April 18, 2024, 05:39:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 406791 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: February 19, 2009, 01:16:29 PM »

Okay monkeys...someone give me some insight here....

Lee is not the father.

So why in the heck would he refuse to give his DNA, since there is no indication that he helped dispose of Caylee???? This is really bothering me...There HAS to be a reason for this....is he involved in another crime(s)? or what??
Some people consider it a big invasion of privacy.  A lot of people refuse on principle.  Could be as simple as this.

I understand that....but if my loved one was missing I'd do anything to help. And if someone knocked at my door right now asking for dna to clear me or whatever, i'd give it, b/c i have nothing to hide. I just don't think "principle" applies here b/c it was his neice.

I guess I'm saying that if I had nothing to hide, I'd gladly give up my DNA....

If one of my family members was missing, I would do ANYTHING to help them. If they wanted DNA, polygraph, whatever. I would be afraid that they might miss something if I didn't.  Who in their right mind would ever deny any of those when a child was missing?

To me that says it all and what it said to me was they KNEW KC killed her and they KNEW all their lies would show up in a polygraph.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1861 on: February 19, 2009, 01:16:47 PM »

Okay, I am going to put an end to this devisive debate....

I AM THE FATHER!
[/b][/size][/size][/size]

Yes, it is true.  I was in FL a few years back, and met KC for a one nighter (which wasn't all that spectacular I might add).

Maury Povich -- is that you??? (It is my theory that Maury is the daddy of all those babies he tests who come back with "you are not the father" results. Yep. He's clever.) 

I remember you, Caylee.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1862 on: February 19, 2009, 01:17:16 PM »

I AM THE FATHER!

Yes, it is true.  I was in FL a few years back, and met KC for a one nighter (which wasn't all that spectacular I might add).
I'm sure I speak for many when I say: Thanks for manning up!

Now, if you could send some "samples" to a group-approved facility for some testing, and get every person you have spoken with in the last 5 years to grant interviews to Nancy Yellin' Grace, I do believe this debate can be ended. Thank God!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: February 19, 2009, 01:17:17 PM »

----------> snip

Actually, I think this is about more than the DNA results and whether or not the are conclusive at this point.
I think it is about: Respect, group dynamics, open mindedness and gang mentality.
There was a post a few pages back that bolded one members defensive words and called them out as tossing insults - but the insults tossed by other members was not bolded.  I am not sure why on earth anyone thinks belittling, name calling and rudeness is effective in constructive debate.  98% of the time, SM is a great place for digging to the absolute bottom.  It is the 2% of the time that hurts us as a group.  I have seen this 2% several times in my short life in the cage.  It has caused me to lurk, be hurt and even feel the need to defend or at least point it out.
Again, I think that if a topic strikes a nerve in someone who has made up their mind on an aspect already - then please, for the sake of unity - just view the debate as the OT humor and talk among friends and move on.  JMHO - for what it is worth. 

Thank you for saying this, I have observed this dynamic for some time and take it with a grain of salt, but it makes me feel better that others notice it as well.

And at least I am not alone feeling this dynamic either; so thanks for validating that Casey and this case has not driven me crazy!

I just wanted to say I enjoy reading post made by both of you.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1864 on: February 19, 2009, 01:19:19 PM »

About the box of newspaper clippings, too, I found it odd that they went into the attic for them.  I didn't see anything else taken from the attic.  I wonder what made them look up there?
Casey was out on bail for a bit of time.  I wonder if she was not collecting "momentos" of her kill?

Serial killers always do that.
That is the first thing I thought when I heard that they found the empty sticker form (heart) in a shoebox at KC's house. I said she wanted a memento!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: February 19, 2009, 01:19:38 PM »

The duct tape is very odd to me ... it stands out in my mind like the evidence of chloroform in the trunk did. It makes me say WTF.

So if she used chloroform to knock her out why'd she need duct tape?

Was this a "punishment" method used by Casey? Had she ever used it before? Had her parents used it on her?

Was the duct tape part of the actual murder? Was it after the fact? Did she read about another case and think this would make it appear to be a kidnapping gone wrong? Why add the heart sticker then?

I'm just confused. So many if's. 

Dr. Perper (NG guest) seems to think the duct tape was used as a method to stop the baby from breathing.

But why? I know this sounds horrible but it's not like a case of a man kidnapping a grown woman and having to bind her in some way to get control. It's a case of a woman killing a two-year-old girl. Could she not overpower her? Smother her with a pillow? The duct tape seems so out of place ... even for a beyoootch like Casey. 

Dr. Perper -- I read Dr. Pepper at first. 

I remember you, Caylee.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: February 19, 2009, 01:19:40 PM »

About the box of newspaper clippings, too, I found it odd that they went into the attic for them.  I didn't see anything else taken from the attic.  I wonder what made them look up there?
Didn't Cindy or Casey (think it was her) say that they had the newspaper clipping from the fathers death?  I think that might be the reason for the search.

B I N G O
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1867 on: February 19, 2009, 01:19:46 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

o/t Island I am so sorry to hear about your Dad.  May he return to good health and enjoy many years with you and your kids on your beautiful island.

All Monkeys who have been laid off, or are worrying about their job stability, my thoughts are with you and I hope you all can stay strong and find a way.

What's that song???...let's love one another RIGHT NOW!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/u5ALKAaa-TU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/u5ALKAaa-TU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: February 19, 2009, 01:20:10 PM »

keep in mind, these are the results from ONE test.  what were they testing?  we don't know.  All we know is something didn't match up at one point.  it doesn't rule out everything.
....and how many times do you suggest that they test these samples against one another?  Until they get a 1% result showing in your favor? 

Again, why the need to pin Lee as the father????

Speaking for myself, if Caylee were the product of incest by either George or Lee it would somewhat explain Casey's behavior and hold she had over the family. The taking of the life of your own flesh and blood is just so hard to accept that I've looked for reasons that KC may have had such hatred toward her own child. Just trying to understand what her motivation might have been in all of this and the incest angle would have given some little bit of that understanding. I keep asking why when there were so many other options available to rid herself of an unwanted child...........

In a normal woman you may be able to see some hatred for a child born out of incest. You could also rationalize a woman giving such a child up for adoption. But hatred toward Caylee had little to do with Casey's decision to eliminate her & everything to do with her hatred for her mother. A sociopath will do anything to win "get even" up to & including murder. It's the ultimate. And at that moment Casey didn't think twice about the consequences:

From The Sociopath Next Door:
THE METHODS SOCIOPATHS DREAM UP TO CONTROL OTHERS--THE SCHEMES CONTRIVED TO ENSURE "WINS"--ARE QUITE VARIOUS, AND ONLY A FEW OF THEM HAVE TO DO WITH PHYSICAL VIOLENCE. AFTER ALL, VIOLENCE IS CONSPICUOUS, AND UNLESS PERFORMED AGAINST THE UTTERLY POWERLESS, SUCH AS CHILDREN OR ANIMALS, IT IS LIKELY TO GET THE PERPETRATOR CAUGHT. THE GAME IS THE THING. IT CAN RUN THE GAMUT FROM WORLD DOMINATION TO A FREE LUNCH, BUT IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME GAME--CONTROLLING, MAKING OTHERS JUMP, "WINNING". WHEN THE VALUE OF RELATIONSHIPS HAS BEEN REDUCED TO NEARLY NOTHING, DOMINANCE IS SOMETIMES ASSERTED BY MURDERING PEOPLE.

I think that quote pretty well sums up the Casey Anthony we have all come to know.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1869 on: February 19, 2009, 01:21:54 PM »

All we need is music, sweet music
they'll be music everywhere
they'll be swinging and swaying, records playing
dancing in the street, oh

It doesnt matter what you wear
just as long as you are there
so come on every guy grab a girl
everywhere around the world
dancing in the street, oh

Elaine Benes dancing=hilariousness!  thank you, CC

My pleasure.  Now one for me....

Do No Evil 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: February 19, 2009, 01:22:55 PM »

This thread will lock on page 100 .... I think. 

It scares me when it doesn't lock. It's like being in the twilight zone.

I remember you, Caylee.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: February 19, 2009, 01:22:59 PM »

I AM THE FATHER!

I was going to say, FINALLY - but can we see the DNA and a photo please? 
LOL in my evil monkey voice, come'on monkeys - this is our chance to see what Steel looks like!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1872 on: February 19, 2009, 01:24:38 PM »

This thread will lock on page 100 .... I think. 

It scares me when it doesn't lock. It's like being in the twilight zone.
I found CBB and asked her to join as I saw no Mod....and Nutt has not come in with her locked up Tinkerbell box, which I always think is Trimm in a box trying to get out.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1873 on: February 19, 2009, 01:25:24 PM »

I AM THE FATHER!

I was going to say, FINALLY - but can we see the DNA and a photo please? 
LOL in my evil monkey voice, come'on monkeys - this is our chance to see what Steel looks like!
He has posted a pic of himself before as his avitar.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: February 19, 2009, 01:26:15 PM »

Steel???

I remember you, Caylee.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: February 19, 2009, 01:26:50 PM »

----------> snip

Actually, I think this is about more than the DNA results and whether or not the are conclusive at this point.
I think it is about: Respect, group dynamics, open mindedness and gang mentality.
There was a post a few pages back that bolded one members defensive words and called them out as tossing insults - but the insults tossed by other members was not bolded.  I am not sure why on earth anyone thinks belittling, name calling and rudeness is effective in constructive debate.  98% of the time, SM is a great place for digging to the absolute bottom.  It is the 2% of the time that hurts us as a group.  I have seen this 2% several times in my short life in the cage.  It has caused me to lurk, be hurt and even feel the need to defend or at least point it out.
Again, I think that if a topic strikes a nerve in someone who has made up their mind on an aspect already - then please, for the sake of unity - just view the debate as the OT humor and talk among friends and move on.  JMHO - for what it is worth. 

Thank you for saying this, I have observed this dynamic for some time and take it with a grain of salt, but it makes me feel better that others notice it as well.

And at least I am not alone feeling this dynamic either; so thanks for validating that Casey and this case has not driven me crazy!

I just wanted to say I enjoy reading post made by both of you.   
Hold mirror up to say, and I enjoy your posts too!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: February 19, 2009, 01:27:17 PM »

o/t my Lucy looks like the poky little puppy in my avi pic!!! I loved that book. 

Puppies???

Everyone loves them right?

I loved that book as a child.

That is the ONLY book from my childhood I have kept. (except for my Girl Scout books and rings)  LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1877 on: February 19, 2009, 01:27:41 PM »

AM THE FATHER!

I just got a phone call from God, oh yah, him and me are tight! He said that Lee is not the father! So that there does it for me! I don't argue with the Big Guy, so lets keep moving on.... nothing to see here folks! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1878 on: February 19, 2009, 01:28:11 PM »

Here maybe this will end it all right here.

Jan 21st Evidence released
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530418/detail.html
Article 4 Evidence sent by county to FBI
They obtained two Buccal swabs from the left check of K9 ( Lee) buccal=  skin cells.

http://www.geneticprofiles.com/main_files/faq.htm

# How does DNA paternity testing work using a Buccal Swab?
A buccal swab is a specialized applicator with a sponge, cotton or Dacron tip. The applicator is rubbed on the inside of the cheek to collect epithelial cells. This procedure is non-invasive and painless.

#
What kinds of samples are needed for DNA testing?
Genetic Profiles frequently uses a cheek swab collection (buccal swab) since it is easy to obtain, completely non-invasive, painless, and is just as accurate as blood samples. Almost any biological sample could be used since DNA is located everywhere throughout the body in the same exact form.
Return to top

One would hope, but I doubt it. 

Its as if people are just beside themselves hoping that Lee will be the father, as if that will give some sort of satisfaction in all of this, but the truth is that is disgusting to even fathom that he could be let alone that he would be.

Why the need to continue to debate this, now with the FBI results, is beyond me!  If they want to throw out that testing, might as well throw out the whole lot of testing done in this case thus far...as it could be erronious too.  Those types of people would make it to Baez's jury pick list for sure.
I agree - those types of people would make it to Baez's jury - THEY ARE OPEN MINDED - HAVE NOT COME TO ANY CONCLUSION YET - THEY WANT TO SEE ALL THE EVIDENCE.    Count me in!
Is there a way for members who think this debate is dead to overlook it just as if it were OT or monkey friends joking around with each other?  I ignore lots of play that is by monkeys who know each other.  Maybe those who have made up their mind can ignore the debate continuing and let everyone feel a part of OUR board? 

keep in mind, these are the results from ONE test.  what were they testing?  we don't know.  All we know is something didn't match up at one point.  it doesn't rule out everything.

From Document bolded above: pg 3318

Note: Please compare DNA profile of Lee Anthony against DNA profile of Caylee Anthony

those buccal swabs are listed as what was to be used for comparison. Don't you remember how rowdy the cage got when we realized that LE was going to check into this?? Well the results are in!

but if the sample is that hair with mitochondrial dna, then there couldn't be made a conclusive match.  that's my story, I'm stickin' to it. 
jesse. provided. all. the. paternity. testing. info. and. that. includes. a. full. dna. profile. of. caylee.
just because they have a full dna profile, doesn't mean it was used in every single comparative test. I respect those who disagree with me.

fixed quote stack.
[/quote]

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: February 19, 2009, 01:28:27 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

o/t Island I am so sorry to hear about your Dad.  May he return to good health and enjoy many years with you and your kids on your beautiful island.

All Monkeys who have been laid off, or are worrying about their job stability, my thoughts are with you and I hope you all can stay strong and find a way.

What's that song???...let's love one another RIGHT NOW!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/u5ALKAaa-TU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/u5ALKAaa-TU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Hey Sea Searcher...I'm smilin' on ya' brother!!!! and I shall be humming all afternoon now!.  Thank you! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.