April 28, 2024, 04:31:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407753 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: February 18, 2009, 02:50:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys, did anyone see these sticker sheets?

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

It's photo's #50,51,52

#52 has some info written on back of sticker sheet, looks like someones name & phone# possibly, it's crossed out but easy to read. Just saw it going through pics, but it won't let me copy so I couldn't post actual photo.

Ok, going back to lurk mode now! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: February 18, 2009, 02:50:54 PM »

Justice for  Caylee, is finally in sight with the release of these docs and the ones to be released later......Fry Casey Fry,  I really cant believe how evil she is, probably always has been, who in their right mind would allow this evil bitch to be with and innocent child, this breaks my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Casey was born this way...that she lacked the approriate DNA from the get-go.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #842 on: February 18, 2009, 02:51:45 PM »

I see that Lee is not the Daddy.    Does it say anywhere who the daddy is??

OMG I GIVE UP!!

Here, Nut................  Let me say it for you......

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: February 18, 2009, 02:52:00 PM »

just fyi
Q 18-1   Is that the hair from the brush Cindy gave to throw off LE?  Just asking - don't toss nanners!

I read this to say the hair speciman found in the trunk is not a match to Lee.  Well, certainly it's not a match if it's mitochondrial DNA...that only comes from the mother.   After reading this, I do NOT see where it says that Lee is not the father.

is there a monkey expert on deck?  If Lee is NOT the father, I am soooo back to the drawing board ):

I need clarification!

That only is STR results. I am going to have to research more, but those are not normally conclusive as to parentage. In a sibling the unknown markers do not deviate from the familial unit at all. I would like to see the actual results charted. This can be misinterpreted easily. If you have homologous pairs where the mother and father contributed to the same allele, then the odds are increased. If there are any same homologous genes with the same marker twice, it would normally be interpreted as incest and STR tests don't give all that information.  

I am still not going to concede this one yet. I have some more research to do as to whether STR can conclusively rule out a family member, which I don't believe it can. I am wondering if they are holding the "forensic analysis" of the markers for later

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: February 18, 2009, 02:52:43 PM »

Okay ~ I give up looking for the LE evidence list for when they took the diary ...

Maybe there are entries after that one that make LE believe this particular entry is from 2008?  Wish they'd given us more of the diary than just that one darn page! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #845 on: February 18, 2009, 02:53:05 PM »

just fyi
Q 18-1   Is that the hair from the brush Cindy gave to throw off LE?  Just asking - don't toss nanners!

I read this to say the hair speciman found in the trunk is not a match to Lee.  Well, certainly it's not a match if it's mitochondrial DNA...that only comes from the mother.   After reading this, I do NOT see where it says that Lee is not the father.

is there a monkey expert on deck?  If Lee is NOT the father, I am soooo back to the drawing board ):

I need clarification!

Not thehair sample ...I don't think. It is known DNA oF Caylee...possibly from Jesse's DNA test. And it says that it could not be a biological child of Lee Anthony.....LEE IS NOT THE DADDY

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: February 18, 2009, 02:54:21 PM »

OMG I GIVE UP!!
Sassy, I don't think the info. as to who the Daddy is has been made available yet.  Just that Lee is NOT the Daddy.
I think it was rumored here some time ago, (by a poster I think) that the Daddy is known to LE. 
I would like to know who the Daddy is but wonder if Daddy doesn't wish to
become public and his identity is not instrumental to the prosecution's case, if it will ever be public info. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: February 18, 2009, 02:54:29 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Stations share "blockbuster details"

The latest details of the case against Casey Anthony filled noon newscasts Wednesday.

Anthony hyperventilated when she learned daughter Caylee's remains were found, WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said in opening the newscast. "That was just one of the many blockbuster details released today," Echols added.

On WKMG-Channel 6, Tony Pipitone said the big news was a link between the Anthony home and evidence found with the toddler's remains. Duct tape on the child's skull is "almost identical" to tape found on a gas can that was in Casey's car trunk, Pipitone said. "The circle is tightening around Casey Anthony," Pipitone said. 

WKMG highlighted other connections: The cloth laundry bag holding Caylee's remains is like one in the Anthony home. A heart sticker that had been affixed to the duct tape on the child's mouth is like stickers in the home. "There is just one thing after another," Pipitone said of the latest documents released Wednesday. Pipitone said definitively there were no fingerprints on the duct tape.

WFTV-Channel 9 also cited the laundry bag connection. But reporter Kathi Belich focused on Casey Anthony's diary. "One of the most disturbing things" was the June 21 page, Belich said.

"This is the happiest I have been in a very long time," Casey wrote five days after Caylee disappeared. "I hope that my happiness will continue to grow. " Anthony also wrote she had "no regrets," said she knew she made "the right decision" and added that she hoped the ends justified the means.

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter.

WKMG also focused on an Anthony friend who asked about the chloroform in the car trunk. Casey said she had had cleaning solutions in the trunk and tried to implicate former fiance Jesse Grund, the friend said.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case--3.html

In other words, KC did not deny that she had chloroform, or knew anything about chloroform, or that she had no idea why chloroform would be in the trunk of her car, etc., etc.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: February 18, 2009, 02:55:10 PM »

Evidence Pg 43...Joy Wray gave LE 11 photos to "aid in investigation". Right! Didn't she try to say it was dry out there when neighbors said water was there until about 1-2 weeks before Caylee found?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: February 18, 2009, 02:55:46 PM »

I am just amazed that she has not copped a plea bargain yet.  You can't make this sh!t up!  AMAZING!!

I'm thinking KC believes she can con the world.  Maybe she did con JB.  He ended up in the hopital two days after receiving this evidence.  A little part of me wonders if JB really did believe that his client was innocent.  If so, JB was the naive one and I'm thinking a good dose of reality is what caused him to go to the hospital.

He was in the hospital because he could not quit sh!tting his pants when he read these docs.  He needs some Depends.

Maybe he's had another attack at the thought of meeting the press and that's why there's no press release after announcing that there would be one.   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #850 on: February 18, 2009, 02:57:41 PM »

OMG I GIVE UP!!
Sassy, I don't think the info. as to who the Daddy is has been made available yet.  Just that Lee is NOT the Daddy.
I think it was rumored here some time ago, (by a poster I think) that the Daddy is known to LE. 
become public and his identity is not instrumental to the prosecution's case, if it will ever be public info. 

Hi Can!   

I agree.
I think that some of the speculation that the father is known to authorities rests with Dr.Baden who has said that on Greta's show, too.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #851 on: February 18, 2009, 02:58:05 PM »

just fyi

I need clarification!

That only is STR results. I am going to have to research more, but those are not normally conclusive as to parentage. In a sibling the unknown markers do not deviate from the familial unit at all. I would like to see the actual results charted. This can be misinterpreted easily. If you have homologous pairs where the mother and father contributed to the same allele, then the odds are increased. If there are any same homologous genes with the same marker twice, it would normally be interpreted as incest and STR tests don't give all that information.  

I am still not going to concede this one yet. I have some more research to do as to whether STR can conclusively rule out a family member, which I don't believe it can. I am wondering if they are holding the "forensic analysis" of the markers for later

BLESS YOUR HEART, TURBOTHINK!!!!

SO LEE COULD STILL BE THE DADDY!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: February 18, 2009, 02:58:29 PM »

OMG I GIVE UP!!

I just screamed like that for real,  OMG.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: February 18, 2009, 02:59:36 PM »

OMG I GIVE UP!!

Thanks Can.   I had been out of the cage, reading documents.  I guess I should have gotten caught up here - before I posted my comment. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: February 18, 2009, 03:00:48 PM »

It's photo's #50,51,52

#52 has some info written on back of sticker sheet, looks like someones name & phone# possibly, it's crossed out but easy to read. Just saw it going through pics, but it won't let me copy so I couldn't post actual photo.

(407) 620-2914Type: Cell Phone
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: February 18, 2009, 03:01:21 PM »

It's photo's #50,51,52

HI QM.   Just make sure you don't make any comments about LEE and daddy hood.     
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: February 18, 2009, 03:01:49 PM »

OMG I GIVE UP!!

Hi Can!   

I agree.
I think that some of the speculation that the father is known to authorities rests with Dr.Baden who has said that on Greta's show, too.

Oh, Dr. Baden as well.  Thanks for that CBB.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: February 18, 2009, 03:03:24 PM »

I am just amazed that she has not copped a plea bargain yet.  You can't make this sh!t up!  AMAZING!!

I'm thinking KC believes she can con the world.  Maybe she did con JB.  He ended up in the hopital two days after receiving this evidence.  A little part of me wonders if JB really did believe that his client was innocent.  If so, JB was the naive one and I'm thinking a good dose of reality is what caused him to go to the hospital.

He was in the hospital because he could not quit sh!tting his pants when he read these docs.  He needs some Depends.

Maybe he's had another attack at the thought of meeting the press and that's why there's no press release after announcing that there would be one.   

[/quot

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: February 18, 2009, 03:03:27 PM »

FBI DNA tests confirm Lee is NOT the father.......!
I am so very glad to hear that.

How sad and twisted is it that a DNA test was neccesary regarding who Caylee's daddy is...
Feeling very ill due to doc dump.  Same sick to my stomach feeling as the day she was found.  Maybe too much information.

WHERE was this piece of information found?  Link?

Oh ... and klaas or someone posted screen shot of it a couple pages back ...

Newfie...thanks.  I finally got it, but I'm just so far behind..the posts are moving so fast and I want to read everything!!   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: February 18, 2009, 03:04:16 PM »

OMG I GIVE UP!!

I just screamed like that for real,  OMG.....

just fyi

I need clarification!

BLESS YOUR HEART, TURBOTHINK!!!!

SO LEE COULD STILL BE THE DADDY!

Calculated data showed that even in a case of brother-sister incest, paternity could be only be proved by the analysis of Amelogenin and 17 DNA loci.  Calculated data showed that even in a case of brother-sister incest, paternity could be proven with a high degree of certainty by analysis of 17 DNA loci and Amelogenin which is not a part of STR testing.

Ref: Edwards A, Hammond HA, Jin l, Caskey CT,
Chakraborty R. Genetic variation in five trimeric and
tetrameric tandem repeat loci in four human population
groups. Genomics 1992;12:241-53.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.