April 28, 2024, 12:22:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407699 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: February 18, 2009, 06:20:53 PM »

Has anyone read anything about surgical (or other) gloves taken from home or found w/remains or in car?

Thank you.

I haven't.
Me either.

Pieces of latex found at crime scene......possible from latex gloves.....not a stretch that the A's would have latex gloves, Cindy was a nurse working in medical facility. Also I buy them at the pet store for dog clean-up.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: February 18, 2009, 06:22:01 PM »

Cindy's overbearing and controlling attitude is again revealed in the documents released today.    She couldn't even let KC help Caylee open her birthday presents without butting in - and was constantly calling KC when KC was out with friends.    I'm sure KC hated Cindy.     Cindy is the root of all this evil, imo.    What a control freak.   I hate them both.

Now think, 20/20 released that birthday video - I noticed Casey & Cindy's body language as a struggle for caylee's attention, Casey kept pushing her mother's hand away & then Casey made exaggerated gestures to remove icing on her face from Caylee - its subtle to one not observant or aware of the family dynamics but I picked up on it right away. 

Yep, you're right.     
You guys are talking about the scene where I noted a nasty look on Casey's face when she smeared icing in Caylee's face.

Yes.  that is the video.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1122 on: February 18, 2009, 06:23:04 PM »

Cindy's overbearing and controlling attitude is again revealed in the documents released today.    She couldn't even let KC help Caylee open her birthday presents without butting in - and was constantly calling KC when KC was out with friends.    I'm sure KC hated Cindy.     Cindy is the root of all this evil, imo.    What a control freak.   I hate them both.
I waffle on which one I hate more, CA or KC. Sometimes I hate them both the same! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: February 18, 2009, 06:23:28 PM »

Did anyone notice the Trenton Duckett Fund Raiser poster in the A's house? I think it was in pic #38 and 39.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18741575/detail.html
Welcome to the cage!!!!!!   Took me awhile to find, but see it.  Wonder why they had a flyer for a fund raiser for Trenton.

Also, on the WESH photo links from house - about 3/4 of the way in - right after the two collages can someone zoom in on those heart stickers?

Here's some other stickers for comparison from the photo link above:

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: February 18, 2009, 06:26:48 PM »

I believe that I saw in the docs that Annie had a lawyer.  Why would she need a lawyer?  Makes you go hmmmm.-
I noticed she had a lawyer, too.  Made me wonder if this wasn't the first interview with LE.  Maybe an initial interview, then she got a lawyer.  It seemed like this particular interview only covered a small of questions (or we only got a small portion of the interview).

I've said this before.  I don't think the all the information that is give to the press is released right away.  It seems like they release a lot of it, and then other bits in the next few days....while the news reporters and people like NG build their shows around the additional bits of info, in order to keep the news fresh for 3-4 days.  JMO

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: February 18, 2009, 06:28:17 PM »

It was Annie that stated this right? Do you believe Annie? How many Mothers invite their Mothers to their childs birthday parties? I just don't see one iota of wrong doing on Cindy's part in this.Dear God,if anyone showed abnormal behavior it would have been Casey simply for stating such a thing to Annie(if it was ever said).I have my doubts that anything Annie says is the truth.Liars run with liars and only after the deed went down did Annie all of a sudden start back paddling.Annie said,"Love me or hate me,all you mf's(I did the abbreviation,she spelled it out) know my name".Her Myspace page a few days ago.Well whoopie for you Annie!!!..It's my opinion but I don't believe a word out of any of their mouths right down to the Grund gang.Love them or hate them,you simply cannot ignore the fact that Caylee loved her Grandmother and if anything,the lunatic Casey couldn't handle it and ended that babies life because of it.jmo

I know that Caylee loved her grandmother - and that Cindy loved her back.   But, imo, Cindy was/is overbearring.   

And if Cindy was indifferent,she'd be crucified for that too.It's a no win situation as far as I can tell and I highly doubt any of us know what the real truth is concerning that relationship.All we have is heresay from all the friends and so forth.I'm no Cindy fan for sure but I take what all the players have said with a huge grain of salt.Casey is a sociopath and nothing will ever convince me otherwise..jmo
That does bring up a great point.  I'm of the mind that CA was extremely overbearing and controlling.  That brings to question ... why she would not insist on meeting Zanny the Nanny?!  Unless of course she'd never heard of her until the night LE came a-calling ...

Yes that is a good question.An overbearing mother would have to know something like that right?I mean really,which is it? She obsessed so much about Caylee's upbringing,how did that escape her radar? Why wasn't Cindy out pounding the pavement every minute of the day when Caylee was missing for 31 days?How did she control her impulses of not doing it?She could have reported the car stolen on day one and had Casey arrested which would have brought Caylee home to her.If she was so controlling and overbearing,why then,didn't she do it? Things just are not adding up.jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: February 18, 2009, 06:28:17 PM »

Well.. about the 03 being in the corner of the page in Casey's diary..  Thought maybe it could be for a month or something other than a year, until I saw it in the doc. 

The way it's written, with that lil apostrophe ahead of it, like this:  '03  <--- yep, that does look like it's meant to be 2003.  IMO 

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740990/detail.html

June 21st....the date of the journal entry....same date, (June 21)KC has an online conversation with Iasson aka Doorknob375

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/07.pdf

(page 19-20)

talks about how happy she is....1st time she felt this way in long time....

Conversation and journal entry both June 21st

Well there you go - 2008!!!!!!!!!   Oh, and with her NEW FRIENDS!  She didn't even know Iasson then, did she?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: February 18, 2009, 06:28:31 PM »

It was Annie that stated this right? Do you believe Annie? How many Mothers invite their Mothers to their childs birthday parties? I just don't see one iota of wrong doing on Cindy's part in this.Dear God,if anyone showed abnormal behavior it would have been Casey simply for stating such a thing to Annie(if it was ever said).I have my doubts that anything Annie says is the truth.Liars run with liars and only after the deed went down did Annie all of a sudden start back paddling.Annie said,"Love me or hate me,all you mf's(I did the abbreviation,she spelled it out) know my name".Her Myspace page a few days ago.Well whoopie for you Annie!!!..It's my opinion but I don't believe a word out of any of their mouths right down to the Grund gang.Love them or hate them,you simply cannot ignore the fact that Caylee loved her Grandmother and if anything,the lunatic Casey couldn't handle it and ended that babies life because of it.jmo

Wow...sorry you feel that way about the Grunds, I find that judgmentally mean with no basis.  The Grunds took care of Caylee as one of their own, Jesse supported Casey even when it was becoming obvious to him that she was far from what he originally thought of her, the Grunds have been forthcoming, cooperative & Jesse had no problem rendering to a poly & passed.   Despite the Anthonys attacks on them they tried to support them in the beginning until it became abundantly clear that both Casey & her mother were trying to pin this murder on Jesse, even beyond that they have made staements that they are praying for them.  What really gets me is that Casey is no different than her mother thru learned behavior or her own sociopathic mindset that Casey was so ready to throw Jesse under the bus & despite those efforts NO ONE has ANYTHING that can link any of the Grunds to mistruths or wrongdoing.   If individuals cannot readily see what Cindy has done & what her behavior pattern is by now all I can say is that is like having a brick fall on one's head & denying the huge knot on their heads - just because Caylee loved her grandmother who largely took care of her doesnt exclude the fact that Cindy has psychological issues herself.  As far as Annie goes, whether she is credible or not inandof itself doesnt preclude the totality of evidence piling up that points directly to Casey killing Caylee or the role her family members took in helping her cover it up.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: February 18, 2009, 06:30:18 PM »

Has anyone posted a side by side of the heart and they sticker that used to contain a heart ... sitting on top of the letter addressed to Caylee ... in the shoe box in Casey's desk?  If I missed it sorry ... no poo throwing!

I just think to put an empty (used the heart) heart sticker backing thingy ... that most people would throw in the trash ... in a shoe box that contains apparently important cards and such ... That particular heart must have been used on something you want to have a reminder of ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1129 on: February 18, 2009, 06:34:21 PM »

Here's something interesting, a teaser from channel 9   Patio furniture was taken from the Anthony's yard, stain on one of the pieces. Rug that was taken from patio is still being tested. Also I don't doubt that Caylee loved her grandma, still did not give Cindy the right to have Caylee call her mom instead of grandma, and that comes from more than one of Casey's friends.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1130 on: February 18, 2009, 06:35:10 PM »

Has anyone posted a side by side of the heart and they sticker that used to contain a heart ... sitting on top of the letter addressed to Caylee ... in the shoe box in Casey's desk?  If I missed it sorry ... no poo throwing!

I just think to put an empty (used the heart) heart sticker backing thingy ... that most people would throw in the trash ... in a shoe box that contains apparently important cards and such ... That particular heart must have been used on something you want to have a reminder of ...
And that is very damning evidence.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1131 on: February 18, 2009, 06:36:40 PM »

Well.. about the 03 being in the corner of the page in Casey's diary..  Thought maybe it could be for a month or something other than a year, until I saw it in the doc. 

The way it's written, with that lil apostrophe ahead of it, like this:  '03  <--- yep, that does look like it's meant to be 2003.  IMO 

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740990/detail.html

June 21st....the date of the journal entry....same date, (June 21)KC has an online conversation with Iasson aka Doorknob375

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/07.pdf

(page 19-20)

talks about how happy she is....1st time she felt this way in long time....

Conversation and journal entry both June 21st

I remember that Iassen pity party. Good Lord, made me sick to read all his whining. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: February 18, 2009, 06:37:48 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3374B%20TO%203463B%20REDO.pdf

Notice on page 20.  An anonymous person sent OCSO an envelope  for Lee

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: February 18, 2009, 06:38:41 PM »

I believe that I saw in the docs that Annie had a lawyer.  Why would she need a lawyer?  Makes you go hmmmm.-
If I was in any way connected to this case I'd have a lawyer also.  Cindy might come after everyone for something.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: February 18, 2009, 06:38:47 PM »

Did anyone notice the Trenton Duckett Fund Raiser poster in the A's house? I think it was in pic #38 and 39.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18741575/detail.html
Welcome to the cage!!!!!!   Took me awhile to find, but see it.  Wonder why they had a flyer for a fund raiser for Trenton.

Also, on the WESH photo links from house - about 3/4 of the way in - right after the two collages can someone zoom in on those heart stickers?

What I find interesting is the missing Caylee poster in Casey's room and yet Cindy told Jessica D'Onofrio and in other statements that Casey could not sleep in her room & then it was reported that Casey stayed with Cindy in her room when she was on bond & George slept on the couch

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1135 on: February 18, 2009, 06:40:44 PM »

When you are looking at the Journal Entry Casey made.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER... says... '03

I'm still playing catch-up, so please forgive me if what I'm going to say has already been stated.

It is possible that the '03 could also indicate the following:

3rd diary for the year-if the entry that investigators photographed was really written on June 21, and if Casey wrote in her diary every day of the year, then it is logical that this could be diary number 3.  I don't know how many pages were in that particular diary, but if you figure that there were about 100 or so, then this makes sense. 

The diary could have been started in March (month number 3).

Or like many have said before, the date was written in as an afterthought by some stupid slore trying to cover her butt, or was really written in 03, but she tore out the previous pages, or didn't use the diary until 2008.

Did anyone else notice that the ink is the same shade and ball-point width as the name 'Rick' and phone number that were written on the back of the sticker sheet? 

Also, I couldn't help but notice that Annie Downing's MySpace status is triumphant.  I wonder if this is related to the doc-release?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: February 18, 2009, 06:42:40 PM »

Wow...sorry you feel that way about the Grunds, I find that judgmentally mean with no basis.  The Grunds took care of Caylee as one of their own, Jesse supported Casey even when it was becoming obvious to him that she was far from what he originally thought of her, the Grunds have been forthcoming, cooperative & Jesse had no problem rendering to a poly & passed.   Despite the Anthonys attacks on them they tried to support them in the beginning until it became abundantly clear that both Casey & her mother were trying to pin this murder on Jesse, even beyond that they have made staements that they are praying for them.  What really gets me is that Casey is no different than her mother thru learned behavior or her own sociopathic mindset that Casey was so ready to throw Jesse under the bus & despite those efforts NO ONE has ANYTHING that can link any of the Grunds to mistruths or wrongdoing.   If individuals cannot readily see what Cindy has done & what her behavior pattern is by now all I can say is that is like having a brick fall on one's head & denying the huge knot on their heads - just because Caylee loved her grandmother who largely took care of her doesnt exclude the fact that Cindy has psychological issues herself.  As far as Annie goes, whether she is credible or not inandof itself doesnt preclude the totality of evidence piling up that points directly to Casey killing Caylee or the role her family members took in helping her cover it up.

What you see from the Rev,you see through natural eyes.What I see,I see through spiritual eyes and his words do not line up with the Bibles words.I am not the only one in this forum that thinks the Rev is out of line.He loved Caylee so much that he jumped Casey about abusing he and his wife over childcare.Yep,he loved her that much! As far as I'm concerned,he is nothing more than a self serving person that wants alittle spotlight for himself and has taken great strides in making it happen.I'm sorry if you don't like what I've said,call me judgemental,whatever,but if you ever want to rightly divide the truth about what the Bible really says,let me know...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: February 18, 2009, 06:42:56 PM »

Now think, 20/20 released that birthday video - I noticed Casey & Cindy's body language as a struggle for caylee's attention, Casey kept pushing her mother's hand away & then Casey made exaggerated gestures to remove icing on her face from Caylee - its subtle to one not observant or aware of the family dynamics but I picked up on it right away. 

Yep, you're right.     
You guys are talking about the scene where I noted a nasty look on Casey's face when she smeared icing in Caylee's face.

Yes, one and the same.   I found the video disturbing on first view...it spoke volumes

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: February 18, 2009, 06:42:56 PM »

Wouldn't Annie have had an attorney for the fraud charges she pressed on Casey?  Why not bring him in for any questioning, if she had him by then, I am sure he said only talk to them with me there........that is automatic for attorneys to say!$!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: February 18, 2009, 06:46:38 PM »

Thanks Newfie...I guess I'll just sit tight untill they're all nicely packaged on Docstoc!
BTW I thought you were working!  
Hey someone posted pages back ... think it was Nut ... that it is in docstoc ..

And yes, if you read back to this morning ... I've given up that whole working thing ... decided to live under a bridge with my laptop and internet card!  trimm's moving there too!  Always room for you Lovin!   

That's right.Just carry the necessary items.Laptop,change of clothes,ciggies for Newfie.Hooch for both of us.And cheese crackers. 

May I join you sweet Monkeys?  I'll bring chocolate. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.