May 01, 2024, 10:45:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 408270 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #160 on: February 17, 2009, 10:51:25 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and guest!!! wow I have had the worst time staying in the cage today. Been thrown out about 20 times.

Can't wait til tomorrow for the Doc.dump.....hope Casey is having a really bad time...but knowing her she is still laughing and eating her snacks.
Hey Darla, just got my comp back up and running, are we getting a doc dump tomorrow?,  if so Yay, here comes the news we have been waiting for    lol

Yes we are suppose to get them in the morning. One staion says fingerprints aren't KC's and one says in is not conclusive and one says it is.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: February 17, 2009, 10:54:02 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and guest!!! wow I have had the worst time staying in the cage today. Been thrown out about 20 times.

Can't wait til tomorrow for the Doc.dump.....hope Casey is having a really bad time...but knowing her she is still laughing and eating her snacks.
Hey Darla, just got my comp back up and running, are we getting a doc dump tomorrow?,  if so Yay, here comes the news we have been waiting for    lol

Yes we are suppose to get them in the morning. One staion says fingerprints aren't KC's and one says in is not conclusive and one says it is.
Well  I sent you mail the other day with the truth in it, so we will see tomorrow I suppose, also I will send you some mail in a minute with a little more info that I just found out today,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: February 17, 2009, 10:55:13 PM »

Great Thanks a million.

God Bless!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #163 on: February 17, 2009, 10:55:27 PM »

Thanks for the link Cappucchino, wow, they also said that 20 more DVD's will be released to the defense soon.  Cap, I asked you a question in musings, did you ever happen to see it?

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: February 17, 2009, 11:01:31 PM »

Well  I sent you mail the other day with the truth in it, so we will see tomorrow I suppose, also I will send you some mail in a minute with a little more info that I just found out today,,,

Higherhopes...a couple days back you extended an offer to email monkeys with info and that if they wanted to receive an email from you to provide an email addy.  If that offer still stands, I'm really interested in the info you had the other day, as well as today's info.  My
addy is:  cairn.8@hotmail.com

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: February 17, 2009, 11:05:50 PM »

Higherhopes...a couple days back you extended an offer to email monkeys with info and that if they wanted to receive an email from you to provide an email addy.  If that offer still stands, I'm really interested in the info you had the other day, as well as today's info.  My

Got it,  and You will get mail in a few minutes,   

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: February 17, 2009, 11:06:29 PM »

Thanks for the link Cappucchino, wow, they also said that 20 more DVD's will be released to the defense soon.  Cap, I asked you a question in musings, did you ever happen to see it?

Hugs, Magic

O no, I didnt sweetie - any idea when & about where I can find it?

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: February 17, 2009, 11:07:24 PM »

Hi Guys!!!

When is this doc dump supposed to happen???

Hi Cutie!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya' tomorrow, you're only a day away!!!!

The truth will come out tomorrow, so we gotta hang on to tomorrow, come what may...

Tomorrow......

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #168 on: February 17, 2009, 11:13:38 PM »

Hugs, Magic

O no, I didnt sweetie - any idea when & about where I can find it?

Cap, it was here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4520.msg675333#msg675333

Monkey Musings, page 19, reply 404

Hugs, magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #169 on: February 17, 2009, 11:15:21 PM »

I missed that offer but would like those e-mails as well... d_nicks@yahoo.com please???

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: February 17, 2009, 11:15:52 PM »

Tuesday, Feb 17, 2009

7 PM ET - On the heels of reports that bombshell new documents are set to be released by the State, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says he will prepare the family for what's to come inside those hundreds of pages. The documents are already in the hands of Casey Anthony's attorneys. According to sources, the evidence is not good news for the defense. The documents are reportedly said to contain evidence seized from the Anthony home shortly after the discovery of Caylee's remains. Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden are set to release a statement once the discovery is released tomorrow morning. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

Well, stuff you need to "be prepared" for usually isn't good news, now, is it......................

Are you sleeping well tonight, Miss Casey? Are you re-playing it in your head and asking yourself if you left prints??

CBB, prints are nice (though not always necessary imho) but DNA is icing on the cake. 

And as I mentioned earlier, I can envision lack of prints being an indicator of premeditation.

Shame on alleged perp if the DNA on that tape harbors some other telling info. 

Foggy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: February 17, 2009, 11:22:05 PM »

Stacey Newman NG producer has said after the docs are released, Baez and Baden will be making a statement. Can't wait.

Hmmmm, the defense got them last week.  If they are going to make a statement, why didn't they make a preemptive strike?  Why wait till the public makes their own decision?  Very curious.

I hate getting my hopes up but this may be very good news.  Just remember no matter what they say, they will spin it as if it is good news for them and Casey.  Although, monkeys will be able to read between the lines immediately. 

Hugs, Magic 

I think they are the ones who "leaked" that her prints were not on the tape. I am betting money they are and many other things also which ties her to the murder. I honestly believe they have found a cloth with chloroform under that duct tape over her mouth area.

Turbo..the more I think about that the more it makes sense of "why the duct tape"?  Let's see... a rag soaked in chloroform... duct tape...ear to ear.... and a heart sticker?

I don't think this could be more gruesome. IMO 

Also, with so many pages of docs...they have to finally releasing be Annie's and whoever else's statement too, don't you think?

I am afraid this is going to get very ugly before it is over. I mean ugly as in things we really don't want to hear about the things poor little Caylee endured.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: February 17, 2009, 11:23:21 PM »

Stacey Newman NG producer has said after the docs are released, Baez and Baden will be making a statement. Can't wait.

Hmmmm, the defense got them last week.  If they are going to make a statement, why didn't they make a preemptive strike?  Why wait till the public makes their own decision?  Very curious.

I hate getting my hopes up but this may be very good news.  Just remember no matter what they say, they will spin it as if it is good news for them and Casey.  Although, monkeys will be able to read between the lines immediately. 

Hugs, Magic 

I think they are the ones who "leaked" that her prints were not on the tape. I am betting money they are and many other things also which ties her to the murder. I honestly believe they have found a cloth with chloroform under that duct tape over her mouth area.

Turbo..the more I think about that the more it makes sense of "why the duct tape"?  Let's see... a rag soaked in chloroform... duct tape...ear to ear.... and a heart sticker?

Also, with so many pages of docs...they have to finally releasing be Annie's and whoever else's statement too, don't you think?

I am afraid this is going to get very ugly before it is over. I mean ugly as in things we really don't want to hear about the things poor little Caylee endured.
AMEN

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: February 17, 2009, 11:24:49 PM »

I missed that offer but would like those e-mails as well... d_nicks@yahoo.com please???

me too... i missed this info what was sent the other day? cbussey67@gmail.com

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: February 17, 2009, 11:31:05 PM »

gotcha both......you have mail...

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: February 17, 2009, 11:36:11 PM »

Got it HH......can't wait til tomorrow.I sent you a reply.

God Bless!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: February 17, 2009, 11:38:34 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

ITA, Turbo.  I'm ambivalent about reading the docs.  I know I will, but now I think I'll take my DH up on his offer to try out his air card before doing so.  That way I can take my laptop other places around the property.  I think I will want to be alone or with my grazing/browsing critters out in the field when I'm reading for I think I shall need to scream.

Foggy
simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: February 17, 2009, 11:45:05 PM »

gotcha both......you have mail...

if its not too much trouble simydangelo@yahoo.ca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: February 17, 2009, 11:47:07 PM »

Thanks!  I sent you a response.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: February 17, 2009, 11:49:18 PM »

Thanks!  I sent you a response.

Is this about KC, if so please fill me in.  tldmsw@aol.com

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.