April 18, 2024, 09:16:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 406800 times)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1940 on: February 19, 2009, 02:06:40 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....

I think it was Annie's document from the latest doc dump, that I was reading.  And was surprised to read that Annie said Caylee had and would get bad anxiety seperation if KC tried to leave.  I think it implied even if it was just in another room.  Any of you guys cop on to that?  And if so, what do you think.

I think it is common at that age. If KC left her alot, it could have made her anxiety even worse. We know she left Caylee alot with her mom, but being she didn't work and CA did, I would expect that atleast during the daytime, she spent mostly with Caylee. It's most likely at night & on weekends that she left Caylee w/ C&G. I was a little surprised to read that comment though, but I thinks it's possible. I don't remember if it refers to a time frame of when this was happening, but I'd imagine it was fairly recently to before she "went missing", or atleast she was last seen.

My little great nephew is 2 and he is like that with him mom too.  My sister watches him during the day 3 days out of the week.  The other 2 when he has to go to daycare, he gives my niece a hard time.  And if she is dropping him off with me to go out, she has to sneak.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1941 on: February 19, 2009, 02:14:44 PM »

The day your grandchild's remains are found, you are at a swanky hotel on ABC's dime, making deals, can't get more disgusting than this for me.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1942 on: February 19, 2009, 02:14:52 PM »

Okay monkeys...someone give me some insight here....

Lee is not the father.

So why in the heck would he refuse to give his DNA, since there is no indication that he helped dispose of Caylee???? This is really bothering me...There HAS to be a reason for this....is he involved in another crime(s)? or what??
Maybe Lee didn't want his DNA in some databank to be used against him at a later date. IDK, JMO JSM

I had the "pleasure" of speaking with one of Lee's "friends" allegedly at Topix She said he didn't wanna give his dna up because he is "a smart boy".  sheesh, interpret that one how you will.  kinda pisssed me off.

From being so precise about your information about the DNA... to... posting something that cannot be proven.  You have no idea who you were speaking to....no matter WHAT THEY SAY...OR WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE....on the ...B.S./Argumentive FORUM (TOPIX).   This is nothing but repetitive gossip, and back stabbing  and besides the ...person...that claimed to be 'Lee's Friend' obviously is not one, or they would have not been blabbing their coversation with Lee....if it indeed took place.

I stated that it was hearsay.  I can state hearsay as long as I point it out as such.  Do not take attitude with me.  Here comes the gang up....

Why are you so combative? Maybe you need a nap! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1943 on: February 19, 2009, 02:15:03 PM »

Lee is not the father.

So why in the heck would he refuse to give his DNA, since there is no indication that he helped dispose of Caylee???? This is really bothering me...There HAS to be a reason for this....is he involved in another crime(s)? or what??
Maybe Lee didn't want his DNA in some databank to be used against him at a later date. IDK, JMO JSM

I had the "pleasure" of speaking with one of Lee's "friends" allegedly at Topix She said he didn't wanna give his dna up because he is "a smart boy".  sheesh, interpret that one how you will.  kinda pisssed me off.

From being so precise about your information about the DNA... to... posting something that cannot be proven.  You have no idea who you were speaking to....no matter WHAT THEY SAY...OR WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE....on the ...B.S./Argumentive FORUM (TOPIX).   This is nothing but repetitive gossip, and back stabbing  and besides the ...person...that claimed to be 'Lee's Friend' obviously is not one, or they would have not been blabbing their coversation with Lee....if it indeed took place.

I stated that it was hearsay.  I can state hearsay as long as I point it out as such.  Do not take attitude with me.  Here comes the gang up....

ShariVari, would that have by chance been Murph?? as in Michele murphy? I recall her saying something like that when we brought it up to her too...That is why I asked...

YES!  It was her  Murph_!!  Thanks!

I really appreciate the way you fellow monkeys have helped me remember and have backed me up today.  Seems if you don't agree with certain people just because of WHO they are in here, you get attacked.  Bless those who speak what they believe, even when it may not be popular.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: February 19, 2009, 02:17:14 PM »

And the language and attitude by George to LE the day they came with a search warrant, I'm sickened by it. They were more worried about a mess then the truth. Gee, maybe because they already knew the truth.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1945 on: February 19, 2009, 02:17:25 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....

I think it was Annie's document from the latest doc dump, that I was reading.  And was surprised to read that Annie said Caylee had and would get bad anxiety seperation if KC tried to leave.  I think it implied even if it was just in another room.  Any of you guys cop on to that?  And if so, what do you think.

I think it is common at that age. If KC left her alot, it could have made her anxiety even worse. We know she left Caylee alot with her mom, but being she didn't work and CA did, I would expect that atleast during the daytime, she spent mostly with Caylee. It's most likely at night & on weekends that she left Caylee w/ C&G. I was a little surprised to read that comment though, but I thinks it's possible. I don't remember if it refers to a time frame of when this was happening, but I'd imagine it was fairly recently to before she "went missing", or atleast she was last seen.

Interesting b/c KC said in an LE interview that Caylee never gets upset with her leaving. Remember the supposed phone call from Caylee to her the day before she was arrested??

Yes I do remember her saying that to Yuri Melich.  She added something to the effect that if she were to get upset she would be more apt to be upset re Cindy.

That's right!!!!  You guys are so good.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: February 19, 2009, 02:17:50 PM »

Look at page 74 and page 75. Who else would have told him not to call 911 first if he found a body, except for Baez???!

Kind of what it sounds like to me ... so did Casey tell Baez where the body was and that's how DC knew where to look and not the "psychic"? 

Yesterday it came out that CINDY admitted to investigators when they arrived at the Anthony home after Caylee's remains were found that SHE "SENT SOMEONE" there the month before - at time George was markedly upset & told to go to patio & who was out there with him none other than Dominic Casey & Hoover

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: February 19, 2009, 02:18:14 PM »

please excuse my SIG LINE x's...my smiley site is down today 
Poky Little Puppy was my Son's fav!!

I AM GETTING READYYYY 4 the COUNTDownnnnnnnn!! 

Can we count fast today???....i dont know how much more of this bickering I can take    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1948 on: February 19, 2009, 02:18:51 PM »

YES!  It was her  Murph_!!  Thanks!

I really appreciate the way you fellow monkeys have helped me remember and have backed me up today.  Seems if you don't agree with certain people just because of WHO they are in here, you get attacked.  Bless those who speak what they believe, even when it may not be popular.
Geez get a grip. You didn't will the Pulitzer, someone just answered your question. No one is ganging up or siding with you against anyone. We are all Monkeys with the same goal, to see justice for Caylee.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: February 19, 2009, 02:19:21 PM »

I'm sorry but I am not going back and read, I keep getting booted, so if I bring up something that's already been brought up just throw some nanners at me.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: February 19, 2009, 02:19:34 PM »

misitx5

My prayers to you. Ihave a niece thats been a parole officer and because one person a republican is holding out on his vote. she may loose her job by july. they are giving pink slips. this is so sad everywhere you look the economy is getting everybody so hard. Now unemployment has skyrocketed to the point where they are hiring people to work for them to keep up with the influx of people applying. I myslef am laid off and living on the meager amount unemployment gives. I am single so it's not as difficult for me as it is for those of you with families. My heartfelt prayers to those with children being affected by the layoffs.
I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS
misskatie
Nicest post of the day.

Prayers also to those with the employment issues, DH and I are self employed....even tho our industry is pretty much a "must have" for most families, we are also affected. Somehow, when people have to choose between paying the furnace bill or putting food on the table, the food wins, and our bank account suffers. But, ya know what? I make a special point to be kind to those customers when I have to call them and remind them about their bill. And I wait way too long (usually 45 days) to call them. know why?

Because I also have to choose between food and bills. "Let's see, do we want electricity this month, or pay the dentist?". And, I get the same kind of calls I have to make. I just thank God my mom taught me to can anything I can get my hands on, and that our family has farmers and we have 2 freezers. I also thank God that my some of our kids are close enough for us to share.

Sorry to be so Off Topic, but I wanted some of you to know that you're not alone, and that the people you "owe" to understand..cos they're going thru it themselves.

Trying to catch-up havent made it far...I stepped out to get groceries and am wayyy behind...

Just wanting to say Thank You and let you know these posts were not missed!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: February 19, 2009, 02:19:51 PM »

Look at page 74 and page 75. Who else would have told him not to call 911 first if he found a body, except for Baez???!

Kind of what it sounds like to me ... so did Casey tell Baez where the body was and that's how DC knew where to look and not the "psychic"? 

Yesterday it came out that CINDY admitted to investigators when they arrived at the Anthony home after Caylee's remains were found that SHE "SENT SOMEONE" there the month before - at time George was markedly upset & told to go to patio & who was out there with him none other than Dominic Casey & Hoover
Reading this interview, it spoke volumns to me about what the Anthony clan knew, I am so angry I'm going to take a walk, to calm down.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1952 on: February 19, 2009, 02:20:18 PM »

Can we count fast today???....i dont know how much more of this bickering I can take    
Me either Leroy

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: February 19, 2009, 02:21:14 PM »

I know Cindy should just keep her mouth shut ( well she must've learned that by now). Apparently DC was just checking to see if that was a party spot as Kio had said when he got the call from pyscic, wonder what phone records reveal. Also LE was interested in the convo at the Ritz with ABC chick...hmmmm
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1954 on: February 19, 2009, 02:21:35 PM »

Lee is not the father.

Why are you so combative? Maybe you need a nap! 

boomonkey, you are the one who started all this!  funny you should say that.

I was defending myself once again from GramaMonkey.   Earlier, you laughed at what I said, now you keep spouting about how much you love Dolce.  As much as i enjoy reading about Dolce's job of writing checks for hubby's business, having her own driver, Manolo Blahnik shoes, Ethan Allen furniture, twins, etc, I am here to discuss the Caylee case, not play favorites.  You are doing exactly what other monkeys said they did not like while you were out, I suggest you read  back.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: February 19, 2009, 02:21:40 PM »

Hi JSM, so upset after reading this interview, I may need one of your Miller Light beer, and I don't like beer.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1956 on: February 19, 2009, 02:21:53 PM »

ill bump it for you leroy, im a sheep like that.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: February 19, 2009, 02:21:58 PM »

Maybe GA was upset at CA for saying she "sent someone", she probably wasn't supposed to admit that! I dunno, what on earth would he be pi$$ed off about? Well maybe you'd think he was pi$$ed at KC, but I didn't get the impression that was who/what he was mad about!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1958 on: February 19, 2009, 02:22:08 PM »

misitx5

My prayers to you. Ihave a niece thats been a parole officer and because one person a republican is holding out on his vote. she may loose her job by july. they are giving pink slips. this is so sad everywhere you look the economy is getting everybody so hard. Now unemployment has skyrocketed to the point where they are hiring people to work for them to keep up with the influx of people applying. I myslef am laid off and living on the meager amount unemployment gives. I am single so it's not as difficult for me as it is for those of you with families. My heartfelt prayers to those with children being affected by the layoffs.
I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS
misskatie
Nicest post of the day.

Prayers also to those with the employment issues, DH and I are self employed....even tho our industry is pretty much a "must have" for most families, we are also affected. Somehow, when people have to choose between paying the furnace bill or putting food on the table, the food wins, and our bank account suffers. But, ya know what? I make a special point to be kind to those customers when I have to call them and remind them about their bill. And I wait way too long (usually 45 days) to call them. know why?

Because I also have to choose between food and bills. "Let's see, do we want electricity this month, or pay the dentist?". And, I get the same kind of calls I have to make. I just thank God my mom taught me to can anything I can get my hands on, and that our family has farmers and we have 2 freezers. I also thank God that my some of our kids are close enough for us to share.

Sorry to be so Off Topic, but I wanted some of you to know that you're not alone, and that the people you "owe" to understand..cos they're going thru it themselves.

Trying to catch-up havent made it far...I stepped out to get groceries and am wayyy behind...

Just wanting to say Thank You and let you know these posts were not missed!!!

Thanks mist! Good to see some positive vibes....

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: February 19, 2009, 02:22:23 PM »

Me either Leroy

Yes there is a lot of poop on here, I am standing on my tippy toes and the stench is unbelievable!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.