April 18, 2024, 07:41:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 406798 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1660 on: February 19, 2009, 11:15:10 AM »

Just noticed -- Lee's "specimen" was labeled K9. Now that's an insult to all of my doggy friends. 

I remember you, Caylee.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1661 on: February 19, 2009, 11:15:24 AM »

I don't understand this DNA and whose the father and who isn't. I am not smart enough to understand. But what I do feel is an educated guess is that if a family member is the father, no way is this coming out until trial.

IMO, no matter the spin, the FBI stated outright that Lee is not the father.

I'm not sure why so many are so dead set on believing there was incest in this family.  All there is to go on are two statements from Casey (Liar Extraordinaire) that Lee tried to have sex with her in middle school.

There's lots of other stuff to discuss.

Later...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: February 19, 2009, 11:15:32 AM »

just fyi

Well if we listen to JB, this is all JUNK SCIENCE,  and we should disregard it anyway!!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: February 19, 2009, 11:17:41 AM »

Hi guys!!!  I have been reading all your observations and the messages Dolce (bless you) sent me yesterday and I cant quit thinking - HOW IN THE HOOTY HXXX DID SHE THINK SHE WOULD EVER GET AWAY WITH IT??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: February 19, 2009, 11:17:41 AM »

THANK YOU!!!   has anyone seen monken the last couple of days?

I haven't ... I love little Monken. Hope she is ok.
Monken was on this AM. FYI, You can check under members to see.

I bet she's baking us a cake right now. 

YOU GUYS!! BLESS YOUR LITTLE HEARTS!!! 

I've been feeling alittle under the weather lately, I think I over did it painting my kitchen & I also HATE winter time! Everyone has been sick! Thank you so much for asking about me, I LOVE you all!! 

Also, did anyone see in the doc. where they found a large square stone by Caylee's skull?!
They said it matched others at the Anthony home. Is this one of the pavers they were talking about? Does anyone remember seeing this? It's in the 122 pg. set on pages 75, 80 & 82.

monken  feel better

Wonder what the paver would be doing there? Marking the spot? We know there was no damage to the skull right?

Thank you 
They didn't give the size other than saying it was large. Casey may have put it in the bag so it would sink(if there was water there when she dumped her).

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1665 on: February 19, 2009, 11:17:59 AM »

Another question for you monkeys....

Why would they take all of CAs medications?? They weren't illegal meds. The only thing I can think of is that maybe they thought KC was druging poor Caylee with more than xanax and/or chloroform???

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1666 on: February 19, 2009, 11:18:00 AM »

just fyi

Well if we listen to JB, this is all JUNK SCIENCE,  and we should disregard it anyway!!! 

Yup he did, and its amazing that some monkeys agree with him.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1667 on: February 19, 2009, 11:18:27 AM »

I don't understand this DNA and whose the father and who isn't. I am not smart enough to understand. But what I do feel is an educated guess is that if a family member is the father, no way is this coming out until trial.

I'm not sure why so many are so dead set on believing there was incest in this family.  All there is to go on are two statements from Casey (Liar Extraordinaire) that Lee tried to have sex with her in middle school.

Later...

THANK YOU!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1668 on: February 19, 2009, 11:18:52 AM »

Hi guys!!!  I have been reading all your observations and the messages Dolce (bless you) sent me yesterday and I cant quit thinking - HOW IN THE HOOTY HXXX DID SHE THINK SHE WOULD EVER GET AWAY WITH IT??????
I agree!!  I am dying to know why she has not yet pleaded out!!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: February 19, 2009, 11:19:25 AM »

just fyi

I missed that! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1670 on: February 19, 2009, 11:21:07 AM »

Another question for you monkeys....

Why would they take all of CAs medications?? They weren't illegal meds. The only thing I can think of is that maybe they thought KC was druging poor Caylee with more than xanax and/or chloroform???
Not sure the exact answer on this, but given the circumstances and trying to match things up, they probably took anything that they would consider to be weapons of choice, or possibilities.  Does not mean that all the evidence collected would be damning, but atleast they had it collected at their disposal if it came up with testing of the bones, plants, or materials.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1671 on: February 19, 2009, 11:21:11 AM »

misitx5

My prayers to you. Ihave a niece thats been a parole officer and because one person a republican is holding out on his vote. she may loose her job by july. they are giving pink slips. this is so sad everywhere you look the economy is getting everybody so hard. Now unemployment has skyrocketed to the point where they are hiring people to work for them to keep up with the influx of people applying. I myslef am laid off and living on the meager amount unemployment gives. I am single so it's not as difficult for me as it is for those of you with families. My heartfelt prayers to those with children being affected by the layoffs.
I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS
misskatie
Nicest post of the day.

Prayers also to those with the employment issues, DH and I are self employed....even tho our industry is pretty much a "must have" for most families, we are also affected. Somehow, when people have to choose between paying the furnace bill or putting food on the table, the food wins, and our bank account suffers. But, ya know what? I make a special point to be kind to those customers when I have to call them and remind them about their bill. And I wait way too long (usually 45 days) to call them. know why?

Because I also have to choose between food and bills. "Let's see, do we want electricity this month, or pay the dentist?". And, I get the same kind of calls I have to make. I just thank God my mom taught me to can anything I can get my hands on, and that our family has farmers and we have 2 freezers. I also thank God that my some of our kids are close enough for us to share.

Sorry to be so Off Topic, but I wanted some of you to know that you're not alone, and that the people you "owe" to understand..cos they're going thru it themselves.

I think this is actually on topic - the As are running LE around and around wasting money and resources. Without that waste there would be money for the important things. This is but one reason that I think the As should be told - "tell us everything or go to jail"

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1672 on: February 19, 2009, 11:21:45 AM »

Not sure what everyone thinks is so funny about what I posted? Boomonkey?  It's not really fun to be left out of the joke.  I'm sorry I'm not here enough to know everyone's credentials...whether TurboThink knows what he is talking about or not (I should not have said "expert")  I thought Turbothink brought an interesting angle, and a totally intelligent one that was based in fact.   Maybe I am wrong.  I am NOT gonna give up the ghost about Lee being the dad until it is stated in plain english.  I will eat a huge plate of crow and apologize to everyone if I'm wrong.  If I'm right, I will be sure to have a field day with that as well.  Since everyone seems to think my opinion is so funny, I will go back to lurking.   Thankyouverymuch.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: February 19, 2009, 11:22:11 AM »

THANK YOU!!!   has anyone seen monken the last couple of days?

I haven't ... I love little Monken. Hope she is ok.
Monken was on this AM. FYI, You can check under members to see.

I bet she's baking us a cake right now. 

YOU GUYS!! BLESS YOUR LITTLE HEARTS!!! 

I've been feeling alittle under the weather lately, I think I over did it painting my kitchen & I also HATE winter time! Everyone has been sick! Thank you so much for asking about me, I LOVE you all!! 

Also, did anyone see in the doc. where they found a large square stone by Caylee's skull?!
They said it matched others at the Anthony home. Is this one of the pavers they were talking about? Does anyone remember seeing this? It's in the 122 pg. set on pages 75, 80 & 82.
Yes...it is mentioned in other pages also mentioning the area was full of stone. I noticed on the list of items of evidence they had listed "large white stone" and a few lines down "one large stone/slate piece and then "miscellaneous white material piece"..this is page 82

Wasn't it the only one they kept because they found it matched others at the Anthony home? And it is white, are there pics of white pavers at the home?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1674 on: February 19, 2009, 11:22:36 AM »

just fyi

I missed that! 
Dont worry, if you missed it ShariVari has reposted some of the debate on the page previous to this one.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: February 19, 2009, 11:23:02 AM »

Just noticed -- Lee's "specimen" was labeled K9. Now that's an insult to all of my doggy friends. 

LMAO 

Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: February 19, 2009, 11:23:10 AM »

Bump - it was early, I thought it was funny!

Good Morning all monkeys from sunny and 80 degree south Texas!

Let's go back to the first 40 days, and play a game of "Who Are You", the great gameshow where you get to ask questions to figure out who the person is!

Did you wait 30 days to report that your child was missing?   YES
Did you lie to the police about where you worked?  YES
Did you party like a rock star while you were supposed to be looking for your child?  YES
Did you make up a story about dropping her off at Zanny the Nanny's apartement?  YES
Did you change that story to say she was taken by Zanny at the park?  YES
Did you steal money from everyone you came in contact with?  YES
Did police find evidence of decomposition in your trunk?   YES
Did police find evidence of a death band on your daughters hair strand in your trunk?   YES
Did your mother and father state that it smelled like death in your car?  YES

Um, let me take a guess.....Are you GUILTY?   YES

Those first 40 days are the cake.  Everything else is just icing.  Put a fork in KC, she is done!

Steel,that is funny. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1677 on: February 19, 2009, 11:24:05 AM »

"I hope the end justifies the means"

Good morning Saucy 1!
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1678 on: February 19, 2009, 11:24:28 AM »

Later...

THANK YOU!

Bolded by me...

I thought incest for a few diff. reasons.
1. Who is Caylee's father....I know KC slept w/ a lot of men, so maybe she really doesn't know. But I can't imagine her not at least trying to find out, if for no other reason than to get money!...especially is he supposedly died.
2. Why would Lee refuse to give his DNA. There don't seem to be any indications that he helped dispose of the body, so why would he refuse that??
3. That family is soooo messed up, that nothing would surprise me now.
4. If incest did exist, that would explain her extreme promiscuity.

But that's just my opinion...And I guess Lee isn't the father so....

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: February 19, 2009, 11:24:35 AM »

I agree!!  I am dying to know why she has not yet pleaded out!!
My guess is a plea has been offered.  IMO it will be, to save taxpayers money.  However, it will not be much of a deal IMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.