April 26, 2024, 04:56:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407445 times)
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1620 on: February 19, 2009, 10:45:03 AM »

Lots of chatter last night about the syringe and the gatoraid bottle, and the toilet paper tube.
My first thoughts on the gatoraid bottle (less the syringe) was that is was possibly a "home made bong".  The toilet paper tubes shoved with toilet paper acts as a difuser and removes the smell from the air and enables it from getting on your clothing.  (Could have been from a teenager playing in the woods)  The residue would be from the smoke and bong...if you know the functions of a bong you get what I am sayin I am sure...but not sure the bottle was altered in any way........
But then the syringe was placed inside as well...so why cut to the easy high when you had the ability to just shoot up??  I am not a druggy, took pills once when in college, but other than that I learned from watching people be stupid. 
So here is my what if..what if Casey did use the syringe, but then placed it in the plastic bottle to blend in thinking that if the body was found, maybe the bottle would be digarded and the murder weapon too.

What if it's just some random piece of trash and not connected in any way?  Nobody has come out and said that Casey was a hard drug user.  Just pot and xanax, right?  I'm sure that not every bit of garbage they picked up has something to do with this case.

We angsted for days over the book, and it turned out to be an advertising sign for a day care.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: February 19, 2009, 10:45:33 AM »

Trimm I will keep you in my prayers...MisiTX  I have not forgotten you in my prayers.

::HUGS::

Thanks Dolce.Hope you and the dolcettes are well this morning. 
I'd like to know more about the Gatorade bottle,and syringe.If she injected Caylee with anything....... it's just disturbing to think about. 
Very disturbing indeed.  I hope that more is mentioned in regards to it throughout the remaining docs to still be dumped.  It is a very odd coincidence for sure.

I know we never get the good stuff! I hope it was KCs only cause then we might know exactly how she killed Caylee. It is also possible it was kids partying there though.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: February 19, 2009, 10:46:00 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Anybody got coffee? I ran out and had to use the old crap I found in the back of the cupboard. I need some good stuff. It's freezing here, only 19, but I should be grateful, we've had worse. I'm home today, so will be hanging out with you guys!
Boo! We got 14 inches, it's 16 degrees out, and I'm on the west side of the state (MI). I refuse to even look at the weather forecast. I just called my grands and said "This is Major Tom to Ground control, Houston, the launch is scratched!" My son LOLed, said he'd called in as a snow day (he has a 45 min drive on the back roads to work...there are no main roads to his work), so I won't be seeing them today. Drat.

But hey, we got lots of coffee, if you wanna just run over and get some

Thanks, but I think I will sit here and suck on the bad coffee grounds and rock back and forth. I hereby state, I am not responsible for my posts today!!
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1623 on: February 19, 2009, 10:47:36 AM »

Okay...does anyone remember when Caylee's hair was first found in the trunk and they couldn't tell if it was Caylee's or KCs? The only reason they knew it was Caylee's was b/c it had the "death band" on it....

How could they not tell thru DNA? If Caylee's father was not "in the family" then she'd have DNA from her father that would not exist in KCs DNA.

So when I first heard that I was convinced that Lee was the father..but if not him, then is it GA??? Otherwise, how do you explain all this?

Any thoughts??

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1624 on: February 19, 2009, 10:47:37 AM »

boomonkey

I just got back from McDonalds with a large cup of strong cofee... pull up your cup I will gladly share it with you .. it's steaming hot .....
misskatie
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: February 19, 2009, 10:48:05 AM »

Cindy also told investigators something that could link her to the videotape taken at the scene by her private investigators a month before Caylee's remains were found there and could link Casey to the scene. In December, Cindy told investigators she sent someone to the remains scene in November to search and that there was nothing in the area then, but the new documents show that Caylee's skull had been in the same place for quite some time.

Why isnt this getting discussed more by the talkheads & media...I guess Cindy hoped this nugget wouldnt come out, as if she hasnt learned by now.   Since that psychic that Cindy sent the teddy bear to never came forward with her phone records its pretty clear she was lying for Cindy.   Here are questions that should arise from this new knowledge.   

Why did Cindy send DC there specifically & how did she know to send him there?
Why didnt Cindy call LE (OSCO and/or FBI) to send them?
Does this not prove that Cindy knew all along that Casey killed Caylee & was helping her cover it up?
Remember the report from Hoover that DC stated to him that they knew where Caylee was and she was deceased but they had to go get her...
Had Dominic found the remains what was Cindy planning on doing with that discovery?

VERY DISTURBING & I for one out of a probably millions feel she should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice & tampering with evidence...ps did Cindy ever give LE the JC Penney statements they asked her for several times, NO.   Instead she argued very defensively with Yuri about it and said "Well there wasnt anything on them"   Bull I'll bet it showed a purchase for a replacement of the Whitney laundry bag and/or the Winnie the Pooh blanket.   Interesting that we now know that Cindy had an excited utterance in December after the remains were found that they were missing a Winnie the Pooh blanket from the home & George was sent to the patio rather upset....who was in the backyard with him - none other than Dominic Casey & Hoover.   If Lee is involved in this cover up you can bet it was also at Cindy's direction.  Judging by George's secret visits to OCSO I had hopes that he would come clean & get this charade stopped, but nope he's a sorry puppet that doesn't have the deceny or dignity to stand up for what is right.   Debate away that a family would protect a member even with a heinous crime but in the process they all dishonored Caylee to the extent and in the manner they actively participated in covering up what Casey did.

I agree Capp.  I would also like to see Cindy prosecuted.   I believe the cover up began when KC was arrested the first time.   All those lies about the false Caylee sightings that the tax-payers had to fork out money to investigate - it just isn't right.  I believe they knew from the beginning that Caylee was deceased.   

I agree with Capp too and I will never understand why these talking heads continue to support Cindy and George.  They are untouchable. They are both up to their keisters in this cover-up.  It seems that LE is willing to ignore their involvement after the fact.  It's a puzzle.  They should both be charged.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1626 on: February 19, 2009, 10:48:10 AM »

ok, I am putting on my suit of armor to protect me from flying nanners ...

Just because Lee is not Caylee's father does not mean there was no sexual abuse in the house. It doesn't mean that possibility did not exist and maybe the family knew it was possible and that's why no denial in the media.

Now, I'm not trying to say for sure one way or the other it did or did not happen. I don't know. Just saying the fact that Lee is not bio dad just means exactly that and only that.

IMO the fact that LE had Lee tested for paternity is telling in and of itself. Can anyone here tell me that is standard procedure???

hey there GNM

I think some lines got crossed yesterday.  there was an expert in here that did tell us for a fact that those results about a speciman not being Lee's, may not have had to do with paternity...may have had to do with the hair found in the car, for example.  We still don't know if Lee is the father.
Expert?  Who was the expert and when did they post their interpretation of the FBI results to the DNA testing found within the doc dump??  I have read back and have not found this...

I *think* Shari is talking about Blink, but I don't think Blink claimed to be an expert. I believe she even said she had to do more research, but I don't know if she came back with what else she found out. If I am completely wrong, I apologize. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/  Scroll down
Murder of Caylee Anthony: Case Against Tot Mom Casey Marie Anthony - Duct Tape Matches Gas Cans DISCLOSED. BOMBSHELL DISCOVERY RELEASE - UPDATE: LEE ANTHONY NOT CAYLEE’S DAD
Lee Anthony is NOT Caylee’s Father. One waits to see if Leonard will be willing to make his apologies this evening on Nancy Grace. I am certainly sitting by my bat phone as he owes me a fat, resounding “You were right!”

Thank you Today.  That is what I remember from Blink.  The disputes that I saw came from Turbo and information that he/she found from another independant study done with an entirely different case. 
Shari is looking back for the expert who posted last nights posts.  It should be interesting. 
I will state that I see no reason to dispute what the FBI has reported based on their testings.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1627 on: February 19, 2009, 10:48:38 AM »

Trimm I will keep you in my prayers...MisiTX  I have not forgotten you in my prayers.

::HUGS::

Thanks Dolce.Hope you and the dolcettes are well this morning. 
I'd like to know more about the Gatorade bottle,and syringe.If she injected Caylee with anything....... it's just disturbing to think about. 
Very disturbing indeed.  I hope that more is mentioned in regards to it throughout the remaining docs to still be dumped.  It is a very odd coincidence for sure.

I know we never get the good stuff! I hope it was KCs only cause then we might know exactly how she killed Caylee. It is also possible it was kids partying there though.

My first thought was: it is not connected. A couple of folks doing drugs in the woods is not uncommon.

Of course, I always say I could be wrong. 

I remember you, Caylee.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: February 19, 2009, 10:50:18 AM »

Lots of chatter last night about the syringe and the gatoraid bottle, and the toilet paper tube.
My first thoughts on the gatoraid bottle (less the syringe) was that is was possibly a "home made bong".  The toilet paper tubes shoved with toilet paper acts as a difuser and removes the smell from the air and enables it from getting on your clothing.  (Could have been from a teenager playing in the woods)  The residue would be from the smoke and bong...if you know the functions of a bong you get what I am sayin I am sure...but not sure the bottle was altered in any way........
But then the syringe was placed inside as well...so why cut to the easy high when you had the ability to just shoot up??  I am not a druggy, took pills once when in college, but other than that I learned from watching people be stupid. 
So here is my what if..what if Casey did use the syringe, but then placed it in the plastic bottle to blend in thinking that if the body was found, maybe the bottle would be digarded and the murder weapon too.

What if it's just some random piece of trash and not connected in any way?  Nobody has come out and said that Casey was a hard drug user.  Just pot and xanax, right?  I'm sure that not every bit of garbage they picked up has something to do with this case.

We angsted for days over the book, and it turned out to be an advertising sign for a day care.

Very true. I know that some folks ( I plead the fifth) have used a tp roll as a one hitter of sorts, just poke holes in the middle and plug one end.. that said it's hard to say if it is relevant to the investigation.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1629 on: February 19, 2009, 10:50:41 AM »

I agree Jane 100%!  That is why I hope that there is more info on this in the discovery yet to be dumped. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: February 19, 2009, 10:50:43 AM »

Okay...does anyone remember when Caylee's hair was first found in the trunk and they couldn't tell if it was Caylee's or KCs? The only reason they knew it was Caylee's was b/c it had the "death band" on it....

How could they not tell thru DNA? If Caylee's father was not "in the family" then she'd have DNA from her father that would not exist in KCs DNA.

So when I first heard that I was convinced that Lee was the father..but if not him, then is it GA??? Otherwise, how do you explain all this?

Any thoughts??

IIRC -- The testing was mitochondrial (sp?) dna. Appparently that is passed down only from the mother. So the mother and child would match.  Perhaps that was the only type of testing they could do on that particular hair.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: February 19, 2009, 10:53:09 AM »

I hope also that there is something in one of those vacuum cleaners that links to the crime. Someone cleaned that trunk out fairly well. IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1632 on: February 19, 2009, 10:53:48 AM »

I was over in Musing and was going to post this there but it was EVIL in that cage!!!

I was wondering if we have any Washington DC monkeys? I am sending my 16 year old over there by himself this summer and looking for best airport ect! thanks in advance!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1633 on: February 19, 2009, 10:54:08 AM »

I don't understand this DNA and whose the father and who isn't. I am not smart enough to understand. But what I do feel is an educated guess is that if a family member is the father, no way is this coming out until trial.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1634 on: February 19, 2009, 10:54:39 AM »

LuvLebron

It is disappointing that it wasnt Lee's DNA.
However how now will we ever know. I didn't think  it was george's because he looks like casey or vice versa. But you never know. and will we ever know. Isnt that entry into her journal/Diary kinda disturbing.. almost like she was happy to be free of caylee. she made new friends she was happy. I think cindy ruined her life and created a monster. she could have been a better person had not her mother been the wench that she was. Cindy controlled everyone like that. I  read where at caylees party cxasey mentioned to her friend  that her mother was taking over. there has been such deep hidden and open hate casey felt for her mother. that still doesnt give her the right to kill caylee. And I read something about  a book LE found  that was open and read something like.. how to take care of a child that had tantrums. could casey not been able to control caylee because cindy had her so spoiled and turned against casey. that when casey had her the chile threw tantrums and casey couldnt control her and maybe she killed her in a fit of rage?
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1635 on: February 19, 2009, 10:55:28 AM »

Any thoughts??

IIRC -- The testing was mitochondrial (sp?) dna. Appparently that is passed down only from the mother. So the mother and child would match.  Perhaps that was the only type of testing they could do on that particular hair.

you are correct - IIRC there was not enough DNA or it was too degraded to do anything but mDNA - apparently it is not too uncommon on hair to only have enough for that - so they knew it was someone from the mother's side - but nothing more.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: February 19, 2009, 10:56:54 AM »

Just finished ready all docs. Can't wait for next batch.
I do think there are alot more docs that will answer questions and probably have more conclusive information.

I didn't see where the diary was listed as evidence from search warrants in this dump. Did I overlook it or maybe it is in the next dump. I don't think it is that important as evidence because she actually said about the same thing in messaging with Iassen that 6/21/08. I also think that mentioning new friends, etc that if it was written it in '03 that would have been high school and I doubt if she would have changed friends in her last year of high school.JMO

Dolce..I only read last page before posting but if you didn't get your answer on the paver found that in the report it is a white stone and they took it because they recognized similar at the A's house. They said there were all kinds of stones out there but this one I guess stood out and in vicinity of remains if I remember right.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: February 19, 2009, 10:57:22 AM »

I was over in Musing and was going to post this there but it was EVIL in that cage!!!

I was wondering if we have any Washington DC monkeys? I am sending my 16 year old over there by himself this summer and looking for best airport ect! thanks in advance!

musings should never be evil. Was Casey there?? 

Sorry. KY.

I remember you, Caylee.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1638 on: February 19, 2009, 10:57:31 AM »

Any thoughts??

You're right about mitochondrial (not sure how to spell that either!!)..it does only come from the mother. But I was thinking that they only use that when it's hard to extract any other kind of DNA...for instance, dna from bones.  I would assume that you could get a full DNA profile from hair. But maybe you're right. If that's the test they did, then that would explain it...

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1639 on: February 19, 2009, 10:58:10 AM »

just fyi
Q 18-1   Is that the hair from the brush Cindy gave to throw off LE?  Just asking - don't toss nanners!

I read this to say the hair speciman found in the trunk is not a match to Lee.  Well, certainly it's not a match if it's mitochondrial DNA...that only comes from the mother.   After reading this, I do NOT see where it says that Lee is not the father.

is there a monkey expert on deck?  If Lee is NOT the father, I am soooo back to the drawing board ):

I need clarification!

That only is STR results. I am going to have to research more, but those are not normally conclusive as to parentage. In a sibling the unknown markers do not deviate from the familial unit at all. I would like to see the actual results charted. This can be misinterpreted easily. If you have homologous pairs where the mother and father contributed to the same allele, then the odds are increased. If there are any same homologous genes with the same marker twice, it would normally be interpreted as incest and STR tests don't give all that information.  

I am still not going to concede this one yet. I have some more research to do as to whether STR can conclusively rule out a family member, which I don't believe it can. I am wondering if they are holding the "forensic analysis" of the markers for later

HEY DOLCE I FOUND IT!  Everyone  who was confused about Lee being Caylee's Dad please read above...
I spent way too long looking for it!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.