March 28, 2024, 04:25:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 404693 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: February 18, 2009, 01:30:18 PM »

Investigators conducted a search warrant at Anthony's Hopespring Drive home after the Caylee's remains were found. Here are some of the items seized: - Nine pair of women's shoes from Casey Anthony's closet - A white/red heart-shaped sticker backing with sticker removed that was found in a shoe box in Casey Anthony's dresser. - A sheet for red heart-shaped stickers with the three remaining on the page found in a red folder in her dresser. - A sheet for multi-colored heart-shaped stickers in a black binder in her dresser. - Two white-rimmed plastic children's sunglasses. - Two pair of children's denim shorts -- size 24M - Three denim children's skorts - one 3T and two 24M - Miscellaneous doll clothing - Five pairs of children shoes - One black garbage bag found inside a suitcase in the garage area - Two handwritten notes from a chest in Caylee's room - Some muscle-relaxers and anti-anxiety medications were taken from the master bathroom that were prescribed to Cindy Anthony.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

WHAT A SICK TWISTED BITCH!!!

KC was obviously saving that sticker "backing" as she had placed it inside a shoe box and placed inside a dresser drawer.  ? A keepsake ?  A lot of murderers keep a "keepsake" of their killing.

I KNEW we were going to be just sick today...and I am.  I'm so glad that I don't think like Casey. Casey was born lacking moral DNA.   

The worse part is that even with these 500 pages, even with the next 1,100 pages, even with 20 DVD's more, I still think some of the most damaging information will be kept back for trial.  (The most obvious one item being a picture of the skull with the tape and heart shape over the mouth area.  Oh man.....I'm so glad I won't be a member of the jury.)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: February 18, 2009, 01:31:13 PM »

Probably the same "model" of Whitney design canvas laundry bag. The one on the .pdf was very dark and hard to see.

thanks Brandi ... so she made Caylee look like laundry. 

Here's the image from the .pdf:

Heartbreaking Caylee was just stuffed in that bag.....seeing it make me ill...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #742 on: February 18, 2009, 01:32:08 PM »

FTLOG CAN WE DROP THE DAMN PATERNITY ALREADY!!!???  Test prove - in the docs- Klaas and GnM and Brandi have all posted the jpeg view of the docs stating the clearing of Lee.  ENOUGH as this was beat beyond a dead horse for the past 99 or so threads....

Actually, that last part is a matter of opinion.  That horse wasn't dead for me until I read it with my own two eyes.  My third eye, even.......

It's there, Turbothink.   

I am officially sitting down with a fork, a knife and a big ole plate of crow......

Pass me a plate. I always said it was a possibility. I didn't want to rule it out, but was not convinced of it either.

Still not convinced their relationship is "normal." But that doesn't necessarily mean anything sexual ... just weird. It's still weird to me.

I remember you, Caylee.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: February 18, 2009, 01:35:38 PM »

I am just amazed that she has not copped a plea bargain yet.  You can't make this sh!t up!  AMAZING!!

I'm thinking KC believes she can con the world.  Maybe she did con JB.  He ended up in the hopital two days after receiving this evidence.  A little part of me wonders if JB really did believe that his client was innocent.  If so, JB was the naive one and I'm thinking a good dose of reality is what caused him to go to the hospital.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #744 on: February 18, 2009, 01:35:55 PM »

KC was obviously saving that sticker "backing" as she had placed it inside a shoe box and placed inside a dresser drawer.  ? A keepsake ?  A lot of murderers keep a "keepsake" of their killing.

I KNEW we were going to be just sick today...and I am.  I'm so glad that I don't think like Casey. Casey was born lacking moral DNA.   

The worse part is that even with these 500 pages, even with the next 1,100 pages, even with 20 DVD's more, I still think some of the most damaging information will be kept back for trial.  (The most obvious one item being a picture of the skull with the tape and heart shape over the mouth area.  Oh man.....I'm so glad I won't be a member of the jury.)

I agree with you Puzzler.  They must have some pretty damning evidence on her!  I wonder when Baez will throw in the towel?  Why has he not demanded that she plea out?  They can not honestly think they can fight this.......that is just ridiculous!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: February 18, 2009, 01:35:55 PM »

That only is STR results. I am going to have to research more, but those are not normally conclusive as to parentage. In a sibling the unknown markers do not deviate from the familial unit at all. I would like to see the actual results charted. This can be misinterpreted easily. If you have homologous pairs where the mother and father contributed to the same allele, then the odds are increased. If there are any same homologous genes with the same marker twice, it would normally be interpreted as incest and STR tests don't give all that information.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #746 on: February 18, 2009, 01:36:28 PM »

Thanks for posting the pic of the laundry bag, I also have never seen one like that. I was picturing a long thinner type of bag. Just a dumb question, but the things found at the crime scene, such as the syringe, that doesn't mean it has to do with the actual crime scene? And thanks to all who are explaining some of this forensics, I might as well be trying to read a different language so all the help is appreciated.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: February 18, 2009, 01:37:17 PM »

Okay ~ I'm ready for the 1100 page doc dump now ... patiently waiting ... patiently waiting ...

This one made my heart hurt ... knowing what happened was bad enough ... seeing it in documents and pictures is so much worse ... at least for me ...

But, now that I've gotten that over with ... I'm betting this next dump will be a doozy ... and will finally and completely seal Casey's fate ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: February 18, 2009, 01:37:23 PM »

Investigators conducted a search warrant at Anthony's Hopespring Drive home after the Caylee's remains were found. Here are some of the items seized: - Nine pair of women's shoes from Casey Anthony's closet - A white/red heart-shaped sticker backing with sticker removed that was found in a shoe box in Casey Anthony's dresser. - A sheet for red heart-shaped stickers with the three remaining on the page found in a red folder in her dresser. - A sheet for multi-colored heart-shaped stickers in a black binder in her dresser. - Two white-rimmed plastic children's sunglasses. - Two pair of children's denim shorts -- size 24M - Three denim children's skorts - one 3T and two 24M - Miscellaneous doll clothing - Five pairs of children shoes - One black garbage bag found inside a suitcase in the garage area - Two handwritten notes from a chest in Caylee's room - Some muscle-relaxers and anti-anxiety medications were taken from the master bathroom that were prescribed to Cindy Anthony.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

WHAT A SICK TWISTED BITCH!!!

They sure have alot of evidence. I can't imagine why she was let out on bail at all.

This particular evidence wasn't collected until December.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #749 on: February 18, 2009, 01:38:45 PM »

I thought Jose Baez and Linda Kenny Baden were supposed to a have a presser this am regarding the evidence?

Lisa
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: February 18, 2009, 01:38:59 PM »

So NO fingerprints on the duct tape.
That is confusing because the on Orlando Sentinel it stated something like did not have fingerprints of George, Cindy or Lee on duct tape which lead me to believe that there were some but they were cleared on that.

I think the press has it wrong. Someone does not know how to read.

The ONLY ones it says are not there are the Anthonys.........it does not say KC's were not on the tape.

Totally agree...the press needs to be more responsible in reporting.

AND....note that these are discovery items and a small amount of findings.  So far....we're not looking a FBI reports of results, etc.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: February 18, 2009, 01:39:22 PM »

READ FOR YOURSELF!!  PDF OF REPORTS!  (Just the start)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-02/45125794.pdf

Hi monkeys, thank you Dolce for the documents.  I just wanted to check in before I read all that I can get my hands on.  The diary statement just breaks my heart.  I sure hope there is other evidence in that diary of what year that took place.  It could of been the June before the August that Caylee was born.  If it doesn't say that for sure, you can bet the defense will insist that is the case.  I am so glad all of you are here with me reading this mess, it is going to be very hard to take.

Hugs, Magic 

forensic testing of the ink can be done to "date" it

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 18, 2009, 01:39:37 PM »

FTLOG CAN WE DROP THE DAMN PATERNITY ALREADY!!!???  Test prove - in the docs- Klaas and GnM and Brandi have all posted the jpeg view of the docs stating the clearing of Lee.  ENOUGH as this was beat beyond a dead horse for the past 99 or so threads....

Actually, that last part is a matter of opinion.  That horse wasn't dead for me until I read it with my own two eyes.  My third eye, even.......

It's there, Turbothink.   

I am officially sitting down with a fork, a knife and a big ole plate of crow......

Pass me a plate. I always said it was a possibility. I didn't want to rule it out, but was not convinced of it either.

Still not convinced their relationship is "normal." But that doesn't necessarily mean anything sexual ... just weird. It's still weird to me.

I am still not going to concede this one yet. I have some more research to do as to whether STR can conclusively rule out a family member, which I don't believe it can. I am wondering if they are holding the "forensic analysis" of the markers for later.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: February 18, 2009, 01:41:11 PM »

Justice for  Caylee, is finally in sight with the release of these docs and the ones to be released later......Fry Casey Fry,  I really cant believe how evil she is, probably always has been, who in their right mind would allow this evil bitch to be with and innocent child, this breaks my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: February 18, 2009, 01:41:35 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Stations share "blockbuster details"

The latest details of the case against Casey Anthony filled noon newscasts Wednesday.

Anthony hyperventilated when she learned daughter Caylee's remains were found, WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said in opening the newscast. "That was just one of the many blockbuster details released today," Echols added.

On WKMG-Channel 6, Tony Pipitone said the big news was a link between the Anthony home and evidence found with the toddler's remains. Duct tape on the child's skull is "almost identical" to tape found on a gas can that was in Casey's car trunk, Pipitone said. "The circle is tightening around Casey Anthony," Pipitone said. 

WKMG highlighted other connections: The cloth laundry bag holding Caylee's remains is like one in the Anthony home. A heart sticker that had been affixed to the duct tape on the child's mouth is like stickers in the home. "There is just one thing after another," Pipitone said of the latest documents released Wednesday. Pipitone said definitively there were no fingerprints on the duct tape.

WFTV-Channel 9 also cited the laundry bag connection. But reporter Kathi Belich focused on Casey Anthony's diary. "One of the most disturbing things" was the June 21 page, Belich said.

"This is the happiest I have been in a very long time," Casey wrote five days after Caylee disappeared. "I hope that my happiness will continue to grow. " Anthony also wrote she had "no regrets," said she knew she made "the right decision" and added that she hoped the ends justified the means.

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter.

WKMG also focused on an Anthony friend who asked about the chloroform in the car trunk. Casey said she had had cleaning solutions in the trunk and tried to implicate former fiance Jesse Grund, the friend said.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case--3.html

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: February 18, 2009, 01:41:55 PM »

I am just amazed that she has not copped a plea bargain yet.  You can't make this sh!t up!  AMAZING!!

I'm thinking KC believes she can con the world.  Maybe she did con JB.  He ended up in the hopital two days after receiving this evidence.  A little part of me wonders if JB really did believe that his client was innocent.  If so, JB was the naive one and I'm thinking a good dose of reality is what caused him to go to the hospital.

He was in the hospital because he could not quit sh!tting his pants when he read these docs.  He needs some Depends.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: February 18, 2009, 01:42:14 PM »

I'm wondering if Bozo just had a few too many beers like poor little Georgie Porgie and decided to check himself in for a little R&R.     

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: February 18, 2009, 01:42:47 PM »

I cheated..I jumped to Evidence Report which is 201 pages. I was gliding through some basic trash listings and then I saw something interesting.
Page 25...Black Wallet and a Sears Credit Card  with name Timothy Monforte. I checked there is one listed non-pub in Orlando area and I wonder when he lost that? I know this is a dumping type area but just thought that was interesting. I stopped at that page so far.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #758 on: February 18, 2009, 01:43:21 PM »

I am still not going to concede this one yet. I have some more research to do as to whether STR can conclusively rule out a family member, which I don't believe it can. I am wondering if they are holding the "forensic analysis" of the markers for later.
No offense, but I thought I was reading a page in the Cindy Anthony book with attempting to dispute FBI tested forensic DNA evidence.  Again, no offense, but I am sure they ran many tests, and came to this conclusion, after all they are the FBI and have been in business for quite some time.
Time to turn our sights outside of the Anthony home for the father and hope that he grabs a pair and decides to come forward (if he even knows) and stand up for Caylee as only strangers have done thus far in this case.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: February 18, 2009, 01:44:25 PM »

I thought Jose Baez and Linda Kenny Baden were supposed to a have a presser this am regarding the evidence?

Lisa

You just took the next question out of my mouth.  Been wondering about that all morning.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.