April 24, 2024, 09:10:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407301 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1800 on: February 19, 2009, 12:44:20 PM »

Here maybe this will end it all right here.

Jan 21st Evidence released
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530418/detail.html
Article 4 Evidence sent by county to FBI
They obtained two Buccal swabs from the left check of K9 ( Lee) buccal=  skin cells.

http://www.geneticprofiles.com/main_files/faq.htm

# How does DNA paternity testing work using a Buccal Swab?
A buccal swab is a specialized applicator with a sponge, cotton or Dacron tip. The applicator is rubbed on the inside of the cheek to collect epithelial cells. This procedure is non-invasive and painless.

#
What kinds of samples are needed for DNA testing?
Genetic Profiles frequently uses a cheek swab collection (buccal swab) since it is easy to obtain, completely non-invasive, painless, and is just as accurate as blood samples. Almost any biological sample could be used since DNA is located everywhere throughout the body in the same exact form.
Return to top

One would hope, but I doubt it. 

Its as if people are just beside themselves hoping that Lee will be the father, as if that will give some sort of satisfaction in all of this, but the truth is that is disgusting to even fathom that he could be let alone that he would be.

Why the need to continue to debate this, now with the FBI results, is beyond me!  If they want to throw out that testing, might as well throw out the whole lot of testing done in this case thus far...as it could be erronious too.  Those types of people would make it to Baez's jury pick list for sure.
I agree - those types of people would make it to Baez's jury - THEY ARE OPEN MINDED - HAVE NOT COME TO ANY CONCLUSION YET - THEY WANT TO SEE ALL THE EVIDENCE.    Count me in!
Is there a way for members who think this debate is dead to overlook it just as if it were OT or monkey friends joking around with each other?  I ignore lots of play that is by monkeys who know each other.  Maybe those who have made up their mind can ignore the debate continuing and let everyone feel a part of OUR board? 

keep in mind, these are the results from ONE test.  what were they testing?  we don't know.  All we know is something didn't match up at one point.  it doesn't rule out everything.

From Document bolded above: pg 3318

Note: Please compare DNA profile of Lee Anthony against DNA profile of Caylee Anthony

those buccal swabs are listed as what was to be used for comparison. Don't you remember how rowdy the cage got when we realized that LE was going to check into this?? Well the results are in!

but if the sample is that hair with mitochondrial dna, then there couldn't be made a conclusive match.  that's my story, I'm stickin' to it. 

jesse. provided. all. the. paternity. testing. info. and. that. includes. a. full. dna. profile. of. caylee.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: February 19, 2009, 12:44:20 PM »

I am interested in the box of newspaper clippings taken from the As attic.  Has anyone come across a picture of this yet?  I am very curious if there are clues to Caylee's  paternity in it?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: February 19, 2009, 12:44:34 PM »

keep in mind, these are the results from ONE test.  what were they testing?  we don't know.  All we know is something didn't match up at one point.  it doesn't rule out everything.
....and how many times do you suggest that they test these samples against one another?  Until they get a 1% result showing in your favor? 

Again, why the need to pin Lee as the father????

Speaking for myself, if Caylee were the product of incest by either George or Lee it would somewhat explain Casey's behavior and hold she had over the family. The taking of the life of your own flesh and blood is just so hard to accept that I've looked for reasons that KC may have had such hatred toward her own child. Just trying to understand what her motivation might have been in all of this and the incest angle would have given some little bit of that understanding. I keep asking why when there were so many other options available to rid herself of an unwanted child...........
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1803 on: February 19, 2009, 12:45:12 PM »

Let's all take a breather and look at this sweet face.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1804 on: February 19, 2009, 12:46:16 PM »

I am interested in the box of newspaper clippings taken from the As attic.  Has anyone come across a picture of this yet?  I am very curious if there are clues to Caylee's  paternity in it?
Oh my I didn't see that either, I must have been sleeping when I read those docs.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: February 19, 2009, 12:46:30 PM »

Forgot to say Good Morning Monks....old and new.....and so sorry to read about Monks and Monk family members losing jobs.......MY DH lost his job in June and it took him 6 months to find another......it is tough out there!

I would love to know what was in that letter that was mailed to LEE? I notice it was sent to the Evidence Department. I want to see more into cin-cin statements about her sending someone to the crime scene area one moth before....WHY did she do that? Why THERE??  There is sooooooooooooooo much more to come out! I think JB is right in the middle of all the Why's and I hope it is enough involvement to get him disbarred!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: February 19, 2009, 12:47:12 PM »

can ya'll say a little prayer for me too.....i am my only source of income and i got laid off december 11.  THANKS!

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you JuJu.

While you're all at it....could you say a little prayer for me, too...

I recently got laid off from my job and I had worked at that company for 25 years and 3 months.  What a shock.  They eliminated job positions for 50% of the Company.  I, of course, was the one that made it 50%.

Got you covered Puzzler.

That's got to be very difficult. Hugs to you two!!! (And positive thoughts too.)

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: February 19, 2009, 12:48:01 PM »

I missed that ... interesting

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1808 on: February 19, 2009, 12:48:14 PM »

Forgot to say Good Morning Monks....old and new.....and so sorry to read about Monks and Monk family members losing jobs.......MY DH lost his job in June and it took him 6 months to find another......it is tough out there!

I would love to know what was in that letter that was mailed to LEE? I notice it was sent to the Evidence Department. I want to see more into cin-cin statements about her sending someone to the crime scene area one moth before....WHY did she do that? Why THERE??  There is sooooooooooooooo much more to come out! I think JB is right in the middle of all the Why's and I hope it is enough involvement to get him disbarred!
Those are the two main things I would like answered as well.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: February 19, 2009, 12:49:08 PM »

The letter = the DNA testing results????? 

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: February 19, 2009, 12:49:22 PM »

WTF does this have to do with Caylee?

The only winner here will be the monkeys who will stand up and shout:

"Na-na-na-boo-boo.  I was right!  You were wrong!"

I thought us monkeys had evolved a bit more than that.

Just sayin...
What I am debating is the correct testing by the FBI and its integrity.  If we are going to say that this testing is wrong then how can we then say that all the other testing is right?  That would completely cause the DA's case to go down the tube.  That sort of thinking is what Baez and his "dream team" were hired to do.
Its not a "right" or "wrong" thing.  I want the evidence to mount and be damning against Casey without any doubt.  I can not understand the dire need to put Lee as the father either.

I agree Dolce...as I said I have faith in the FBI and the testing they do. they have no bone to pick...they test and report the results.to say they are bias in THIS case is IMO stinky thinking!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: February 19, 2009, 12:50:20 PM »

Good Gawd!!!!   Serenity now!!!!  And to think I have to attnd a meeting this afternoon - and I'm the only male in attendance.  Where's my Grasshopper when she is needed?  Trimm, you out there?  Newfie?  Where are you?   AHHHHHHHHHH!!!   

I got you covered CC.It's all good.I'm watching out for Newfie. 
(I've got the first aid kit if we need it.  )

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: February 19, 2009, 12:50:38 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen!  Your featured bout this evening!

In this corner, All of the Monkeys who think Lee is the Daddy and FBI Lab test are suspect.

In the other corner, All of the Monkeys who think the case is settled with FBI labe results.

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMBBBLLLLEEEE!

WTF does this have to do with Caylee?

The only winner here will be the monkeys who will stand up and shout:

"Na-na-na-boo-boo.  I was right!  You were wrong!"

I thought us monkeys had evolved a bit more than that.

Just sayin...
Actually, I think this is about more than the DNA results and whether or not the are conclusive at this point.
I think it is about: Respect, group dynamics, open mindedness and gang mentality.
There was a post a few pages back that bolded one members defensive words and called them out as tossing insults - but the insults tossed by other members was not bolded.  I am not sure why on earth anyone thinks belittling, name calling and rudeness is effective in constructive debate.  98% of the time, SM is a great place for digging to the absolute bottom.  It is the 2% of the time that hurts us as a group.  I have seen this 2% several times in my short life in the cage.  It has caused me to lurk, be hurt and even feel the need to defend or at least point it out.
Again, I think that if a topic strikes a nerve in someone who has made up their mind on an aspect already - then please, for the sake of unity - just view the debate as the OT humor and talk among friends and move on.  JMHO - for what it is worth. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1813 on: February 19, 2009, 12:50:43 PM »

Lots of Monkey's in here in very life changing times right now.  I have noted you all down, and will keep you in my prayers.  Sunny thanks for bringing a glimmer of hope with the news that your husband DID end up finding a job.  Though the light at the end of the tunnel is not always bright, the closer you get to it the better you will see it shine. 

I too hope that JB gets his just desserts.  I hope that there is no way for an appeal as well based on bad counsil, that is why I am so happy that Strickland is forcing her to appear at every court date.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: February 19, 2009, 12:51:08 PM »

Dang I forgot about that!  there was so much to read and absorb and my eyes were stinging like crazy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: February 19, 2009, 12:51:33 PM »

Okay monkeys...someone give me some insight here....

Lee is not the father.

So why in the heck would he refuse to give his DNA, since there is no indication that he helped dispose of Caylee???? This is really bothering me...There HAS to be a reason for this....is he involved in another crime(s)? or what??
Some people consider it a big invasion of privacy.  A lot of people refuse on principle.  Could be as simple as this.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: February 19, 2009, 12:52:55 PM »

can ya'll say a little prayer for me too.....i am my only source of income and i got laid off december 11.  THANKS!

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you JuJu.

While you're all at it....could you say a little prayer for me, too...

I recently got laid off from my job and I had worked at that company for 25 years and 3 months.  What a shock.  They eliminated job positions for 50% of the Company.  I, of course, was the one that made it 50%.

Ju JU and Puzzler, that is terrible.  I am so sorry that this has happened to both of you.  I sincerely hope that you both find new positions, bigger and better than ever.  I will be thinking of you and all who find themselves in this predicament.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: February 19, 2009, 12:53:09 PM »

Dolce -- I found a spermy!

But he doesn't look like he'd move very fast. 

Sorry, just trying to make you monkeys laugh!!! Please???

Oh,you're a undercover sperm hunter during your lunch breaks? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: February 19, 2009, 12:53:30 PM »

The letter = the DNA testing results????? 

I don't think so..it was just addressed to 'LEE' as I read it....

Rest in Peace Caylee

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1819 on: February 19, 2009, 12:53:35 PM »

Here maybe this will end it all right here.

Jan 21st Evidence released
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530418/detail.html
Article 4 Evidence sent by county to FBI
They obtained two Buccal swabs from the left check of K9 ( Lee) buccal=  skin cells.

http://www.geneticprofiles.com/main_files/faq.htm

# How does DNA paternity testing work using a Buccal Swab?
A buccal swab is a specialized applicator with a sponge, cotton or Dacron tip. The applicator is rubbed on the inside of the cheek to collect epithelial cells. This procedure is non-invasive and painless.

#
What kinds of samples are needed for DNA testing?
Genetic Profiles frequently uses a cheek swab collection (buccal swab) since it is easy to obtain, completely non-invasive, painless, and is just as accurate as blood samples. Almost any biological sample could be used since DNA is located everywhere throughout the body in the same exact form.
Return to top

One would hope, but I doubt it. 

Its as if people are just beside themselves hoping that Lee will be the father, as if that will give some sort of satisfaction in all of this, but the truth is that is disgusting to even fathom that he could be let alone that he would be.

Why the need to continue to debate this, now with the FBI results, is beyond me!  If they want to throw out that testing, might as well throw out the whole lot of testing done in this case thus far...as it could be erronious too.  Those types of people would make it to Baez's jury pick list for sure.
I agree - those types of people would make it to Baez's jury - THEY ARE OPEN MINDED - HAVE NOT COME TO ANY CONCLUSION YET - THEY WANT TO SEE ALL THE EVIDENCE.    Count me in!
Is there a way for members who think this debate is dead to overlook it just as if it were OT or monkey friends joking around with each other?  I ignore lots of play that is by monkeys who know each other.  Maybe those who have made up their mind can ignore the debate continuing and let everyone feel a part of OUR board? 

From Document bolded above: pg 3318

Note: Please compare DNA profile of Lee Anthony against DNA profile of Caylee Anthony

those buccal swabs are listed as what was to be used for comparison. Don't you remember how rowdy the cage got when we realized that LE was going to check into this?? Well the results are in!

but if the sample is that hair with mitochondrial dna, then there couldn't be made a conclusive match.  that's my story, I'm stickin' to it. 
just because they have a full dna profile, doesn't mean it was used in every single comparative test. I respect those who disagree with me.
jesse. provided. all. the. paternity. testing. info. and. that. includes. a. full. dna. profile. of. caylee.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.