April 19, 2024, 10:07:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 406819 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: February 18, 2009, 10:17:30 AM »

10:16 a.m.During an interview with Annie Downing, she told detectives Casey Anthony was jealous of her mother's relationship with Caylee. Casey once told her that Cindy Anthony wanted Caylee to call her 'mom' instead of 'grand mom' the report said.

During Caylee's 2nd birthday, Casey Anthony told Downing "Oh my God, this is supposed to be Caylee's Day. I'm her mom. She's not her mom," in reference to Cindy Anthony helping Caylee open presents.

Downing also told investigators that she received a phone call from Lee Anthony in October after information had been made public about Casey telling another friend she could get some Xanex from her friend named Annie.

Downing said Lee Anthony told her, "We all know Casey's done bad things but you need to protect yourself. You need to…if they call you, you need to tell them the truth. You need to tell them anything you know because if you know something you need to tell them….Don't protect Casey."

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #441 on: February 18, 2009, 10:17:37 AM »

Broken pumpkin head PEZ dispencer....I posted it on the last page as disturbing that it was decapitated.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: February 18, 2009, 10:17:50 AM »

Today's updates:

10 a.m. Investigators did not find fingerprints belonging to George Anthony, Cindy Anthony or Lee Anthony on the duct tape found on Caylee Marie's skull, the FBI forensic reports show.

The discovery documents also include lists of the dozens of people who had been at the crime scene, ranging from FBI agents, Orange County Sheriff's Office detectives, crime scene technicians and prosecutors.

Also included is a letter asking the FBI to compare items taken from the Anthony house in December, when a search warrant was executed. Among the items taken from the house are multiple garbage bags, a Bissel steam cleaner, Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner, a Bissel spot cleaner and one red gas can with duct tape.

The sheriff's office asked the FBI to compare the black plastic bag found with Caylee's remains to the garbage bags collected from the Anthonys' house; to compare the duct tape found on the remains to the duct tape on the gas can from the Anthonys' residence; and to examine vacuums and cleaners for possible decomposition materials or other related items.

9:45 a.m. The duct tape discovered on Caylee Anthony's skull at the crime scene matches duct tape stuck on a gas can at the Anthonys' house, investigators said.

The duct tape "Originated from the same source roll," according to the report.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #443 on: February 18, 2009, 10:33:15 AM »

10:16 a.m.During an interview with Annie Downing, she told detectives Casey Anthony was jealous of her mother's relationship with Caylee. Casey once told her that Cindy Anthony wanted Caylee to call her 'mom' instead of 'grand mom' the report said.

During Caylee's 2nd birthday, Casey Anthony told Downing "Oh my God, this is supposed to be Caylee's Day. I'm her mom. She's not her mom," in reference to Cindy Anthony helping Caylee open presents.

Downing also told investigators that she received a phone call from Lee Anthony in October after information had been made public about Casey telling another friend she could get some Xanex from her friend named Annie.

Downing said Lee Anthony told her, "We all know Casey's done bad things but you need to protect yourself. You need to if they call you, you need to tell them the truth. You need to tell them anything you know because if you know something you need to tell them.Don't protect Casey."

10:24 a.m.In late 2006 or early 2007 Casey Anthony visited Downing at work and told her she need to talk to someone. Anthony said "she needed to get away and felt like she was having a breakdown," Downing told investigators.

Anthony didn't tell Downing what caused the breakdown, but said she wanted to go to "an institution" and that Caylee could stay with Cindy Anthony, Downing said.

But when Downing called her later that night, Casey Anthony said she'd talked to her mother and she was fine.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: February 18, 2009, 10:33:20 AM »

10:24 a.m.In late 2006 or early 2007 Casey Anthony visited Downing at work and told her she need to talk to someone. Anthony said "she needed to get away and felt like she was having a breakdown," Downing told investigators.

Anthony didn't tell Downing what caused the breakdown, but said she wanted to go to "an institution" and that Caylee could stay with Cindy Anthony, Downing said.

But when Downing called her later that night, Casey Anthony said she'd talked to her mother and she was fine.

The two stopped being close friends around August 2007 because Downing found out that Anthony was a liar, the report said.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #445 on: February 18, 2009, 10:33:32 AM »

Downing said Lee Anthony told her, "We all know Casey's done bad things but you need to protect yourself. You need to…if they call you, you need to tell them the truth. You need to tell them anything you know because if you know something you need to tell them….Don't protect Casey."

I don't know what to think ... Lee said this? I'm surprised.

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: February 18, 2009, 10:34:26 AM »

Mother Hyperventilated When Caylee's Body Found
Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- New documents released by the State Attorney's Office show the mother of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony hyperventilated and asked for medication when she was notified that her daughter's body had been found last December.

The documents released Wednesday deal with evidence found at the crime scene where Caylee's body was found and items taken by authorities during subsequent searches of the house Caylee shared with her mother and grandparents.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with her daughter's murder. She claims that Caylee was kidnapped by a baby sitter and has pleaded not guilty.

Caylee was 2 when she disappeared last June. A month passed before authorities were notified of her disappearance.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: February 18, 2009, 10:34:54 AM »

Wow...wonder what changed him to what he is now?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: February 18, 2009, 10:37:17 AM »

trimm?!  Ya there?!  Got thrown right out of the cage ... hope you were holding on!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: February 18, 2009, 10:37:24 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- New documents released by the State Attorney's Office show the mother of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony hyperventilated and asked for medication when she was notified that her daughter's body had been found last December.

The documents released Wednesday deal with evidence found at the crime scene where Caylee's body was found and items taken by authorities during subsequent searches of the house Caylee shared with her mother and grandparents.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with her daughter's murder. She claims that Caylee was kidnapped by a baby sitter and has pleaded not guilty.

Caylee was 2 when she disappeared last June. A month passed before authorities were notified of her disappearance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18739816/detail.html

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: February 18, 2009, 10:37:45 AM »

for your viewing repulsion ... (sorry Dolce)

"Don't worry baby. I got this under control. They have nothing." wink wink
  He looks like a Teddy Bear Hamster

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That may be my cousin! 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #451 on: February 18, 2009, 10:38:10 AM »

Okay screw work!

It's nearly summer ... I'll live under the river bridge ... with my laptop and wireless card ... the only bill I'll have to pay is Verizon!
Don't worry, you'll still have free smokes and hooch!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: February 18, 2009, 10:39:00 AM »

WOW. Interesting stuff coming out! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #453 on: February 18, 2009, 10:39:52 AM »

I'm not trying to be an annoying monkey, but it seems the Orlando Sentinel website is updating as they are reading the docs. 

Go ahead Leroy...be as annoying as you like, I need the crib notes version as I'm too busy to sort through it myself...

Monkey Notes plz !!
Uh huh...we know what YOU are doing.....I posted the snapshot of you..you are SO busted!!

I got booted...where ? link please

I saw your avi....you look great ! where are you keeping the other one ? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: February 18, 2009, 10:40:26 AM »

too bad she didn't kick the bucket right then or maybe it's better that she wil ROT in prison for the rest of her HUGE WASTE of a life.

disgusting -- only worried about herself as usual 

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: February 18, 2009, 10:41:18 AM »

Today's updates:

10:38 a.m.Documents prepared by investigators shows authorities found a World of Disney bag near Caylee Anthony's remains in the heavy wooded area less than a mile from her home. Inside the bag investigators discovered a Gatorade Cool Blue bottle with unknown liquid and white sediment. A syringe in a wrapper was found inside a toilet paper roll that was in the bottle. Other items found at the scene: Winnie the Pooh blanket with Piglet; pink letters that spelled "big," "trouble," "small," and "comes"; torn black plastic bag, a canvas bag, size 3T tag on a strip of cloth; pieces of possible training pant or diaper; and size 24M shorts.

10:37 a.m. After Casey Anthony was released from jail once last year, Annie Downing visited Anthony several times at her home and spent the night once. Anthony told Downing, "when this is all said and done, I have so much to tell you," Downing told investigators.

While Downing was visiting the Anthony home, Casey Anthony found Cindy Anthony on the computer using Casey's email address and signing emails with Casey's name. They argued about it, but Cindy Anthony told her daughter that "if this can find us Caylee, then you know I'm going to do whatever I can."

Related links
 PHOTOS: Discovery released 2/18 in Casey Anthony case Photos
 PHOTOS: Caylee Anthony memorial service
 PHOTOS: The different looks of Casey Anthony Photos
PHOTOS: The Caylee Anthony saga Photos
PHOTOS: Caylee Anthony Photos
PHOTOS: It's Caylee Anthony. Crime-scene photos from where child's remains were found Photos
PHOTOS: Casey Anthony evidence photos released Photos
PHOTOS: Volunteers search for Caylee Marie Anthony Photos
The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage At one point, while visiting Anthony at home, Downing asked her about the chloroform found in the trunk of her Pontiac, but Casey Anthony explained it away, saying she had stored cleaning supplies there. Anthony also eluded to the fact that her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund had a key to her car and "may have done something to it after it was abandoned," the report said.

Downing told investigators she thought that if Anthony had hurt Caylee, that she would not have acted alone because "she wasn't that smart," the report said. Investigators noted that the statement was only Downing's opinion and she didn't have any evidence to back it up.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #456 on: February 18, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »

TOO MUCH OF CINDY'S KOOL-AID.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: February 18, 2009, 10:42:15 AM »

Hey don't ya'll be insulting that poor little hamster. We know who Baez looks like 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: February 18, 2009, 10:42:51 AM »

TOO MUCH OF CINDY'S KOOL-AID.

My guess -- being EYEBROW deep in a coverup.

I remember you, Caylee.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: February 18, 2009, 10:44:47 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-photos-discovery-casey-anthony-021809,0,681810.photogallery

Picture #8 may be what we thought was a book.  Possible?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.