March 28, 2024, 01:33:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 404688 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: February 19, 2009, 11:24:46 AM »

Just noticed -- Lee's "specimen" was labeled K9. Now that's an insult to all of my doggy friends. 

LMAO 
    ::MonkeyHaHa::Say it Dolce - Bow Chicka Bow Wow!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: February 19, 2009, 11:26:32 AM »

THANK YOU!!!   has anyone seen monken the last couple of days?

I haven't ... I love little Monken. Hope she is ok.
Monken was on this AM. FYI, You can check under members to see.

I bet she's baking us a cake right now. 

YOU GUYS!! BLESS YOUR LITTLE HEARTS!!! 

I've been feeling alittle under the weather lately, I think I over did it painting my kitchen & I also HATE winter time! Everyone has been sick! Thank you so much for asking about me, I LOVE you all!! 

Also, did anyone see in the doc. where they found a large square stone by Caylee's skull?!
They said it matched others at the Anthony home. Is this one of the pavers they were talking about? Does anyone remember seeing this? It's in the 122 pg. set on pages 75, 80 & 82.

Yes, that jumped out at me. They took it for evidence and did not take any of the other ones which says a lot. They can match those because they are poured concrete and they can match the concrete mixture.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: February 19, 2009, 11:26:36 AM »

Morning Steel!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1683 on: February 19, 2009, 11:26:58 AM »

Not sure what everyone thinks is so funny about what I posted? Boomonkey?  It's not really fun to be left out of the joke.  I'm sorry I'm not here enough to know everyone's credentials...whether TurboThink knows what he is talking about or not (I should not have said "expert")  I thought Turbothink brought an interesting angle, and a totally intelligent one that was based in fact.   Maybe I am wrong.  I am NOT gonna give up the ghost about Lee being the dad until it is stated in plain english.   I will eat a huge plate of crow and apologize to everyone if I'm wrong.  If I'm right, I will be sure to have a field day with that as well.  Since everyone seems to think my opinion is so funny, I will go back to lurking.   Thankyouverymuch.
That is just it Shari...it is stated in plain English by the FBI.  Lee is not a match!  What else could you ask for?  There is not even the possibility for reasonable doubt with this.  Why do you have the need to peg the tail on that donkey?  Casey was permiscuous, Mickey Mouse could be the father for all we know.  FBI has been around for a very long time, and given that their results show no match, I think that is pretty evident that he is not.  If it was inconclusive or not determinable..well it would have said so on the paperwork.

There is no inside joke, Boo just feels the frustration of those going "Really?  Are we going to go beat on this horse yet again??"

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: February 19, 2009, 11:27:01 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Anybody got coffee? I ran out and had to use the old crap I found in the back of the cupboard. I need some good stuff. It's freezing here, only 19, but I should be grateful, we've had worse. I'm home today, so will be hanging out with you guys!
Morning Boo!  I have a fresh strawberry lemonaid squeezey if you would like some.  Its delish!! Full of antioxidants and vitamins.

Good God Woman! Just because you are preggers does not give you the right to torment me!!! I need caffeine and lots of it!! We are talking taking the rust off a chrome bumper good stuff. I main line it in the morning! You can keep your healthy stuff unless I need a snacky in the afternoon!!

I haven't read back yet but spotted this and had to laugh....really loud !!!

I will catch up soon...got to finish up a project but then I will be free
Don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring you...just peeking in while sipping COFFEE !!

You can run but you can't hide.    (attic monkey) 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1685 on: February 19, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »

Not sure what everyone thinks is so funny about what I posted? Boomonkey?  It's not really fun to be left out of the joke.  I'm sorry I'm not here enough to know everyone's credentials...whether TurboThink knows what he is talking about or not (I should not have said "expert")  I thought Turbothink brought an interesting angle, and a totally intelligent one that was based in fact.   Maybe I am wrong.  I am NOT gonna give up the ghost about Lee being the dad until it is stated in plain english.  I will eat a huge plate of crow and apologize to everyone if I'm wrong.  If I'm right, I will be sure to have a field day with that as well.  Since everyone seems to think my opinion is so funny, I will go back to lurking.   Thankyouverymuch.

Don't lurk ... I don't think you are the only one who is not 100% sure. 

I am going to go with Lee is not the father b/c that is how I interpret the results.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1686 on: February 19, 2009, 11:28:18 AM »

Just noticed -- Lee's "specimen" was labeled K9. Now that's an insult to all of my doggy friends. 

LMAO 
    Say it Dolce - Bow Chicka Bow Wow!!!!!!
Brown chick a brown cow!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: February 19, 2009, 11:28:31 AM »

Just couldn't let it go could you? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: February 19, 2009, 11:29:35 AM »

Not sure what everyone thinks is so funny about what I posted? Boomonkey?  It's not really fun to be left out of the joke.  I'm sorry I'm not here enough to know everyone's credentials...whether TurboThink knows what he is talking about or not (I should not have said "expert")  I thought Turbothink brought an interesting angle, and a totally intelligent one that was based in fact.   Maybe I am wrong.  I am NOT gonna give up the ghost about Lee being the dad until it is stated in plain english.  I will eat a huge plate of crow and apologize to everyone if I'm wrong.  If I'm right, I will be sure to have a field day with that as well.  Since everyone seems to think my opinion is so funny, I will go back to lurking.   Thankyouverymuch.

I don't think your opinion was funny Shari, actually I prefer plain english too, I even said so a few posts ago! I am just a totally confused monkey with all this dna stuff, & I don't buy the "junk science" claim by JB either. Though, as I've said, I'm no scientist in any way shape or form. I just like to read things so I understand them. Don't apologize for your opinion though, it's just your opinion. Sometimes I think I'm better off lurking too, but NOT because of anything any other monkey has said or done, just because I get so frustrated with all of this case sometimes!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1689 on: February 19, 2009, 11:31:59 AM »

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: February 19, 2009, 11:32:10 AM »

I agree with Capp too and I will never understand why these talking heads continue to support Cindy and George.  They are untouchable. They are both up to their keisters in this cover-up.  It seems that LE is willing to ignore their involvement after the fact.  It's a puzzle.  They should both be charged.

See now, I don't agree. You just fry one chicken at a time. They have had all this evidence in their hot little hands for quite a while. Plus they have their secret stash of facts too. The Ants are not untouchable! They are like the frogs sitting in the saucepan while the heat is slowly being turned up. They have no idea they are being cooked!!!

I certainly hope you are right, but I have seen no signs of it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Billys_Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1691 on: February 19, 2009, 11:33:04 AM »

Not sure what everyone thinks is so funny about what I posted? Boomonkey?  It's not really fun to be left out of the joke.  I'm sorry I'm not here enough to know everyone's credentials...whether TurboThink knows what he is talking about or not (I should not have said "expert")  I thought Turbothink brought an interesting angle, and a totally intelligent one that was based in fact.   Maybe I am wrong.  I am NOT gonna give up the ghost about Lee being the dad until it is stated in plain english.   I will eat a huge plate of crow and apologize to everyone if I'm wrong.  If I'm right, I will be sure to have a field day with that as well.  Since everyone seems to think my opinion is so funny, I will go back to lurking.   Thankyouverymuch.
That is just it Shari...it is stated in plain English by the FBI.  Lee is not a match!  What else could you ask for?  There is not even the possibility for reasonable doubt with this.  Why do you have the need to peg the tail on that donkey?  Casey was permiscuous, Mickey Mouse could be the father for all we know.  FBI has been around for a very long time, and given that their results show no match, I think that is pretty evident that he is not.  If it was inconclusive or not determinable..well it would have said so on the paperwork.

There is no inside joke, Boo just feels the frustration of those going "Really?  Are we going to go beat on this horse yet again??"

I hate to even ask this....but....could someone post a link to the FBI statement that Lee is NOT the father please?  Thanks a bunch!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: February 19, 2009, 11:33:20 AM »

Ok, ok monkeys. I feel at least partly responsbile for bringing the topic back up. I'm sorry ...

Look, monkey dudes and dudettes, I love you all. Again, I am ok with it and accept the fact that Lee is not the father.

However, all I'm saying is that only ONE dude's little spermy made it to Casey's egg, resulting in a baby. So, all we can say is that spermy did not belong to Lee. I'm sure there are plenty of potential fathers to consider since we are talking about Casey. 

and Dolce is right that it could be just about anyone -- expect Jesse Grund and Lee.

Mickey Mouse? Minnie will beat Casey down for sure. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: February 19, 2009, 11:35:06 AM »

See this innocent "What did I do" look? That's me. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1694 on: February 19, 2009, 11:35:15 AM »

I hate to even ask this....but....could someone post a link to the FBI statement that Lee is NOT the father please?  Thanks a bunch!

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1695 on: February 19, 2009, 11:35:45 AM »

Yes because you are no scientist, Dolce, I have read your posts.  Those results state that the speciman (could be a hair from the trunk that only contains MITOCHONDRIAL DNA, which COULD NEVER be matched to Lee if there is no NUCLEAR DNA on it (i.e. no skin at the top of the hair to extract nuclear dna from).  Mitochondrial dna can only be matched to a MOTHER.  THOSE  RESULTS ARE INCONCLUSIVE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PARAMETERS OF THE TEST OR WHAT WAS BEING TESTED.  the results state that a match could not be found based on the sample (was it mitochondrial...tells us nothing...or nuclear....would tell us)  WE Don't know.   And because we don't know, the results can not be entered into CODIS.

So yes, REALLY BOO!  Sorry, I am not the most popular girl in this thread but I am a PhD student who does a variety of research.  I know  nothing of these medical tests, but I do understand how science works a little more than...a random blogger.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: February 19, 2009, 11:36:04 AM »

I think this doc dump really shows alot of how Cindy is. She absolutely is neck deep in coverup in this case which I think is out of "guilt" and blaming herself.

George is also as deep as she is but I don't think he wanted to be. I think in his interviews and demeaner he really wanted to tell the truth. When you watch him in the jail interviews he can't look at Casey on the screen. He is a torn man manipulated by 2 women and I dont' think he will ever recover from the loss of Caylee. He probably has some blames for himself and espcially for Cindy. Can you imagine how deep down he probably thinks back at the tug of war Casey and Cindy had over Caylee and thinks "Why didn't I do something about that?"

Lee! I listened to his interviews and mostly thought he was giving info to help LE really against his sister. I suppose at that time he was being honest or he would have covered up some of the things he told them. I think he is going with the whole support Casey stuff to protect his parents...not Casey.

The Annie info was interesting about Lee in Oct telling her to not protect Casey basically and think of herself. Well I think she did think of herself because I am not so sure she is 100% of some of it and was thinking of herself and covering her azz. You have a friend and then find out she is lying so you back off for a year from her. She gets arrested for her child missing and you go and stay with her at the house overnight when you know there is no Zanny the nanny. She said things that didn't surprise us about C and KC but....
I don't believe her not giving Xanex to Casey but once a few years ago. Remember...she came with a lawyer and  had to be subpoened and it was Jan 7, 2009.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: February 19, 2009, 11:36:33 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

Page 62

I remember you, Caylee.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: February 19, 2009, 11:37:46 AM »

Monkeys still awake? Did you vote today?

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/

Is the voting over?  Can't find the post to vote.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS

Thank you for the link, voting seems to be slowing down  Did you vote today?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: February 19, 2009, 11:39:36 AM »

See this innocent "What did I do" look? That's me. 

OMG,it's like being at my house. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.