April 24, 2024, 05:40:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407296 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1580 on: February 19, 2009, 10:11:54 AM »

Can someone post that Websleuths pic with the possible heart stickers from the trash? I'm not a member there. TIA --  pretty please

They were in the trash?  I didn't know that.....

Remember when that lady grabbed the Anthonys trash? That is what was being referenced. But I could be wrong.
Wow, that was so far back!  She turned some of her findings over to LE if I remember correctly. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1581 on: February 19, 2009, 10:12:27 AM »

ok, I am reading back and saw the list of medications prescribed to Cindy. I am not at all trying to knock medication used to treat anxiety and depression. I myself am on an antidepressant. But I'm on ONE medicine and I take ONE pill a day. (And I suffer from severe clinical depression and have since I was 12.)

So ... is this what an average person's medicine cabinet looks like or was she overmedicating???

I guess she could have been over medicating.Who knows.Maybe more than one person was taking some of her meds.
And I don't knock anybody that takes anxiety and antidepressant meds either.
For some people it can take years to find the right combination of meds to treat depression effectively. And yes, I said combo. SinSin's list of meds wasn't out of line, in my (non-medical degreed, but very medical experienced) opinion. Of course, she IS SinSin, so you can bet she has a stash of valium or some other real downer that she probably keeps in her purse. This list is from the day Caylee was found, and CinCin, George, and the Dixie cup were on their way back from Cali. So, she probably had all the "good" stuff in her purse.

Quick, someone call TSA and get the results of her luggage scans...now that, even I would admit, would truly be junk science.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1582 on: February 19, 2009, 10:12:33 AM »

On 12-15-08 a letter was sent to the forensic unit addressed to Lee, wish we knew what was in that letter. And back a few pages it was pointed out about a paver at the scene that looked like a paver from the Anthonys, thanks to whoever posted that, I missed that in the docs.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1583 on: February 19, 2009, 10:13:10 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Anybody got coffee? I ran out and had to use the old crap I found in the back of the cupboard. I need some good stuff. It's freezing here, only 19, but I should be grateful, we've had worse. I'm home today, so will be hanging out with you guys!
Morning Boo!  I have a fresh strawberry lemonaid squeezey if you would like some.  Its delish!! Full of antioxidants and vitamins.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: February 19, 2009, 10:13:13 AM »

Can someone post that Websleuths pic with the possible heart stickers from the trash? I'm not a member there. TIA --  pretty please

sticker or rose petal by left knee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: February 19, 2009, 10:13:17 AM »

Good Morning. JuJu praying for you to find a job, Trimm praying that your hubby doesn't lose his job, been through that with my hubby, being that he is in aerospace, and JSM good luck at the doctor. What will today bring in this case?

Hey NoRose.Missed you this morning.
Anything could happen in this case.Nothing is simple or clear cut with this family.
I think Casey should have tried for a plea deal.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1586 on: February 19, 2009, 10:13:52 AM »

ok, I am putting on my suit of armor to protect me from flying nanners ...

Just because Lee is not Caylee's father does not mean there was no sexual abuse in the house. It doesn't mean that possibility did not exist and maybe the family knew it was possible and that's why no denial in the media.

Now, I'm not trying to say for sure one way or the other it did or did not happen. I don't know. Just saying the fact that Lee is not bio dad just means exactly that and only that.

IMO the fact that LE had Lee tested for paternity is telling in and of itself. Can anyone here tell me that is standard procedure???

hey there GNM

I think some lines got crossed yesterday.  there was an expert in here that did tell us for a fact that those results about a speciman not being Lee's, may not have had to do with paternity...may have had to do with the hair found in the car, for example.  We still don't know if Lee is the father.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: February 19, 2009, 10:14:33 AM »

Trimm prayers to you!!! My husband was to go back to work full time in Mar-April but found out yesterday he lost his job to..The whole company went under and are closing their doors...

~~~~~~GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow.   I'm sorry to hear that, misitx5.    Will add you to my prayer list.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1588 on: February 19, 2009, 10:14:35 AM »

Trimm prayers to you!!! My husband was to go back to work full time in Mar-April but found out yesterday he lost his job to..The whole company went under and are closing their doors...

Prayers to you also, I know how hard this is.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1589 on: February 19, 2009, 10:14:36 AM »

On 12-15-08 a letter was sent to the forensic unit addressed to Lee, wish we knew what was in that letter. And back a few pages it was pointed out about a paver at the scene that looked like a paver from the Anthonys, thanks to whoever posted that, I missed that in the docs.
Pic?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1590 on: February 19, 2009, 10:15:20 AM »

Interesting. When did they collect his DNA?

And also remember he did not willingly turn it over. My nephew goes missing and they ask me for anything, including both my arms, to get him back, I'll do it. Just saying.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: February 19, 2009, 10:15:56 AM »

GnM - I would post it for you, but I don't know how!   
But if you click on the link - it actually opens without having to sign in at WS.   At least it did for me.
[/quote ]

I'm not a member and I could see them.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1592 on: February 19, 2009, 10:16:32 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Anybody got coffee? I ran out and had to use the old crap I found in the back of the cupboard. I need some good stuff. It's freezing here, only 19, but I should be grateful, we've had worse. I'm home today, so will be hanging out with you guys!
Boo! We got 14 inches, it's 16 degrees out, and I'm on the west side of the state (MI). I refuse to even look at the weather forecast. I just called my grands and said "This is Major Tom to Ground control, Houston, the launch is scratched!" My son LOLed, said he'd called in as a snow day (he has a 45 min drive on the back roads to work...there are no main roads to his work), so I won't be seeing them today. Drat.

But hey, we got lots of coffee, if you wanna just run over and get some

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1593 on: February 19, 2009, 10:16:42 AM »

Trimm I will keep you in my prayers...MisiTX  I have not forgotten you in my prayers.

::HUGS::

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1594 on: February 19, 2009, 10:17:53 AM »

Just because Lee is not Caylee's father does not mean there was no sexual abuse in the house. It doesn't mean that possibility did not exist and maybe the family knew it was possible and that's why no denial in the media.

Now, I'm not trying to say for sure one way or the other it did or did not happen. I don't know. Just saying the fact that Lee is not bio dad just means exactly that and only that.

IMO the fact that LE had Lee tested for paternity is telling in and of itself. Can anyone here tell me that is standard procedure???

hey there GNM

I think some lines got crossed yesterday.  there was an expert in here that did tell us for a fact that those results about a speciman not being Lee's, may not have had to do with paternity...may have had to do with the hair found in the car, for example.  We still don't know if Lee is the father.

I think I left right around the time this broke yesterday and was being discussed. Interesting.

I'm certainly no DNA expert myself.  so confusing.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1595 on: February 19, 2009, 10:18:35 AM »

hey there GNM

Expert?  Who was the expert and when did they post their interpretation of the FBI results to the DNA testing found within the doc dump??  I have read back and have not found this...

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1596 on: February 19, 2009, 10:19:36 AM »

Mornin' Boo....and all the Monkeys !!!!!

31 here today...your cold air will probably arrive on Saturday

Coffee's Ready !!!!  Rain Forest Nut.. (My second favorite !!!)

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1597 on: February 19, 2009, 10:19:39 AM »

hey there GNM

Expert?  Who was the expert and when did they post their interpretation of the FBI results to the DNA testing found within the doc dump??  I have read back and have not found this...

I will find it and repost....on it right now

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: February 19, 2009, 10:19:54 AM »

Hey Misitx5.Prayers to you too.
Glad you're here with us today.Maybe we will get some news about the rest of those document this week.

~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: February 19, 2009, 10:20:53 AM »

THANK YOU!!!   has anyone seen monken the last couple of days?

I haven't ... I love little Monken. Hope she is ok.
Monken was on this AM. FYI, You can check under members to see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.