April 24, 2024, 02:53:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407263 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1760 on: February 19, 2009, 12:22:57 PM »

I agree with you Dolce--all three of you!!! As far as I am concerned, the FBI has many world class experts in the field and in a case of this high profile, it would be their best experts who would have worked on this.  Now, if one were to say that J. Edgar Hoover had made this determination, I would question it although I did like some of his more formal dresses.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1761 on: February 19, 2009, 12:23:34 PM »

Okay monkeys...someone give me some insight here....

Lee is not the father.

So why in the heck would he refuse to give his DNA, since there is no indication that he helped dispose of Caylee???? This is really bothering me...There HAS to be a reason for this....is he involved in another crime(s)? or what??

I really don't know.   

My thoughts are:

He knew there was a chance he was the father.
He is an a**hole.
He knew he was not involved in the crime and felt it was an intrusion.
He didn't want his DNA profile entered in CODIS for some reason.

(Was it entered into CODIS? I don't know the criteria.)
I believe for many people giving up their DNA is an intrusion, Lee may be one of them, who knows?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: February 19, 2009, 12:23:38 PM »

can ya'll say a little prayer for me too.....i am my only source of income and i got laid off december 11.  THANKS!

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you JuJu.

While you're all at it....could you say a little prayer for me, too...

I recently got laid off from my job and I had worked at that company for 25 years and 3 months.  What a shock.  They eliminated job positions for 50% of the Company.  I, of course, was the one that made it 50%.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: February 19, 2009, 12:23:59 PM »

Lee is not the father.

So why in the heck would he refuse to give his DNA, since there is no indication that he helped dispose of Caylee???? This is really bothering me...There HAS to be a reason for this....is he involved in another crime(s)? or what??

I really don't know.   

My thoughts are:

He is an a**hole.

I pick #2 and #4...call me crazy but I think Lee has some skeletons in his closet of his own.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1764 on: February 19, 2009, 12:24:46 PM »

ok, I'm going back to this possibility

It's JMO but I still tihnk they look alike. does that mean he's the daddy? No.

I remember you, Caylee.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1765 on: February 19, 2009, 12:25:20 PM »

Lee is not the father.

Maybe Lee didn't want his DNA in some databank to be used against him at a later date. IDK, JMO JSM

I had the "pleasure" of speaking with one of Lee's "friends" allegedly at Topix.  She said he didn't wanna give his dna up because he is "a smart boy".  sheesh, interpret that one how you will.  kinda pisssed me off.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1766 on: February 19, 2009, 12:25:23 PM »

keep in mind, these are the results from ONE test.  what were they testing?  we don't know.  All we know is something didn't match up at one point.  it doesn't rule out everything.
....and how many times do you suggest that they test these samples against one another?  Until they get a 1% result showing in your favor? 

Again, why the need to pin Lee as the father????

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: February 19, 2009, 12:26:01 PM »

Lee is not the father.

Maybe Lee didn't want his DNA in some databank to be used against him at a later date. IDK, JMO JSM

Maybe he doesn't want to put a damper on any future plans.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: February 19, 2009, 12:26:06 PM »

I  have a question and I hope it is not too gruesome.  In reading over the docs about the found bones.  I notice that the hands are found but seem not to be in pieces.  How is it that the rest of the skeleton is disarticulated, but not the hands?  I am sorry to be so gross, but how do you think that could be?  I guess it made me wonder if some of the extra duct tape in the area could have come off of them recently.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: February 19, 2009, 12:26:06 PM »

I'd like your thoughts on what we know was found with Caylee -- in other words definitely related and not possible random trash items.

So here is what I gather

Caylee was wearing in her "big trouble" t-shirt and striped shorts and a pull-up
Duct tape around her head, hear sticker placed over mouth
She was wrapped in her Pooh blanket (stained)
Double bagged in black trash bags
Placed in clothes hamper with handles
Dora backpack?

So what do you all think? Was she killed at the Anthony home, in the car or somewhere else?

Based on these items I'd say at the home ... but of course JMO. 

I think she was killed in the car shortly after Casey stormed out with her on the evening of the 15th.  (I don't believe for a New York minute that George saw them on the 16th.)  I think Caylee was screaming for Cindy, being upset over the fight she had just witnessed, so Casey grabbed her and wrapped her mouth and nose with duct tape to shut her up.  There were other pieces of duct tape at the scene, so maybe she taped her hands together too.  I know this is horrible to contemplate, but I think Casey is horrible and that she was was born evil.  I think she went back home the next day and got some garbage bags and put Caylee in two of them.  She rode around in her car with Caylee in the trunk until she could bear it no longer.  I think George either saw Caylee in the trunk or saw something that caused him to know Caylee was dead and perhaps helped her dispose of the body after putting it in the laundry bag with the missing blanket.  He helped her abandon the car, and gave her the frozen food she had when Tony picked her up at Amscot after George dropped her off there, just to make the episode seem innocent to Tony.  If we ever get to see the JCP receipt, I think we might see some purchases to replace things missing from the Anthony home, such as a new laundry bag and a Winnie the Pooh blanket.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1770 on: February 19, 2009, 12:26:54 PM »

Lee is not the father.

I had the "pleasure" of speaking with one of Lee's "friends" allegedly at Topix.  She said he didn't wanna give his dna up because he is "a smart boy".  sheesh, interpret that one how you will.  kinda pisssed me off.
Lee a smart boy? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: February 19, 2009, 12:27:12 PM »

BLESS YOUR HEART.  SOME REAL RESEARCH!

ha.
It is true what they say, "ignorance is bliss".

You know what dolce?  If you don't understand the difference between  a mitochondrial match and a nuclear match, I'm not gonna fight with you.  I take everyone's opinion with a grain of salt...and I am respectful.  You are acting like a scientist when you say that those results clearly state that Lee is not the father.  You are misleading people when you tell them that Lee is definitely not the father.  You may call me ignorant, but I will never take the scientific interpretation of a 23-year-old housewife for fact.  And no one else should either.  With that I RESPECTFULLY disagree with you.  Maybe you should try to be respectful.  I have a big problem with people spreading Wrong information, and am trying to correct this.  Lee may not be the father, BUT WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE. 

OK Monks...Enough is Enough! I have read this entire exchange and have kept my mouth shut,,,but it's time to STOP THE CRAP...the insults are childish and uncalled for and quite frankly getting BORING!! Both here and in the Musing thread!!  Disagree all you want, but stop the damn mud slinging!!  Has everyone gone frigging nuts in the last 24 hours? It is not about any of us being RIGHT!!  I have faith in our FBI.....regarding of what the defense may say. As I said, disagree all you want but stop the personal insults! This is CRAP!! ....being respectful is sometimes a fine line and that fine line is being crossed......STOP IT NOW PLEASE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1772 on: February 19, 2009, 12:27:43 PM »

The sad part for me with the father is some family out there never got to love Caylee, and if Caylee were alive she would have been deprived of knowing her father and his family, that to me is very sad.
Exactly!  Start testing other possibilities!  Don't keep retesting the same person in hopes for a different result each time.

There is a guy out there who could play a vital roll in all of this, who could potentially stand up and say "I want justice for my child" as no one else in this family has done yet.  Find that "spermy".  (As GnM would say)

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1773 on: February 19, 2009, 12:28:49 PM »

I am not a mod here (but I do play one on TV, and sleep at a Holiday Inn Express Inn regularly..when not hanging out under da bridge with Newfie and Trimm) but I must say this:

At this point, whether Lee is or is not the father is not pertinent to the case. The facts are that KC is in jail, Caylee has been found, and all evidence points to KC as the murdering slore we suspected.

Maybe we could have the DNA/Who's the daddy discussion later? Say, after the trial? Its turning into a whizzing match (oh, thank goodness it's not a poo-flinging match!) and is really painful to watch.

much love
mom

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1774 on: February 19, 2009, 12:29:32 PM »

ok, for the record, I am not a criminal and don't plan to be BUT I don't particularly want my DNA cataloged in a database either. If I have done nothing wrong, then leave my DNA alone -- that's my feeling.

HOWEVER, if a loved one were missing and I was INNOCENT and had NOTHING TO HIDE, I would gladly provide the requested sample.

I remember you, Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1775 on: February 19, 2009, 12:30:26 PM »

I am not a mod here (but I do play one on TV, and sleep at a Holiday Inn Express Inn regularly..when not hanging out under da bridge with Newfie and Trimm) but I must say this:

At this point, whether Lee is or is not the father is not pertinent to the case. The facts are that KC is in jail, Caylee has been found, and all evidence points to KC as the murdering slore we suspected.

Maybe we could have the DNA/Who's the daddy discussion later? Say, after the trial? Its turning into a whizzing match (oh, thank goodness it's not a poo-flinging match!) and is really painful to watch.

much love
mom

If only my mom was a cool as you Tevye. Drink in hand, ciggie dangling ashes! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1776 on: February 19, 2009, 12:30:28 PM »

I  have a question and I hope it is not too gruesome.  In reading over the docs about the found bones.  I notice that the hands are found but seem not to be in pieces.  How is it that the rest of the skeleton is disarticulated, but not the hands?  I am sorry to be so gross, but how do you think that could be?  I guess it made me wonder if some of the extra duct tape in the area could have come off of them recently.
I had thought maybe she did tape her hands as well.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: February 19, 2009, 12:30:28 PM »

www.cfnews13.com Anthony Investigator Searched Site Where Remains Were Found
Thursday, February 19, 2009 11:46:22 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 

ORLANDO -- A judge ruled an interview between deputies and a private investigator for the Anthony family could be released Thursday.

Deputies wanted to talk to Dominic Casey after a video surfaced that showed him in the area where Caylee's remains were found a month before the discovery was made by a meter reader.

Dominic Casey told investigators he got a call from a woman who said she had a vision Caylee was in that area.

He also heard it was a former hangout of Casey Anthony.  He said he checked it out, but he never found any signs of the missing toddler.

This transcript was kept out of the public spotlight until Judge Stan Strickland ruled the release would have little impact on the case.

Thanks for posting that. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1778 on: February 19, 2009, 12:31:03 PM »

Lee is not the father.

I really don't know.   

My thoughts are:

He is an a**hole.

I pick #2 and #4...call me crazy but I think Lee has some skeletons in his closet of his own.
No doubt in my mind that he does.  I am sure he was worried about those skeletons being exposed.  Maybe he helped to cover up or with the disposal.  Lots of possibilities.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1779 on: February 19, 2009, 12:31:58 PM »

Good Gawd!!!!   Serenity now!!!!  And to think I have to attnd a meeting this afternoon - and I'm the only male in attendance.  Where's my Grasshopper when she is needed?  Trimm, you out there?  Newfie?  Where are you?   AHHHHHHHHHH!!!   

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.