April 19, 2024, 10:43:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 406820 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1540 on: February 19, 2009, 09:29:01 AM »

Yeah that was it.The flames were so big Newfie and I saw it from under the bridge. 

I hope there's lots of room under that bridge...room enough for a few monkeys and their families. I'd come down for the trial, but the judge would toss me out after Jose tried to finish his opening  statement cos I'd be yelling "I object!"  and then, eventually, I'd try the old Barney Fife "Citizen's Arrest! Citizen's Arrest!" ploy on te whole Ant family. I'd be a very bad monkey.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: February 19, 2009, 09:30:17 AM »

can ya'll say a little prayer for me too.....i am my only source of income and i got laid off december 11.  THANKS!

Hi JuJu - will do.   I hope you find something soon.  When I got laid off from my job 6 years ago, the unemployment check didn't hardly cover any of my bills.    Hugs to you.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1542 on: February 19, 2009, 09:31:44 AM »

THANK YOU!!!   has anyone seen monken the last couple of days?

I haven't ... I love little Monken. Hope she is ok.

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: February 19, 2009, 09:32:16 AM »

Tevye,she was at Bible study. 

She was at an "Abstinence Matters" meeting. 

Yeah, and that's where she got her promise ring.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: February 19, 2009, 09:32:47 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

pic #6 KC has on a shamrock necklace.....probably not news to ya'll.....

Regrets, I've had a few......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: February 19, 2009, 09:33:29 AM »

'Nite Monkeys.I'm going to the bunkey.All this today and I just found out Hubby might lose his job.Now I'm really down and out.
Be back in the morning. Justicwe for Caylee.

Hey Trimm -   I hope everything works out for you and your hubby.   I'll keep you in my prayers.     Hugs my friend.

Trimm, I said a prayer for her husband.  I hope everything turns out well.

Thank you.
Are you eyes as tired as mine from yesterday?
I say bring on some more documents.I think there is still alot we haven't heard. 

Trimm - I am praying for you guys. Keep us posted!
I am too praying for you Trimm

Get your work done....get through with the doctor(hope it's all good)and cmoe hang with us.You know those Anthonys can't stay quiet forever.
Did you see the link that Grama posted about Casey stuffing pages of the bible down the toilet?Girlfriend,lightening is libel to shoot out of the clear blue sky and hit that child. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: February 19, 2009, 09:33:33 AM »

Good morning all monkeys & guests. I hope this isn't a dumb question (it is still early), but did LE actually take the diary into evidence, and not just photograph it? I'm just wondering because I would think that given that entry, they would atleast have found out who manufactured that book, and when it was manufactured & sold. Obviously if that book was manufactured and or sold after 2003, KC could not have written that in 2003. So, I hope, expect, that they would have done that. I'm just asking if any one knows for sure that they actually took the book into evidence-which I'm sure they did! I really hope they looked into when that book was even made. I hope it wasn't even made or sold until well after 2003!
I believe they can test the paper to show its age...which will probably age it at 203. However, they can use writing samples to show how KC's writing aged...I think.

And I'm sure some monkey will find out what KC was doing on June 21, 2003. Let's see..that's approx 6 years ago, she would have been 16...still in school, on summer vacation. Ok, monks, get to it!

LOL! I remember now, that was the day the church burned down, right? Smile

Yeah that was it.The flames were so big Newfie and I saw it from under the bridge. 

You guys are cracking me up today!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1547 on: February 19, 2009, 09:34:57 AM »

'Nite Monkeys.I'm going to the bunkey.All this today and I just found out Hubby might lose his job.Now I'm really down and out.
Be back in the morning. Justicwe for Caylee.

Hey Trimm -   I hope everything works out for you and your hubby.   I'll keep you in my prayers.     Hugs my friend.

Trimm, I said a prayer for her husband.  I hope everything turns out well.

Thank you.
Are you eyes as tired as mine from yesterday?
I say bring on some more documents.I think there is still alot we haven't heard. 

Trimm - I am praying for you guys. Keep us posted!
I am too praying for you Trimm

Get your work done....get through with the doctor(hope it's all good)and cmoe hang with us.You know those Anthonys can't stay quiet forever.
Did you see the link that Grama posted about Casey stuffing pages of the bible down the toilet?Girlfriend,lightening is libel to shoot out of the clear blue sky and hit that child. 
I saw that about the bible and almost spit my coffee out. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: February 19, 2009, 09:35:37 AM »

What will come of CA and GA's statement that thier investigators were watching the people that had Caylee?  Isn't that putting out false leads?  Also, why hasn't JoJo Bozo, Esquire put out an artist sketch of ZG?  Any thoughts?

IMO they've done nothing but put out false leads. The girl in the mall -- I am very suspicious of that. Could be KidFinders/CA and/or GA were behind that.

They've lied not only to cover Casey's a** but to cover their own. There's a lot of guilty consciences in that family.

It will be truly horrible if we discover that D. Casey did find the remains in Nov. and told CA/GA and they chose to leave them there.

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1549 on: February 19, 2009, 09:36:51 AM »

I'm sooooo confused about the fingerprints or lack of fingerprints on the duct tape.  I just want to know who's fingerprints, besides the leprechaun, are on Flossy's ummm "tassels"?   

Do No Evil 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1550 on: February 19, 2009, 09:37:43 AM »

What will come of CA and GA's statement that thier investigators were watching the people that had Caylee?  Isn't that putting out false leads?  Also, why hasn't JoJo Bozo, Esquire put out an artist sketch of ZG?  Any thoughts?
Because he hasn't gotten his diploma from the Acme Matchbook Art School yet! Can't be a practicing artist without a degree, ya know!

(Kids, we got 14 inches of snow last night. I know this because, as I ran to the mailbox this am, the snow went over my boots, up my nightgown and robe, and into my boots (note to self: zip the darn boots up, you fool! It will keep the snow out of your boots and your feet warm!) which explains why I'm so crazy today!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: February 19, 2009, 09:38:06 AM »

Hi Monkeys.
I signed up like a month ago, but haven't posted since...been kind of busy. I said hi to many of you back then, but for the ones who weren't there that day...HELLO MONKEYS!! I've been reading your posts since day 1...really day 32...and I just want you to know that you all are so smart and so darn funny!!!

Anyways, sorry for the O/T and good morning to all!
Good Morning

JSM - I wanted to tell you that a couple of years ago, I was having problems with anxiety and I got completely off of caffeine.  It gave me headaches the first week - but once I got used to drinking caffeine-free tea, coffee, and sodas, I felt much better and my heart rate went down significantly.     Good luck at the doctors.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: February 19, 2009, 09:38:27 AM »

can ya'll say a little prayer for me too.....i am my only source of income and i got laid off december 11.  THANKS!

Hi JuJu - will do.   I hope you find something soon.  When I got laid off from my job 6 years ago, the unemployment check didn't hardly cover any of my bills.    Hugs to you.

oph, it is sad in alabama 175.00 a week, but it is better than nothing!

Regrets, I've had a few......
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1553 on: February 19, 2009, 09:38:59 AM »

Done!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: February 19, 2009, 09:39:31 AM »

She was at an "Abstinence Matters" meeting. 

Mentoring to youth,and teaching the importance of living by each and every commandment. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: February 19, 2009, 09:40:12 AM »

Good morning           

Did we ever get 1,100 pages yesterday?  Only saw like 110 pages and 60 photographs.

what did I miss?
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1556 on: February 19, 2009, 09:41:02 AM »

ok, I am putting on my suit of armor to protect me from flying nanners ...

Just because Lee is not Caylee's father does not mean there was no sexual abuse in the house. It doesn't mean that possibility did not exist and maybe the family knew it was possible and that's why no denial in the media.

Now, I'm not trying to say for sure one way or the other it did or did not happen. I don't know. Just saying the fact that Lee is not bio dad just means exactly that and only that.

IMO the fact that LE had Lee tested for paternity is telling in and of itself. Can anyone here tell me that is standard procedure???

Goodnmad, for some reason this bothers me.

The only indication we have that there ever was anything sexually improper going on in that house is Casey's words to friends.  IOW, hearsay from a liar.  I'm sure the DNA testing was done in response to those statements from her friends, as police can't afford to leave any stone, no matter how fake, unturned.

There is enough garbage going on in that family, without incest.  I'm guessing Casey made it up for attention and sympathy.

Why should we believe that George or Lee molested her, or whatever it was she actually said, when we discount everything else as a lie?
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: February 19, 2009, 09:41:27 AM »

Because he hasn't gotten his diploma from the Acme Matchbook Art School yet! Can't be a practicing artist without a degree, ya know!

(Kids, we got 14 inches of snow last night. I know this because, as I ran to the mailbox this am, the snow went over my boots, up my nightgown and robe, and into my boots (note to self: zip the darn boots up, you fool! It will keep the snow out of your boots and your feet warm!) which explains why I'm so crazy today!)

That's right, it was just too hard for him to draw that picture of the turtle. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1558 on: February 19, 2009, 09:41:28 AM »

ok, I am putting on my suit of armor to protect me from flying nanners ...

Just because Lee is not Caylee's father does not mean there was no sexual abuse in the house. It doesn't mean that possibility did not exist and maybe the family knew it was possible and that's why no denial in the media.

Now, I'm not trying to say for sure one way or the other it did or did not happen. I don't know. Just saying the fact that Lee is not bio dad just means exactly that and only that.

IMO the fact that LE had Lee tested for paternity is telling in and of itself. Can anyone here tell me that is standard procedure???

I agree - I don't think I know of any other case that I can think of where the sibs were tested unless there was no good dna from the missing one. I agree with the SA information - perhaps the abuse explains (NOT EXCUSES) KC's inability to keep her pants on?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: February 19, 2009, 09:42:00 AM »

ok, I am reading back and saw the list of medications prescribed to Cindy. I am not at all trying to knock medication used to treat anxiety and depression. I myself am on an antidepressant. But I'm on ONE medicine and I take ONE pill a day. (And I suffer from severe clinical depression and have since I was 12.)

So ... is this what an average person's medicine cabinet looks like or was she overmedicating???

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.