April 24, 2024, 10:53:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407305 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #980 on: February 18, 2009, 04:45:11 PM »

Who is Brian Burner? I see his DNA listed in the evidence? I am catching up so if someone already answered sorry - but tell me please!!!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #981 on: February 18, 2009, 04:46:02 PM »

Hello all monkeys!! This has been good. And there is more to come, right??

I think I caught Amy in a lie.On December 14th,when asked by detectives, She says she NEVER knew Casey to have duct tape.

In the last set of docs I read where Amy said......I was so excited to have so much duct tape left over and I believe Casey lost it. Amy was annoyed by this. Off I go to see if I can find where Amy says this. I think it would of been around the "no cloths" party.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: February 18, 2009, 04:46:03 PM »

Hey everyone, it's Lovinlife AGAIN, went & looked for the docs but didn't find much...FBI forensic report, OCSO supplimental, and some hand written reports that I couldn't read.  I thought there were going to be about 1600 pgs, did I miss something?  TIA 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: February 18, 2009, 04:46:22 PM »

OMG of all days I got stricken with a migraine & Ive been looking over this doc dump now that Im at least functioning.   We need clarification because this 500 pages seems to be only part of what was released to the defense - what about the 1,100 pages given Monday?   Is the defense forgetting they were informed another 20 DVD's worth is getting dumped in their laps shortly...their statement is going to back them in a corner & isnt serving their client well because in the end a "junk science" loose defense is not going to save the day for them or Casey -- its a statement a defense attorney makes when they have nothing else to do but try to attack the evidence and law enforcement to deflect the guilt of their client....I have no worries about their bloviating NONE    They should know better, this is just the tip of the iceberg.   

Now quick question before I go off to analysis what we do have in front of us further, am I reading this right that there were no fingerprints on the tape on the gas can specifically?   My first skim doesnt reflect the tape found around the skull

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: February 18, 2009, 04:46:31 PM »

Who is Brian Burner? I see his DNA listed in the evidence? I am catching up so if someone already answered sorry - but tell me please!!!
I think he was the guy she got the shovel from
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: February 18, 2009, 04:47:03 PM »

Monkey Favor Please!!!!!!   Can we respectfully disagree, not belittle those who don't agree with each other?  Seems DNA, specimen numbers and what they go to, the tape findings (inside or outside of the tape) and so many other details are still developing and confusing at best. 
Maybe we could follow that old golden rule?
What makes monkeys so unique is we have the strong and the sensitive types all together for one reason~~  Let's keep it that way, please!
United we stand, divided we fall. IMHO Sincerely with thanks, News Junkie

Hey Puzzler, thanks for the support.  I think you are the only one who responded, so we might be in the minority here but I know that sometimes the tone toward other posters causes me not to post. 
I just wish the attacks would stay on the players in the case, not on each other.  I think at times, some of the members are razzing each other, but if you are not in their loop it feels intimidating - because you are afraid to partake if your opinion is proven wrong, or not the popular one. 
I might have missed something, but I don't think there is a prize for being right.  Now, if LP is speaking out his butt or any other players - I say have at it!  Just speaking for the sensitive monkeys and the lurkers who might not post for the same fears.
Okay, I am done with my podium.........next? 
______[---------]________

Newsjunkey,
Oh, I agree to your post wholeheartedly.  Sorry I didn't say so at the time,was going to...but....but...

I agree, if I said anything that offended please forgive me 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: February 18, 2009, 04:47:10 PM »

neighbor/shovel owner

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: February 18, 2009, 04:48:31 PM »

I was looking at the list of Cindy's medications....she had everything in there Casey could have used, from antidepressants, muscle relaxers.  One bottle says it had different medications in it but was labeled with a certain prescription...who does that?  Mix different pills in one pill bottle?  Hmmm....

Some young people go to pill parties and trade 'em.  Sad but true. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: February 18, 2009, 04:48:55 PM »

Hey everyone, it's Lovinlife AGAIN, went & looked for the docs but didn't find much...FBI forensic report, OCSO supplimental, and some hand written reports that I couldn't read.  I thought there were going to be about 1600 pgs, did I miss something?  TIA 
The way I understood it ... about 500 in first dump and 1100 in second dump ... and we don't have second dump yet ... but I could be wrong ... sometimes that happens (like hardly ever!) but sometimes!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: February 18, 2009, 04:49:17 PM »

Video

It is being reported in this video that Casey admitted to investigators that she wrote the diary entry while Caylee was missing.

Thank you!!  - They must have had the diary before she lawyered up.
I don't remember hearing that in any of the released investigator recordings and I don't think she talked since.  But the guy said what he said.
If you watch the entire video, the guy also realizes that the date says 03, and goes to find out why it does, he never does establish after that just when it really was written...

It's kind of a long shot but the ink and style and color that wrote the house inspect. no. looks very similar to the diary page.If it is the same pen, that's an awfully long time to have a pen handy within reach that still works right. 2003-2008 is a long time, I'm lucky to be able to find a working pen from one week to the next
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: February 18, 2009, 04:49:18 PM »

I think I caught Amy in a lie.On December 14th,when asked by detectives, She says she NEVER knew Casey to have duct tape.

In the last set of docs I read where Amy said......I was so excited to have so much duct tape left over and I believe Casey lost it. Amy was annoyed by this. Off I go to see if I can find where Amy says this. I think it would of been around the "no cloths" party.

I noticed that, too! When I read the police report I was like "what????"

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: February 18, 2009, 04:50:44 PM »

OT
Missing Dominic Miramontes positively identified in a body of water close to mother's residence.  Foul play is not suspected.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: February 18, 2009, 04:51:29 PM »

Thanks Newfie...I guess I'll just sit tight untill they're all nicely packaged on Docstoc!
BTW I thought you were working!  

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #993 on: February 18, 2009, 04:52:21 PM »

OT
Missing Dominic Miramontes positively identified in a body of water close to mother's residence.  Foul play is not suspected.

Oh, no.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: February 18, 2009, 04:52:32 PM »

Yes, that caught my attention, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: February 18, 2009, 04:52:43 PM »

OMG of all days I got stricken with a migraine & Ive been looking over this doc dump now that Im at least functioning.   We need clarification because this 500 pages seems to be only part of what was released to the defense - what about the 1,100 pages given Monday?   Is the defense forgetting they were informed another 20 DVD's worth is getting dumped in their laps shortly...their statement is going to back them in a corner & isnt serving their client well because in the end a "junk science" loose defense is not going to save the day for them or Casey -- its a statement a defense attorney makes when they have nothing else to do but try to attack the evidence and law enforcement to deflect the guilt of their client....I have no worries about their bloviating NONE    They should know better, this is just the tip of the iceberg.   

Now quick question before I go off to analysis what we do have in front of us further, am I reading this right that there were no fingerprints on the tape on the gas can specifically?   My first skim doesnt reflect the tape found around the skull

If it is all "junk science", then they must know where the "good science" is?? I guess who ever does their testing are the people who do the good & "right science". It must be so good to be them because they are the only ones who know how to do things right, and only they will have the "right answers"!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: February 18, 2009, 04:52:51 PM »

OT
Missing Dominic Arceneaux positively identified in a body of water close to mother's residence.  Foul play is not suspected.

Wrong last name, sorry
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: February 18, 2009, 04:52:58 PM »

Sorry I messed up my post.   

News Junkie - I agree with you.
No worries Sassy - thanks, sometimes I feel so alone!
It is so hard where there is testing done in processing - which if I understand it is often preliminary to more thorough extended testing. So much of the evidence is tested on many levels, in different ways. I hope that next dump does put some of the ambiguity of this case to rest. Or at least until the experts start with their lingo to confuse us all again!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #998 on: February 18, 2009, 04:53:00 PM »

Meanwhile, lawyers for Casey Anthony released this statement Wednesday. “The State’s forensic report on duct tape, plastic bags and other items is a one-sided law enforcement-generated report and is biased and speculative. It uses ‘junk science,’ the kind of flawed comparative analysis that the two-year study by National Academy of Sciences released today.”

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/18/new_documents_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html
I am not shocked by this at all.  They must be reading here...we have monkeys who are looking into disputing FBI testing on DNA results for paternity, why would the defense not do this as well?  Its the only way they can try and put in any bit of reasonable doubt. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #999 on: February 18, 2009, 04:54:09 PM »

I am wondering why in the hell the other meter reader took that damn snake home and put it in his fridge freezer?  FREAKY!!!
OMG I was wondering that also, who does that? Also I would like to know and maybe I misunderstood, that Disney bag that was found at the scene with the white substance in the gatorade bottle with the syringe in it, was that Casey's or was it some random bag that someone threw there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.