April 27, 2024, 01:15:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407571 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: February 19, 2009, 09:43:07 AM »

ok, I am putting on my suit of armor to protect me from flying nanners ...

Just because Lee is not Caylee's father does not mean there was no sexual abuse in the house. It doesn't mean that possibility did not exist and maybe the family knew it was possible and that's why no denial in the media.

Now, I'm not trying to say for sure one way or the other it did or did not happen. I don't know. Just saying the fact that Lee is not bio dad just means exactly that and only that.

IMO the fact that LE had Lee tested for paternity is telling in and of itself. Can anyone here tell me that is standard procedure???

No nanners from me. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1561 on: February 19, 2009, 09:43:12 AM »

With the photo of the heart sticker in evidence I've been going back and re-reading. 

"9/10/08 a protester swiped a bag of garbage from the Anthony home Tuesday morning.  She took the garbage to her own home and went through it to look for any evidence or clues that may be useful in locating Caylee.  Since it was left on the curb, which is public property, it was perfectly legal for ‘Lorraine’ (as she wishes to be identified) to take the garbage.  There were cigarette butts in the trash that the lady went thru. (which contradicts why the Anthony’s threw out the donated items because they smelled like smoke according to Lee.)"

Now the only photos I've found connecting the trash lady & heart stickers is here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77221&page=9

I'm seeing heart stickers on the ground/others are seeing rose pedals.  Please let me know what you think.

I've been searching here for the same series of photos, but have been unable to find them.

Also, I believe this has to be close to the timeframe when Annie says she stayed overnight with Casey, hence the ripped hat.

Got to go to work....I'll check in later.
gp
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1562 on: February 19, 2009, 09:47:54 AM »

ok, I am putting on my suit of armor to protect me from flying nanners ...

Just because Lee is not Caylee's father does not mean there was no sexual abuse in the house. It doesn't mean that possibility did not exist and maybe the family knew it was possible and that's why no denial in the media.

Now, I'm not trying to say for sure one way or the other it did or did not happen. I don't know. Just saying the fact that Lee is not bio dad just means exactly that and only that.

IMO the fact that LE had Lee tested for paternity is telling in and of itself. Can anyone here tell me that is standard procedure???

Goodnmad, for some reason this bothers me.

The only indication we have that there ever was anything sexually improper going on in that house is Casey's words to friends.  IOW, hearsay from a liar.  I'm sure the DNA testing was done in response to those statements from her friends, as police can't afford to leave any stone, no matter how fake, unturned.

There is enough garbage going on in that family, without incest.  I'm guessing Casey made it up for attention and sympathy.

Why should we believe that George or Lee molested her, or whatever it was she actually said, when we discount everything else as a lie?

I understand what you're saying. It is hard for me to imagine someone lying about this b/c to me it would be embarrassing. Even though it is never the victim's fault, there is still a lot of shame involved. Now, is it possible she lied to get attention? Sure.

I believe the incest discussion started b/c of the behavior observed b/t Lee and Casey. You know that gut instinct we all have? Mine was: something is off here. It's only my opinion, but their relationship is beyond dysfunctional. It is strange.

Does that mean it's sexual? No. But still in the back of my mind, I wouldn't be surpsied if it were. That's all I'm saying. Not that I'm right. I wasn't there. Just that it is possible.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1563 on: February 19, 2009, 09:49:56 AM »

Good Morning. JuJu praying for you to find a job, Trimm praying that your hubby doesn't lose his job, been through that with my hubby, being that he is in aerospace, and JSM good luck at the doctor. What will today bring in this case?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: February 19, 2009, 09:52:38 AM »

I'm sooooo confused about the fingerprints or lack of fingerprints on the duct tape.  I just want to know who's fingerprints, besides the leprechaun, are on Flossy's ummm "tassels"?   

CC..... 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: February 19, 2009, 09:53:02 AM »

Good Morning. JuJu praying for you to find a job, Trimm praying that your hubby doesn't lose his job, been through that with my hubby, being that he is in aerospace, and JSM good luck at the doctor. What will today bring in this case?

Hi No Rose -  defense contracting family here - you never know what's going to happen.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1566 on: February 19, 2009, 09:53:46 AM »

Hi No Rose -  defense contracting family here - you never know what's going to happen.
Isn't that the truth, can be very scary.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: February 19, 2009, 09:55:50 AM »

Can someone post that Websleuths pic with the possible heart stickers from the trash? I'm not a member there. TIA --  pretty please

I remember you, Caylee.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: February 19, 2009, 09:57:33 AM »

Can someone post that Websleuths pic with the possible heart stickers from the trash? I'm not a member there. TIA --  pretty please

They were in the trash?  I didn't know that.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: February 19, 2009, 10:01:28 AM »

Ok, thinking out loud again, beware!

Anyway, JB is attacking the docs that just came out, basically saying it's all useless due to being "junk science". But, he's not addressing any of the "real" issues er, uh evidence. The fact of KC not reporting her daugher missing, at all, then saying a non existent nanny took her. The smell & decomp in the car, oh & the fact that they found poor little Caylees body just down the road from KC's house. If they are saying KC didn't do it, and the evidence doesn't prove anything, then who on earth do they think did this????? If they claim these documents are all junk science, then they can't use any of these docs/evidence to point them to anyone else either!!!!! So how exactly are they going to explain anything & everything???????

I just don't get where on earth are they going with any of this? I don't understand much of anything they've done or said. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: February 19, 2009, 10:04:39 AM »

GnM - I would post it for you, but I don't know how!   
But if you click on the link - it actually opens without having to sign in at WS.   At least it did for me.
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: February 19, 2009, 10:04:56 AM »

sticker or rose petal by left knee
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: February 19, 2009, 10:05:34 AM »

ok, I am reading back and saw the list of medications prescribed to Cindy. I am not at all trying to knock medication used to treat anxiety and depression. I myself am on an antidepressant. But I'm on ONE medicine and I take ONE pill a day. (And I suffer from severe clinical depression and have since I was 12.)

So ... is this what an average person's medicine cabinet looks like or was she overmedicating???

I guess she could have been over medicating.Who knows.Maybe more than one person was taking some of her meds.
And I don't knock anybody that takes anxiety and antidepressant meds either.

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: February 19, 2009, 10:05:51 AM »

Ok, thinking out loud again, beware!

Anyway, JB is attacking the docs that just came out, basically saying it's all useless due to being "junk science". But, he's not addressing any of the "real" issues er, uh evidence. The fact of KC not reporting her daugher missing, at all, then saying a non existent nanny took her. The smell & decomp in the car, oh & the fact that they found poor little Caylees body just down the road from KC's house. If they are saying KC didn't do it, and the evidence doesn't prove anything, then who on earth do they think did this????? If they claim these documents are all junk science, then they can't use any of these docs/evidence to point them to anyone else either!!!!! So how exactly are they going to explain anything & everything???????

I just don't get where on earth are they going with any of this? I don't understand much of anything they've done or said. 

Junk client................is more like it.......

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: February 19, 2009, 10:07:20 AM »

sticker or rose petal by left knee

Did LE then get/take the trash from that women???

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: February 19, 2009, 10:09:49 AM »

They were in the trash?  I didn't know that.....

Remember when that lady grabbed the Anthonys trash? That is what was being referenced. But I could be wrong.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: February 19, 2009, 10:10:26 AM »

Trimm prayers to you!!! My husband was to go back to work full time in Mar-April but found out yesterday he lost his job to..The whole company went under and are closing their doors...

~~~~~~GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY~~~~~~~~~~~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1577 on: February 19, 2009, 10:10:28 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Anybody got coffee? I ran out and had to use the old crap I found in the back of the cupboard. I need some good stuff. It's freezing here, only 19, but I should be grateful, we've had worse. I'm home today, so will be hanging out with you guys!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1578 on: February 19, 2009, 10:10:47 AM »

Lots of chatter last night about the syringe and the gatoraid bottle, and the toilet paper tube.
My first thoughts on the gatoraid bottle (less the syringe) was that is was possibly a "home made bong".  The toilet paper tubes shoved with toilet paper acts as a difuser and removes the smell from the air and enables it from getting on your clothing.  (Could have been from a teenager playing in the woods)  The residue would be from the smoke and bong...if you know the functions of a bong you get what I am sayin I am sure...but not sure the bottle was altered in any way........
But then the syringe was placed inside as well...so why cut to the easy high when you had the ability to just shoot up??  I am not a druggy, took pills once when in college, but other than that I learned from watching people be stupid. 
So here is my what if..what if Casey did use the syringe, but then placed it in the plastic bottle to blend in thinking that if the body was found, maybe the bottle would be digarded and the murder weapon too.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: February 19, 2009, 10:11:01 AM »

Rose petal IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.