March 28, 2024, 12:27:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 404685 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: February 19, 2009, 01:30:16 PM »

From yesterday: 
Quote from: NewfieMonkey on February 18, 2009, 05:58:44 PM
Quote from: A_News_Junkie_Monkey on February 18, 2009, 05:55:16 PM
That heart from the scene - is it on a leaf or what?  Because wasn't the sticker residue in the shape of a heart found on the tape on the skull; and the actual sticker found in the area?
weathered duct tape ... sad
But didn't they say they only found the residue on the tape on the skull?  IE: did the sticker float off and land on more duct tape?  Or maybe there was more than one of the stickers?

---------->  I watched my dvr copy of Greta this am and someone on there said that this sticker was found on a piece of cardboard found at the scene.  Looking at the pic, the corner seems square like cardboard.  I couldn't imagine that LE would put the sticker (even for sizing) on the duct tape - as it would certainly be grounds to toss the evidence or an appeal.  Anyone see more info on this cardboard?
BUMP -------> anyone else hear this was found stuck to cardboard, not duct tape?

No, unless there were more than one. It was very specific that it was on the duct tape and it showed the duct tape in the picture.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: February 19, 2009, 01:31:17 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

o/t Island I am so sorry to hear about your Dad.  May he return to good health and enjoy many years with you and your kids on your beautiful island.

All Monkeys who have been laid off, or are worrying about their job stability, my thoughts are with you and I hope you all can stay strong and find a way.

What's that song???...let's love one another RIGHT NOW!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/u5ALKAaa-TU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/u5ALKAaa-TU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Yup .. that's the song she was referring to, I bet.

SS, I answered you twice in my thread in my sig line. Have you seen?

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1882 on: February 19, 2009, 01:31:24 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

o/t Island I am so sorry to hear about your Dad.  May he return to good health and enjoy many years with you and your kids on your beautiful island.

All Monkeys who have been laid off, or are worrying about their job stability, my thoughts are with you and I hope you all can stay strong and find a way.

What's that song???...let's love one another RIGHT NOW!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/u5ALKAaa-TU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/u5ALKAaa-TU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Sea Searcher - Thanks for posting this song!  I haven't heard it for years.  I was in an inter- denominational singing group back in the late 70's (yes, young en's, I said 70's!) and we recorded that song --- so I think I will pull out my old albums and have at it singing! 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1883 on: February 19, 2009, 01:31:54 PM »

Steel???

I am not THAT good looking!!!!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: February 19, 2009, 01:32:45 PM »

From yesterday: 
Quote from: NewfieMonkey on February 18, 2009, 05:58:44 PM
Quote from: A_News_Junkie_Monkey on February 18, 2009, 05:55:16 PM
That heart from the scene - is it on a leaf or what?  Because wasn't the sticker residue in the shape of a heart found on the tape on the skull; and the actual sticker found in the area?
weathered duct tape ... sad
But didn't they say they only found the residue on the tape on the skull?  IE: did the sticker float off and land on more duct tape?  Or maybe there was more than one of the stickers?

---------->  I watched my dvr copy of Greta this am and someone on there said that this sticker was found on a piece of cardboard found at the scene.  Looking at the pic, the corner seems square like cardboard.  I couldn't imagine that LE would put the sticker (even for sizing) on the duct tape - as it would certainly be grounds to toss the evidence or an appeal.  Anyone see more info on this cardboard?
BUMP -------> anyone else hear this was found stuck to cardboard, not duct tape?
Yes...it is in the docs. The docs that had 75 pages I believe..on page 25. I am not on my own computer right now but I made a note of that. Not sure about residue on duct tape in this doc dump. I think that might be in next one or I might have overlooked it. 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1885 on: February 19, 2009, 01:33:43 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....

I think it was Annie's document from the latest doc dump, that I was reading.  And was surprised to read that Annie said Caylee had and would get bad anxiety seperation if KC tried to leave.  I think it implied even if it was just in another room.  Any of you guys cop on to that?  And if so, what do you think.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1886 on: February 19, 2009, 01:34:36 PM »

please excuse my SIG LINE x's...my smiley site is down today 
Poky Little Puppy was my Son's fav!!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 01:37:43 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1887 on: February 19, 2009, 01:34:46 PM »

----------> snip

Actually, I think this is about more than the DNA results and whether or not the are conclusive at this point.
I think it is about: Respect, group dynamics, open mindedness and gang mentality.
There was a post a few pages back that bolded one members defensive words and called them out as tossing insults - but the insults tossed by other members was not bolded.  I am not sure why on earth anyone thinks belittling, name calling and rudeness is effective in constructive debate.  98% of the time, SM is a great place for digging to the absolute bottom.  It is the 2% of the time that hurts us as a group.  I have seen this 2% several times in my short life in the cage.  It has caused me to lurk, be hurt and even feel the need to defend or at least point it out.
Again, I think that if a topic strikes a nerve in someone who has made up their mind on an aspect already - then please, for the sake of unity - just view the debate as the OT humor and talk among friends and move on.  JMHO - for what it is worth. 

Thank you for saying this, I have observed this dynamic for some time and take it with a grain of salt, but it makes me feel better that others notice it as well.

And at least I am not alone feeling this dynamic either; so thanks for validating that Casey and this case has not driven me crazy!
i dont need a 'gang' to run with, i can think and speak for myself, thank you.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: February 19, 2009, 01:34:54 PM »

that makes no sense. they took hair and buccal swabs from all the anthonys. they have caylees complete dna from jesses paternity test. they always take larger samples than they need in case multiple tests have to be run. they can run any test they want, they have everyones complete dna profiles. its the fbi, they dont screw around.
That is my point exactly.  They have all the evidence they need.  Why they chose this test to perform I do not know, I am not their scientist, but aparently its what they chose to do and the results they have they must be pretty certain of otherwise they would have tested again and again and again!

Its not like the just have a tip piece of hair from Caylee and a skin cell from Lee.  They have the mother load of DNA on Caylee and they have the DNA through warrant from Lee.

Your point is part of my point exactly. If they had all of those WHY just the STR and not a forensic profile?  
Was it because it is not considered important to the case? Was it because they wanted to release the STR and not the full forensic one? Or was it because that is all they did?  

The FBI is very thorough, and for them to just use and STR in such a high profile case, seems strange to me.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1889 on: February 19, 2009, 01:35:16 PM »

Yea!!  We were getting worried...but you have gone and trapped Trimm in a box yet again!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: February 19, 2009, 01:35:53 PM »

Anthony P.I. Gave Conflicting Statements To Investigators
Thursday, February 19, 2009 – updated: 1:04 pm EST February 19, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthony family's private eye, Dominic Casey, gave conflicting statements to investigators under oath (read transcript) about what he was doing at the scene a month before Caylee Anthony's remains were found there and he was being represented at the time by the Anthony family's attorney.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: P.I. Gave Conflicting Statements
READ TRANSCRIPT: Detectives Interview Dominic Casey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominic Casey first told investigators what he first told Eyewitness News, that he had gone to the scene on November 15 merely to determine whether it was a teen hangout as one of Casey's old friends had said. But Dominic Casey could not explain what relevance that would have, since it had been years since Casey was a teenager.

Then, Dominic Casey told investigators he got a call from a psychic the same morning he'd planned to go there that Caylee's remains were in the woods.

Dominic Casey also gave conflicting reports as to who he was talking to on the phone. First it was a psychic, then, when he was asked about talking to his sick daughter, which is what he first told Eyewitness News, he added his daughter to the list of people he was talking to at the scene.

Dominic Casey also told investigators he went to a house nearby based on the psychic tip to look in the culvert, but the video does not show him at the culvert; it shows him digging and poking right next to the house.

The Anthonys' private eye also told investigators, under oath, that he did not know he was being videotaped by another private investigator, Jim Hoover, although at times it looks as though he's being videotaped from close up. Mr. Casey called Hoover a "sneaky devil."

The statement was the first Dominic Casey gave to investigators. There's a second one that the judge hasn't decided whether to release yet.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: February 19, 2009, 01:35:53 PM »

The duct tape is very odd to me ... it stands out in my mind like the evidence of chloroform in the trunk did. It makes me say WTF.

So if she used chloroform to knock her out why'd she need duct tape?

Was this a "punishment" method used by Casey? Had she ever used it before? Had her parents used it on her?

Was the duct tape part of the actual murder? Was it after the fact? Did she read about another case and think this would make it appear to be a kidnapping gone wrong? Why add the heart sticker then?

I'm just confused. So many if's. 

Dr. Perper (NG guest) seems to think the duct tape was used as a method to stop the baby from breathing.

But why? I know this sounds horrible but it's not like a case of a man kidnapping a grown woman and having to bind her in some way to get control. It's a case of a woman killing a two-year-old girl. Could she not overpower her? Smother her with a pillow? The duct tape seems so out of place ... even for a beyoootch like Casey. 

Dr. Perper -- I read Dr. Pepper at first. 

God know, I certainly don't.  Maybe baby Caylee was extremely distraught
if she witnessed the big Cindy/Casey fight and was dragged screaming out of the house...she may have wanted to quiet her quickly...or maybe her intentions were more macabre.  As we have seen on the video tapes, and I'm sure that is a somewhat controlled Casey since she knew she would be on video...her anger is quite ugly.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: February 19, 2009, 01:36:02 PM »

I think it was Annie's document from the latest doc dump, that I was reading.  And was surprised to read that Annie said Caylee had and would get bad anxiety seperation if KC tried to leave.  I think it implied even if it was just in another room.  Any of you guys cop on to that?  And if so, what do you think.

Funny, Annie's statement is the opposite of the statement made by AL's friends.......
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: February 19, 2009, 01:37:25 PM »

Anthony P.I. Gave Conflicting Statements To Investigators
Thursday, February 19, 2009 – updated: 1:04 pm EST February 19, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthony family's private eye, Dominic Casey, gave conflicting statements to investigators under oath (read transcript) about what he was doing at the scene a month before Caylee Anthony's remains were found there and he was being represented at the time by the Anthony family's attorney.

VIDEO REPORT: P.I. Gave Conflicting Statements
READ TRANSCRIPT: Detectives Interview Dominic Casey

Dominic Casey first told investigators what he first told Eyewitness News, that he had gone to the scene on November 15 merely to determine whether it was a teen hangout as one of Casey's old friends had said. But Dominic Casey could not explain what relevance that would have, since it had been years since Casey was a teenager.

Then, Dominic Casey told investigators he got a call from a psychic the same morning he'd planned to go there that Caylee's remains were in the woods.

Dominic Casey also gave conflicting reports as to who he was talking to on the phone. First it was a psychic, then, when he was asked about talking to his sick daughter, which is what he first told Eyewitness News, he added his daughter to the list of people he was talking to at the scene.

Dominic Casey also told investigators he went to a house nearby based on the psychic tip to look in the culvert, but the video does not show him at the culvert; it shows him digging and poking right next to the house.

The Anthonys' private eye also told investigators, under oath, that he did not know he was being videotaped by another private investigator, Jim Hoover, although at times it looks as though he's being videotaped from close up. Mr. Casey called Hoover a "sneaky devil."

The statement was the first Dominic Casey gave to investigators. There's a second one that the judge hasn't decided whether to release yet.

I am reading the first one now. It's 80 pages long!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: February 19, 2009, 01:37:33 PM »

Okay monkeys...someone give me some insight here....

Lee is not the father.

So why in the heck would he refuse to give his DNA, since there is no indication that he helped dispose of Caylee???? This is really bothering me...There HAS to be a reason for this....is he involved in another crime(s)? or what??
Maybe Lee didn't want his DNA in some databank to be used against him at a later date. IDK, JMO JSM

I had the "pleasure" of speaking with one of Lee's "friends" allegedly at Topix She said he didn't wanna give his dna up because he is "a smart boy".  sheesh, interpret that one how you will.  kinda pisssed me off.

From being so precise about your information about the DNA... to... posting something that cannot be proven.  You have no idea who you were speaking to....no matter WHAT THEY SAY...OR WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE....on the ...B.S./Argumentive FORUM (TOPIX).   This is nothing but repetitive gossip, and back stabbing  and besides the ...person...that claimed to be 'Lee's Friend' obviously is not one, or they would have not been blabbing their coversation with Lee....if it indeed took place.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1895 on: February 19, 2009, 01:37:42 PM »

This is all the girl monkeys looking at Steel ...

I remember you, Caylee.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: February 19, 2009, 01:37:47 PM »

Okay, I am going to put an end to this devisive debate....

I AM THE FATHER!
[/b][/size][/size][/size]

Yes, it is true.  I was in FL a few years back, and met KC for a one nighter (which wasn't all that spectacular I might add).
I was going to say, FINALLY - but can we see the DNA and a photo please? 
LOL in my evil monkey voice, come'on monkeys - this is our chance to see what Steel looks like!
He has posted a pic of himself before as his avitar.
Darn it - I miss everything! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: February 19, 2009, 01:39:13 PM »

maybe little Caylee had felt the horror of being left alone...and feared it!
Poor baby...we will never really know what she might have suffered in her short life.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: February 19, 2009, 01:44:00 PM »

Has anyone checked out the meds that were found at the A's?
There were some recent ones that of course were no surprise. Cindy being a nurse I figured was like my in law who use to have a linen closet of meds.
Anyway...the earlier ones (prescriptions) they had could have been used also with sedating a child. They had muscle relaxers and narcotic pain meds which to a child would affect them.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: February 19, 2009, 01:44:46 PM »

I think it is common at that age. If KC left her alot, it could have made her anxiety even worse. We know she left Caylee alot with her mom, but being she didn't work and CA did, I would expect that atleast during the daytime, she spent mostly with Caylee. It's most likely at night & on weekends that she left Caylee w/ C&G. I was a little surprised to read that comment though, but I thinks it's possible. I don't remember if it refers to a time frame of when this was happening, but I'd imagine it was fairly recently to before she "went missing", or atleast she was last seen.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.