April 19, 2024, 10:58:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 406821 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: February 19, 2009, 10:22:54 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Anybody got coffee? I ran out and had to use the old crap I found in the back of the cupboard. I need some good stuff. It's freezing here, only 19, but I should be grateful, we've had worse. I'm home today, so will be hanging out with you guys!

Hey Boo. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1601 on: February 19, 2009, 10:23:50 AM »

so I thought the docs said that Caylee could not have been the child of Casey/Lee.

I'm not trying to stir it up in the cage today ... looks like that happened enough yesterday and last night.

My point is simply this:

Say my daughter's bio dad is AB. Does that mean I never slept with XY? No, it doesn't.

I remember you, Caylee.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1602 on: February 19, 2009, 10:23:59 AM »

ok, I am putting on my suit of armor to protect me from flying nanners ...

Just because Lee is not Caylee's father does not mean there was no sexual abuse in the house. It doesn't mean that possibility did not exist and maybe the family knew it was possible and that's why no denial in the media.

Now, I'm not trying to say for sure one way or the other it did or did not happen. I don't know. Just saying the fact that Lee is not bio dad just means exactly that and only that.

IMO the fact that LE had Lee tested for paternity is telling in and of itself. Can anyone here tell me that is standard procedure???

hey there GNM

I think some lines got crossed yesterday.  there was an expert in here that did tell us for a fact that those results about a speciman not being Lee's, may not have had to do with paternity...may have had to do with the hair found in the car, for example.  We still don't know if Lee is the father.

I could've sworn that I read that it said Lee is excluded as the father of Caylee....anyone else read it this way?
But I do find it odd that they even tested him. And they didn't say George was excluded....sickening, but just a thought.
Also, if Lee is not the father, why did he refuse to give his DNA???? That is still really bothering me

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1603 on: February 19, 2009, 10:24:55 AM »

Hi Monkeys.
I signed up like a month ago, but haven't posted since...been kind of busy. I said hi to many of you back then, but for the ones who weren't there that day...HELLO MONKEYS!! I've been reading your posts since day 1...really day 32...and I just want you to know that you all are so smart and so darn funny!!!

Anyways, sorry for the O/T and good morning to all!
Good Morning

JSM - I wanted to tell you that a couple of years ago, I was having problems with anxiety and I got completely off of caffeine.  It gave me headaches the first week - but once I got used to drinking caffeine-free tea, coffee, and sodas, I felt much better and my heart rate went down significantly.     Good luck at the doctors.
Thanks Sassy. I have tried cutting back the caffiene and I got a headache too! I'm back from the doctor, everything is fine. Now gotta get back to work. See ya'll this afternoon.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MsJackie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: February 19, 2009, 10:24:59 AM »

I was wondering if anyone had a good pic of the laundry bag that was found. Just thinking if it was the kind that had a metal frame with wheels or what ??
Anyone ??
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: February 19, 2009, 10:26:28 AM »

Just because Lee is not Caylee's father does not mean there was no sexual abuse in the house. It doesn't mean that possibility did not exist and maybe the family knew it was possible and that's why no denial in the media.

Now, I'm not trying to say for sure one way or the other it did or did not happen. I don't know. Just saying the fact that Lee is not bio dad just means exactly that and only that.

IMO the fact that LE had Lee tested for paternity is telling in and of itself. Can anyone here tell me that is standard procedure???

hey there GNM

I think some lines got crossed yesterday.  there was an expert in here that did tell us for a fact that those results about a speciman not being Lee's, may not have had to do with paternity...may have had to do with the hair found in the car, for example.  We still don't know if Lee is the father.
Expert?  Who was the expert and when did they post their interpretation of the FBI results to the DNA testing found within the doc dump??  I have read back and have not found this...

I *think* Shari is talking about Blink, but I don't think Blink claimed to be an expert. I believe she even said she had to do more research, but I don't know if she came back with what else she found out. If I am completely wrong, I apologize. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1606 on: February 19, 2009, 10:30:16 AM »

I am with you GnM.  Yesterday was a lot of "Google" search for info on testing to try and disprove what the FBI lab reported and see if there was another way around it...but I think its pretty cut and dry as far as the paternity and Lee are concerned.

I agree that just because the paternity does not match does not mean that there was not foul play.  Casey told 2 seperate individuals that Lee had made sexual advances towards her, not sure if she was lying, but its still there under the surface.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: February 19, 2009, 10:32:52 AM »

Trimm I will keep you in my prayers...MisiTX  I have not forgotten you in my prayers.

::HUGS::

Thanks Dolce.Hope you and the dolcettes are well this morning. 
I'd like to know more about the Gatorade bottle,and syringe.If she injected Caylee with anything....... it's just disturbing to think about. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: February 19, 2009, 10:32:58 AM »

Trimm prayers to you!!! My husband was to go back to work full time in Mar-April but found out yesterday he lost his job to..The whole company went under and are closing their doors...

~~~~~~GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Misitx5.Prayers to you too.
Glad you're here with us today.Maybe we will get some news about the rest of those document this week.

Thank You Monkeys it really means a lot!!! Prayers to you also Juju!

I hope so! My eyes are killing me today after reading all night, between Caylee and Haleigh..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: February 19, 2009, 10:35:48 AM »

THANK YOU!!!   has anyone seen monken the last couple of days?

I haven't ... I love little Monken. Hope she is ok.
Monken was on this AM. FYI, You can check under members to see.

I bet she's baking us a cake right now. 

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1610 on: February 19, 2009, 10:40:42 AM »

Trimm I will keep you in my prayers...MisiTX  I have not forgotten you in my prayers.

I'd like to know more about the Gatorade bottle,and syringe.If she injected Caylee with anything....... it's just disturbing to think about. 
Very disturbing indeed.  I hope that more is mentioned in regards to it throughout the remaining docs to still be dumped.  It is a very odd coincidence for sure.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1611 on: February 19, 2009, 10:41:08 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Anybody got coffee? I ran out and had to use the old crap I found in the back of the cupboard. I need some good stuff. It's freezing here, only 19, but I should be grateful, we've had worse. I'm home today, so will be hanging out with you guys!
Morning Boo!  I have a fresh strawberry lemonaid squeezey if you would like some.  Its delish!! Full of antioxidants and vitamins.

Good God Woman! Just because you are preggers does not give you the right to torment me!!! I need caffeine and lots of it!! We are talking taking the rust off a chrome bumper good stuff. I main line it in the morning! You can keep your healthy stuff unless I need a snacky in the afternoon!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: February 19, 2009, 10:42:32 AM »

ok, I am reading back and saw the list of medications prescribed to Cindy. I am not at all trying to knock medication used to treat anxiety and depression. I myself am on an antidepressant. But I'm on ONE medicine and I take ONE pill a day. (And I suffer from severe clinical depression and have since I was 12.)

So ... is this what an average person's medicine cabinet looks like or was she overmedicating???

I guess she could have been over medicating.Who knows.Maybe more than one person was taking some of her meds.
And I don't knock anybody that takes anxiety and antidepressant meds either.
Far be it from me to knock drugs. If you look at those scripts most are older medicines. Lexapro was current and one/two other ones recently prescribed since Caylee went missing. Most peeps keep old medicine even though we are not supposed to 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: February 19, 2009, 10:42:34 AM »

hey there GNM

Expert?  Who was the expert and when did they post their interpretation of the FBI results to the DNA testing found within the doc dump??  I have read back and have not found this...

I *think* Shari is talking about Blink, but I don't think Blink claimed to be an expert. I believe she even said she had to do more research, but I don't know if she came back with what else she found out. If I am completely wrong, I apologize. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/  Scroll down
Murder of Caylee Anthony: Case Against Tot Mom Casey Marie Anthony - Duct Tape Matches Gas Cans DISCLOSED. BOMBSHELL DISCOVERY RELEASE - UPDATE: LEE ANTHONY NOT CAYLEE’S DAD
Lee Anthony is NOT Caylee’s Father. One waits to see if Leonard will be willing to make his apologies this evening on Nancy Grace. I am certainly sitting by my bat phone as he owes me a fat, resounding “You were right!”
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1614 on: February 19, 2009, 10:43:27 AM »

Boo! We got 14 inches, it's 16 degrees out, and I'm on the west side of the state (MI). I refuse to even look at the weather forecast. I just called my grands and said "This is Major Tom to Ground control, Houston, the launch is scratched!" My son LOLed, said he'd called in as a snow day (he has a 45 min drive on the back roads to work...there are no main roads to his work), so I won't be seeing them today. Drat.

But hey, we got lots of coffee, if you wanna just run over and get some

Thanks, but I think I will sit here and suck on the bad coffee grounds and rock back and forth. I hereby state, I am not responsible for my posts today!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1615 on: February 19, 2009, 10:43:45 AM »

Trimm I see you are on the same path as me with the syringe, I thought of an injection, after reading different things yesterday, the syringe could be one where you put medicine in it and inject it into the mouth. I don't know, and we do not even no if that bottle and syringe was Caseys. Again I have more questions than answers.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1616 on: February 19, 2009, 10:44:00 AM »

Morning Boo!  I have a fresh strawberry lemonaid squeezey if you would like some.  Its delish!! Full of antioxidants and vitamins.

Good God Woman! Just because you are preggers does not give you the right to torment me!!! I need caffeine and lots of it!! We are talking taking the rust off a chrome bumper good stuff. I main line it in the morning! You can keep your healthy stuff unless I need a snacky in the afternoon!!
  Just do not let me catch you standing on your roof with a coffee mug in your hand!

Your Grissom reminds me of John Lennon.   

BTW I sent you a banana..I am determined to get you eating healthy!! 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1617 on: February 19, 2009, 10:44:36 AM »

Mornin' Boo....and all the Monkeys !!!!!

31 here today...your cold air will probably arrive on Saturday

Coffee's Ready !!!!  Rain Forest Nut.. (My second favorite !!!)

YOU are a God among men. I kneel at your feet.

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1618 on: February 19, 2009, 10:44:56 AM »

misitx5

My prayers to you. Ihave a niece thats been a parole officer and because one person a republican is holding out on his vote. she may loose her job by july. they are giving pink slips. this is so sad everywhere you look the economy is getting everybody so hard. Now unemployment has skyrocketed to the point where they are hiring people to work for them to keep up with the influx of people applying. I myslef am laid off and living on the meager amount unemployment gives. I am single so it's not as difficult for me as it is for those of you with families. My heartfelt prayers to those with children being affected by the layoffs.
I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS
misskatie
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1619 on: February 19, 2009, 10:45:02 AM »

Boo??

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.