April 30, 2024, 07:53:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407944 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1480 on: February 19, 2009, 08:29:50 AM »

Some how messed up my post. It stars after the"[/quot

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1481 on: February 19, 2009, 08:30:49 AM »

...   She cannot put forward a guilty by reason of insanity because by legal standard she is very well aware of the difference between right & wrong as well as she has proven that she had displayed how she has concealed things she knew she did wrong or were illegal.  ...

Snipped a VERY good post...but
I agree that she can't put forward an insanity plea, but not because of her actions after the murder. For my state, anyway, the insanity will only fly if the defendant did not know, at the time of the commission of the crime, the difference between right or wrong. So, obviously, the duct tape around her mouth will show that Crazy knew what she (KC) was doing was wrong, as she was trying to conceal Caylee's sounds. Assuming the tape was put there during the commission, not post-mortem.

All the stuff she did after she killed Caylee won't matter a whit for an insanity plea.

Great post, Capp!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: February 19, 2009, 08:30:53 AM »

Good Morning all monkeys from sunny and 80 degree south Texas!

Let's go back to the first 40 days, and play a game of "Who Are You", the great gameshow where you get to ask questions to figure out who the person is!

Did you wait 30 days to report that your child was missing?   YES
Did you lie to the police about where you worked?  YES
Did you party like a rock star while you were supposed to be looking for your child?  YES
Did you make up a story about dropping her off at Zanny the Nanny's apartement?  YES
Did you change that story to say she was taken by Zanny at the park?  YES
Did you steal money from everyone you came in contact with?  YES
Did police find evidence of decomposition in your trunk?   YES
Did police find evidence of a death band on your daughters hair strand in your trunk?   YES

Um, let me take a guess.....Are you GUILTY?   YES

Those first 40 days are the cake.  Everything else is just icing.  Put a fork in KC, she is done!

Spot on..........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: February 19, 2009, 08:31:12 AM »

Good Morning All Monkeys. 

Here's Nancy Grace Transcripts if anybody needs it.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/18/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1484 on: February 19, 2009, 08:34:05 AM »

You have a GREAT DAY as well Pooky. Love to little Pooky.

Did everyone vote? I thought we had a big crowd here and we are in a sloppy second.
 Remember SECOND IS THE FIRST LOSER

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: February 19, 2009, 08:34:05 AM »

'Nite Monkeys.I'm going to the bunkey.All this today and I just found out Hubby might lose his job.Now I'm really down and out.
Be back in the morning. Justicwe for Caylee.

Hey Trimm -   I hope everything works out for you and your hubby.   I'll keep you in my prayers.     Hugs my friend.

Thanks my monkey friend.I'm praying myself.
When you look around it can always be worse.
At least I'm not in jail.   

That's true.
My husband and I went through this two years ago.   It was hard - but he ended up with a job that was so much better than the one he lost.       I'll keep you on my prayer list.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: February 19, 2009, 08:34:46 AM »

Good morning all monkeys & guests. I hope this isn't a dumb question (it is still early), but did LE actually take the diary into evidence, and not just photograph it? I'm just wondering because I would think that given that entry, they would atleast have found out who manufactured that book, and when it was manufactured & sold. Obviously if that book was manufactured and or sold after 2003, KC could not have written that in 2003. So, I hope, expect, that they would have done that. I'm just asking if any one knows for sure that they actually took the book into evidence-which I'm sure they did! I really hope they looked into when that book was even made. I hope it wasn't even made or sold until well after 2003!

Well, her myspace comments to that guy in June '08 matches up to what she was stating in the diary about being happy etc.   I also noticed that in addition to the phrase she has on a slant is the phrase "Carpe diem" definition: Used as an admonition to seize the pleasures of the moment without concern for the future

I'm pretty sure investigators & then the prosectution team would see something so glaring as a diary written 5 years prior.   They have the diary - when they performed a search warrant you must remember they didnt exactly cart in a photocopy machine to the house, right   lol   Im sure they read entries before & after what they highlighted in this batch of discovery.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: February 19, 2009, 08:35:34 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey1909feb19,0,6533014.story
Files released in Casey Anthony case show a family unraveling
Casey Anthony murder case
Bianca Prieto | Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy, Sentinel Staff Writers
February 19, 2009

<snipped>
"Evidence on the body suggests that the child's death was not accidental but an intentional act," Orange County Sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich wrote on a Feb. 5 report included among the documents. "As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposal of Caylee Anthony."

One friend told investigators that 22-year-old Anthony complained about having a bad relationship with her father, George Anthony. And her parents had considered getting custody of Caylee, the report said.
Anthony once caught her mother, Cindy Anthony, sending e-mails under her daughter's name. The two argued about it, but Cindy Anthony told her daughter, "if this can find us Caylee, then you know I'm going to do whatever I can."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: February 19, 2009, 08:38:31 AM »

Good morning all monkeys & guests. I hope this isn't a dumb question (it is still early), but did LE actually take the diary into evidence, and not just photograph it? I'm just wondering because I would think that given that entry, they would atleast have found out who manufactured that book, and when it was manufactured & sold. Obviously if that book was manufactured and or sold after 2003, KC could not have written that in 2003. So, I hope, expect, that they would have done that. I'm just asking if any one knows for sure that they actually took the book into evidence-which I'm sure they did! I really hope they looked into when that book was even made. I hope it wasn't even made or sold until well after 2003!

Good question - but I don't know the answer.       Just wanted to say "Hi".

But I will say this - even if the book was from 2003, she could have still made that entry in 2008.   It does appear that some of the pages have been torn out in front of that entry.   And, it does seem to match her "mood" that day - when compared to the IM conversation she had with that guy.    KC IS GOING DOWN!

I agree Sassy, it could have been made in 2002, and still could have been written in 2008. I'm just hoping that it was made after, well after, 2003 cause then there would be no question that it was not written in 2003 but-well after! Maybe they can do some sort of test on the ink, and that can tell how long ago it was written. Even then of course the defense will say it's junk science. Any tests that point to KC's guilt will be called "junk science" by JB & Co.
Can we add "junk science" to that list of phrases we're tired of hearing? There is a list out there, right?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: February 19, 2009, 08:41:25 AM »

Cindy also told investigators something that could link her to the videotape taken at the scene by her private investigators a month before Caylee's remains were found there and could link Casey to the scene. In December, Cindy told investigators she sent someone to the remains scene in November to search and that there was nothing in the area then, but the new documents show that Caylee's skull had been in the same place for quite some time.

Why isnt this getting discussed more by the talkheads & media...I guess Cindy hoped this nugget wouldnt come out, as if she hasnt learned by now.   Since that psychic that Cindy sent the teddy bear to never came forward with her phone records its pretty clear she was lying for Cindy.   Here are questions that should arise from this new knowledge.   

Why did Cindy send DC there specifically & how did she know to send him there?
Why didnt Cindy call LE (OSCO and/or FBI) to send them?
Does this not prove that Cindy knew all along that Casey killed Caylee & was helping her cover it up?
Remember the report from Hoover that DC stated to him that they knew where Caylee was and she was deceased but they had to go get her...
Had Dominic found the remains what was Cindy planning on doing with that discovery?

VERY DISTURBING & I for one out of a probably millions feel she should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice & tampering with evidence...ps did Cindy ever give LE the JC Penney statements they asked her for several times, NO.   Instead she argued very defensively with Yuri about it and said "Well there wasnt anything on them"   Bull I'll bet it showed a purchase for a replacement of the Whitney laundry bag and/or the Winnie the Pooh blanket.   Interesting that we now know that Cindy had an excited utterance in December after the remains were found that they were missing a Winnie the Pooh blanket from the home & George was sent to the patio rather upset....who was in the backyard with him - none other than Dominic Casey & Hoover.   If Lee is involved in this cover up you can bet it was also at Cindy's direction.  Judging by George's secret visits to OCSO I had hopes that he would come clean & get this charade stopped, but nope he's a sorry puppet that doesn't have the deceny or dignity to stand up for what is right.   Debate away that a family would protect a member even with a heinous crime but in the process they all dishonored Caylee to the extent and in the manner they actively participated in covering up what Casey did.

I agree Capp.  I would also like to see Cindy prosecuted.   I believe the cover up began when KC was arrested the first time.   All those lies about the false Caylee sightings that the tax-payers had to fork out money to investigate - it just isn't right.  I believe they knew from the beginning that Caylee was deceased.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: February 19, 2009, 08:43:49 AM »

Good question - but I don't know the answer.       Just wanted to say "Hi".

But I will say this - even if the book was from 2003, she could have still made that entry in 2008.   It does appear that some of the pages have been torn out in front of that entry.   And, it does seem to match her "mood" that day - when compared to the IM conversation she had with that guy.    KC IS GOING DOWN!

I agree Sassy, it could have been made in 2002, and still could have been written in 2008. I'm just hoping that it was made after, well after, 2003 cause then there would be no question that it was not written in 2003 but-well after! Maybe they can do some sort of test on the ink, and that can tell how long ago it was written. Even then of course the defense will say it's junk science. Any tests that point to KC's guilt will be called "junk science" by JB & Co.
Can we add "junk science" to that list of phrases we're tired of hearing? There is a list out there, right?

Yeah.   I'm sick of that phrase, too.     So, when Dr. Lee gets on the stand and testifies, can the prosecution call his testimony "junk science"?     tit for tat?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: February 19, 2009, 08:44:17 AM »

Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony evidence.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18748451/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1492 on: February 19, 2009, 08:45:50 AM »

I believe they can test the paper to show its age...which will probably age it at 203. However, they can use writing samples to show how KC's writing aged...I think.

And I'm sure some monkey will find out what KC was doing on June 21, 2003. Let's see..that's approx 6 years ago, she would have been 16...still in school, on summer vacation. Ok, monks, get to it!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: February 19, 2009, 08:46:19 AM »

Im not sure when Cindy knew for certain, although her actions when they picked up Casey's car point to that she knew it was a strong possibility & was already trying to cover it up, I agree I think she knew for certain by the time Casey was arrested or during the time she was first bonded & the preliminary trunk results came back with her home - no later

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1494 on: February 19, 2009, 08:46:27 AM »

Hi Monkeys.
I signed up like a month ago, but haven't posted since...been kind of busy. I said hi to many of you back then, but for the ones who weren't there that day...HELLO MONKEYS!! I've been reading your posts since day 1...really day 32...and I just want you to know that you all are so smart and so darn funny!!!

Anyways, sorry for the O/T and good morning to all!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1495 on: February 19, 2009, 08:47:46 AM »

Morning monkey friends!!!! How is everyone? 

Well, I think I got most of the stuff form the docs yesterday. I need to go back and catch up. Kept getting booted yesterday! 

I remember you, Caylee.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1496 on: February 19, 2009, 08:48:09 AM »

I haven't gone to the local stations' websites yet this morning, but are there more docs coming soon, besides the ones we got yesterday??

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: February 19, 2009, 08:49:49 AM »

Yeah.   I'm sick of that phrase, too.     So, when Dr. Lee gets on the stand and testifies, can the prosecution call his testimony "junk science"?     tit for tat?

Yup, actually he is gonna get ripped on the stand with his dirty practices he got snagged with for the Spector trial.  Every expert witness they bring forward will get the first question, how much are you being paid by the defense for your testimony here today...from there its gonna be interesting!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: February 19, 2009, 08:50:49 AM »

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1499 on: February 19, 2009, 08:51:42 AM »

yeah basically anything that goes against the defense is "junk science." Wasn't it Cin-cin who said -- Science is just science.

Well, yeah, Cindy, exactly. It's science not some story you and your daughter concocted. 

As for Dr. Lee, he's a world renowned jacka--- I mean scientist. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.