March 19, 2024, 02:04:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320554 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2009, 11:05:11 PM »

Hello All,

Its strikes me as odd that they still have the home taped off.  Geez, the Ants were hardly ever booted from their abode, let alone for 10 days (+/-). What's up?

Foggy

P.S. Deenie, don't know if you ever read my thanks for the avi some time ago.  But last night I was very tired and thanked Desi too 

Foggy I simply ADORE YOU - and not because you like your AVI ...but thank you 
I love all your posts. Your a Wise Woman. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2009, 11:07:33 PM »

Hello All,

Its strikes me as odd that they still have the home taped off.  Geez, the Ants were hardly ever booted from their abode, let alone for 10 days (+/-). What's up?

Foggy

P.S. Deenie, don't know if you ever read my thanks for the avi some time ago.  But last night I was very tired and thanked Desi too 

Good point about the house .  You would certainly think they had searched it completely by now.  Why can't they return?  Why is it still taped off?

great question, I've been wondering that for about 8 days...........

I've just been scanning the news reports and have only heard bits of the pressers w/LE.  Has anyone heard reporter ask why the house is still taped off?  Sorry, but this is been bugging me too.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2009, 11:10:15 PM »

You don't hear much about the little boy, I wonder if he was abused, and who knows what info he has told, probably a lot. I could have sworn I read that the bio mother's boyfriend made a comment about when it was time to go back to the father's house Haleigh would fuss about having to go back.

yes, I heard that also and that terrifies me because that is how my son acted when he knew he was due a visitation with his father, I called my therapist and he told me that fear of specific persons or places is a number one indicator of molestation.........turns out he was right Although, once he told me he was scared I NEVER let him visit again.......
Hope your dad is doing fine. Right from the start Ron bothered me, I hope I'm wrong with my feelings.

Thanks~he did well on his stress test today, so I am praying it's the statin's he take that are making him feel this way. Ron has always bothered me too..........other than the obvious, I feel there is something else and I just can't put my finger on it yet.

I've been reading here and staying pretty quiet, because I, too, have issues with Ron.

I had a six-month relationship (about 15 years ago) with somebody that Ron reminds me of, very much.

While I sincerely hope that Haleigh is unhurt and will be found and returned to her family, I also hope that Ron can seek counselling, and that this incident will open his eyes to his own problems and that he can find some help.

I think Misty is scared to death (literally) of him.

Jude (my version of Ron) used to inspect the driveway when he got home from work, if it was a day that I was off, and come in the house asking, "Who's been here?  There's tracks out there that didn't come from my truck!"  He was incredibly controlling, and once pulled off the freeway and yelled at me for ten minutes, "Who do you know that drives a red car?"  All because I had looked at a red car that passed us on the road!  He used to wake me up in the middle of the night, and I never knew if it was because he wanted me to make him a sandwich or wanted me to watch him hang himself out in the shed.

Fortunately, I realized a few things.  First, yes, he was really like that.  Second, he was going to stay like that.  Third, he was going to get worse.

It took a stint at the battered women's shelter to get me out of it, and I would never consider such a man again.

Anyway...Ron reminds me of Jude.  And his yelling and cursing at Misty during the 911 call reinforces it.  Her obvious fear of him feeds into it, too.  I think he is hopelessly abusive.

So, I have some mixed feelings, and wish there was somewhere else that Haleigh could go, should she be found alive.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2009, 11:14:08 PM »

I think Misty is scared to death (literally) of him.

I totally AGREE

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2009, 11:17:50 PM »

Just thinking outloud...I wonder if Ron had an life insurance policy on Haleigh?
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2009, 11:31:50 PM »

Hello All,

Foggy

Foggy I simply ADORE YOU - and not because you like your AVI ...but thank you 
I love all your posts. Your a Wise Woman. 

Back atcha, Deenie!!!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2009, 11:32:06 PM »

Janetruth --

So whatever happened to Jude, your version of Ron? Do you know?
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2009, 11:37:08 PM »

Just watching rebroadcast of Bill O'Reilly--Grrraldo says he's going to FL tomorrow.   Yikes.  Bet the fur'll fly now--esp. after alleging that RC abused little Haleigh. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2009, 11:39:10 PM »

Just watching rebroadcast of Bill O'Reilly--Grrraldo says he's going to FL tomorrow.   Yikes.  Bet the fur'll fly now--esp. after alleging that RC abused little Haleigh. 

Well good, Geraldo just might get knocked out for real if he goes there making untrue allegations, Ronald just might smack him upside the head!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2009, 11:46:37 PM »

Janetruth --

Not Janetruth but I was in a relationship like that as well and just wanted to say,in a perfect world,the guys that do that to women would end up with a woman that beat the total living hello out of them, but we know this is not a perfect world... my "ron" is single and still trying to "work things out" with me... NO woman will EVER put up with him..

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2009, 11:50:04 PM »

Janetruth --

After he threatened my life, in the presence of LE, he got hauled off to jail, whence his ex-wife bailed him a couple of days later.

I know he's still working at the same place he was, because I now work around the corner from him.  He married some poor fool a few years back, and I haven't heard anything since!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2009, 11:51:50 PM »

So he needs to get a personal validation of this pic he has of beaten to a pulp Haleigh?  Sorry for the graphic, but I can't stand that media monster.  He lies like a rug for a buck.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2009, 11:55:51 PM »

Klaas he clearly believes that Ronald beat up Haleigh but he didn't outright state "I know he did it"?

deenie, I didn't hear what you are referring to in the Geraldo broadcast on Bill O Reilly, but I may have missed the very beginning. I was on a work call that finished late.

tcumom, you are welcome. I hope you have a good night and you and your family are doing well.

If that's true, it could be one reason Haleigh supposedly missed so much school.

Geraldo says he has a picture that shows a split lip, black eye and bruises on the face.
O'Reilly says that Fox New lawyers are checking it out before they show the picture.
Geraldo is going to Florida tomorrow (so I would expect he will have more on the on his weekend shows).
Geraldo says the picture was taken last November.
He said that Haleigh has missed 22 days of school this year (that really sounds bad to me).
He said that Ronald has a 1 y.o. son by another 17 y.o girl.
Geraldo says this guys guilty of statutory rape with 2 different girls (I remember that Haleigh's mom said that she was pregnant with Haleigh when she was 17).

I would call this "trouble in River City with a capital T"

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2009, 11:55:56 PM »

I do not like Geraldo. He should have either shown the picture or not mentioned it.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2009, 11:57:25 PM »

Klaas he clearly believes that Ronald beat up Haleigh but he didn't outright state "I know he did it"?

deenie, I didn't hear what you are referring to in the Geraldo broadcast on Bill O Reilly, but I may have missed the very beginning. I was on a work call that finished late.

tcumom, you are welcome. I hope you have a good night and you and your family are doing well.

If that's true, it could be one reason Haleigh supposedly missed so much school.

Geraldo says he has a picture that shows a split lip, black eye and bruises on the face.
O'Reilly says that Fox New lawyers are checking it out before they show the picture.
Geraldo is going to Florida tomorrow (so I would expect he will have more on the on his weekend shows).
Geraldo says the picture was taken last November.
He said that Haleigh has missed 22 days of school this year (that really sounds bad to me).
He said that Ronald has a 1 y.o. son by another 17 y.o girl.
Geraldo says this guys guilty of statutory rape with 2 different girls (I remember that Haleigh's mom said that she was pregnant with Haleigh when she was 17).

I would call this "trouble in River City with a capital T"

Its true that Ronald has another child, he said it himself in one of the interviews....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: February 21, 2009, 12:02:57 AM »

Janetruth --

After he threatened my life, in the presence of LE, he got hauled off to jail, whence his ex-wife bailed him a couple of days later.

I know he's still working at the same place he was, because I now work around the corner from him.  He married some poor fool a few years back, and I haven't heard anything since!

Thanks. I'm glad you got out of it. Thanks also to Searching.

I guess I'm wondering whether this type of man eventually escalates. Does he go from bullying or verbal abuse to actual physical abuse? Second question: Does this type of man extend the abuse to his children and, if so, does he focus on the girls and leave the boys alone?

One time my husband and I paid a fortune to go to a major league baseball game on the fourth of July. We had great seats in the third row  behind home plate. The seats behind us were empty. After a few innings, two really bad guys came down from somewhere else in the stands and sat behind us. They yelled constantly and were obnoxious. They constantly baited my husband to confront them. I looked at one and I'm sure I saw pure hatred and the desire to kill in his eyes. I'm sure I was face to face with a true psychopath. He was small but wiry and probably exceedinlgly strong. The thing of it is, the guy with all the hatred and desire to kill had a tiny baby girl, about six months old, in his arms. She was all dressed up in a pretty pink and white outfit with a bonnet. So what woman dresses up her baby and lets a guy like that take her to a ball game? And what eventually happens to that little girl?

Just wondering.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #136 on: February 21, 2009, 12:09:51 AM »

I do not like Geraldo. He should have either shown the picture or not mentioned it.

Katgram do you remember when he HYPED in the Media for Weeks he had found the SECRET Vault of Al Capone ...........and it turned out to be just a lump of bricks and plaster ... with NUFHIN ... to be found.
That's Geraldo  - Mr I will dig and dig even if I know its not true.

* this is nothing to do with Haleigh.

My opinion of Geraldo ... I NEVER WATCH him because I think he is an ASH ole........

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: February 21, 2009, 12:10:40 AM »

Hey, I am the 100,000th visitor and have been chosen to receive a free laptop!!!! Yay! Anyone else?
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: February 21, 2009, 12:15:05 AM »

Janetruth --

Thanks. I'm glad you got out of it. Thanks also to Searching.

I guess I'm wondering whether this type of man eventually escalates. Does he go from bullying or verbal abuse to actual physical abuse? Second question: Does this type of man extend the abuse to his children and, if so, does he focus on the girls and leave the boys alone?

One time my husband and I paid a fortune to go to a major league baseball game on the fourth of July. We had great seats in the third row  behind home plate. The seats behind us were empty. After a few innings, two really bad guys came down from somewhere else in the stands and sat behind us. They yelled constantly and were obnoxious. They constantly baited my husband to confront them. I looked at one and I'm sure I saw pure hatred and the desire to kill in his eyes. I'm sure I was face to face with a true psychopath. He was small but wiry and probably exceedinlgly strong. The thing of it is, the guy with all the hatred and desire to kill had a tiny baby girl, about six months old, in his arms. She was all dressed up in a pretty pink and white outfit with a bonnet. So what woman dresses up her baby and lets a guy like that take her to a ball game? And what eventually happens to that little girl?

Just wondering.

Jude had boys.  I got between one punch he was throwing at the older one, who was 14 at the time.

Yes, they do escalate, and they take out their rage on anyone who crosses them.

It took four cops to put Jude in the police car, and he was a small and wiry guy.  By the time they got him in there, he was hog-tied with those little plastic thingies, and had a mask on him because he was spitting at the police. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #139 on: February 21, 2009, 12:15:53 AM »

Hey, I am the 100,000th visitor and have been chosen to receive a free laptop!!!! Yay! Anyone else?

OMG that was Beautiful

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.