April 17, 2024, 10:55:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 406675 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1740 on: February 19, 2009, 12:12:03 PM »

BLESS YOUR HEART.  SOME REAL RESEARCH!

ha.
It is true what they say, "ignorance is bliss".

You know what dolce?  If you don't understand the difference between  a mitochondrial match and a nuclear match, I'm not gonna fight with you.  I take everyone's opinion with a grain of salt...and I am respectful.  You are acting like a scientist when you say that those results clearly state that Lee is not the father.  You are misleading people when you tell them that Lee is definitely not the father.  You may call me ignorant, but I will never take the scientific interpretation of a 23-year-old housewife for fact.  And no one else should either.  With that I RESPECTFULLY disagree with you.  Maybe you should try to be respectful.  I have a big problem with people spreading Wrong information, and am trying to correct this.  Lee may not be the father, BUT WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1741 on: February 19, 2009, 12:12:48 PM »

islandmonkey prayers from me for your dad. Take care, my thoughts are with you and your family.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: February 19, 2009, 12:13:53 PM »

www.cfnews13.com Anthony Investigator Searched Site Where Remains Were Found
Thursday, February 19, 2009 11:46:22 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 

ORLANDO -- A judge ruled an interview between deputies and a private investigator for the Anthony family could be released Thursday.

Deputies wanted to talk to Dominic Casey after a video surfaced that showed him in the area where Caylee's remains were found a month before the discovery was made by a meter reader.

Dominic Casey told investigators he got a call from a woman who said she had a vision Caylee was in that area.

He also heard it was a former hangout of Casey Anthony.  He said he checked it out, but he never found any signs of the missing toddler.

This transcript was kept out of the public spotlight until Judge Stan Strickland ruled the release would have little impact on the case.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1743 on: February 19, 2009, 12:14:03 PM »

Not sure what everyone thinks is so funny about what I posted? Boomonkey?  It's not really fun to be left out of the joke.  I'm sorry I'm not here enough to know everyone's credentials...whether TurboThink knows what he is talking about or not (I should not have said "expert")  I thought Turbothink brought an interesting angle, and a totally intelligent one that was based in fact.   Maybe I am wrong.  I am NOT gonna give up the ghost about Lee being the dad until it is stated in plain english.   I will eat a huge plate of crow and apologize to everyone if I'm wrong.  If I'm right, I will be sure to have a field day with that as well.  Since everyone seems to think my opinion is so funny, I will go back to lurking.   Thankyouverymuch.
That is just it Shari...it is stated in plain English by the FBI.  Lee is not a match!  What else could you ask for?  There is not even the possibility for reasonable doubt with this.  Why do you have the need to peg the tail on that donkey?  Casey was permiscuous, Mickey Mouse could be the father for all we know.  FBI has been around for a very long time, and given that their results show no match, I think that is pretty evident that he is not.  If it was inconclusive or not determinable..well it would have said so on the paperwork.

There is no inside joke, Boo just feels the frustration of those going "Really?  Are we going to go beat on this horse yet again??"

Yes because you are no scientist, Dolce, I have read your posts.  Those results state that the speciman (could be a hair from the trunk that only contains MITOCHONDRIAL DNA, which COULD NEVER be matched to Lee if there is no NUCLEAR DNA on it (i.e. no skin at the top of the hair to extract nuclear dna from).  Mitochondrial dna can only be matched to a MOTHER.  THOSE  RESULTS ARE INCONCLUSIVE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PARAMETERS OF THE TEST OR WHAT WAS BEING TESTED.  the results state that a match could not be found based on the sample (was it mitochondrial...tells us nothing...or nuclear....would tell us)  WE Don't know.   And because we don't know, the results can not be entered into CODIS.

So yes, REALLY BOO!  Sorry, I am not the most popular girl in this thread but I am a PhD student who does a variety of research.  I know  nothing of these medical tests, but I do understand how science works a little more than...a random blogger.

As I understand the statement from the FBI,  STR typing was done on Q18-1 (Caylee Anthony) and she could not have been the offspring of K-9, Lee Anthony's specimen.  It does state that STR typing was done with these specimens.

It does not identify from whom the specimens Q55 and Q56 in the second sentence originated, but they were not STR typed and therefore were not eligible for CODEX.  However, I read this as their being completely different specimens.  I am not a PHD candidate, so perhaps I'm wrong.

I AM NOT TRYING TO FLAUNT CREDENTIALS.  I'M JUST SAYIN' IF YOU'RE NOT AN EXPERT, DON'T ACT LIKE ONE AND SPREAD LIES!!! geez louise

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: February 19, 2009, 12:14:48 PM »

ORLANDO -- A judge ruled an interview between deputies and a private investigator for the Anthony family could be released Thursday.

Deputies wanted to talk to Dominic Casey after a video surfaced that showed him in the area where Caylee's remains were found a month before the discovery was made by a meter reader.

Dominic Casey told investigators he got a call from a woman who said she had a vision Caylee was in that area.

He also heard it was a former hangout of Casey Anthony.  He said he checked it out, but he never found any signs of the missing toddler.

This transcript was kept out of the public spotlight until Judge Stan Strickland ruled the release would have little impact on the case.

Thank-you, hope it is a good read.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: February 19, 2009, 12:14:54 PM »

Here maybe this will end it all right here.

Jan 21st Evidence released
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530418/detail.html
Article 4 Evidence sent by county to FBI
They obtained two Buccal swabs from the left check of K9 ( Lee) buccal=  skin cells.

http://www.geneticprofiles.com/main_files/faq.htm

# How does DNA paternity testing work using a Buccal Swab?
A buccal swab is a specialized applicator with a sponge, cotton or Dacron tip. The applicator is rubbed on the inside of the cheek to collect epithelial cells. This procedure is non-invasive and painless.

#
What kinds of samples are needed for DNA testing?
Genetic Profiles frequently uses a cheek swab collection (buccal swab) since it is easy to obtain, completely non-invasive, painless, and is just as accurate as blood samples. Almost any biological sample could be used since DNA is located everywhere throughout the body in the same exact form.
Return to top

One would hope, but I doubt it. 

Its as if people are just beside themselves hoping that Lee will be the father, as if that will give some sort of satisfaction in all of this, but the truth is that is disgusting to even fathom that he could be let alone that he would be.

Why the need to continue to debate this, now with the FBI results, is beyond me!  If they want to throw out that testing, might as well throw out the whole lot of testing done in this case thus far...as it could be erronious too.  Those types of people would make it to Baez's jury pick list for sure.
I agree - those types of people would make it to Baez's jury - THEY ARE OPEN MINDED - HAVE NOT COME TO ANY CONCLUSION YET - THEY WANT TO SEE ALL THE EVIDENCE.    Count me in!
Is there a way for members who think this debate is dead to overlook it just as if it were OT or monkey friends joking around with each other?  I ignore lots of play that is by monkeys who know each other.  Maybe those who have made up their mind can ignore the debate continuing and let everyone feel a part of OUR board? 
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1746 on: February 19, 2009, 12:15:02 PM »

Okay monkeys...someone give me some insight here....

Lee is not the father.

So why in the heck would he refuse to give his DNA, since there is no indication that he helped dispose of Caylee???? This is really bothering me...There HAS to be a reason for this....is he involved in another crime(s)? or what??

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1747 on: February 19, 2009, 12:15:33 PM »

I'd like your thoughts on what we know was found with Caylee -- in other words definitely related and not possible random trash items.

So here is what I gather

Caylee was wearing in her "big trouble" t-shirt and striped shorts and a pull-up
Duct tape around her head, hear sticker placed over mouth
She was wrapped in her Pooh blanket (stained)
Double bagged in black trash bags
Placed in clothes hamper with handles
Dora backpack?

So what do you all think? Was she killed at the Anthony home, in the car or somewhere else?

Based on these items I'd say at the home ... but of course JMO. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: February 19, 2009, 12:15:42 PM »

Please refer to TurboThink's recent post, dear.  It explains it all.
It explains nothing.  The results that we have are based on the evidence that the FBI deemed reasonable for the testing.  The testing done was what the FBI deemed to be reasonable enough for the situation. 

Now unless you all plan on going and conducting your own tests, I do not see how, other than your posts, you plan to disprove the FBI.

Again, percentages of which studies were wrong versus which studies were right would be nice to know in the information provided by Turbo.  If its a 50/50 percent chance it is wrong then its a toss up, but if its more of a 80/20 or a 90/10 then what the heck!!

With this high profile case I am sure that the FBI is not cutting corners, they want to nail the Anthony's as much as the next monkey....I do not get why anyone would want to debate this one issue and not their other results or findings.

If you are going to throw this discovery out might as well throw out the rest...maybe the hair in the trunk of Casey's car was not Caylees.....etc.

I agree with you Dolce--all three of you!!! As far as I am concerned, the FBI has many world class experts in the field and in a case of this high profile, it would be their best experts who would have worked on this.  Now, if one were to say that J. Edgar Hoover had made this determination, I would question it although I did like some of his more formal dresses.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1749 on: February 19, 2009, 12:18:17 PM »

You know what dolce?  If you don't understand the difference between  a mitochondrial match and a nuclear match, I'm not gonna fight with you.  I take everyone's opinion with a grain of salt...and I am respectful.  You are acting like a scientist when you say that those results clearly state that Lee is not the father.  You are misleading people when you tell them that Lee is definitely not the father.  You may call me ignorant, but I will never take the scientific interpretation of a 23-year-old housewife for fact.  And no one else should either.  With that I RESPECTFULLY disagree with you.  Maybe you should try to be respectful.  I have a big problem with people spreading Wrong information, and am trying to correct this.  Lee may not be the father, BUT WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE. 
It is you who are spreading the false information. Disagree with me all you want, but seriously are you going to disagree with what that piece of paper states?  Do you follow this case?  Do you know all the evidence that has been collected?  Do you know all the crap that they have collected?  Do you know for fact that this test is wrong????  No you don't, yet you want to make everyone believe that it is. 

I will ask you this again, why do you have the need to want to peg Lee as the father? What satisfaction will that give you?

I am not spreading false information, I am stating and posting the links to where it can be found in the doc dump from the FBI.  Last time I checked, neither one of us was on the FBI payroll and did not have all the information other than that which they have provided thus far since day 1 of this entire fiasco.  If they say no then I am gonna roll with that.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: February 19, 2009, 12:18:32 PM »

Thank-you, hope it is a good read.

I am sure it will.  Wonder if Conway challenged this or if they had to go before a judge because he is a PI?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1751 on: February 19, 2009, 12:18:33 PM »

They obtained two Buccal swabs from the left check of K9 ( Lee) buccal=  skin cells.

A buccal swab is a specialized applicator with a sponge, cotton or Dacron tip. The applicator is rubbed on the inside of the cheek to collect epithelial cells. This procedure is non-invasive and painless.

#
Genetic Profiles frequently uses a cheek swab collection (buccal swab) since it is easy to obtain, completely non-invasive, painless, and is just as accurate as blood samples. Almost any biological sample could be used since DNA is located everywhere throughout the body in the same exact form.
Return to top

Its as if people are just beside themselves hoping that Lee will be the father, as if that will give some sort of satisfaction in all of this, but the truth is that is disgusting to even fathom that he could be let alone that he would be.

Why the need to continue to debate this, now with the FBI results, is beyond me!  If they want to throw out that testing, might as well throw out the whole lot of testing done in this case thus far...as it could be erronious too.  Those types of people would make it to Baez's jury pick list for sure.
I agree - those types of people would make it to Baez's jury - THEY ARE OPEN MINDED - HAVE NOT COME TO ANY CONCLUSION YET - THEY WANT TO SEE ALL THE EVIDENCE.    Count me in!
Is there a way for members who think this debate is dead to overlook it just as if it were OT or monkey friends joking around with each other?  I ignore lots of play that is by monkeys who know each other.  Maybe those who have made up their mind can ignore the debate continuing and let everyone feel a part of OUR board? 

keep in mind, these are the results from ONE test.  what were they testing?  we don't know.  All we know is something didn't match up at one point.  it doesn't rule out everything.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1752 on: February 19, 2009, 12:18:33 PM »

that makes no sense. they took hair and buccal swabs from all the anthonys. they have caylees complete dna from jesses paternity test. they always take larger samples than they need in case multiple tests have to be run. they can run any test they want, they have everyones complete dna profiles. its the fbi, they dont screw around.
That is my point exactly.  They have all the evidence they need.  Why they chose this test to perform I do not know, I am not their scientist, but aparently its what they chose to do and the results they have they must be pretty certain of otherwise they would have tested again and again and again!

Its not like the just have a tip piece of hair from Caylee and a skin cell from Lee.  They have the mother load of DNA on Caylee and they have the DNA through warrant from Lee.

*shrugs* i dont get the salacious focus, like le said, 'if her lips are moving, shes lying'. why believe her now despite the fbi results?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1753 on: February 19, 2009, 12:19:50 PM »

islandmonkey prayers from me for your dad. Take care, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Thanks NRCG~It just makes me sick, he retires next month and is moving to the beach to be near us, and if something happened now-I just couldn't take it, he has always done so much for me and the kids, all I want is too see him bumming on the beach, playing with his grandkids, grilling and of course his favorite pastime, watching all the girls in kini's (he is a man afterall )

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: February 19, 2009, 12:20:20 PM »

The sad part for me with the father is some family out there never got to love Caylee, and if Caylee were alive she would have been deprived of knowing her father and his family, that to me is very sad.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1755 on: February 19, 2009, 12:20:35 PM »

I AM NOT TRYING TO FLAUNT CREDENTIALS.  I'M JUST SAYIN' IF YOU'RE NOT AN EXPERT, DON'T ACT LIKE ONE AND SPREAD LIES!!! geez louise
Please not when and where and what post I ever claimed to be an expert?  It is YOU who claimed an expert was on here last night posting against the FBI evidence, I asked YOU to provide that link, you came back with Turbo.

Never once did I ever claim to be an expert, in fact in one of my many posts to you I stated that I am not a scientist.....but the FBI scientists ARE EXPERTS, yet you want to disprove them.  WHY!?!?!!!??????

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1756 on: February 19, 2009, 12:21:31 PM »

Lee is not the father.

So why in the heck would he refuse to give his DNA, since there is no indication that he helped dispose of Caylee???? This is really bothering me...There HAS to be a reason for this....is he involved in another crime(s)? or what??

I really don't know.   

My thoughts are:

He knew there was a chance he was the father.
He is an a**hole.
He knew he was not involved in the crime and felt it was an intrusion.
He didn't want his DNA profile entered in CODIS for some reason.

(Was it entered into CODIS? I don't know the criteria.)

I remember you, Caylee.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: February 19, 2009, 12:21:55 PM »

#
Return to top

Now that is really scary. Even when you spell it all out, sorry I wasted my time finding sources. I guess it's better reading to think Lee was doing Casey than the truth
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1758 on: February 19, 2009, 12:22:13 PM »

Lee is not the father.

Maybe Lee didn't want his DNA in some databank to be used against him at a later date. IDK, JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1759 on: February 19, 2009, 12:22:44 PM »

It is you who are spreading the false information. Disagree with me all you want, but seriously are you going to disagree with what that piece of paper states?  Do you follow this case?  Do you know all the evidence that has been collected?  Do you know all the crap that they have collected?  Do you know for fact that this test is wrong????  No you don't, yet you want to make everyone believe that it is. 

I will ask you this again, why do you have the need to want to peg Lee as the father? What satisfaction will that give you?

I am not spreading false information, I am stating and posting the links to where it can be found in the doc dump from the FBI.  Last time I checked, neither one of us was on the FBI payroll and did not have all the information other than that which they have provided thus far since day 1 of this entire fiasco.  If they say no then I am gonna roll with that.

there will be more info released.  I have followed this case from the beginning.  Just because I don't post every little thought I have like some, doesn't mean that I'm not right on top of things.  I have seen you argue with other members and appreciate the "following" you have on here, but I am allowed to disagree.  And I do.  And I'm DONE. with this conversation at least.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.