April 25, 2024, 04:05:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407323 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #960 on: February 18, 2009, 04:32:15 PM »

Another page of the diary

Do No Evil 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: February 18, 2009, 04:34:24 PM »

Evidence report I did not see where LE cut out  carpet samples..I see a rug listed which would be probably a rollup or matt. Also I never saw that drywall was cut out but I could have missed. Maybe some others will look for those as they read.

I noticed they took Winnie The Pooh bedding in guest/office room from dresser drawer. Think they put away some older ones after buying new ones? They took quite a few things from office/guest room. Also they took envelope with hair in it marked "caylee" so I guess it didn't do any good for Cindy to fool them with the hair brush.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: February 18, 2009, 04:34:28 PM »

THEY use the HOUDINI'S of FORENSIcS   like Dr. Baden and Dr. Lee who can miraculously find evidence that wasn't even there
  they will keep try to dazzle the court with BS.   Why take the high road when the low one is paved with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Or miraculously lose evidence that was there!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: February 18, 2009, 04:34:43 PM »

Wasn't the defense supposed to make a statement today? Did I miss it?
Read here that they were supposed to this morning.  No statement yet, that I'm aware of. 

Thanks, Can! I'm waiting for their spin machine to kick in......... 

BTW: I answered your post in Musings.   

Looks like they will defend with forensics...like Scheck did in O. J.'s trial.

Musings..CBB...that must have been a few days ago...unless I have posted
over there to you recently...must be wonderful to have a memory!

EVERYONE - that provides so much info. links, Klaas' great blow-up pic.'s...
THANK YOU!!!!

If they can't trust the "science" then why do they even trust the science that says the dna from the skeletal bones were Caylees? Why do they trust that science, but not anything else?? I'm not trying to give them any ideas either, but how can they say one science is ok and believable, but not the rest??? I think I better put myself in lurk mode before it's too late!!!!!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: February 18, 2009, 04:35:54 PM »

Monkey Favor Please!!!!!!   Can we respectfully disagree, not belittle those who don't agree with each other?  Seems DNA, specimen numbers and what they go to, the tape findings (inside or outside of the tape) and so many other details are still developing and confusing at best. 
Maybe we could follow that old golden rule?
What makes monkeys so unique is we have the strong and the sensitive types all together for one reason~~  Let's keep it that way, please!
United we stand, divided we fall. IMHO Sincerely with thanks, News Junkie

Hear, hear !!

Hey Puzzler, thanks for the support.  I think you are the only one who responded, so we might be in the minority here but I know that sometimes the tone toward other posters causes me not to post. 
I just wish the attacks would stay on the players in the case, not on each other.  I think at times, some of the members are razzing each other, but if you are not in their loop it feels intimidating - because you are afraid to partake if your opinion is proven wrong, or not the popular one. 
I might have missed something, but I don't think there is a prize for being right.  Now, if LP is speaking out his butt or any other players - I say have at it!  Just speaking for the sensitive monkeys and the lurkers who might not post for the same fears.
Okay, I am done with my podium.........next? 
______[---------]________

Newsjunkey,
Oh, I agree to your post wholeheartedly.  Sorry I didn't say so at the time,was going to...but....but...

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: February 18, 2009, 04:37:16 PM »

Monkey Favor Please!!!!!!   Can we respectfully disagree, not belittle those who don't agree with each other?  Seems DNA, specimen numbers and what they go to, the tape findings (inside or outside of the tape) and so many other details are still developing and confusing at best. 
What makes monkeys so unique is we have the strong and the sensitive types all together for one reason~~  Let's keep it that way, please!

Actually, I agree with your post News Junkie!   Thanks!     

Hear, hear !!

Hey Puzzler, thanks for the support.  I think you are the only one who responded, so we might be in the minority here but I know that sometimes the tone toward other posters causes me not to post. 
I just wish the attacks would stay on the players in the case, not on each other.  I think at times, some of the members are razzing each other, but if you are not in their loop it feels intimidating - because you are afraid to partake if your opinion is proven wrong, or not the popular one. 
I might have missed something, but I don't think there is a prize for being right.  Now, if LP is speaking out his butt or any other players - I say have at it!  Just speaking for the sensitive monkeys and the lurkers who might not post for the same fears.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: February 18, 2009, 04:38:37 PM »

Well said.  Just to add I think frustration sometimes results in some doing so:  .  We need to keep our focus on what's most important--the discovery and how it impacts the State's case.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: February 18, 2009, 04:38:41 PM »

Sorry I messed up my post.   

News Junkie - I agree with you.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: February 18, 2009, 04:39:49 PM »

Read here that they were supposed to this morning.  No statement yet, that I'm aware of. 

THANK YOU!!!!

I agree...that is really all they can do.  Everything points to Casey.  Not ONE shred of evidence points any other way.

This will be different than OJ's trial... That was what - 10 years ago?  Alot has changed since then - most if not all accept scientific evidence and DNA now.  Back then it was all quite new.

They are on a sinking ship and they know it.  They are grasping at straws

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: February 18, 2009, 04:39:51 PM »

Hear, hear !!

Newsjunkey,
Oh, I agree to your post wholeheartedly.  Sorry I didn't say so at the time,was going to...but....but...

)
      ME TOO             (What she said !!)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: February 18, 2009, 04:40:18 PM »

Video

It is being reported in this video that Casey admitted to investigators that she wrote the diary entry while Caylee was missing.

Thank you!!  - They must have had the diary before she lawyered up.
I don't remember hearing that in any of the released investigator recordings and I don't think she talked since.  But the guy said what he said.
If you watch the entire video, the guy also realizes that the date says 03, and goes to find out why it does, he never does establish after that just when it really was written...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: February 18, 2009, 04:40:37 PM »

I'm interested in that house inspector Stone.  Wonder when and why Casey had his business number written down??
Well we all know Cindy was going to sell her that house ... and a smart home buyer like Casey would have the house inspected before purchase ...   

Yes, and I bet she had her pay stubs and W-2's from Universal all in order so she could get quick approval from the mortgage broker.

Oh, I bet with her great credit score and smart investments ... she'd already been pre-approved!  I'm only shocked she wasn't buying a nicer house! 

Maybe she was just looking for a nice little fixer upper, not too big or small.   

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: February 18, 2009, 04:41:08 PM »

I just told my hubby about the duct tape match and he said "SLAM DUNK". He said if its a match and it came from the residence and she was not abducted from there "THEY HAVE HER".   (He is a cop and was chief of investigations for many years)

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: February 18, 2009, 04:41:18 PM »

Sorry I messed up my post.   

News Junkie - I agree with you.

I just came back in...but I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: February 18, 2009, 04:41:23 PM »

THANK YOU!!!!

If they can't trust the "science" then why do they even trust the science that says the dna from the skeletal bones were Caylees? Why do they trust that science, but not anything else?? I'm not trying to give them any ideas either, but how can they say one science is ok and believable, but not the rest??? I think I better put myself in lurk mode before it's too late!!!!!!!!!

I think when they make statements like that, they make themselves look like fools.   No one believes what they say!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: February 18, 2009, 04:41:32 PM »

I am wondering why in the hell the other meter reader took that damn snake home and put it in his fridge freezer?  FREAKY!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: February 18, 2009, 04:41:35 PM »

mostly I lurk too, for one I'm not very good with words and two If I read alone more
what I would say has already been said

pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: February 18, 2009, 04:42:52 PM »

I am wondering why in the hell the other meter reader took that damn snake home and put it in his fridge freezer?  FREAKY!!!

I can guarantee you this - he's single! LOL!!!

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: February 18, 2009, 04:43:14 PM »

Video

It is being reported in this video that Casey admitted to investigators that she wrote the diary entry while Caylee was missing.

Thank you!!  - They must have had the diary before she lawyered up.
I don't remember hearing that in any of the released investigator recordings and I don't think she talked since.  But the guy said what he said.
If you watch the entire video, the guy also realizes that the date says 03, and goes to find out why it does, he never does establish after that just when it really was written...
Thought that was a different guy that questioned it, but as you said he didn't get an answer.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: February 18, 2009, 04:44:02 PM »

I agree too News Junkie ...

I think most times it happens because people haven't caught up on days like today ... and people who are caught up keep seeing the same questions/theories posted ... when they've already answered them ... and it's just confusion and misunderstandings ...

Signed
Pollyanna NewfieMonkey
<< dangerously signing my full name >>  Eeks!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.