March 18, 2024, 11:16:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320534 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1120 on: February 24, 2009, 10:19:36 AM »

I think that Misty left the light on when she went out so that if Haleigh did wake up from her sleep, she wouldn't be afraid and maybe use the phone to call her dad or cry and wake up Jr? her grandmother said that she was good at using cell phones and computers...Misty would have been cooked if Haleigh woke up to a dark house and wondered where everyone was and then called Ron at work ..BUSTED!
I think that perhaps Misty could have left the back door cracked open to get back in by leaving the dead bolt out and pushing the door shut...making it appear that it was shut..

I completely understand leaving a light on for kids, but didn't she state that the light being one was one of the reasons she noticed something was wrong.......that's my recollection anyway.

yes, but she also said that she was home all night and there is that possibility that perhaps she wasn't home....just sayin...

Yep~she may very well not have been home, I'm just going from her statementsssss. I can understand a 17yr old, who is a maid, sex partner, cook, substitute mother wanting to have a bit of freedom-that being said, if she did leave that night, it's inexcusable to leave home 2 innocent children EVER.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1121 on: February 24, 2009, 10:20:37 AM »

As I typed the above it occurred to me, would a perp entering someone elses' home to steal a child turn a light on???? would that not possibly wake up the people of the house? can't say that I recall a burglar or a child stealer ever turning on a light to sneak the child out....makes no sense...She had to have been gone when the perp came in...otherwise why would the perp feel comfortable enough to turn on a light?
i'm thinking a perp WOULD turn a light on so to see inside the house and when and IF H < kids > got up to use the bathrm or change clothes because of wetting the bed. ALSO would do this KNOWING < maybe> that M was not in the house and a light on WOULD NOT disturb the children. JMO

ha ha Annette....I started typing my reply and was on the phone  for awhile before I submitted it... so I didn't see this reply of yours....great minds think alike huh
LOL  YUP 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: February 24, 2009, 10:21:44 AM »

Annette...agreeing with you about the light being on cause Misty was not home...Not so sure that I think that the perp turned it on for any reason...wish we had edit buttons...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: February 24, 2009, 10:25:28 AM »

Island...I can totally understand a 17 yr old wanting to get out of the house for awhile...someone says, oh just come out and have a few beers with us, it will be alright...yadda yadda...
No excuse to leave children alone in my eyes either...still she is a child herself and I would be pretty sure that she would have never considered the horrible things that could happen if she had left them...

annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: February 24, 2009, 10:25:55 AM »

Annette...agreeing with you about the light being on cause Misty was not home...Not so sure that I think that the perp turned it on for any reason...wish we had edit buttons...

ok.. but thinking about it this way... lets say the perp knows the family and the family knows him < them?> ok?
the perp MAY put the light on so that H sees <him> the perp,, H doesnt scream or get upset as to the perp being there and the perp see's H up and where she is in the house so <he?> can snatch her with out anyone being wokin up or hearing H scream,yell.ect.
know what i'm saying here?? agin.. JMO
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1125 on: February 24, 2009, 10:28:36 AM »

ok.. but thinking about it this way... lets say the perp knows the family and the family knows him < them?> ok?
the perp MAY put the light on so that H sees <him> the perp,, H doesnt scream or get upset as to the perp being there and the perp see's H up and where she is in the house so <he?> can snatch her with out anyone being wokin up or hearing H scream,yell.ect.
this therory also leaves the possibilty that M WAS home and in bed and didnt hear anyhthing and aslo why JR would not HEAR anything at the time H was takin. this therory also leaves it open to the possibility that M WAS NOT there.
you see what i am saying and getting at??
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: February 24, 2009, 10:30:44 AM »

this therory also leaves the possibilty that M WAS home and in bed and didnt hear anyhthing and aslo why JR would not HEAR anything at the time H was takin. this therory also leaves it open to the possibility that M WAS NOT there.

Yes...that makes sense to me now...I see where you are going with this....anything is possible in this case that is for fricking sure...

annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1127 on: February 24, 2009, 10:31:22 AM »

i am also thinking that H WAS NOT takin from her sleep in her bed. this is why M < if she was there> and JR, DID NOT HEAR ANYTHING. i think H was out in the kitchen area, by the door when the perp took her. AGAIN ..JMO. my gut feeling.
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1128 on: February 24, 2009, 10:35:30 AM »

im also thinking that the perp took H when she was in the kitchen-door area. being the light was on and her pink shirt was in the dirty clothes by the door/ so if M was home or not... M nor JR would have heard anything. the perp maybe snatched H by the door..maybe.. JMO.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: February 24, 2009, 10:36:41 AM »

I wish this Chad Eugene Reynolds SO that is still missing would turn up.  He really bothers me since his former crime is so similar to this one.  I now that I heard he worked at Longhorn steak house and they were all black uniforms and that's what he was wearing when he disappeared it bothers me, but what are the odds.  It would be an impossibility unless there was some link to this neighborhood for him.

Hi Fatcatlurker,  First, I apologise for my Christmas Avitar but will fix it as soon as I find a new one.  

I belong to another forum where the step mother of Chad Reynolds has been posting.  On the last night he was seen he wore a white shirt.  I'll read thru her posts, but I believe that was the last day he worked when he didn't wear the black shirt.

I came here on a mission because I know there are some very talented people here with computers.

A poster who seems quite sophisticated with equipment has taken a good look at the 911 call.  When she does something to the recording she can hear other things being said that one would not pick up on just listening to the call.

One thing she has said is at one point she thinks Mist puts her hand on the receiver and she can hear her and Ron whispering to each other.  There are several other things too.  One thing was hearing Ron tell her the lock was sideways.

I apologize if you guys have already studied this, but I had this little brain fart tonight and am hoping someone can pull some 'Criminal Minds' CSI work on the 911 call. 

I just think a monkey can do it!

Hello Scandi!  I actually lurk and post on that particular webblog also.  And I believe the stepmother said this white tshirt was on under the black uniform top.  I think it would be way to much of a 1 in a million for it to be Chad Reynolds anyway.  This poor guy has probably either done something to himself, had some retribution done to him, or just decided to drop off everyone's radar....

I wish we could hear everything in the background of the 911 I think it would clear up a lot of questions for everyone in regards to what was going on and what Misty & Ron are hiding, maybe just drugs, but it would be nice to know. 
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1130 on: February 24, 2009, 10:37:36 AM »

Yes...that makes sense to me now...I see where you are going with this....anything is possible in this case that is for fricking sure...
thats 4 SURE... ANYTHING IS...but again this is just my therory and MO 
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1131 on: February 24, 2009, 10:39:32 AM »

I think that Misty left the light on when she went out so that if Haleigh did wake up from her sleep, she wouldn't be afraid and maybe use the phone to call her dad or cry and wake up Jr? her grandmother said that she was good at using cell phones and computers...Misty would have been cooked if Haleigh woke up to a dark house and wondered where everyone was and then called Ron at work ..BUSTED!
I think that perhaps Misty could have left the back door cracked open to get back in by leaving the dead bolt out and pushing the door shut...making it appear that it was shut..

I completely understand leaving a light on for kids, but didn't she state that the light being one was one of the reasons she noticed something was wrong.......that's my recollection anyway.

yes, but she also said that she was home all night and there is that possibility that perhaps she wasn't home....just sayin...

Yep~she may very well not have been home, I'm just going from her statementsssss. I can understand a 17yr old, who is a maid, sex partner, cook, substitute mother wanting to have a bit of freedom-that being said, if she did leave that night, it's inexcusable to leave home 2 innocent children EVER.
GOD!! YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!! EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: February 24, 2009, 10:39:42 AM »

P.S. I think a Monkey could do it too!  That's why I stay at this site more, it's much more personable to me the monks here are real people w/real insight and very morbid devious minded in crime sleuthing.  No nanners I meant that as a compliment.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: February 24, 2009, 10:40:46 AM »

I wish this Chad Eugene Reynolds SO that is still missing would turn up.  He really bothers me since his former crime is so similar to this one.  I now that I heard he worked at Longhorn steak house and they were all black uniforms and that's what he was wearing when he disappeared it bothers me, but what are the odds.  It would be an impossibility unless there was some link to this neighborhood for him.

Hi Fatcatlurker,  First, I apologise for my Christmas Avitar but will fix it as soon as I find a new one.  

I belong to another forum where the step mother of Chad Reynolds has been posting.  On the last night he was seen he wore a white shirt.  I'll read thru her posts, but I believe that was the last day he worked when he didn't wear the black shirt.

I came here on a mission because I know there are some very talented people here with computers.

A poster who seems quite sophisticated with equipment has taken a good look at the 911 call.  When she does something to the recording she can hear other things being said that one would not pick up on just listening to the call.

One thing she has said is at one point she thinks Mist puts her hand on the receiver and she can hear her and Ron whispering to each other.  There are several other things too.  One thing was hearing Ron tell her the lock was sideways.

I apologize if you guys have already studied this, but I had this little brain fart tonight and am hoping someone can pull some 'Criminal Minds' CSI work on the 911 call. 

I just think a monkey can do it!

Hello Scandi!  I actually lurk and post on that particular webblog also.  And I believe the stepmother said this white tshirt was on under the black uniform top.  I think it would be way to much of a 1 in a million for it to be Chad Reynolds anyway.  This poor guy has probably either done something to himself, had some retribution done to him, or just decided to drop off everyone's radar....

I wish we could hear everything in the background of the 911 I think it would clear up a lot of questions for everyone in regards to what was going on and what Misty & Ron are hiding, maybe just drugs, but it would be nice to know. 

Has this Chad used a credit card or anything since going missing? It is odd that he disappeared at around the same time...And if he had contact with anyone,wouldn't they tell him that the police are looking for him? and wouldn't he tell someone then that he had nothing to do with it all? but then again, maybe he isn't around anymore as was mentioned above...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1134 on: February 24, 2009, 10:50:48 AM »

fatcatlurker..I agree with you about Chad Reynolds, I will be shocked to find out if he had anything to do with this. I also think something bad has happened to him.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: February 24, 2009, 10:56:02 AM »

fatcatlurker..I agree with you about Chad Reynolds, I will be shocked to find out if he had anything to do with this. I also think something bad has happened to him.

it would appear so...that something bad could have happened to him..
has his family appealed to him to come forward?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1136 on: February 24, 2009, 10:57:49 AM »

This pic is on Misty's Overstreet cousin's myspace.  The dude holding the tootsie pop is one of the Overstreet cousins.  Check out the man in black in the background: 

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/27/l_6119b37eeb53499990d147a37cee5fd2.jpg

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: February 24, 2009, 10:58:20 AM »

Island....yes you did hear that about the woman from Pensacola...she came there the day that Haleigh was reported missing, did not know anyone in the family but I thought that I heard them say that she is staying in their tent??? And that the first day  that this woman arrived she was talking to Ron and he told this woman who no one knows that he knew 75% who took Haleigh...this is supposedly the 2nd person that he told this to...To a woman who he does not know? How strange that this woman shows up out of the blue and is staying in the tent with the bio mom and her family....anyone else think that strange?
I think that is REALLY WEIRD!!!  I also think that when RC said he was 75% sure of who has Haleigh, that he thought it was Missi's cousin because of the things she told him about her cousin. Why the big deal that he believed it could be him? I also don't think that dissecting everything these people say is going to be very helpful.Communication skills are lacking with many of the key players and I believe that has alot to do with the questions regarding some of the veracity of what they are saying. (Especially with RC and CS)

Totally agree with you on this, we are putting too much thought and personal emotion into these characters instead of looking at it from all angles and this leads to missing the obvious sometimes.  And to try to dissect the speaking/word usage of these people is just ludicrous to me.  I always thought it was odd when people say well so and so used the past tense when speaking about someone therefor they must be dead.  Uh Not Necessarily, I mean to assume that from one sentence w/out looking at the conversation or the person as a whole including education level, area of birth and all other personal eccentricities of the person is crazy.  We can assume/speculate, but personally I'd even have a hard time trusting a PHD of Psych's snap judgement of this.  And yeah I believe it was brought out last night that Ron was referring to Joe Misty's Cousin so talk about a big waste of time for everyone, including LE who had already excluded him as a POI.

You know what interests me about this tho is why haul them both in to clarify this again w/ questions unless they already have there sights on a POI and do not want the waters muddied w/false statements and accusations.  Seems like some wagon circling may be going on now.  Finally.  I hope.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1138 on: February 24, 2009, 11:01:46 AM »

it would appear so...that something bad could have happened to him..
has his family appealed to him to come forward?
I do know his step mother is posting over on another forum, and I think yes they are concerned where he could be.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: February 24, 2009, 11:01:50 AM »

that picture with the man in black is creepy...
must be a halloween party?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.