April 27, 2024, 10:40:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 407541 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1640 on: February 19, 2009, 10:58:59 AM »

I agree with Capp too and I will never understand why these talking heads continue to support Cindy and George.  They are untouchable. They are both up to their keisters in this cover-up.  It seems that LE is willing to ignore their involvement after the fact.  It's a puzzle.  They should both be charged.

See now, I don't agree. You just fry one chicken at a time. They have had all this evidence in their hot little hands for quite a while. Plus they have their secret stash of facts too. The Ants are not untouchable! They are like the frogs sitting in the saucepan while the heat is slowly being turned up. They have no idea they are being cooked!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1641 on: February 19, 2009, 11:00:04 AM »

misitx5

My prayers to you. Ihave a niece thats been a parole officer and because one person a republican is holding out on his vote. she may loose her job by july. they are giving pink slips. this is so sad everywhere you look the economy is getting everybody so hard. Now unemployment has skyrocketed to the point where they are hiring people to work for them to keep up with the influx of people applying. I myslef am laid off and living on the meager amount unemployment gives. I am single so it's not as difficult for me as it is for those of you with families. My heartfelt prayers to those with children being affected by the layoffs.
I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS
misskatie
Nicest post of the day.

Prayers also to those with the employment issues, DH and I are self employed....even tho our industry is pretty much a "must have" for most families, we are also affected. Somehow, when people have to choose between paying the furnace bill or putting food on the table, the food wins, and our bank account suffers. But, ya know what? I make a special point to be kind to those customers when I have to call them and remind them about their bill. And I wait way too long (usually 45 days) to call them. know why?

Because I also have to choose between food and bills. "Let's see, do we want electricity this month, or pay the dentist?". And, I get the same kind of calls I have to make. I just thank God my mom taught me to can anything I can get my hands on, and that our family has farmers and we have 2 freezers. I also thank God that my some of our kids are close enough for us to share.

Sorry to be so Off Topic, but I wanted some of you to know that you're not alone, and that the people you "owe" to understand..cos they're going thru it themselves.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: February 19, 2009, 11:00:16 AM »

THANK YOU!!!   has anyone seen monken the last couple of days?

I haven't ... I love little Monken. Hope she is ok.
Monken was on this AM. FYI, You can check under members to see.

I bet she's baking us a cake right now. 

YOU GUYS!! BLESS YOUR LITTLE HEARTS!!! 

I've been feeling alittle under the weather lately, I think I over did it painting my kitchen & I also HATE winter time! Everyone has been sick! Thank you so much for asking about me, I LOVE you all!! 

Also, did anyone see in the doc. where they found a large square stone by Caylee's skull?!
They said it matched others at the Anthony home. Is this one of the pavers they were talking about? Does anyone remember seeing this? It's in the 122 pg. set on pages 75, 80 & 82.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1643 on: February 19, 2009, 11:01:49 AM »

I agree with Capp too and I will never understand why these talking heads continue to support Cindy and George.  They are untouchable. They are both up to their keisters in this cover-up.  It seems that LE is willing to ignore their involvement after the fact.  It's a puzzle.  They should both be charged.

See now, I don't agree. You just fry one chicken at a time. They have had all this evidence in their hot little hands for quite a while. Plus they have their secret stash of facts too. The Ants are not untouchable! They are like the frogs sitting in the saucepan while the heat is slowly being turned up. They have no idea they are being cooked!!!

Well I sure hope you are right, because I am getting quite worked up over the Anthony's above the law mentality.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1644 on: February 19, 2009, 11:02:43 AM »

If STR cannot provide conclusive results as to paternity, wouldn't the report state as much? Why would it state Caylee could not be bio offspring of Lee?

I for one am sticking to the FBI results that Lee is not the father.

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: February 19, 2009, 11:03:41 AM »

I don't understand this DNA and whose the father and who isn't. I am not smart enough to understand. But what I do feel is an educated guess is that if a family member is the father, no way is this coming out until trial.

I'm same as you no rose. It all sounds like jibber jabber to me. I'm no scientist . Just tell me in plain english! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1646 on: February 19, 2009, 11:04:37 AM »

LuvLebron

It is disappointing that it wasnt Lee's DNA.
However how now will we ever know. I didn't think  it was george's because he looks like casey or vice versa. But you never know. and will we ever know. Isnt that entry into her journal/Diary kinda disturbing.. almost like she was happy to be free of caylee. she made new friends she was happy. I think cindy ruined her life and created a monster. she could have been a better person had not her mother been the wench that she was. Cindy controlled everyone like that. I  read where at caylees party cxasey mentioned to her friend  that her mother was taking over. there has been such deep hidden and open hate casey felt for her mother. that still doesnt give her the right to kill caylee. And I read something about  a book LE found  that was open and read something like.. how to take care of a child that had tantrums. could casey not been able to control caylee because cindy had her so spoiled and turned against casey. that when casey had her the chile threw tantrums and casey couldnt control her and maybe she killed her in a fit of rage?

Interesting post. And it is disappointing that Lee isn't the father...and that sounds really sick, doesn't it! But I can't help it.
I do think CA controlled everything. But I also think KC was a horrible person. I think her outcome was nature and nurture. She never wanted that baby and she never really took care of her. It's like she didn't want to do the day-to-day things to raise a child, but she wanted all the attention when it came to birthdays, etc. I truly don't believe she loved Caylee, and although CA is crazy, I do believe she loved Caylee and thought that Caylee was her second chance. And KC was competing w/ her mom her whole life and she wasn't gonna let CA get close to her daughter, even though she wanted nothing to do w/ her. It's kinda like a jealous man who kills his wife...he doesn't want her, but he doesn't want anyone else to have her either. I def. think it was premeditated.

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1647 on: February 19, 2009, 11:04:39 AM »

HEY DOLCE I FOUND IT!  Everyone  who was confused about Lee being Caylee's Dad please read above...
I spent way too long looking for it!!!
  I read that yesterday, I thought you were talking about an actual DNA expert being in the cage.  Turbo, while very smart, was basing that on another find in an unrelated case.

I will not dispute what the FBI states.  Plain and simple.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1648 on: February 19, 2009, 11:04:41 AM »

I don't understand this DNA and whose the father and who isn't. I am not smart enough to understand. But what I do feel is an educated guess is that if a family member is the father, no way is this coming out until trial.

I'm same as you no rose. It all sounds like jibber jabber to me. I'm no scientist . Just tell me in plain english! 

You bet plain English or forget it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1649 on: February 19, 2009, 11:05:49 AM »

OMG YOU COOKED *******!!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: February 19, 2009, 11:05:50 AM »

I've been feeling alittle under the weather lately, I think I over did it painting my kitchen & I also HATE winter time! Everyone has been sick! Thank you so much for asking about me, I LOVE you all!! 

Also, did anyone see in the doc. where they found a large square stone by Caylee's skull?!
They said it matched others at the Anthony home. Is this one of the pavers they were talking about? Does anyone remember seeing this? It's in the 122 pg. set on pages 75, 80 & 82.

monken  feel better

Wonder what the paver would be doing there? Marking the spot? We know there was no damage to the skull right?

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1651 on: February 19, 2009, 11:06:12 AM »

just fyi
Q 18-1   Is that the hair from the brush Cindy gave to throw off LE?  Just asking - don't toss nanners!

I read this to say the hair speciman found in the trunk is not a match to Lee.  Well, certainly it's not a match if it's mitochondrial DNA...that only comes from the mother.   After reading this, I do NOT see where it says that Lee is not the father.

is there a monkey expert on deck?  If Lee is NOT the father, I am soooo back to the drawing board ):

I need clarification!

That only is STR results. I am going to have to research more, but those are not normally conclusive as to parentage. In a sibling the unknown markers do not deviate from the familial unit at all. I would like to see the actual results charted. This can be misinterpreted easily. If you have homologous pairs where the mother and father contributed to the same allele, then the odds are increased. If there are any same homologous genes with the same marker twice, it would normally be interpreted as incest and STR tests don't give all that information.  

I am still not going to concede this one yet. I have some more research to do as to whether STR can conclusively rule out a family member, which I don't believe it can. I am wondering if they are holding the "forensic analysis" of the markers for later

HEY DOLCE I FOUND IT!  Everyone  who was confused about Lee being Caylee's Dad please read above...

Dolce!       OMG I can't stop laughing!!!!! Roll with it girl!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1652 on: February 19, 2009, 11:07:04 AM »

Bump - it was early, I thought it was funny!

Good Morning all monkeys from sunny and 80 degree south Texas!

Let's go back to the first 40 days, and play a game of "Who Are You", the great gameshow where you get to ask questions to figure out who the person is!

Did you wait 30 days to report that your child was missing?   YES
Did you lie to the police about where you worked?  YES
Did you party like a rock star while you were supposed to be looking for your child?  YES
Did you make up a story about dropping her off at Zanny the Nanny's apartement?  YES
Did you change that story to say she was taken by Zanny at the park?  YES
Did you steal money from everyone you came in contact with?  YES
Did police find evidence of decomposition in your trunk?   YES
Did police find evidence of a death band on your daughters hair strand in your trunk?   YES
Did your mother and father state that it smelled like death in your car?  YES

Um, let me take a guess.....Are you GUILTY?   YES

Those first 40 days are the cake.  Everything else is just icing.  Put a fork in KC, she is done!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1653 on: February 19, 2009, 11:09:37 AM »

Dolce!       OMG I can't stop laughing!!!!! Roll with it girl!!!
Peace be with you Boo!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: February 19, 2009, 11:10:41 AM »

just fyi
Q 18-1   Is that the hair from the brush Cindy gave to throw off LE?  Just asking - don't toss nanners!

I read this to say the hair speciman found in the trunk is not a match to Lee.  Well, certainly it's not a match if it's mitochondrial DNA...that only comes from the mother.   After reading this, I do NOT see where it says that Lee is not the father.

is there a monkey expert on deck?  If Lee is NOT the father, I am soooo back to the drawing board ):

I need clarification!

That only is STR results. I am going to have to research more, but those are not normally conclusive as to parentage. In a sibling the unknown markers do not deviate from the familial unit at all. I would like to see the actual results charted. This can be misinterpreted easily. If you have homologous pairs where the mother and father contributed to the same allele, then the odds are increased. If there are any same homologous genes with the same marker twice, it would normally be interpreted as incest and STR tests don't give all that information.  

I am still not going to concede this one yet. I have some more research to do as to whether STR can conclusively rule out a family member, which I don't believe it can. I am wondering if they are holding the "forensic analysis" of the markers for later

OMG, I'm sorry it was TURBOTHINK (not Blink), I did mean to say Turbo actually, really I did! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: February 19, 2009, 11:10:43 AM »

I read that yesterday, I thought you were talking about an actual DNA expert being in the cage.  Turbo, while very smart, was basing that on another find in an unrelated case.

I will not dispute what the FBI states.  Plain and simple.

ITA Dolce ... I do wonder though where the hair came from and are they sure it's Caylee's. I know I know. But Cindy did try to trick them with the hairbrush.

Ok. I think I'm done causing trouble. 

I remember you, Caylee.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1656 on: February 19, 2009, 11:11:28 AM »

Let's go back to the first 40 days, and play a game of "Who Are You", the great gameshow where you get to ask questions to figure out who the person is!

Did you party like a rock star while you were supposed to be looking for your child?  YES
Did you make up a story about dropping her off at Zanny the Nanny's apartement?  YES
Did police find evidence of a death band on your daughters hair strand in your trunk?   YES

Those first 40 days are the cake.  Everything else is just icing.  Put a fork in KC, she is done!

Great post! Remember, they were ready to go to trial before they even found her body. I could convict her on circumstantial evidence alone...not to mention all the forensics! I haven't seen more evidence since the OJ trial...and I was only 11 at the time!!!
...oooh maybe that was a bad example, cuz we all know how that turned out!!! 

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1657 on: February 19, 2009, 11:13:15 AM »

Oh I know what kind of fork she needs......

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1658 on: February 19, 2009, 11:13:15 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Anybody got coffee? I ran out and had to use the old crap I found in the back of the cupboard. I need some good stuff. It's freezing here, only 19, but I should be grateful, we've had worse. I'm home today, so will be hanging out with you guys!
Morning Boo!  I have a fresh strawberry lemonaid squeezey if you would like some.  Its delish!! Full of antioxidants and vitamins.

Good God Woman! Just because you are preggers does not give you the right to torment me!!! I need caffeine and lots of it!! We are talking taking the rust off a chrome bumper good stuff. I main line it in the morning! You can keep your healthy stuff unless I need a snacky in the afternoon!!

I haven't read back yet but spotted this and had to laugh....really loud !!!

I will catch up soon...got to finish up a project but then I will be free
Don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring you...just peeking in while sipping COFFEE !!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: February 19, 2009, 11:14:49 AM »

Yes...it is mentioned in other pages also mentioning the area was full of stone. I noticed on the list of items of evidence they had listed "large white stone" and a few lines down "one large stone/slate piece and then "miscellaneous white material piece"..this is page 82
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.