March 28, 2024, 07:50:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 404673 times)
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: February 18, 2009, 01:20:46 AM »

Yes we are suppose to get them in the morning. One staion says fingerprints aren't KC's and one says in is not conclusive and one says it is.
Well  I sent you mail the other day with the truth in it, so we will see tomorrow I suppose, also I will send you some mail in a minute with a little more info that I just found out today,,,

could you please include me in you email venture,,thank u so much

orb                 orbison11@yahoo.com
Mail for you and Turbo now...........
[/quote] could u send me email too please   ncbelle54@yahoo.com
[/quote]

Me, too?  veroprior@gmail.com
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: February 18, 2009, 01:20:55 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!

I'm anxiously awaiting for the doc dump, like you guys.....

I'm having forum issues..................are you guys?

Hi CBB     it's like somebody put a voodoo hex on my computer, but only here!!!!! it's awful, what's up ???
kathyn2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: February 18, 2009, 01:22:37 AM »

Please send me the info.   kathyn2@yahoo.com       I am going crazy til this wench gets put away for life!    I have only been lurking but have been here for years!

Yes we are suppose to get them in the morning. One staion says fingerprints aren't KC's and one says in is not conclusive and one says it is.
Well  I sent you mail the other day with the truth in it, so we will see tomorrow I suppose, also I will send you some mail in a minute with a little more info that I just found out today,,,

[/quote]Mail for you and Turbo now...........
[/quote]
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: February 18, 2009, 01:24:11 AM »

Thanks for posting this Capp..the state says that they have 20 MORE DVD's in addition to this to release....OH MY!!!!  I won't ever be able to catch my dust bunnies.  

Mine are growing teeth and claws.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: February 18, 2009, 01:25:10 AM »

[/quote] could u send me email too please   ncbelle54@yahoo.com
[/quote]Oh sorry I was away for a minute,  you have mail now....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: February 18, 2009, 01:30:21 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!

I'm anxiously awaiting for the doc dump, like you guys.....

I'm having forum issues..................are you guys?

Issues...Issues and more Issues...that is a much nicer word that what the one I have named it.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: February 18, 2009, 01:52:02 AM »

could u send me email too please   ncbelle54@yahoo.com
[/quote]

Me, too?  veroprior@gmail.com
[/quote]

Please???
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: February 18, 2009, 02:02:23 AM »

Think this is an update by Blink here....very interesting.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/02/17/casey-anthony-case-murder-of-34-month-old-caylee-update-states-attorneys-office-we-are-done-playin-footsie-its-a-match/#more-77

DOCUMENT HAILSTORM TOMORROW

Sources within the State’s Attorney’s office have confirmed the newest 500 pages of discovery evidence presented to the defense last Thursday, will be publicly released tomorrow morning. It is expected to outline the evidence recovered with Cay lee’s remains at Suburban and Chickasaw on Dec. 11, 2008, and the subsequent evidence taken from the Anthony home.  Additionally, we should not be surprised to see the personnel files of the lead detectives in this case as requested via Motion by Jose Baez.

Blink on Crime has reported its sources stating that partial fingerprints belonging to the accused, Casey Marie Anthony, have been found by the FBI on ductape found at the scene. While my source’s stand by that assertion, it will not be specifiied as a finding in tomorrow’s release. Blink on Crime will be reporting on the Discovery documents as they are made available.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: February 18, 2009, 03:27:27 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/02/17/casey-anthony-case-murder-of-34-month-old-caylee-update-states-attorneys-office-we-are-done-playin-footsie-its-a-match/#more-77

Sources within the State’s Attorney’s office have confirmed the newest 500 pages of discovery evidence presented to the defense last Thursday, will be publicly released tomorrow morning. It is expected to outline the evidence recovered with Cay lee’s remains at Suburban and Chickasaw on Dec. 11, 2008, and the subsequent evidence taken from the Anthony home.  Additionally, we should not be surprised to see the personnel files of the lead detectives in this case as requested via Motion by Jose Baez.

Blink on Crime has reported its sources stating that partial fingerprints belonging to the accused, Casey Marie Anthony, have been found by the FBI on ductape found at the scene. While my source’s stand by that assertion, it will not be specifiied as a finding in tomorrow’s release. Blink on Crime will be reporting on the Discovery documents as they are made available.

Thanks, Bluesy. Guess I should go to bed, huh?

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #249 on: February 18, 2009, 03:33:54 AM »

Hi Brandi, looks like we may have a very busy day tommorrow, sweet dreams when you do fall asleep.  Oh by the way, I sent you a thank you for my darling St. Paddy avi in musings, in case you didn't see it, thank you very much.  I just adore it. 

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: February 18, 2009, 03:41:13 AM »

Hi Brandi, looks like we may have a very busy day tommorrow, sweet dreams when you do fall asleep.  Oh by the way, I sent you a thank you for my darling St. Paddy avi in musings, in case you didn't see it, thank you very much.  I just adore it. 

Hugs, Magic

I am headed to bed now. Been a very long, difficult day.

I don't have time anymore to go to musings, but I am happy you are pleased with your green-eyed magic doggie! He's gorgeous and fun to work with. If you ever want to leave me a message, please post it in my avatar thread Wink

Good night 'til tomorrow. Sweet dreams to you.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: February 18, 2009, 03:57:53 AM »

Nite Brandi....Hugs to you...tomorrow will be a teeny bit better I hope.

Nite everyone.  Hope we have a marvelous time tomorrow after the dreaded spinning presser from LKB and Baez.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #252 on: February 18, 2009, 04:04:03 AM »

Goodnight all you monkeys... Sweet dreams. big day today since it is already tomorrow....
Magic, good night to you and it is so great sharing the cage with you.  Hugs to you and to all the monkeys.
Goodnight.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #253 on: February 18, 2009, 04:34:07 AM »

Hi, KarmaRoundUp, MAca and 4 Guests who are viewing this topic.  I should be in bed, getting ready for the supposed doc dump tomorrow but my insomnia gets worse when I am anxious and waiting for something.  I sure hope it happens tomorrow, I love seeing the evidence against Casey just mounting up higher and higher.  I have a feeling that Bozo has not seen the last of this "tummy troubles".  Justice for Caylee.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: February 18, 2009, 06:18:16 AM »

Thanks for posting this Capp..the state says that they have 20 MORE DVD's in addition to this to release....OH MY!!!!  I won't ever be able to catch my dust bunnies.  

Mine are growing teeth and claws.

20 more dvd's......OMG..................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: February 18, 2009, 06:31:00 AM »

www.wftv.com

"Bombshell" Casey Anthony Evidence Expected To Be Released
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 – updated: 6:16 pm EST February 17, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- As early as Wednesday, another stack of evidence is due out in the case against Casey Anthony, but Eyewitness News has an idea of what the documents will reveal this time.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich has learned the documents are likely to be about the evidence investigators collected at the Anthony house after Caylee's remains were found. How was Caylee Anthony murdered and did she suffer? Those are some of the questions that could be answered once it's released what investigators now know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: New Documents To Be Released
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 500 pages to be released include investigators' reports from the scene where Caylee's remains were found, the lists of all the property taken from the Anthonys' home and FBI reports on the evidence. They've been characterized as "bombshell" reports.

Detectives are still investigating whether there are discernible fingerprints on the duct tape that was stretched across Caylee's mouth by the killer. There is no answer to that question at this point.

Two days after defense attorney Jose Baez got the hundreds of "bombshell" documents last week, he went into the hospital for tests. His spokeswoman said he had a stomach ache, but said it's nothing that will slow down his work on the case.

Monday, another 1,100 pages of evidence was handed over to the defense team, including transcripts of statements witnesses gave to investigators and there's more computer evidence in the case that will go public sometime soon.

One of those statements is from private investigator Jim Hoover about the videotape he shot of the Anthonys' private investigator Dominic Casey poking around at the crime scene a month before Caylee's remains were found there.

Eyewitness News has learned the new evidence builds a stronger case against the one who should have been Caylee's fiercest protector, her mother.
Jail records show Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not visited her for eight days, nor has anyone else from the defense team. That's the longest she's ever gone without seeing her defense attorneys since she was indicted four months ago.

NEW SPOKESPERSON FOR JOSE BAEZ TEAM

Casey Anthony's defense team has a new spokeswoman and, despite claims to the contrary, Marti MacKenzie says she is the only spokeswoman for the Jose Baez law firm.

Eyewitness News reported that Press Corps Media spokesperson Todd Black was really Gil Cabot, who went to prison for trying to extort money from a Los Angeles news anchor. Thursday, Eyewitness News saw Press Corps was still sending news releases.

"If you get a call tomorrow from somebody that says, you know I'm Mary Smith and now I'm involved with Baez's law firm and I'll be sending you a press release in 10 minutes, I would ignore it," Marti MacKenzie said.

MacKenzie is on Baez's payroll as an expert. She has more than 20 years experience working with attorneys in high-profile cases.

Press Corps Media Related Stories:
February 3, 2009: Legal Analyst: Bar Could Reopen Baez Investigation
February 3, 2009: Former FBI Agent Reveals True Identity Of "Todd Black"
January 27, 2009: Baez PR Firm Issues Scathing Release After State Drops Investigation

START OF CASEY TRIAL COULD BE YEAR AWAY

The start of Casey Anthony's murder trial could be as long as a year away. There are many things, legally and in the investigation, that still need to be completed.

VIDEO REPORT: Casey Trial Start May Be Year Away

Eyewitness News believes evidence discovered where Caylee's remains were found and at her house are still being tested. According to defense expert Dr. Henry Lee's writings, Casey's defense team could be going so far as to analyze the root growth of plants to determine how long Caylee's body was there.

Investigators spent more than a week at the scene where Caylee Anthony's remains were found, sifting through the dirt by hand. One of the things they found was a heart-shaped sticker that investigators said matched up to adhesive found on the duct tape over her mouth.

Investigators had bug and plant experts at the scene, too, to help determine how long Caylee was there and where else her body had been. Boxes of evidence were removed from her house less than a mile away using two different search warrants based on what was found at the scene.

Once the testing of the evidence is done, the defense will go into research and attack mode.

"The integrity of it, the testing of it, the conclusions that were drawn by the testing, the credentials of the prosecution experts as opposed to the defense experts," explained WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Sheaffer told Eyewitness News the defense will probably hold hearings to convince the judge to throw out a lot of the most damning evidence.

There are about 145 witnesses listed so far, including Casey's family members. Only five of them, including Casey's ex-boyfriend who she spent the night with the day Caylee disappeared, have been only partially deposed by the defense.

"For every hour that you spend in trial you spend potentially ten hours in preparation," Sheaffer said.

Someone recently left a SpongeBob SquarePants balloon at the remains scene, possibly after George Anthony's touching story about how she loved to imitate his sidekick Patrick with her raspy voice.

When WFTV's news crew arrived at the remains scene Wednesday afternoon, there were 11 people at the memorial paying their respects to Caylee.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: February 18, 2009, 06:41:06 AM »

OT....got to watch this.............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnEG4k3omuI&feature=channel

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #257 on: February 18, 2009, 06:50:48 AM »

Hi Pharlap and Sharon...It's gonna be a Great Day! Got my glasses all shined up and I am going to do my house chores now so I can read the afternoon away!! This is my plan.
Sound Good?? Oh, and we are getting some snow and ice today so I can justify sitting here ALL the day long...Yippee..

Where are the Morning Monkey crew? Good Morning guys.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: February 18, 2009, 06:57:27 AM »

OMG! THAT IS GREAT!!! LMAO HERE! HAHA!! 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: February 18, 2009, 07:03:07 AM »

Prosecutors Plan To Release More Caylee Evidence
Source Says News Won't Be Good For Defense
POSTED: 6:06 am EST February 18, 2009
UPDATED: 6:14 am EST February 18, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- More details are expected to be released on Wednesday about what was found on duct tape over the mouth of Caylee Anthony's body.

A source with direct knowledge of the investigation told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing that the news wouldn't be good for Casey Anthony's defense team.

Caylee's body was found on Dec. 11 just blocks from her Orange County home. She disappeared in June, but her mother, Casey Anthony, didn't report the missing child until July 15. She faces murder charges and is being held at the Orange County Jail.

The new evidence should be released Wednesday morning.

The attorney for Caylee's grandparents, Brad Conway, said he's preparing his clients for what the news may be. He said he'll wait and see exactly what is released.

"It's a statement alone, and we need to see what the results are. Are there prints at all? Are there no prints? This goes with what I've said all along: She's presumed to be innocent," Conway said.

The state filed a new document with the court saying they have at least 20 more disks of material to be released to Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, in the coming weeks.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18738287/detail.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.