March 28, 2024, 06:59:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 404700 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1960 on: February 19, 2009, 02:22:36 PM »

Look at page 74 and page 75. Who else would have told him not to call 911 first if he found a body, except for Baez???!

Kind of what it sounds like to me ... so did Casey tell Baez where the body was and that's how DC knew where to look and not the "psychic"? 

Yesterday it came out that CINDY admitted to investigators when they arrived at the Anthony home after Caylee's remains were found that SHE "SENT SOMEONE" there the month before - at time George was markedly upset & told to go to patio & who was out there with him none other than Dominic Casey & Hoover
Reading this interview, it spoke volumns to me about what the Anthony clan knew, I am so angry I'm going to take a walk, to calm down.

The whole time she was begging for money and trying to shame LE to go on a wild goose chase, SHE KNEW!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1961 on: February 19, 2009, 02:23:12 PM »

Yup .. that's the song she was referring to, I bet.

SS, I answered you twice in my thread in my sig line. Have you seen?

I haven't yet...shoveling snow but almost done...will check and see soon 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: February 19, 2009, 02:23:16 PM »

Look at page 74 and page 75. Who else would have told him not to call 911 first if he found a body, except for Baez???!

Kind of what it sounds like to me ... so did Casey tell Baez where the body was and that's how DC knew where to look and not the "psychic"? 

Yesterday it came out that CINDY admitted to investigators when they arrived at the Anthony home after Caylee's remains were found that SHE "SENT SOMEONE" there the month before - at time George was markedly upset & told to go to patio & who was out there with him none other than Dominic Casey & Hoover
Reading this interview, it spoke volumns to me about what the Anthony clan knew, I am so angry I'm going to take a walk, to calm down.

I hear that Rose - its infuriating!   BUT like I said the moment ALL the Anthony's mouths started moving....THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.   Earlier this morning I posted a few pertinent questions that should be asked after hearing Cindy admit she sent DC to the woods in November - this just confirms it

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1963 on: February 19, 2009, 02:23:35 PM »

Okay monkeys...someone give me some insight here....

Lee is not the father.

So why in the heck would he refuse to give his DNA, since there is no indication that he helped dispose of Caylee???? This is really bothering me...There HAS to be a reason for this....is he involved in another crime(s)? or what??
Maybe Lee didn't want his DNA in some databank to be used against him at a later date. IDK, JMO JSM

I had the "pleasure" of speaking with one of Lee's "friends" allegedly at Topix She said he didn't wanna give his dna up because he is "a smart boy".  sheesh, interpret that one how you will.  kinda pisssed me off.

From being so precise about your information about the DNA... to... posting something that cannot be proven.  You have no idea who you were speaking to....no matter WHAT THEY SAY...OR WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE....on the ...B.S./Argumentive FORUM (TOPIX).   This is nothing but repetitive gossip, and back stabbing  and besides the ...person...that claimed to be 'Lee's Friend' obviously is not one, or they would have not been blabbing their coversation with Lee....if it indeed took place.

I stated that it was hearsay.  I can state hearsay as long as I point it out as such.  Do not take attitude with me.  Here comes the gang up....

ShariVari, would that have by chance been Murph?? as in Michele murphy? I recall her saying something like that when we brought it up to her too...That is why I asked...

YES!  It was her  Murph_!!  Thanks!

I really appreciate the way you fellow monkeys have helped me remember and have backed me up today.  Seems if you don't agree with certain people just because of WHO they are in here, you get attacked.  Bless those who speak what they believe, even when it may not be popular.

Well, I was just replying because we discussed her a bit yesterday  since she does have a statement in doc dumps and amazingly enough,after saying how great CA and GA are, she and Annie I believe it was Annie, have identical *stories*.. at this point I find ANYTHING said by her to be in the least suspect.. JMO

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1964 on: February 19, 2009, 02:24:15 PM »

Yeah, I posted this yesterday, as I was reading that doc:

Just sick, I tell you.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1965 on: February 19, 2009, 02:24:37 PM »

boomonkey, you are the one who started all this!  funny you should say that.

I was defending myself once again from GramaMonkey.   Earlier, you laughed at what I said, now you keep spouting about how much you love Dolce.  As much as i enjoy reading about Dolce's job of writing checks for hubby's business, having her own driver, Manolo Blahnik shoes, Ethan Allen furniture, twins, etc, I am here to discuss the Caylee case, not play favorites.  You are doing exactly what other monkeys said they did not like while you were out, I suggest you read  back.

Nooo, I love you more!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1966 on: February 19, 2009, 02:24:45 PM »

Hi JSM, so upset after reading this interview, I may need one of your Miller Light beer, and I don't like beer.
No Rose I am on my way to the pharmacy to get my xanax refilled. I will give you a Miller lite when I get home from work. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1967 on: February 19, 2009, 02:24:50 PM »

The whole time she was begging for money and trying to shame LE to go on a wild goose chase, SHE KNEW!!!
How, how does one live with themselves, because I know I could not. The lying and everything else is just plain evil.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1968 on: February 19, 2009, 02:25:05 PM »

Wonder if the answers are on the tape that is not released....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: February 19, 2009, 02:25:51 PM »

JSM is going to smoke, I will see you in the next cage. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: February 19, 2009, 02:26:20 PM »

Yeah, I posted this yesterday, as I was reading that doc:

Just sick, I tell you.

They will all have their day when they be sent to the devil's den....none of them will ever see Caylee again

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1971 on: February 19, 2009, 02:26:23 PM »

I got more out of this doc than anything yesterday. Really shows how things were playing out. LE was not happy. Sounded like DC was squirming! I can't wait to see the second interview.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1972 on: February 19, 2009, 02:26:35 PM »

I'm right behind ya!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1973 on: February 19, 2009, 02:26:58 PM »

Hi JSM, so upset after reading this interview, I may need one of your Miller Light beer, and I don't like beer.
No Rose I am on my way to the pharmacy to get my xanax refilled. I will give you a Miller lite when I get home from work. 
Matter of fact I just took a piece of my xanax, to calm down, will be waiting for the beer.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: February 19, 2009, 02:27:34 PM »

Matter of fact I just took a piece of my xanax, to calm down, will be waiting for the beer.
Hahaha, 12 pack tonight

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1975 on: February 19, 2009, 02:28:15 PM »

How, how does one live with themselves, because I know I could not. The lying and everything else is just plain evil.

Totally agree......
All the a's unfortunately are worthless  beings...
Poor Caylee.................-(

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: February 19, 2009, 02:28:15 PM »

I also got more from this interview, then the docs.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1977 on: February 19, 2009, 02:28:41 PM »

smoke em if you've got em...       

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1978 on: February 19, 2009, 02:29:13 PM »

I remember you, Caylee.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1979 on: February 19, 2009, 02:29:35 PM »

smoke em if you've got em...       
See my avi...and newfie has backups!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.