March 19, 2024, 02:24:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320556 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2009, 09:39:59 PM »

You don't hear much about the little boy, I wonder if he was abused, and who knows what info he has told, probably a lot. I could have sworn I read that the bio mother's boyfriend made a comment about when it was time to go back to the father's house Haleigh would fuss about having to go back.

yes, I heard that also and that terrifies me because that is how my son acted when he knew he was due a visitation with his father, I called my therapist and he told me that fear of specific persons or places is a number one indicator of molestation.........turns out he was right Although, once he told me he was scared I NEVER let him visit again.......
Island If I could,  I would HUG you right now. I can't even fathom what your mind has been through, let alone what your Son has been through.

Thanks Deenie~maybe that explains why my mind is mush now.....but, he is doing great now, but there will always be lingering issues in our future-we just trust God will continue to heal those wounds and in the meantime, I feel like at least we can help raise awareness of what to look for so others don't have to go thru the same hell on earth {{{hugs}}}

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2009, 09:42:45 PM »

You don't hear much about the little boy, I wonder if he was abused, and who knows what info he has told, probably a lot. I could have sworn I read that the bio mother's boyfriend made a comment about when it was time to go back to the father's house Haleigh would fuss about having to go back.

yes, I heard that also and that terrifies me because that is how my son acted when he knew he was due a visitation with his father, I called my therapist and he told me that fear of specific persons or places is a number one indicator of molestation.........turns out he was right Although, once he told me he was scared I NEVER let him visit again.......
Hope your dad is doing fine. Right from the start Ron bothered me, I hope I'm wrong with my feelings.

Thanks~he did well on his stress test today, so I am praying it's the statin's he take that are making him feel this way. Ron has always bothered me too..........other than the obvious, I feel there is something else and I just can't put my finger on it yet.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2009, 09:42:57 PM »

If Geraldo's photo of Haleigh being beat up is accurate, how come there wasn't a police report?  We have found reports on everything else.  Is it possible that it would be sealed because she is a minor?  Florida has such open records I am curious.

Did he show a picture? 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2009, 09:44:16 PM »

If Geraldo's photo of Haleigh being beat up is accurate, how come there wasn't a police report?  We have found reports on everything else.  Is it possible that it would be sealed because she is a minor?  Florida has such open records I am curious.

There IS one photo of her that I noticed what looks like bruises from fingers on her right arm....it's the one that shows her birthmark on the side of her face.....D@MN, I go look because I noticed it days ago and it looks like someone grabbed her way too hard and firmly gripped her arm.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18711660/detail.html

I can't copy it, but it is photo 15 of 19........some other monkey take a look and tell me what you see, I'd love another opinion

I can't copy it either ARR - I see what looks like a Indian rug burn - when one's arm is grabbed and the skin is twisted in opposite directions. Leaves a Purplish skin burn. Due to the capillaries directly under the skin are broken. For God Sakes - Hmm.

I do see too that Haleigh is either eating something that is runny - such as melted chocolate, or BBQ Sauce. If you look at her face under her bottom lip - spots.
I can't tell if it is Food or Impetigo.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2009, 09:47:39 PM »

Klaas he clearly believes that Ronald beat up Haleigh but he didn't outright state "I know he did it"?

deenie, I didn't hear what you are referring to in the Geraldo broadcast on Bill O Reilly, but I may have missed the very beginning. I was on a work call that finished late.

tcumom, you are welcome. I hope you have a good night and you and your family are doing well.

Speaking of O Reilly and Geraldo.. I was looking to see if the Geraldo being discussed was online and found this.. Im sorry, I can not help myself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaeVGiFTKJA&feature=related

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2009, 09:48:33 PM »

There IS one photo of her that I noticed what looks like bruises from fingers on her right arm....it's the one that shows her birthmark on the side of her face.....D@MN, I go look because I noticed it days ago and it looks like someone grabbed her way too hard and firmly gripped her arm.

I can't copy it, but it is photo 15 of 19........some other monkey take a look and tell me what you see, I'd love another opinion

I can't copy it either ARR - I see what looks like a Indian rug burn - when one's arm is grabbed and the skin is twisted in opposite directions. Leaves a Purplish skin burn. Due to the capillaries directly under the skin are broken. For God Sakes - Hmm.

I do see too that Haleigh is either eating something that is runny - such as melted chocolate, or BBQ Sauce. If you look at her face under her bottom lip - spots.

I think it's probably food:

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2009, 09:51:29 PM »

It is more clear when they show it on tv......that isn't the best pic I've seen of it, but on tv you can see individual fingers, at least I did, enough to make a mental not of it anyway.

[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2009, 09:52:07 PM »

Island - Months Back you gave me Your Email  - I saved it -

YOU have Nanners

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2009, 10:03:31 PM »

I hope that Haleigh was not physically abused...God that pisses me off if that happened..
I am not going to believe anything like that until I see pictures, which I don't want to see, or have proof of it...If Geraldo has a picture, then wouldn't it have been reported and wouldn't you all have found that? someone would have seen that report by now, either by one of you monkeys or on WS....I think that the dad does have a mean streak in him, but I feel that he loves his kids...dear God...let her be ok....
Listening to NG now...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2009, 10:12:24 PM »

Island - Months Back you gave me Your Email  - I saved it -

YOU have Nanners

Thanks Deenie~nanners back!

[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2009, 10:23:12 PM »

Hello All,

Its strikes me as odd that they still have the home taped off.  Geez, the Ants were hardly ever booted from their abode, let alone for 10 days (+/-). What's up?

Foggy

P.S. Deenie, don't know if you ever read my thanks for the avi some time ago.  But last night I was very tired and thanked Desi too 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2009, 10:29:00 PM »

Hello All,

Its strikes me as odd that they still have the home taped off.  Geez, the Ants were hardly ever booted from their abode, let alone for 10 days (+/-). What's up?

Foggy

P.S. Deenie, don't know if you ever read my thanks for the avi some time ago.  But last night I was very tired and thanked Desi too 

Good point about the house .  You would certainly think they had searched it completely by now.  Why can't they return?  Why is it still taped off?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2009, 10:29:01 PM »

You know, we don't know what time the Dad came home. The 911 call was made after he came home and we only have Misty's word for this ... and that isn't saying alot.
Anything is possible with him. Is there a time window here ? He could have come home enraged or been set off as soon as he came in. That might explain some of the hinky factor with Misty. Ok, going back to watch NG.
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2009, 10:38:31 PM »

I do not agree with the animosity toward the family. 

The father reminds me of Mark Lunsford.   He wants his daughter back

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2009, 10:42:19 PM »

ok well to me it looks like paint, on her arm and fingers... I do hope I am right

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2009, 10:47:34 PM »

Hello All,

Foggy

Good point about the house .  You would certainly think they had searched it completely by now.  Why can't they return?  Why is it still taped off?

great question, I've been wondering that for about 8 days...........

[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2009, 10:52:47 PM »

I just don't know. This Dad doesn't remind me of Mark Lunsford. Too much of a hot head.
I believe and trust the GrandMa's.
I also know that Lunsford did not have a squeaky clean past, but there were never the allegations of abuse towards Jessie. And his parents were at home when this happened. They were good people. I do think about them even after these few years.
Maybe it's just me, can't warm up to any of these people in this case.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2009, 10:54:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys
I am confused I thought on the news it was said that Crystal and Ronald were never married. Were they Married?

I saw on Misty's brother's old Myspace that he graduated from Freeland High School in Michigan. I checked in the Saginaw County Clerk Site and there is records under the name Croslin.
http://www.saginawcounty.com/scripts/criminal.pl
Clester Leon Croslin Jr  - I think that the County site has a Typo and it is to be Chester.
CHG DISP   COUNT   MCLA/ORDINANCE   CHARGE DESCRIPTION   CHARGE DATE
Nolle Pros   01-00   750.110-B   B & E OCCUP DWELLING   11/30/1983
Guilty Plea   02-00   750.92-B   B & E ATTEMPT OCC DW   3/22/1984

I checked the Michigan OTIS - Offender tracking site and there are NO Croslins in the data base. It searches all State and County Jails and all Michigan Correctional Facilities.

The other Names that came up were Civil Cases - closed in 2000
Name:Croslin, Dawn Renee - plaintiff       
Name:Croslin, Adam Troy - defendant
Appears to be Divorce proceedings
However it does show that Dawn Renee had a PPO issued against Adam

4/26/2000          WR*          FILING FEE WAIVED 00042703 $100.00
4/26/2000         C         CASE FILED WITH CIRCUIT COURT
4/26/2000         -         COMPLAINT AND MTN FOR PPO FILED BY PLAINTIFF
4/26/2000         001         (STAT COLLECTION)
4/26/2000         *         UNSIGNED EX PARTE PPO FWD TO CRTRM WITH FILE
4/28/2000         8EX         EX PARTE PERSONAL PROTECTION ORDER, EXPIRES:
4/28/2000         -         04-27-01
4/28/2000         1LX         (STATISTICAL COLLECTION)
4/28/2000         FDO         FINAL DISPOSITION--OTHER
4/28/2000         RET         FILE RETURNED TO CLERK S OFFICE
4/28/2000         RCO         FILE RETURNED FROM COURT TO CLERK S OFFICE
5/8/2000         SUP         REVIEWED, CLERK S OFFICE SUPERVISOR
3/2/2001         POS         PROOF OF SERVICE: 02/26/2001, ADAM CROSLIN
3/2/2001         SPO         PPO SERVED ON DFDT BY POLICE OFFICER
3/2/2001         -         SERVED BY SGT. HALL OF MIDLAND CO
4/30/2001         *         CONFIRMATION PPO EXPIRED (4-27-01) FILED BY LEIN

*** Was thinking maybe there is Still Ties to Michigan for the Croslin Family

Ok Monkeys trying to catch up but this is crazy to me this is my county ..I know that school oh my goodness...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2009, 10:54:41 PM »

Klaas he clearly believes that Ronald beat up Haleigh but he didn't outright state "I know he did it"?

deenie, I didn't hear what you are referring to in the Geraldo broadcast on Bill O Reilly, but I may have missed the very beginning. I was on a work call that finished late.

tcumom, you are welcome. I hope you have a good night and you and your family are doing well.

If that's true, it could be one reason Haleigh supposedly missed so much school.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2009, 10:57:14 PM »

I don't want to cause any disagreements here. I don't have any real strong feelings about this one way or another and I have been waffling around. One thing we can agree on is that there are way too many SO's near this family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.