March 19, 2024, 12:08:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320539 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1080 on: February 24, 2009, 01:38:40 AM »

By Ron & Misty to make it appear that an SO did it.

I wonder if the house was all locked up and no signs of a break in. How did someone get

in the home to abduct Haleigh...

I'm not even sure the door was locked, but whoever did this pulled it off well~especially since they had only lived in the trailer for 4 weeks IIRC............I just want answers and pray this one doesn't end up in the cold case files

Idk where this 4 wks came from I thought it was since November, let me see if I can grab the article from the Landlord where she talks about this.

I think he had been in the trailer park for a month, and mentioned he needed more bedrooms-I remember the statement from the former tenants saying how there was NO way anyone could sleep thru someone else coming in the house due to the floors creaking, etc. I can find it if you need the link.

I post about the former landlords awhile back- the Bards- They rented him a mobile they owned that was next to them - then Ron asked if he could rent the one around the corner with 3 bedrooms and they did..the minister who use to live @ 202 green lane stated the floors cracked alot when you walked on them and someone would here someone in the house..

Do you remember how long they said Ron had been in the new trailer?  I swear it was since Nov08.  I can't find the article now.

You're right~Found the article:

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #1
« Reply #1604 on: February 17, 2009, 12:55:18 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131483&catid=3&GID=Nz02OXV/aqbpJLx5bz5QcJAyGFiYL5FO0QfKgl0GFvI%3D

Deputies Back in Haleigh's Neighborhood
Posted By: Lindy Thackston     1 hr ago

SATSUMA, FL -- Donald Bard remembers the phone call early last Tuesday morning that woke him up.

His wife Phyllis answered the call.

"We were sleeping and then we received a phone call, the automated phone call that Haleigh Cummings was missing in our neighborhood," said Phyllis Bard.

The Bard's recognized the name right away.

"The home where Haleigh was taken from belonged to my parents," said Phyllis.

It sits right next door to her own home, and Phyllis began renting it out a few years ago after her father died of diabetes complications and her mother died in a car crash 80 days later.

The Bard's first met Haleigh's father, Ron Cummings, last August.

Phyllis says, "They first moved next door to us, and then they needed a bedroom for each of the children he said, and so he asked to rent that house and we rented that to him in November."

She's an adorable little girl," says Phyllis. "Just adorable. She would come over when I was hanging clothes on the line, and I would see the two of them out in the yard playing and she's just, what can I say, a beautiful, adorable little girl. It just breaks my heart that all this has happened."

The Bard's say, almost one week later, it's still so hard to believe. The FDLE Command Center is just yards from their front door, and Monday night, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office teamed up with the Florida Highway Patrol to set up a another roadblock outside the neighborhood.

Sgt. Joseph Wells of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said, "It's just a general set of questions. Were they down here last week, and then if yes, a few more questions."

"We might find that there's a paper delivery or a gas delivery company or something that comes and goes on this day and time and we'd just like to know who was down here and maybe did they see anything."

Sgt. Wells said the roadblock, which will be up until 2 a.m., is part of CART protocol, which is the Child Abduction Response Team.

Just down the road, Phyllis Bard thinks of the missing daughter, and of her own mother, and is comforted.

"I heard on the television, hold on to hope. I heard the sheriff say that, and all of a sudden it hit me, my mother's name was Hope. It's the house of hope. Because if my mother were living, my mother would say, just hang on to hope."

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1081 on: February 24, 2009, 01:38:51 AM »

Has anyone checked on Misty's record?

not yet, mainly because I think it's sealed due to her being a juvenile.....

she has a sealed record? how recent was it?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1082 on: February 24, 2009, 01:40:49 AM »

Man, I need to go to bed.......I meant to say IF she had one it would most likely be sealed because of her age.......bad monkey again

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: February 24, 2009, 01:41:48 AM »

I wish this Chad Eugene Reynolds SO that is still missing would turn up.  He really bothers me since his former crime is so similar to this one.  I now that I heard he worked at Longhorn steak house and they were all black uniforms and that's what he was wearing when he disappeared it bothers me, but what are the odds.  It would be an impossibility unless there was some link to this neighborhood for him.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: February 24, 2009, 01:43:09 AM »

we don't know if she has a record, just speculating that if she does it would not be public due to her age.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: February 24, 2009, 01:43:28 AM »

Man, I need to go to bed.......I meant to say IF she had one it would most likely be sealed because of her age.......bad monkey again

oh ok, i was like oh wow now what was she into haha.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: February 24, 2009, 01:44:31 AM »

Darn I posted in the middle again, time for bed for me too! I wish we could see her's if she does have one it could be interesting to this case.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: February 24, 2009, 01:45:35 AM »

I wish this Chad Eugene Reynolds SO that is still missing would turn up.  He really bothers me since his former crime is so similar to this one.  I now that I heard he worked at Longhorn steak house and they were all black uniforms and that's what he was wearing when he disappeared it bothers me, but what are the odds.  It would be an impossibility unless there was some link to this neighborhood for him.

I read that too on a certain site....It would really help if they find him...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: February 24, 2009, 01:46:53 AM »

Good Nite Sweet Monkey's... Hopefully there will be good news tomorrow...
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: February 24, 2009, 01:48:22 AM »

Thank you Island for the article.  So it has been since nov08.  so 4 months instead of 4 wks.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1090 on: February 24, 2009, 01:51:22 AM »

Thank you Island for the article.  So it has been since nov08.  so 4 months instead of 4 wks.

yep~my memory is faiding fast tonight........I better call it a night seeing I have to be up at 5:30ish

Night Monkeys

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: February 24, 2009, 01:51:47 AM »

Good nite Jersey and it's past my bed time also,  nighty nite all and sweet dreams.  Hopefully we'll have new news tommorow.  We can always hope and pray right?!  I hope and pray the rumor I read earlier is true and he will let her go soon.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1092 on: February 24, 2009, 01:52:48 AM »

Good Nite Sweet Monkey's... Hopefully there will be good news tomorrow...

Night JG~see ya tomorrow, we can at least pray for this little girl to be found and the sooner the better.

[
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: February 24, 2009, 02:03:21 AM »

night to everyone hitting the monkeybunkey...sleep tight!

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: February 24, 2009, 02:13:44 AM »

Yes, sweet dreams to all of us and our loved ones...and fervent prayers that the lost come home safe and sound... .
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: February 24, 2009, 02:42:06 AM »

Hi Fatcatlurker,  First, I apologise for my Christmas Avitar but will fix it as soon as I find a new one.   

I belong to another forum where the step mother of Chad Reynolds has been posting.  On the last night he was seen he wore a white shirt.  I'll read thru her posts, but I believe that was the last day he worked when he didn't wear the black shirt.

I came here on a mission because I know there are some very talented people here with computers.

A poster who seems quite sophisticated with equipment has taken a good look at the 911 call.  When she does something to the recording she can hear other things being said that one would not pick up on just listening to the call.

One thing she has said is at one point she thinks Mist puts her hand on the receiver and she can hear her and Ron whispering to each other.  There are several other things too.  One thing was hearing Ron tell her the lock was sideways.

I apologize if you guys have already studied this, but I had this little brain fart tonight and am hoping someone can pull some 'Criminal Minds' CSI work on the 911 call. 

I just think a monkey can do it!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1096 on: February 24, 2009, 04:04:45 AM »

Island....yes you did hear that about the woman from Pensacola...she came there the day that Haleigh was reported missing, did not know anyone in the family but I thought that I heard them say that she is staying in their tent??? And that the first day  that this woman arrived she was talking to Ron and he told this woman who no one knows that he knew 75% who took Haleigh...this is supposedly the 2nd person that he told this to...To a woman who he does not know? How strange that this woman shows up out of the blue and is staying in the tent with the bio mom and her family....anyone else think that strange?
I think that is REALLY WEIRD!!!  I also think that when RC said he was 75% sure of who has Haleigh, that he thought it was Missi's cousin because of the things she told him about her cousin. Why the big deal that he believed it could be him? I also don't think that dissecting everything these people say is going to be very helpful.Communication skills are lacking with many of the key players and I believe that has alot to do with the questions regarding some of the veracity of what they are saying. (Especially with RC and CS)

Carmen
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1097 on: February 24, 2009, 04:14:27 AM »

OMG..I'll try it this way...*******.
Are you trying to tell us something? LOL...

Carmen
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: February 24, 2009, 05:01:19 AM »

Hi Fatcatlurker,  First, I apologise for my Christmas Avitar but will fix it as soon as I find a new one.   

I belong to another forum where the step mother of Chad Reynolds has been posting.  On the last night he was seen he wore a white shirt.  I'll read thru her posts, but I believe that was the last day he worked when he didn't wear the black shirt.

I came here on a mission because I know there are some very talented people here with computers.

A poster who seems quite sophisticated with equipment has taken a good look at the 911 call.  When she does something to the recording she can hear other things being said that one would not pick up on just listening to the call.

One thing she has said is at one point she thinks Mist puts her hand on the receiver and she can hear her and Ron whispering to each other.  There are several other things too.  One thing was hearing Ron tell her the lock was sideways.

I apologize if you guys have already studied this, but I had this little brain fart tonight and am hoping someone can pull some 'Criminal Minds' CSI work on the 911 call. 

I just think a monkey can do it!

LE has to of had techs screen that call for every sound.
Wonder if this is one of the reasons LE has interviewed the 17 year old so much, what 5-7 times????
However if the call had conversations in the back ground of both of them, trying to stage the scene wouldn't you think we would of found the little girl by now?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: February 24, 2009, 08:31:51 AM »

quote:::: IIRC, it was when RC was in a wreck and the kids were in the car, her cousin was in the car also and said they were doing drugs..........he later took a pee test and it showed no drugs (my brother can tell you how to pass anything but a hair test), and she got smacked with filing a false report.

See, another fib perhaps by a family member of Crystals? Is this the same cousin who told Crystal that Ron had back handed Haleigh?

and that is true that there are ways to pass a drug test, but unless Ron knew that he was going to be drug tested that very day, he would have had to already take the stuff before they administered the test the day of the accident right? from what I understand, whatever that counteracts the drug showing up is not instantaneous...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.