fbi and le interviews and talk and news show appearances ), that i cant help react to her as a person. i dont like her. i dont like the way she talks nonstop, literally. i dont like how she tries to mold the truth to suit herself, i dont like how she doesnt let anyone get a word in edgewise, i dont like how self absorbed she is, i dont like how bossy she is, i dont like the blatant ingratitude shes exhibited for all those trying to help and i dont like her voice. i could go on but i think you get the idea.

how did she get that way? well, she is the youngest of 4 children and she is the only girl. was she spoiled and/or indulged? i would guess so. did her parents make excuses for her at times? probably. are her parents soley responsible for how she turned out? doubtful. do her family interactions seem not ideal at times? well ya. do i blame not liking her on her parents? course not, shes not the two year old ( even tho she may act like one at times ).

do i blame her mother, father, brothers, for her omitting to tell le and the fbi everything that she knew happened? no, its her id like to smack for making them have to waste a single second finding out themselves, thereby taking away time that could have been focused on caylee. do i blame them for her having the strained and competitive relationship she has with her own daughter? no, while ive known a sociopath, i didnt have to interact with them in the bounds of such a powerful and intimate bond as there is between mother and child.

the last sentence may seem strange given her daughter is charged with murdering her own baby. shes a sociopath, and the problem with that is so many of us look for reasons as to why, cause it needs to be something rational and acceptable, it just cant be for basically nothing. that kind of evil is hard to willingly accept, the woman basically looks normal...it cant be someone like us, its too scary.

its true however. thats what i prefer to focus on. the peripheral, ever expanding cast of strange characters, has all the attention of a worldwide three ring circus, and while interesting at times, it has nothing to do with what im concerned about, that caylees murderer gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. and rots her life away in jail.

I'd especially like to remark re. the part re us being frightened by the prospect that evil walks among us.  Sorry I don't yet know how to "snip".

Over the years, I've strived to "train" my older teen to spot superfreaks.  It hasn't been easy, since they are chamelions.  And what kid listens to their mom... 

Not all sociopathic types kill their own offspring (obviously).  I think those individuals are a law unto themselves.  I'd kind of like to revisit Susan Smith ( ) a bit since I think she and alleged perp share that common denominator of thinking they'd be more desirable/snag the love of their life if they weren't bogged down w/the responsibility of being a responsible, caring parent.

Ironic ain't it? Some superfreaks want love and are willing to smoke the ones who love 'em to get some other folks to love them? 

Foggy

i know, its the height of irony isnt it? and here you and i are seeing it all and trying to make some sense of it, when i dont think we ever will.
they are amongst us, and while we want to feel secure in what weve taught our children, and the precautions we ourselves take, the plain truth seems to be that all too often it is one of 'us'.

theres a very interesting book titled 'the sociopath next door' that talks about how common they really are, and how not all of them are criminally violent. but they have no conscience, have no ability to emphasize, and when you consider that only their needs and desires matter, the capability is there, it just hasnt been necessary to tap into it yet.

to me, that is the truly frightening part. who knows how many potential casey anthonys there are, and how well do we 'know' them?

Some time ago, a friend told me about the book you cited, entitled The Sociopath Next Door, but I have yet to read it.  Now I'm thinking I shall read it and urge my older teen to read it too.

What in the heck is going wrong w/America?

Foggy
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1450 on: February 19, 2009, 02:27:47 AM »

Foggy

Some time ago, a friend told me about the book you cited, entitled The Sociopath Next Door, but I have yet to read it.  Now I'm thinking I shall read it and urge my older teen to read it too.

What in the heck is going wrong w/America?

Foggy

Sadly, to be honest, IMO there is a lot wrong..

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: February 19, 2009, 02:42:32 AM »

I hope none of the monkeys took that wrong. I come from a long long line of military people and I am VERY proud to be an American,but I am saddened by what is happening now days. Seems the criminals have far more rights then the victims and law abiding citizens and the hate people have based on race,religion,sex,sexuality and all is just heartbreaking and even more heartbreaking is that our children have become the hunted and are being slaughtered for the mere sport of it,it seems. Things need to be changed and our children need to be protected,they are our future right? One of the children whom have been killed maybe could have found a cure for a life threatening disease someday if just given the chance to grow up.. just sayin

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: February 19, 2009, 02:51:18 AM »

Oh boo hoo about a wee little one having a tantrum/blowing off steam because she was frustrated, stymied or fearful. Methinks KC could no more deal w/her child's frustration than she could deal with her own.  What a sick blankety-blank to affix duct tape over the wee one's mouth and nose. 

Imho, it comes down to KC being an insecure bully.  That's why I want to punch her lights out.  Rather than relishing her wee one being loved and nurtured by the grandparents, she (mom?) was jealous and threatened by her own offsprings existence.  How sick is that?  What a sick blankety-blank.   

Eff her.   

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: February 19, 2009, 02:56:13 AM »

Oh boo hoo about a wee little one having a tantrum/blowing off steam because she was frustrated, stymied or fearful. Methinks KC could no more deal w/her child's frustration than she could deal with her own.  What a sick blankety-blank to affix duct tape over the wee one's mouth and nose. 

Imho, it comes down to KC being an insecure bully.  That's why I want to punch her lights out.  Rather than relishing her wee one being loved and nurtured by the grandparents, she (mom?) was jealous and threatened by her own offsprings existence.  How sick is that?  What a sick blankety-blank.   

Eff her.   

Wyks, my reply is in green text.  Sorry I messed it up/muddied the water (so to speak).
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: February 19, 2009, 03:03:01 AM »

O  M  G, Monkeys!!!!!

(Clothes in dryer were still damp. I checked at WS and they were wondering about the Gatorade bottle over there. Nothing new at WS.  Cleaned kitchen, and couldn't stop thinking about that toilet paper roll inside the bottle.  Why?  That is so weird.)

Look what I found when I came back to my compy just now!
(O....  M....  G....)

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: February 19, 2009, 03:14:32 AM »

I believe if they can not discredit the forensics (science) they will go with accidental overdose.. Caylee was throwing a tantrum and completely out of control,KC tried to sedate her and accidentally administered a fatal dose. 

Des, I thought chloroform was colorless?? IIRC it said there was white sediment in the bottle as well as a syringe.. That is why I think they will try to claim accidental overdose.. *IF* they have to admit she killed her. That is jmo though and I am not half as smart as you other monkeys. Smile

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: February 19, 2009, 03:34:56 AM »

Still behind reading (in between dozing off)...time to call it a night/morning.  Later everyone!  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: February 19, 2009, 03:40:42 AM »

Still behind reading (in between dozing off)...time to call it a night/morning.  Later everyone!  Take good care!

Goodnight, ISpy!

Searching, I'm not saying I believe that the liquid is actually chloroform.  In fact, you can't store chloroform in metal containers or in some types of plastic containers.  Who knows what it is?  I just thought it was interesting that there was that cloth (that looks to me like a men's silk handkerchief) and also the toilet paper roll inside a bottle.  Maybe I'm too exciteable after the long day!  But I did feel that chill when I encountered the mention of it as a means to inhale chloroform or another inhalant.  There was even a medical paper comparing different methods of delivering inhaled respiratory medications, the the toilet paper roll didn't do too bad against the little inhaler device used by people with asthma, etc.

Anyway, I looked this up on a horrible site that shows step by step how to make chloroform at home (egad)  and it does mention sediment.

http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloro2.htm

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1458 on: February 19, 2009, 05:50:27 AM »

Probably the same "model" of Whitney design canvas laundry bag. The one on the .pdf was very dark and hard to see.
wasnt there a pic of Caylee WITH HER DOLL sitting in one of theses??????

Here is what you were thinking of.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1459 on: February 19, 2009, 05:59:54 AM »

Probably the same "model" of Whitney design canvas laundry bag. The one on the .pdf was very dark and hard to see.
wasnt there a pic of Caylee WITH HER DOLL sitting in one of theses??????

Here is what you were thinking of.....

What a precious little baby.  She should still be playing with her baby dolls and having fun in her pool and playhouse.  She should be watching Dora and her monkey and Sponge Bob and getting ready for the Easter Bunny to come.  She was at the age where she was starting to understand things and her little personality was blooming.  I hope the murderer relives that night/day over and over and spends many days hyperventilating and living in misery alone. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.