April 18, 2024, 05:13:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 406790 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: February 19, 2009, 01:56:26 PM »

Okay monkeys...someone give me some insight here....

Lee is not the father.

So why in the heck would he refuse to give his DNA, since there is no indication that he helped dispose of Caylee???? This is really bothering me...There HAS to be a reason for this....is he involved in another crime(s)? or what??
Some people consider it a big invasion of privacy.  A lot of people refuse on principle.  Could be as simple as this.

I understand that....but if my loved one was missing I'd do anything to help. And if someone knocked at my door right now asking for dna to clear me or whatever, i'd give it, b/c i have nothing to hide. I just don't think "principle" applies here b/c it was his neice.

I guess I'm saying that if I had nothing to hide, I'd gladly give up my DNA....
Not having anything to hide and having your DNA on file forever is something else.  What if down the road, Big Brother, decides to use all the information that has been collected on DNA samples to do something you may not agree with.   It's a view many have, just saying.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: February 19, 2009, 01:57:24 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....

I think it was Annie's document from the latest doc dump, that I was reading.  And was surprised to read that Annie said Caylee had and would get bad anxiety seperation if KC tried to leave.  I think it implied even if it was just in another room.  Any of you guys cop on to that?  And if so, what do you think.

I think it is common at that age. If KC left her alot, it could have made her anxiety even worse. We know she left Caylee alot with her mom, but being she didn't work and CA did, I would expect that atleast during the daytime, she spent mostly with Caylee. It's most likely at night & on weekends that she left Caylee w/ C&G. I was a little surprised to read that comment though, but I thinks it's possible. I don't remember if it refers to a time frame of when this was happening, but I'd imagine it was fairly recently to before she "went missing", or atleast she was last seen.

Also kids can be fickle. One day she might cry for her mom and the next she might say "see ya."

That's probably true. It also depends on what's going on when she was trying to leave. It could also add to KC's "anxiety" knowing Caylee would give her a hard time if she tried to leave. Caylee wasn't even 3 yet, and at her age temper tantrums & seperation anxiety are a pretty "normal" thing at that age. Being KC wasn't her sole caregiver, she probably did have a hard time dealing with it. Being CA was the way she was, she probably handled it differently than KC, and that could have made it even harder for KC to deal with it. Just saying, there was lots of different issues going on between KC & CA and then KC & Caylee. Probably not a good situation for anyone, and Caylee paid the ultimate price in the end. This is just my opinion though, not saying it's a fact.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1922 on: February 19, 2009, 01:58:22 PM »

I think it was Annie's document from the latest doc dump, that I was reading.  And was surprised to read that Annie said Caylee had and would get bad anxiety seperation if KC tried to leave.  I think it implied even if it was just in another room.  Any of you guys cop on to that?  And if so, what do you think.

maybe little Caylee had felt the horror of being left alone...and feared it!
Poor baby...we will never really know what she might have suffered in her short life.

I don't know a lot about seperation anxiety, but I use to have a doberman who "wined" a lot.  and the vet said that he had seperation anxiety..and I asked the vet what that was and he said it is from the puppy being taken away from him mother at a young age.  You think it would be like that for a baby?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: February 19, 2009, 01:58:42 PM »

I saw that.There is a period of time when kids are clingy to the familiar, especially if they are around strangers ( KCs friends?), or get bad vibes from certain people. Also kids who are fearful of being abandoned can be clingy, or if they have not spent enough quality time with person they are clinging to...she may have been vying for KCs attention. I really don't find that has any significance, Annie may have thought so cause she may not be around kids though.

Maybe Annie was talking about a much younger Caylee. Didn't KC and Annie have some type of falling out and didn't hang out much in recent times?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1924 on: February 19, 2009, 01:59:45 PM »

Anthony P.I. Gave Conflicting Statements To Investigators
Thursday, February 19, 2009 – updated: 12:45 pm EST February 19, 2009

<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthony family's private eye, Dominic Casey, gave conflicting statements to investigators under oath about what he was doing at the scene a month before Caylee Anthony's remains were found there and he was being represented at the time by the Anthony family's attorney.

The Anthonys' private eye also told investigators, under oath, that he did not know he was being videotaped by another private investigator, Jim Hoover, although at times it looks as though he's being videotaped from close up. Mr. Casey called Hoover a "sneaky devil."
The statement was the first Dominic Casey gave to investigators. There's a second one that the judge hasn't decided whether to release yet.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18751052/detail.html

I am reading this now, and as far as I am concerned he is a LIAR.  He does not tell LE how he was picking things up and cutting bags open.

I wonder if he told the truth in the second one.. I think they need to pull his PI license for lying to LE.under oath at that... JMO

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: February 19, 2009, 01:59:47 PM »

Searching, a lesser degree pretty much only if she admits what she did, yup

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1926 on: February 19, 2009, 02:00:08 PM »

I think it is common at that age. If KC left her alot, it could have made her anxiety even worse. We know she left Caylee alot with her mom, but being she didn't work and CA did, I would expect that atleast during the daytime, she spent mostly with Caylee. It's most likely at night & on weekends that she left Caylee w/ C&G. I was a little surprised to read that comment though, but I thinks it's possible. I don't remember if it refers to a time frame of when this was happening, but I'd imagine it was fairly recently to before she "went missing", or atleast she was last seen.

Also kids can be fickle. One day she might cry for her mom and the next she might say "see ya."

That's probably true. It also depends on what's going on when she was trying to leave. It could also add to KC's "anxiety" knowing Caylee would give her a hard time if she tried to leave. Caylee wasn't even 3 yet, and at her age temper tantrums & seperation anxiety are a pretty "normal" thing at that age. Being KC wasn't her sole caregiver, she probably did have a hard time dealing with it. Being CA was the way she was, she probably handled it differently than KC, and that could have made it even harder for KC to deal with it. Just saying, there was lots of different issues going on between KC & CA and then KC & Caylee. Probably not a good situation for anyone, and Caylee paid the ultimate price in the end. This is just my opinion though, not saying it's a fact.

Yep, I can definitely see Cindy undermining Casey in front of Caylee. Oh, you don;t have to do that. Oh, don't cry. Come to "mamaw."

My mom treated my daughter like a baby long after she wasn't anymore. But once I talked to her about it, she stopped.

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1927 on: February 19, 2009, 02:00:22 PM »

Just thinking out load - maybe with all the meds CA is/was taking, perhaps she's planning on releasing a video entitled, "Girls Gone Mild"?

Do No Evil 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1928 on: February 19, 2009, 02:00:30 PM »

Lee is not the father.

So why in the heck would he refuse to give his DNA, since there is no indication that he helped dispose of Caylee???? This is really bothering me...There HAS to be a reason for this....is he involved in another crime(s)? or what??
Maybe Lee didn't want his DNA in some databank to be used against him at a later date. IDK, JMO JSM

I had the "pleasure" of speaking with one of Lee's "friends" allegedly at Topix She said he didn't wanna give his dna up because he is "a smart boy".  sheesh, interpret that one how you will.  kinda pisssed me off.

From being so precise about your information about the DNA... to... posting something that cannot be proven.  You have no idea who you were speaking to....no matter WHAT THEY SAY...OR WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE....on the ...B.S./Argumentive FORUM (TOPIX).   This is nothing but repetitive gossip, and back stabbing  and besides the ...person...that claimed to be 'Lee's Friend' obviously is not one, or they would have not been blabbing their coversation with Lee....if it indeed took place.

I stated that it was hearsay.  I can state hearsay as long as I point it out as such.  Do not take attitude with me.  Here comes the gang up....

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: February 19, 2009, 02:00:57 PM »

Interesting b/c KC said in an LE interview that Caylee never gets upset with her leaving. Remember the supposed phone call from Caylee to her the day before she was arrested??
Yes I remember that Boo! We know that phone call never happened though. Everything KC says is like a game, and we have to figure out when she's telling the truth, and when she isn't! 

I don't like the KC game, it's not a fun game!

RIP Sweet Puppy
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: February 19, 2009, 02:01:09 PM »

Interesting b/c KC said in an LE interview that Caylee never gets upset with her leaving. Remember the supposed phone call from Caylee to her the day before she was arrested??

I seriously think KC had low self esteem issues when it came to parenting Caylee because of her own mothers belittling her. I thought that interview was very telling and sad as to how she thought of her relationship with Caylee was. I do feel sorry for her in that respect because Cindy never built KC up to be a good mom and never gave her any life skills... I hope the defense doesn't run there but I am betting they will. Ultimately it is up to all of us as adults to overcome our childhoods, no family is perfect, there's stuff we all need to work on I guess KC was just too lazy too
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: February 19, 2009, 02:01:38 PM »

Searching, a lesser degree pretty much only if she admits what she did, yup

Thank you Capp, that's what I was wondering...and thinking... I think she needs to go for the 1st degree...we never know what her defense will do though...

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1932 on: February 19, 2009, 02:02:02 PM »

Dolce, you are AWESOME!!! You make me smile.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1933 on: February 19, 2009, 02:02:17 PM »

Anthony P.I. Gave Conflicting Statements To Investigators
Thursday, February 19, 2009 – updated: 1:04 pm EST February 19, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthony family's private eye, Dominic Casey, gave conflicting statements to investigators under oath (read transcript) about what he was doing at the scene a month before Caylee Anthony's remains were found there and he was being represented at the time by the Anthony family's attorney.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: P.I. Gave Conflicting Statements
READ TRANSCRIPT: Detectives Interview Dominic Casey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominic Casey first told investigators what he first told Eyewitness News, that he had gone to the scene on November 15 merely to determine whether it was a teen hangout as one of Casey's old friends had said. But Dominic Casey could not explain what relevance that would have, since it had been years since Casey was a teenager.

Then, Dominic Casey told investigators he got a call from a psychic the same morning he'd planned to go there that Caylee's remains were in the woods.

Dominic Casey also gave conflicting reports as to who he was talking to on the phone. First it was a psychic, then, when he was asked about talking to his sick daughter, which is what he first told Eyewitness News, he added his daughter to the list of people he was talking to at the scene.

Dominic Casey also told investigators he went to a house nearby based on the psychic tip to look in the culvert, but the video does not show him at the culvert; it shows him digging and poking right next to the house.

The Anthonys' private eye also told investigators, under oath, that he did not know he was being videotaped by another private investigator, Jim Hoover, although at times it looks as though he's being videotaped from close up. Mr. Casey called Hoover a "sneaky devil."

The statement was the first Dominic Casey gave to investigators. There's a second one that the judge hasn't decided whether to release yet.

I am reading the first one now. It's 80 pages long!

Brandi - was the statement released yesterday?  I must have missed it, do you have a link, please?

Released today: http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18750982/detail.html

Look at page 74 and page 75. Who else would have told him not to call 911 first if he found a body, except for Baez???!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: February 19, 2009, 02:02:37 PM »

........OMG......Dom Casey has overdosed on Anthony Koolaid

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: February 19, 2009, 02:03:23 PM »

About the box of newspaper clippings, too, I found it odd that they went into the attic for them.  I didn't see anything else taken from the attic.  I wonder what made them look up there?
Didn't Cindy or Casey (think it was her) say that they had the newspaper clipping from the fathers death?  I think that might be the reason for the search.
Yes.  And the attic would be a good place to keep them.  For those that asked, attic was searched because every inch of the house was searched.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1936 on: February 19, 2009, 02:04:03 PM »

Just finished the interview with D Casey. I have no doubt in my mind that if he would have found Caylee's remains, he would have taken them and would have gotten rid of all evidence, with the blessing of George and Cindy. I am sick to my stomach, and whatever karma is coming their way, will not be soon enough for me.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1937 on: February 19, 2009, 02:04:53 PM »

Look at page 74 and page 75. Who else would have told him not to call 911 first if he found a body, except for Baez???!

Kind of what it sounds like to me ... so did Casey tell Baez where the body was and that's how DC knew where to look and not the "psychic"? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1938 on: February 19, 2009, 02:04:59 PM »

please excuse my SIG LINE x's...my smiley site is down today 
Poky Little Puppy was my Son's fav!!

I AM GETTING READYYYY 4 the COUNTDownnnnnnnn!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: February 19, 2009, 02:05:26 PM »

Lee is not the father.

Maybe Lee didn't want his DNA in some databank to be used against him at a later date. IDK, JMO JSM

I had the "pleasure" of speaking with one of Lee's "friends" allegedly at Topix She said he didn't wanna give his dna up because he is "a smart boy".  sheesh, interpret that one how you will.  kinda pisssed me off.

From being so precise about your information about the DNA... to... posting something that cannot be proven.  You have no idea who you were speaking to....no matter WHAT THEY SAY...OR WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE....on the ...B.S./Argumentive FORUM (TOPIX).   This is nothing but repetitive gossip, and back stabbing  and besides the ...person...that claimed to be 'Lee's Friend' obviously is not one, or they would have not been blabbing their coversation with Lee....if it indeed took place.

I stated that it was hearsay.  I can state hearsay as long as I point it out as such.  Do not take attitude with me.  Here comes the gang up....

ShariVari, would that have by chance been Murph?? as in Michele murphy? I recall her saying something like that when we brought it up to her too...That is why I asked...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.