April 26, 2024, 03:21:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407407 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: February 18, 2009, 11:37:48 AM »

So NO fingerprints on the duct tape.
That is confusing because the on Orlando Sentinel it stated something like did not have fingerprints of George, Cindy or Lee on duct tape which lead me to believe that there were some but they were cleared on that.
Still thinking that the federal result docs need to be released.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #581 on: February 18, 2009, 11:38:33 AM »

That is confusing because the on Orlando Sentinel it stated something like did not have fingerprints of George, Cindy or Lee on duct tape which lead me to believe that there were some but they were cleared on that.

It was in Island Monkey's post from which web site - I don't recall  ... a couple pages back I believe.

I was really hoping for Casey's fingerprints.

I remember you, Caylee.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: February 18, 2009, 11:39:16 AM »

WESH

Tks Klass, those casey's or Caylee's???

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: February 18, 2009, 11:39:22 AM »

Today or another monkey, can you give us a quick clue to what he is saying? (for us video challenged monkeys)

Thanks in advance!
She's presumed innocent.  Trial needs to be moved.  Says he will get his hands on discovery.  hmmm thought he had it   Will talk with A's.  20 more cd's to be released over next couple of weeks.
Idiots(defense lawyers) because these documents and information are all over the place and especially with NG, JVM and others. Moving the trial will be expensive and won't change the evidence.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: February 18, 2009, 11:39:56 AM »

So all this duct tape floating around ... apparently they had a roll or two at some point in time ... and not one roll found when LE searched that house?

Adding that to the "cover up" checklist.

Wonder why no one got rid of her diary though? 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: February 18, 2009, 11:40:22 AM »

from wesh.com
10:58 a.m.: A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, says, “I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.”

well how frigging happy are you now bitch!!  may you rot just like you let Caylee rot

Oh yeah and she was "just a bit worried"

Well, guess she wasn't invincible after all. 

I hate her. I do.

I do too...and please no one come on here and give us a lecture on being a hate site............. today is not the day...believe me.... .... ::MonkeyNoNo::I HATE CASEY

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: February 18, 2009, 11:41:03 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/18/new_documents_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

What We're Finding In Documents

Testimony from friend Annie: Casey told Annie that her mother Cynthia was a "horrible" person who was trying to control her life and take Caylee away from her.  Casey said Cynthia wanted Caylee to call her "mom" instead of "grand mom".
Investigators have determined that Caylee died between June 16 and June 27.  Detectives think the body was stored in the trunk of Casey Anthony's Pontiac for a period of time, but was removed before June 27.

Orange County investigators found a World of Disney plastic bag near the body of Caylee.
Inside the bag: Gatorade Cool Blue bottle with unknown liquid and white sediment and a syring in a wrapper inside a toilet paper roll in the bottle

FBI Lab: Based on examinations, the pieces of duct tape found on the body and on the gas can are "comparable to one another in all physical attributes and in the chemical composition of their backing and adhesive components.  Therefore, they originated from the same source roll of tape or from rolls of tape manufactured in the same manner."
While processing the duct tape, the FBI lab found no finger prints.  They did find a perfect shape of a heart that was consistent with the adhesive side of a heart shaped sticker.  In the search area, investigators found a small heart shaped sticker similar in size.  The sheet from which the sticker came was not found on scene.

In the garage of the Anthony home, investigators found a canvass laundry bag of the same make as one found on the scene.

Upon finding the body in the woods, the Orange County Sheriff's Office reports, "The duct tape over the mouth area of the skull appears to have caught up the hair along the side of the skull.  This is what appears to have kept the tape in place.  The hair had to be cut in order for the tape to be properly removed in the way it was found.  On the tape within a black oval was written the word "HENKEL". Also written on the tape was "Consumer Adhesives Inc. max temp 200'f Avon Ohio 44011."

The report goes onto say, "During a search of the southernmost outside shed, crime scene investigators located a red metal gas can with a piece of duct tape on it.  On the tape within a black oval was written the work "HENKEL".  This tape appears to be of the same make and brand as the tape found on the body.  This gas can was photographed and collected.
During a search of Casey's room, investigators found a photo of Casey and Caylee Anthony.  In the picture, Caylee is seen wearing a pink and white vertical striped pair of shorts.  Similar shorts were found on the body.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: February 18, 2009, 11:41:35 AM »

Investigators conducted a search warrant at Anthony's Hopespring Drive home after the Caylee's remains were found. Here are some of the items seized: - Nine pair of women's shoes from Casey Anthony's closet - A white/red heart-shaped sticker backing with sticker removed that was found in a shoe box in Casey Anthony's dresser. - A sheet for red heart-shaped stickers with the three remaining on the page found in a red folder in her dresser. - A sheet for multi-colored heart-shaped stickers in a black binder in her dresser. - Two white-rimmed plastic children's sunglasses. - Two pair of children's denim shorts -- size 24M - Three denim children's skorts - one 3T and two 24M - Miscellaneous doll clothing - Five pairs of children shoes - One black garbage bag found inside a suitcase in the garage area - Two handwritten notes from a chest in Caylee's room - Some muscle-relaxers and anti-anxiety medications were taken from the master bathroom that were prescribed to Cindy Anthony.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #588 on: February 18, 2009, 11:41:44 AM »

Investigators conducted a search warrant at Anthony's Hopespring Drive home after the Caylee's remains were found. Here are some of the items seized: - Nine pair of women's shoes from Casey Anthony's closet - A white/red heart-shaped sticker backing with sticker removed that was found in a shoe box in Casey Anthony's dresser. - A sheet for red heart-shaped stickers with the three remaining on the page found in a red folder in her dresser. - A sheet for multi-colored heart-shaped stickers in a black binder in her dresser. - Two white-rimmed plastic children's sunglasses. - Two pair of children's denim shorts -- size 24M - Three denim children's skorts - one 3T and two 24M - Miscellaneous doll clothing - Five pairs of children shoes - One black garbage bag found inside a suitcase in the garage area - Two handwritten notes from a chest in Caylee's room - Some muscle-relaxers and anti-anxiety medications were taken from the master bathroom that were prescribed to Cindy Anthony.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

WHAT A SICK TWISTED BITCH!!!

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: February 18, 2009, 11:43:10 AM »

Casey is very immature.
Her diary entry is quite revealing.

Could Casey have had an abortion between June 19 and 20th?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: February 18, 2009, 11:43:25 AM »

Today or another monkey, can you give us a quick clue to what he is saying? (for us video challenged monkeys)

Thanks in advance!
She's presumed innocent.  Trial needs to be moved.  Says he will get his hands on discovery.  hmmm thought he had it   Will talk with A's.  20 more cd's to be released over next couple of weeks.
Idiots(defense lawyers) because these documents and information are all over the place and especially with NG, JVM and others. Moving the trial will be expensive and won't change the evidence.

Casey's only chance in hell would be to clone Joy Wray for the jury. Otherwise, she's done.

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: February 18, 2009, 11:43:40 AM »

She pointed exactly at Fernandez-Gonzalez:

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: February 18, 2009, 11:43:59 AM »

It was in Island Monkey's post from which web site - I don't recall  ... a couple pages back I believe.

I was really hoping for Casey's fingerprints.
From Orlando Sentinel.....on page 2 now

10 a.m. Investigators did not find fingerprints belonging to George Anthony, Cindy Anthony or Lee Anthony on the duct tape found on Caylee Marie's skull, the FBI forensic reports show.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: February 18, 2009, 11:44:50 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

Makes me wonder if Casey gave the pills to Caylee.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: February 18, 2009, 11:45:04 AM »

from wesh.com
10:58 a.m.: A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, says, “I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.”

well how frigging happy are you now bitch!!  may you rot just like you let Caylee rot

I hate her. I do.

I do too...and please no one come on here and give us a lecture on being a hate site............. today is not the day...believe me.... .... ::MonkeyNoNo::I HATE CASEY

IMO old sparky too good for this *****.I can't think of a punishment fitting for her.It'll take me a little while. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: February 18, 2009, 11:46:55 AM »

from wesh.com

I hate her. I do.

IMO we are entitled to feel that just as much as those who feel sympathy or "fill their hearts with forgiveness." That's just not me.

Casey will face her ultimate fate and there's not a damn thing mommy Cindy can do to get her out of that.

I remember you, Caylee.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: February 18, 2009, 11:47:10 AM »

Casey is very immature.
Her diary entry is quite revealing.

Could Casey have had an abortion between June 19 and 20th?
I suppose she could have ... but I just can't quite make that jive completely with the entire diary entry ... being worried and wondering about her future ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #597 on: February 18, 2009, 11:47:38 AM »

I am just amazed that she has not copped a plea bargain yet.  You can't make this sh!t up!  AMAZING!!

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: February 18, 2009, 11:47:45 AM »

They sure have alot of evidence. I can't imagine why she was let out on bail at all.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: February 18, 2009, 11:49:00 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/18/new_documents_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

ORLANDO -- New information is out in the case against Casey Anthony.

Wednesday morning, hundreds of pages of legal documents were released.

Right now, Central Florida News 13 is in the process of gathering those documents and processing them for the Web site.

What We're Finding In Documents

Orange County investigators found a World of Disney plastic bag near the body of Caylee.
Inside the bag: Gatorade Cool Blue bottle with unknown liquid and white sediment and a syring in a wrapper inside a toilet paper roll in the bottle

FBI Lab: Based on examinations, the pieces of duct tape found on the body and on the gas can are "comparable to one another in all physical attributes and in the chemical composition of their backing and adhesive components.  Therefore, they originated from the same source roll of tape or from rolls of tape manufactured in the same manner."
While processing the duct tape, the FBI lab found no finger prints.  They did find a perfect shape of a heart that was consistent with the adhesive side of a heart shaped sticker.  In the search area, investigators found a small heart shaped sticker similar in size.  The sheet from which the sticker came was not found on scene.

In the garage of the Anthony home, investigators found a canvass laundry bag of the same make as one found on the scene.Upon finding the body in the woods, the Orange County Sheriff's Office reports, "The duct tape over the mouth area of the skull appears to have caught up the hair along the side of the skull.  This is what appears to have kept the tape in place.  The hair had to be cut in order for the tape to be properly removed in the way it was found.  On the tape within a black oval was written the word "HENKEL". Also written on the tape was "Consumer Adhesives Inc. max temp 200'f Avon Ohio 44011."
The report goes onto say, "During a search of the southernmost outside shed, crime scene investigators located a red metal gas can with a piece of duct tape on it.  On the tape within a black oval was written the work "HENKEL".  This tape appears to be of the same make and brand as the tape found on the body.  This gas can was photographed and collected.
During a search of Casey's room, investigators found a photo of Casey and Caylee Anthony.  In the picture, Caylee is seen wearing a pink and white vertical striped pair of shorts.  Similar shorts were found on the body.

bump

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.