March 19, 2024, 03:09:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320564 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1040 on: February 24, 2009, 12:42:36 AM »

Crystals records-PUTNAM COUNTY:

Details:

UCN: 542005MM004466XXAXMX
File Date: 2005-10-12 Judge: PETER T MILLER   
Defense Atty: 

Defendant
SHEFFIELD, CRYSTAL D 
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2005-10-12 1 TRAFFIC CITATION - #2666BQQ-X PDWK PIWOWARSKI 09-8-05 

2005-10-12 1 NO VALID DRIVERS LICENSE 

2005-10-12 2 CORRECTED NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (11-01-2005) 

2005-11-01  DEFENDANT ENTERED PLEA OF GUILTY 1 

2005-11-01  VERDICT OF NO TRIAL 1 

2005-11-01  DEFENDANT APPEARED PRES W/O ATTYFOR NO TRIAL TRIAL 1 

2005-11-01 3 ARR MINUTES - DEFT PRES, WAIVED RIGHT TO COUNSEL 

2005-11-01 3 ARR ENT PLEA OF GUILTY TO DRIVING W/O A VALID D L 

2005-11-01 3 DEFT SWORN, PLEA ACCEPTED, ADJUDICATION OF GUILT W/H 

2005-11-01 3 PROB HRDS - 6 MONTHS 

2005-11-01 3 $241.50 FINE AND COST 

2005-11-01 4 WAIVER OF COUNSEL 

2005-11-01 5 WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO 

2005-11-01 5 CRIMINAL CHARGES IN COUNTY COURT 

2005-11-01 6 ORDER OF PROBATION 

2005-11-01 7 ADJUDICATION OF GUILT WITHHELD AND PLACING DEFENDANT 

2005-11-01 7 ON PROBATION AND SUCCESSFUL TERMINATION OF PROBATION 

2006-04-11 8 $241.50 FINE AND COST PAID 11/01/2005 

Details:

UCN: 542006MM001214XXAXMX
File Date: 2006-03-22 Judge: PETER T MILLER   
Defense Atty: 

Defendant
SHEFFIELD, CRYSTAL D 
Alias

2006-03-22 1 COMPLAINT FILED: PCSO/ JONES 03-21-2006 

2006-03-22 1 VIOLATION OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INJUCTION 

2006-06-07 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: February 24, 2009, 12:43:58 AM »

Interesting speculation from another web blog on Haleigh:

Haliegh wouldnt have been afraid to go to the clothes basket because the kitchen light was on, which is right by the door and the basket.and as i have aid before.. i believe the person that took her put the light on so they could see Haliegh come near the door to snatch her.

OMG! i just thought of this. and it makes alot of sence. the light was put on in the kitchen so that Haliegh WOULDNT be afraid in the dark and so that she would be seen by the person that took her, i think they were in the woods watching for her in to come by the door OR right near the door and took her when she was putting her pink top in the basket, if this is how it all happened then i would say it HAS to be someone that KNOWS she is afraid of the dark and knew she has changed her clothes and put them in the clothes basket before. What do ya'll think about my therory??? of course all this is just MO.
That would be fine except, why would she go and put this shirt in the laundry basket after she had been asleep, or are you saying before she went to bed, I still dont know why she would take that shirt off to put something else on at all, and if that is what this person was waiting for then what would he have done had she never went in there and thrown that shirt down!!!!  I dont know about this, Something is just so wrong with this entire story!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: February 24, 2009, 12:47:50 AM »

ok I think we all get that Ron ain't no saint, he's got drugging, trying to beat the crap out of a guy, hunting violations, driving issues and restraining orders.   

But some of us don't agree that equals a child murderer or a wife beater.  Good Lord if you saw the rap sheets on some of the people I've known they would been under the bus for 20.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: February 24, 2009, 12:50:35 AM »

Haliegh wouldnt have been afraid to go to the clothes basket because the kitchen light was on, which is right by the door and the basket.and as i have aid before.. i believe the person that took her put the light on so they could see Haliegh come near the door to snatch her.

OMG! i just thought of this. and it makes alot of sence. the light was put on in the kitchen so that Haliegh WOULDNT be afraid in the dark and so that she would be seen by the person that took her, i think they were in the woods watching for her in to come by the door OR right near the door and took her when she was putting her pink top in the basket, if this is how it all happened then i would say it HAS to be someone that KNOWS she is afraid of the dark and knew she has changed her clothes and put them in the clothes basket before. What do ya'll think about my therory??? of course all this is just MO.
That would be fine except, why would she go and put this shirt in the laundry basket after she had been asleep, or are you saying before she went to bed, I still dont know why she would take that shirt off to put something else on at all, and if that is what this person was waiting for then what would he have done had she never went in there and thrown that shirt down!!!!  I dont know about this, Something is just so wrong with this entire story!

The light being turned on to me was the interesting part.  If it were someone who knows her and knows her fear of the dark it would make it easier maybe.  Another interesting thing I said last night is the blanket that Misty removed from the window to wash, it would also make it easier for a SO to see into the room and be able to see everyone sleeping soundly.  Or could just be all part of the fabricated story by Ron & Misty?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: February 24, 2009, 12:51:08 AM »

By Ron & Misty to make it appear that an SO did it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1045 on: February 24, 2009, 12:51:50 AM »

ok I think we all get that Ron ain't no saint, he's got drugging, trying to beat the crap out of a guy, hunting violations, driving issues and restraining orders.   

But some of us don't agree that equals a child murderer or a wife beater.  Good Lord if you saw the rap sheets on some of the people I've known they would been under the bus for 20.
I just posted it because some think it's pure speculation...........granted, my brother would be too, but he doesn't have kids (at least that we know of anyway).

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1046 on: February 24, 2009, 12:54:14 AM »

The light being turned on to me was the interesting part.  If it were someone who knows her and knows her fear of the dark it would make it easier maybe.  Another interesting thing I said last night is the blanket that Misty removed from the window to wash, it would also make it easier for a SO to see into the room and be able to see everyone sleeping soundly.  Or could just be all part of the fabricated story by Ron & Misty?

good point about the blanket that WAS over the window~I always wondered why she felt the need to elaborate on all the blanket issues, she sure as heck confused me nothing new there though

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: February 24, 2009, 12:55:05 AM »

I wonder if the house was all locked up and no signs of a break in. How did someone get

in the home to abduct Haleigh...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: February 24, 2009, 12:57:08 AM »

good point about the blanket that WAS over the window~I always wondered why she felt the need to elaborate on all the blanket issues, she sure as heck confused me nothing new there though

Wasn't the blanket over the window so Ron could sleep during the day...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1049 on: February 24, 2009, 12:57:56 AM »

I wonder if the house was all locked up and no signs of a break in. How did someone get

I'm not even sure the door was locked, but whoever did this pulled it off well~especially since they had only lived in the trailer for 4 weeks IIRC............I just want answers and pray this one doesn't end up in the cold case files

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1050 on: February 24, 2009, 12:58:46 AM »

That would be my best guess.

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: February 24, 2009, 01:00:10 AM »

Island I got one for you that's missing.  On Crystals website she has pics of a car she wrecked that is totally smashed to he!!  where's the report on that accident?   And I know that's are not posey's hanging all around her in those pic's, that's pot.  Just sayin she ain't no saint either, she's just sneaky clever imo and has not gotten caught.

Anyway here's the just one pic of the car!  There are several can't believe she didn't get a traffic citation for that one.  Atleast a failure to avoid an accident as she states it wasn't her fault.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: February 24, 2009, 01:02:41 AM »

There's alot of speculation on other blogs about the 911 tape and what is said about the backdoor lock by Ron in the background.  He basically says the door is open but the dead bolt is out.  Weird.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: February 24, 2009, 01:04:08 AM »

That would be my best guess.

If I worked nights I have me a redneck curtain too!  Wouldn't you?  Monkey tongues everywhere. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: February 24, 2009, 01:05:48 AM »

I'm not even sure the door was locked, but whoever did this pulled it off well~especially since they had only lived in the trailer for 4 weeks IIRC............I just want answers and pray this one doesn't end up in the cold case files

Idk where this 4 wks came from I thought it was since November, let me see if I can grab the article from the Landlord where she talks about this.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: February 24, 2009, 01:06:01 AM »

There's alot of speculation on other blogs about the 911 tape and what is said about the backdoor lock by Ron in the background.  He basically says the door is open but the dead bolt is out.  Weird.

What do you mean the dead lock was out??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: February 24, 2009, 01:06:12 AM »

Geeze....

Everyone is entitled to an oppinion and speculations.. The red flags with all the

inconsistancies with Ron and Misty has me wondering what the heck really happened

that evening.. Ron's anger and foul mouth. The mobile is still taped off..

I wonder too Jerseygirl.  Something isn't right.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: February 24, 2009, 01:07:16 AM »

Crystals records-PUTNAM COUNTY:

Details:

UCN: 542005MM004466XXAXMX
File Date: 2005-10-12 Judge: PETER T MILLER   
Defense Atty: 

Defendant
SHEFFIELD, CRYSTAL D 
Alias

2005-10-12 1 TRAFFIC CITATION - #2666BQQ-X PDWK PIWOWARSKI 09-8-05 

2005-10-12 1 NO VALID DRIVERS LICENSE 

2005-10-12 2 CORRECTED NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (11-01-2005) 

2005-11-01  DEFENDANT ENTERED PLEA OF GUILTY 1 

2005-11-01  VERDICT OF NO TRIAL 1 

2005-11-01  DEFENDANT APPEARED PRES W/O ATTYFOR NO TRIAL TRIAL 1 

2005-11-01 3 ARR MINUTES - DEFT PRES, WAIVED RIGHT TO COUNSEL 

2005-11-01 3 ARR ENT PLEA OF GUILTY TO DRIVING W/O A VALID D L 

2005-11-01 3 DEFT SWORN, PLEA ACCEPTED, ADJUDICATION OF GUILT W/H 

2005-11-01 3 PROB HRDS - 6 MONTHS 

2005-11-01 3 $241.50 FINE AND COST 

2005-11-01 4 WAIVER OF COUNSEL 

2005-11-01 5 WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO 

2005-11-01 5 CRIMINAL CHARGES IN COUNTY COURT 

2005-11-01 6 ORDER OF PROBATION 

2005-11-01 7 ADJUDICATION OF GUILT WITHHELD AND PLACING DEFENDANT 

2005-11-01 7 ON PROBATION AND SUCCESSFUL TERMINATION OF PROBATION 

2006-04-11 8 $241.50 FINE AND COST PAID 11/01/2005 

Details:

UCN: 542006MM001214XXAXMX
File Date: 2006-03-22 Judge: PETER T MILLER   
Defense Atty: 

Defendant
SHEFFIELD, CRYSTAL D 
Alias

2006-03-22 1 COMPLAINT FILED: PCSO/ JONES 03-21-2006 

2006-03-22 1 VIOLATION OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INJUCTION 

2006-06-07 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION 

Thanks Island.  And still bio mom's words ring in my ears re. how she went back innumerable times but was scared and left blah blah blah.  Its so dern sad and pathetic. 

I'm just asking folks to take a step back/put prejudice/bias aside and coldly evaluate the facts that have emerged. Hold back judgement until LE comes up w/something palpable.  God knows I want this darlin' found too.  But imho, some of this speculation is beside the point.  And if its on point I suggest it be shared w/LE first rather than w/everyone on the 'net--esp. considering its another wee girl missing.

...Haleigh, I've got candles in the window 'til you come home...

Foggy

I'm gonna step aside 'til the morrow.  [/b][/color]
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1058 on: February 24, 2009, 01:07:17 AM »

Island I got one for you that's missing.  On Crystals website she has pics of a car she wrecked that is totally smashed to he!!  where's the report on that accident?   And I know that's are not posey's hanging all around her in those pic's, that's pot.  Just sayin she ain't no saint either, she's just sneaky clever imo and has not gotten caught.

Anyway here's the just one pic of the car!  There are several can't believe she didn't get a traffic citation for that one.  Atleast a failure to avoid an accident as she states it wasn't her fault.

IIRC, that is from when she was hit by a semi and ended up in a tree, it's a miracle she got out of that alive.

I've seen the pic's on her site and don't approve, I even stated she may not have been caught, but thaty doesn't negate Ron's. I never said ANYONE in this case was a saint, far from it.

[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: February 24, 2009, 01:07:27 AM »

Have they said anything about fingerprints on the door?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.