April 25, 2024, 07:37:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407347 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: February 19, 2009, 08:52:16 AM »

I haven't gone to the local stations' websites yet this morning, but are there more docs coming soon, besides the ones we got yesterday??

Morning Luv!   We're all asking that because reports were that the defense was given 500 pages last week and another 1,100 this past Monday...clarification would be nice  

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: February 19, 2009, 08:53:34 AM »

I haven't gone to the local stations' websites yet this morning, but are there more docs coming soon, besides the ones we got yesterday??

Hi.   Yep - there are more docs coming!    I hope we get them before the weekend!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: February 19, 2009, 08:53:40 AM »

Good morning all monkeys & guests. I hope this isn't a dumb question (it is still early), but did LE actually take the diary into evidence, and not just photograph it? I'm just wondering because I would think that given that entry, they would atleast have found out who manufactured that book, and when it was manufactured & sold. Obviously if that book was manufactured and or sold after 2003, KC could not have written that in 2003. So, I hope, expect, that they would have done that. I'm just asking if any one knows for sure that they actually took the book into evidence-which I'm sure they did! I really hope they looked into when that book was even made. I hope it wasn't even made or sold until well after 2003!

Good question - but I don't know the answer.       Just wanted to say "Hi".

But I will say this - even if the book was from 2003, she could have still made that entry in 2008.   It does appear that some of the pages have been torn out in front of that entry.   And, it does seem to match her "mood" that day - when compared to the IM conversation she had with that guy.    KC IS GOING DOWN!

I agree Sassy, it could have been made in 2002, and still could have been written in 2008. I'm just hoping that it was made after, well after, 2003 cause then there would be no question that it was not written in 2003 but-well after! Maybe they can do some sort of test on the ink, and that can tell how long ago it was written. Even then of course the defense will say it's junk science. Any tests that point to KC's guilt will be called "junk science" by JB & Co.
Can we add "junk science" to that list of phrases we're tired of hearing? There is a list out there, right?

Yeah.   I'm sick of that phrase, too.     So, when Dr. Lee gets on the stand and testifies, can the prosecution call his testimony "junk science"?     tit for tat?

Well JB & Co. started it, and what goes around comes around! I guess I really AM naive because I did not know that all that forensics stuff was junk science. So if they find a fiber from the car/house or a dog hair stuck to that duct tape, will they say that's just junk science too???? Ugghhh, I feel myself getting frustrated again!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1503 on: February 19, 2009, 08:54:52 AM »

Hi Monkeys.
I signed up like a month ago, but haven't posted since...been kind of busy. I said hi to many of you back then, but for the ones who weren't there that day...HELLO MONKEYS!! I've been reading your posts since day 1...really day 32...and I just want you to know that you all are so smart and so darn funny!!!

Anyways, sorry for the O/T and good morning to all!
Good Morning

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: February 19, 2009, 08:55:42 AM »

Cindy also told investigators something that could link her to the videotape taken at the scene by her private investigators a month before Caylee's remains were found there and could link Casey to the scene. In December, Cindy told investigators she sent someone to the remains scene in November to search and that there was nothing in the area then, but the new documents show that Caylee's skull had been in the same place for quite some time.

Why isnt this getting discussed more by the talkheads & media...I guess Cindy hoped this nugget wouldnt come out, as if she hasnt learned by now.   Since that psychic that Cindy sent the teddy bear to never came forward with her phone records its pretty clear she was lying for Cindy.   Here are questions that should arise from this new knowledge.   

Why did Cindy send DC there specifically & how did she know to send him there?
Why didnt Cindy call LE (OSCO and/or FBI) to send them?
Does this not prove that Cindy knew all along that Casey killed Caylee & was helping her cover it up?
Remember the report from Hoover that DC stated to him that they knew where Caylee was and she was deceased but they had to go get her...
Had Dominic found the remains what was Cindy planning on doing with that discovery?

VERY DISTURBING & I for one out of a probably millions feel she should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice & tampering with evidence...ps did Cindy ever give LE the JC Penney statements they asked her for several times, NO.   Instead she argued very defensively with Yuri about it and said "Well there wasnt anything on them"   Bull I'll bet it showed a purchase for a replacement of the Whitney laundry bag and/or the Winnie the Pooh blanket.   Interesting that we now know that Cindy had an excited utterance in December after the remains were found that they were missing a Winnie the Pooh blanket from the home & George was sent to the patio rather upset....who was in the backyard with him - none other than Dominic Casey & Hoover.   If Lee is involved in this cover up you can bet it was also at Cindy's direction.  Judging by George's secret visits to OCSO I had hopes that he would come clean & get this charade stopped, but nope he's a sorry puppet that doesn't have the deceny or dignity to stand up for what is right.   Debate away that a family would protect a member even with a heinous crime but in the process they all dishonored Caylee to the extent and in the manner they actively participated in covering up what Casey did.

Excellent questions about CA & DC and when CA knew what.  You are right it is amazing that this all has now gone under the radar.  I wish I knew what the prosecutors are thinking, but trusting that any additional charges to A's or Casey or anyone else will be brought at the proper time.  It does seem that when something of importance comes up, something else comes out.  Its like someone is orchestrating information overload.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: February 19, 2009, 08:56:27 AM »

Good morning Monkeys --

Trimm I have said a prayer for Hubs this morning.  I hope things turn out okay.  (((Hugs))) to you.

Scarlett -- stay warm inside. 

I would think the 1100 pages the state turned over to the defense on Monday will be released tomorrow or Monday, fingers crossed.

Have a great day!

Thanks Pooky.
Got my fingers crossed for the documents too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: February 19, 2009, 08:56:37 AM »

Yeah.   I'm sick of that phrase, too.     So, when Dr. Lee gets on the stand and testifies, can the prosecution call his testimony "junk science"?     tit for tat?

yeah basically anything that goes against the defense is "junk science." Wasn't it Cin-cin who said -- Science is just science.

Well, yeah, Cindy, exactly. It's science not some story you and your daughter concocted. 

As for Dr. Lee, he's a world renowned jacka--- I mean scientist. 

Wasn't that a brilliant statement that Cindy made?         
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1507 on: February 19, 2009, 08:57:13 AM »

Hi.   Yep - there are more docs coming!    I hope we get them before the weekend!

Thanks! They better come before the weekend!!! Or else they'll have some pretty angry monkeys! 

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1508 on: February 19, 2009, 08:57:38 AM »

how did she get that way? well, she is the youngest of 4 children and she is the only girl. was she spoiled and/or indulged? i would guess so. did her parents make excuses for her at times? probably. are her parents soley responsible for how she turned out? doubtful. do her family interactions seem not ideal at times? well ya. do i blame not liking her on her parents? course not, shes not the two year old ( even tho she may act like one at times ).

do i blame her mother, father, brothers, for her omitting to tell le and the fbi everything that she knew happened? no, its her id like to smack for making them have to waste a single second finding out themselves, thereby taking away time that could have been focused on caylee. do i blame them for her having the strained and competitive relationship she has with her own daughter? no, while ive known a sociopath, i didnt have to interact with them in the bounds of such a powerful and intimate bond as there is between mother and child.

the last sentence may seem strange given her daughter is charged with murdering her own baby. shes a sociopath, and the problem with that is so many of us look for reasons as to why, cause it needs to be something rational and acceptable, it just cant be for basically nothing. that kind of evil is hard to willingly accept, the woman basically looks normal...it cant be someone like us, its too scary.

its true however. thats what i prefer to focus on. the peripheral, ever expanding cast of strange characters, has all the attention of a worldwide three ring circus, and while interesting at times, it has nothing to do with what im concerned about, that caylees murderer gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. and rots her life away in jail.

Peanut, I find your post interesting. 

I'd especially like to remark re. the part re us being frightened by the prospect that evil walks among us.  Sorry I don't yet know how to "snip".

Over the years, I've strived to "train" my older teen to spot superfreaks.  It hasn't been easy, since they are chamelions.  And what kid listens to their mom... 

Not all sociopathic types kill their own offspring (obviously).  I think those individuals are a law unto themselves.  I'd kind of like to revisit Susan Smith ( ) a bit since I think she and alleged perp share that common denominator of thinking they'd be more desirable/snag the love of their life if they weren't bogged down w/the responsibility of being a responsible, caring parent.

Ironic ain't it? Some superfreaks want love and are willing to smoke the ones who love 'em to get some other folks to love them? 

I'm so confused by the superfreaks.     

Foggy

i know, its the height of irony isnt it? and here you and i are seeing it all and trying to make some sense of it, when i dont think we ever will.
they are amongst us, and while we want to feel secure in what weve taught our children, and the precautions we ourselves take, the plain truth seems to be that all too often it is one of 'us'.

theres a very interesting book titled 'the sociopath next door' that talks about how common they really are, and how not all of them are criminally violent. but they have no conscience, have no ability to emphasize, and when you consider that only their needs and desires matter, the capability is there, it just hasnt been necessary to tap into it yet.

to me, that is the truly frightening part. who knows how many potential casey anthonys there are, and how well do we 'know' them?

Some time ago, a friend told me about the book you cited, entitled The Sociopath Next Door, but I have yet to read it.  Now I'm thinking I shall read it and urge my older teen to read it too.

What in the heck is going wrong w/America?

Foggy

Well, for one thing victims seem to have less rights that perp's. Consider how the ACLU goes to bat for RSO's, they say "they've served their time, leave them alone and sto discriminating on where they live etc)........WRONG~they never pay the price for what they have done to their victims, while they may serve minimal time in prison IF any, the victims serves a life sentence. So, we are supposed to welcome them back into society and let them be...........not a chance in h@ll,I think if they are ever released they should have a huge sign in their yard and differnt color license plates. We may know where they live IF they choose to register, but while they are out trolling parks and little league games for more victims we don't have a clue, but if you are at a park and you see a bright yellow tag, you know a RSO is there somewhere and you get your kids out of there ASAP. In Florida, SO's have a designation on their driver's license, but that is no help to anyone unless except LE. The ACLU IMO is certainly somewhat responsible for making sure perp's have equal rights while not considering the dangers they still represent to society.

Gotta get ready for work-CYL monkeys.

I wanted to snip this but I think all of it is important and relevant!  I agree with both of you Foggy and Island. We, as a country and as a world, have allowed to notion of "fairness" to overcome the ideas of right and wrong. There are people who make mistakes, pay the price and are sorry and change their lives. SOs for the most part are not one of this group. Neither are the psychopaths of the world. I believe that if KC is not a psychopath she is certainly near there. These monsters do not change. They adapt to what society wants on the surface. But they do not respect any personal boundaries except their own. If anyone is interested, there are two great books that will scare the beejeebers out of you - Without Conscious and With Consciousness of Guilt.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: February 19, 2009, 08:57:47 AM »

Some how messed up my post. It stars after the"[/quot

Hey Scarlett. Sorry I missed you. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: February 19, 2009, 08:58:11 AM »

Hi Monkeys.
I signed up like a month ago, but haven't posted since...been kind of busy. I said hi to many of you back then, but for the ones who weren't there that day...HELLO MONKEYS!! I've been reading your posts since day 1...really day 32...and I just want you to know that you all are so smart and so darn funny!!!

Good Morning

Hi JSM.    How's it going this morning?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: February 19, 2009, 09:01:47 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: February 19, 2009, 09:02:04 AM »

Yup, actually he is gonna get ripped on the stand with his dirty practices he got snagged with for the Spector trial.  Every expert witness they bring forward will get the first question, how much are you being paid by the defense for your testimony here today...from there its gonna be interesting!
I have no respect for Dr. Lee and why in the world did bozo ask for him.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: February 19, 2009, 09:03:21 AM »

Good morning all monkeys & guests. I hope this isn't a dumb question (it is still early), but did LE actually take the diary into evidence, and not just photograph it? I'm just wondering because I would think that given that entry, they would atleast have found out who manufactured that book, and when it was manufactured & sold. Obviously if that book was manufactured and or sold after 2003, KC could not have written that in 2003. So, I hope, expect, that they would have done that. I'm just asking if any one knows for sure that they actually took the book into evidence-which I'm sure they did! I really hope they looked into when that book was even made. I hope it wasn't even made or sold until well after 2003!

Good question - but I don't know the answer.       Just wanted to say "Hi".

But I will say this - even if the book was from 2003, she could have still made that entry in 2008.   It does appear that some of the pages have been torn out in front of that entry.   And, it does seem to match her "mood" that day - when compared to the IM conversation she had with that guy.    KC IS GOING DOWN!

I agree Sassy, it could have been made in 2002, and still could have been written in 2008. I'm just hoping that it was made after, well after, 2003 cause then there would be no question that it was not written in 2003 but-well after! Maybe they can do some sort of test on the ink, and that can tell how long ago it was written. Even then of course the defense will say it's junk science. Any tests that point to KC's guilt will be called "junk science" by JB & Co.
Can we add "junk science" to that list of phrases we're tired of hearing? There is a list out there, right?

I'm with you guys.They can call it what they want,but the slore's going down. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: February 19, 2009, 09:04:34 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

Good Morning
Hi Sassy, it's going good. I'm at work 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1515 on: February 19, 2009, 09:04:40 AM »

'Nite Monkeys.I'm going to the bunkey.All this today and I just found out Hubby might lose his job.Now I'm really down and out.
Be back in the morning. Justicwe for Caylee.

Hey Trimm -   I hope everything works out for you and your hubby.   I'll keep you in my prayers.     Hugs my friend.

Trimm, I said a prayer for her husband.  I hope everything turns out well.

Thank you.
Are you eyes as tired as mine from yesterday?
I say bring on some more documents.I think there is still alot we haven't heard. 

Trimm - I am praying for you guys. Keep us posted!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: February 19, 2009, 09:06:02 AM »

I believe they can test the paper to show its age...which will probably age it at 203. However, they can use writing samples to show how KC's writing aged...I think.

And I'm sure some monkey will find out what KC was doing on June 21, 2003. Let's see..that's approx 6 years ago, she would have been 16...still in school, on summer vacation. Ok, monks, get to it!

Tevye,she was at Bible study. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: February 19, 2009, 09:06:22 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

Good Morning
Hi Sassy, it's going good. I'm at work 

well I screwed that up royally!  Going back to work before I go see the doctor!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: February 19, 2009, 09:06:50 AM »

'Nite Monkeys.I'm going to the bunkey.All this today and I just found out Hubby might lose his job.Now I'm really down and out.
Be back in the morning. Justicwe for Caylee.

Hey Trimm -   I hope everything works out for you and your hubby.   I'll keep you in my prayers.     Hugs my friend.

Trimm, I said a prayer for her husband.  I hope everything turns out well.

Thank you.
Are you eyes as tired as mine from yesterday?
I say bring on some more documents.I think there is still alot we haven't heard. 

Trimm - I am praying for you guys. Keep us posted!
I am too praying for you Trimm

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1519 on: February 19, 2009, 09:09:02 AM »

yeah basically anything that goes against the defense is "junk science." Wasn't it Cin-cin who said -- Science is just science.

Well, yeah, Cindy, exactly. It's science not some story you and your daughter concocted. 

As for Dr. Lee, he's a world renowned jacka--- I mean scientist. 

Wasn't that a brilliant statement that Cindy made?         

The only truth she ever told "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." 

IMO she is the most likely candidate in that family to be charged as an accessory after the fact or w/e they could charge her with. She has been in cover-up mode from some point soon after the 911 call.

There's a big difference b/t sticking up for a family member and helping to conceal their crime. Big difference!

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.