March 19, 2024, 07:40:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320632 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1240 on: February 24, 2009, 04:32:44 PM »

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1375&Itemid=79

I knew it middle initial for Chad is V  vVVVVVVVV. that does it for me!  This is baby Chloe's birth announcement. 

Thanks for tracking that down, fatcatlurker!  Isn't Chloe a cutie! 

And thanks for clarifying at the same time that Chad V. Griffis is the same as in that protection order. 

Sooooo.. According to Chloe's birth certificate, Haleigh has 2 brothers (Ronald Jr. and Chase) and 2 sisters (Chloe and Morgan).   Seems that Chase and Morgan are Chad's other children.  Not to forget Ron's other child Jordan, and possibly another one Alynn (sp?).  That's a lot of kiddos! 

Okay I knew about Ron's child Jordan, but I must have missed the other child, and who is the mother of this child?

Is Amber's child of Ron's included in the head count???

Yep, Amber is Jordan's mama, and that's him.  She "looks" like a nice girl.  IMO 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1241 on: February 24, 2009, 04:38:38 PM »

Does anyone know who is supposed to have heard Haleigh's brother say that the man dressed all in black took his sister?  Has he also told this to LE?

He said it to his mother, and I believe child experts with the LE has spoken to him also.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1242 on: February 24, 2009, 04:39:42 PM »

Does anyone know who is supposed to have heard Haleigh's brother say that the man dressed all in black took his sister?  Has he also told this to LE?

That's a real good question, Anna! 

I've heard it reported two different ways.  One, that Ron Jr. told Crystal, his mama.  And one, that he told his maternal gma or great gma.  Could be that they were both there when Ron Jr. supposedly said that.  Supposedly Ron Jr. offered this info up without being questioned first by his mama or gma/greatgma, or questioned afterward.

And then it supposedly was reported to LE. 

What I'm wondering is why it seems Ron Jr. did not offer this info up to either Ron or Misty?  Isn't that odd? 

And I dunno, if it were me that Jr. had said this info to, I'd be verrrrry tempted to ask him what else he may have seen/heard. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: February 24, 2009, 04:50:34 PM »

I've heard it reported two different ways.  One, that Ron Jr. told Crystal, his mama.  And one, that he told his maternal gma or great gma.  Could be that they were both there when Ron Jr. supposedly said that.  Supposedly Ron Jr. offered this info up without being questioned first by his mama or gma/greatgma, or questioned afterward.

What I'm wondering is why it seems Ron Jr. did not offer this info up to either Ron or Misty?  Isn't that odd? 

And I dunno, if it were me that Jr. had said this info to, I'd be verrrrry tempted to ask him what else he may have seen/heard

Your comment about asking Ronald Jr. about what he said about who took his sissy.  I think I would have also furthered the discussion.  However, I watched a video of NG speaking to Haleigh's mom about this and the mom said that she did not question him on his comments.  NG said that was good.  Possibly since he is so young, was best to wait for the LE to speak to him.  Don't know exactly what NG meant, as she did not further that statement. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1244 on: February 24, 2009, 04:53:37 PM »

Wonder if there is more than one Chad Griffis in Baker County?? 

This Chad Griffis, recently (last Dec.) had a protection order against domestic violence with minor child(ren) brought against him by a Hellen Griffis, which was dismissed. 

Is Crystal's fiance, Chad Griffis, currently married to this Hellen?  If so, could be why he and Crystal aren't married yet! 

Not looking good for Crystal.  IMO 

http://208.75.175.18/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=267382&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

ohhh ohhh isn't his middle name vernon?  Omg!  Potential good find, I looked at that angle also, he could easily work for me.  Bedwetting for starters.

The number of Pages are estimated for documents where the Pages value is marked with *.
Order  From To Date Document Type County Instrument Number Book/Page Pages
    GRIFFIS HELLEN R GRIFFIS CHAD V 12/05/2008 ORDER BAKER 200800007948 0/0 1
    Description: Case# 06000362DR 
    GRIFFIS CHAD V GRIFFIS HELEN R 12/22/2006 FINAL JUDGMENT BAKER 200600010458 0/0 2
    Description: Case# 06000231DR 
    GRIFFIS, CHAD STEVEN SEXTON, JENNIFER LYNNE 01/25/2008 MARRIAGE LICENSE CLAY 2008003998 2985/1581 1
    Description: Case# 2008-266528-ML 
    STATE OF FLORIDA GRIFFIS CHAD STEVEN 12/27/2004 LIEN - PUBLIC DEFENDER MARION 2004190089 3908/370 1
    Description: MARION 
    STATE OF FLORIDA GRIFFIS CHAD STEVEN 11/28/2005 RELEASE - PUBLIC DEFENDER MARION 2005210862 4254/769 1
    Description: RE 3908-370 

Here are the only records I could access o Chad Griffis.........he had a marriage license last yr............is this the same one??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1245 on: February 24, 2009, 04:54:07 PM »

Well doesn't Chad live with Crystal hours away? So I'm sure LE checked to see if he was there and not in Satsuma, unless of course he hired someone to kidnap Haleigh.

Yeah he does, something like 2 hours or so away?  Wish LE would clue us in on more of what they've done, what they may know, if anything.  Seems they are holding everything close to the vest.  Could they know what happened and are just letting the rope out bit by bit so someone will hang themselves with it?  LE in other places have been known to do this, so that the 'real suspect' will relax thinking LE isn't looking at him/her. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1246 on: February 24, 2009, 04:57:58 PM »

Well doesn't Chad live with Crystal hours away? So I'm sure LE checked to see if he was there and not in Satsuma, unless of course he hired someone to kidnap Haleigh.

Yeah he does, something like 2 hours or so away?  Wish LE would clue us in on more of what they've done, what they may know, if anything.  Seems they are holding everything close to the vest.  Could they know what happened and are just letting the rope out bit by bit so someone will hang themselves with it?  LE in other places have been known to do this, so that the 'real suspect' will relax thinking LE isn't looking at him/her. 

I sure hope that is what is going on, I'd hate to think that LE has no clue and the investigation is botched up.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1247 on: February 24, 2009, 05:07:27 PM »

And I dunno, if it were me that Jr. had said this info to, I'd be verrrrry tempted to ask him what else he may have seen/heard

Your comment about asking Ronald Jr. about what he said about who took his sissy.  I think I would have also furthered the discussion.  However, I watched a video of NG speaking to Haleigh's mom about this and the mom said that she did not question him on his comments.  NG said that was good.  Possibly since he is so young, was best to wait for the LE to speak to him.  Don't know exactly what NG meant, as she did not further that statement. 

Well yeah, it is best to let the child experts talk with a young child, rather than having LE rake them over the coals, etc.  Am just thinking like a mom, I'd be tempted to question my own child further.  Not sure if I would or not, knowing that it's not the best idea in the world.  I sure would do so rather than allowing LE to rake the child over the coals. 

Children can and have said things in situations, without being questioned.  Such as that little boy who said his 'mama was in the rug', or something like that.  Turned out she was taken out wrapped in something. 

I guess it's best to put the child with child experts, put him/her on hidden camera and mic, and let the authorities hear later what the child says about a situation.  Better than mom or dad telling LE later what the child said, cuz who knows if they really did or not. 

My youngest son talks in his sleep.  He has said things, to which I said, oh?  And then what happened?  And he would tell me.     Had to quit doing that cuz it just seemed... wrong somehow, to get info that way.  Funny, but wrong.  lol

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1248 on: February 24, 2009, 05:12:35 PM »

Wonder if there is more than one Chad Griffis in Baker County?? 

This Chad Griffis, recently (last Dec.) had a protection order against domestic violence with minor child(ren) brought against him by a Hellen Griffis, which was dismissed. 

Is Crystal's fiance, Chad Griffis, currently married to this Hellen?  If so, could be why he and Crystal aren't married yet! 

Not looking good for Crystal.  IMO 

http://208.75.175.18/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=267382&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

ohhh ohhh isn't his middle name vernon?  Omg!  Potential good find, I looked at that angle also, he could easily work for me.  Bedwetting for starters.

The number of Pages are estimated for documents where the Pages value is marked with *.
Order  From To Date Document Type County Instrument Number Book/Page Pages
    GRIFFIS HELLEN R GRIFFIS CHAD V 12/05/2008 ORDER BAKER 200800007948 0/0 1
    Description: Case# 06000362DR 
    GRIFFIS CHAD V GRIFFIS HELEN R 12/22/2006 FINAL JUDGMENT BAKER 200600010458 0/0 2
    Description: Case# 06000231DR 
    GRIFFIS, CHAD STEVEN SEXTON, JENNIFER LYNNE 01/25/2008 MARRIAGE LICENSE CLAY 2008003998 2985/1581 1
    Description: Case# 2008-266528-ML 
    STATE OF FLORIDA GRIFFIS CHAD STEVEN 12/27/2004 LIEN - PUBLIC DEFENDER MARION 2004190089 3908/370 1
    Description: MARION 
    STATE OF FLORIDA GRIFFIS CHAD STEVEN 11/28/2005 RELEASE - PUBLIC DEFENDER MARION 2005210862 4254/769 1
    Description: RE 3908-370 

Here are the only records I could access o Chad Griffis.........he had a marriage license last yr............is this the same one??

Interesting that there's a Chad Steven Griffis!  Dunno who he is. 

The Chad who is Crystal's fiance is the Chad V. Griffis.  The V. evidently stands for Vernon. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1249 on: February 24, 2009, 05:20:56 PM »

I sure hope that is what is going on, I'd hate to think that LE has no clue and the investigation is botched up.

Yeah....

Am thinking of the other cases I've followed.  As nosy as I am, I have a lot of respect for LE who keeps things close to the vest.  Even at the same time it IS infuriating not to know what they know.    

Could it be that this LE, even tho in FL with all their Sunshine Laws, etc, may have watched the circus that the Anthony case has become and don't want that to happen with this one?? 

Sometimes I wonder if all that LE has shared in the Anthony case could at some point come back to bite them in the @ss. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: February 24, 2009, 05:22:29 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18784308/detail.html

Mother Of Missing Girl Hints At New Lead
Haleigh Cummings' Mother Says Younger Brother May Have Information

POSTED: 12:15 pm EST February 24, 2009
UPDATED: 4:32 pm EST February 24, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- The younger brother of a missing Putnam County girl may have provided investigators with a new lead.

Haleigh Cummings, 5, was reported missing from her Palatka home during the early-morning hours of Feb. 10.

During an interview with CNN's Nancy Grace Monday evening, Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, hinted that her 4-year-old son gave authorities a new lead.

"When I’d see him on my visitation, all he said was, 'I wanna find my sissy.' He said something about somebody in black took her," Sheffield said.

Haleigh's paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves, said she questions Sheffield's decision to disclose this information.

"I don't feel like anybody should have said that," Neves said. "We don’t know who has my grandchild. And if that is somebody who would hurt my grandchild, or if you are that person and you feel like he could identify you, what would be your next move then? You know?"

A spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said at the beginning of the investigation that Haleigh's brother was interviewed by Child Protective Services.

Capt. Dick Shauland said any leads the brother provided cannot be discussed and are being checked out.

"We have detectives assigned to it. They have been, or are, following up on it," Shauland said. "Could be the piece of information that we need."

The Crimeline reward for Haleigh's safe return is now at $5,000. There is also a $25,500 reward for a tip leading to an arrest.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1251 on: February 24, 2009, 05:26:24 PM »

I understand why she didn't question him further...when my son told me what happened to him, I listened and told him I believed him, cried and let the experts that deal with traumatic events for children deal with it, LE told me that was the best route to go because they don't want to "contanimate the child's memory" wow, that's a mouthful.....anyway, even the psychiatrist told me that was the best decision, otherwise whoever they are accusing can say the child was coached. Just thought I'd share that from what happened in my case.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1252 on: February 24, 2009, 05:28:00 PM »

Good lord, the Florida courts are sure kept busy with Ron's, Crystal's, and Misty's families, old and young alike.... Here we have Ron's sister, Crystal:

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=41732

Luv the "oh crap, I'm so busted" look in her eyes!
Pardon me for being rude here, but this is two rather odd choices for hairstyles. I've never seen either of her hairdos on a white woman. And now I know why

Oh please tell us!   

uh... oh.. duh on me! 

from the above link:

Name:         CUMMINGS,CRYSTAL GAYNELL
 DOB:          09/10/80
 Booking #:    03031533
 Arrest Date:  05/30/03
 Race:         W
 Sex:          F
 Ethnicity:    N

anyone care to interpret this?   is it saying what i think it's saying?   

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1253 on: February 24, 2009, 05:31:17 PM »

I have to say, I find this recent bombshell from little Jr to be very suspect. First they say in an interview on t.v they have NOT told him what is going on,just that sister will be home soon and supposedly he has no idea she was abducted,then when certain information starts coming out, he suddenly seen a man in black take his sister and wants to "find" her?  I hope I am making sense to you all. We know by her poly answer she umm embellishes things,so I do find this suspect. If Jr. thinks sissy is just at a sleep over or something,has no idea she was abducted, why would he say *find* her and a man in black took her.. someone has been watching to much t.v and I do not mean Jr.
JMO

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: February 24, 2009, 05:32:36 PM »

Another thing is Crystal is basically stating all hearsay crap imo not to belittle abuse again, but it seems like a easy way to try to regain custody of the children.  And if my father saw bruises on me he would personally kill my husband no questions asked.  If you got the will power and balls to start this type of thing w/a man you say beat you than you would damn well keep on for the sake of your children.  And the 3 yrs later thing leaves a lot of questions in my mind about Crystal I mean at the end of the custody document they leave it open for this women to step up again as the custodial parent and she never does. It even states she has a car, house, and job.  You know we kept saying w/Casey 31 days, well 3 yrs here applies the same to me for Crystal atleast seeking custody or atleast a better parental relationship w/the father and family.

In this day and age there just is no excuse for not making all resources available to yourself.  People in America don't give breaks to others for not to working and supporting theirselves and I don't give breaks to momma's who leave there children with someone they claim to be an abuser.  There are too many public programs out there to help you get your stuff together and the poorer you are the more social services you have available to you.  Or if the programs don't fit you steal your kids and go underground in another place happens all the time.  It seems like half the missing children in the US are custodial disputes.

I'm still mad I have to pay 40 bucks to get my new kitty neutered, if I made less it would of been free.  And why can't I live in CA like Octo Mom and get 8 babies for free while unemployed, no I have to pay 40K plus for just one.  You just gotta cry out and there's probably a program out there for you.  I know I come accross like a hard a@@ but these are just my thoughts on this matter.

I have never once excluded Ron from this, I just don't give the mother a free pass either.

I too think this new "document" is cr@p, completely biased and where the h3ll did it come from? Fox? Whorealdo? IIRC she said she was a no show for court, she said because the papers were sent to the wrong address. Correct me if I am wrong but don't you have to be "served" court hearings? And even if not these are your CHILDREN whom you don't want HIM to have custody of wouldn't it be a PRIORITY to make sure you are in the know?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1255 on: February 24, 2009, 05:36:29 PM »

Good lord, the Florida courts are sure kept busy with Ron's, Crystal's, and Misty's families, old and young alike.... Here we have Ron's sister, Crystal:

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=41732

Luv the "oh crap, I'm so busted" look in her eyes!
Pardon me for being rude here, but this is two rather odd choices for hairstyles. I've never seen either of her hairdos on a white woman. And now I know why

Oh please tell us!   

uh... oh.. duh on me! 

from the above link:

Name:         CUMMINGS,CRYSTAL GAYNELL
 DOB:          09/10/80
 Booking #:    03031533
 Arrest Date:  05/30/03
 Race:         W
 Sex:          F
 Ethnicity:    N

anyone care to interpret this?   is it saying what i think it's saying?   

does the N mean...

Not applicable?
Not hispanic, asian, etc.?
Native?
Norwegian? 

Am feeling like a dumb monkey on this one!!   

Why wouldn't the race and ethnicity be the same? 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: February 24, 2009, 05:42:04 PM »

And one other thing:  of course no "monkeys" looked askance at your opinions 'bout other cases since it appears you are a new poster--unless you've posted in the past under another appelation of course 

I don't know what you mean about "...no 'monkeys' looked askance at your opinions 'bout other cases."

As for other "appelations," I don't have any. I'm new here and have felt very welcomed.
I'm glad you feel welcome. 
What caused you to post (if your care to share)?

I'm not as adept as you are re. "snipping" another posters words (mine in this instance), so I must bow to your experience w/technology relating to forums--esp. a new one.

Whatev. 

...adding to the constant hopes and prayers that Haleigh comes home safe and sound...

Foggy

Wow you and I have so much in common regarding the advent of our posting here. Glad to "meet" you.

Foggy Dew, you said :

"I'd lurked hereabouts for awhile, then I had to post re. the Caylee Anthony missing persons case." [/b]

What a coincidence. I'd lurked here for awhile, then I had to post re. the Haleigh Cummings missing persons case.

So, let's see.... I did the same thing you did regarding posting, yet I fall under your suspicion for doing exactly as you did. (Your word, BTW) Is that irony? Or hypocrisy? Let's just call it a coincidence then.

Foggy Dew, you said:

"I'm not as adept as you are re. "snipping" another posters words (mine in this instance), so I must bow to your experience w/technology relating to forums--esp. a new one."

I merely separated your paragraghs/points so I could respond to each point individually that it seemed you had addressed toward me. My intent was as a courtesy for clarity, not as a nefarious way to mince or alter your words since I pasted them exactly as you wrote them.

As for my experience with technology - thank you, but my hubby would find that hilarious since I'm hardly adept in that arena. . I think forums have similar general posting arrangements and this is not my first time posting ever in a forum. I said that I'm new here at this site..... b/c I'm new here. 

Posting is indeed tricky, but not rocket surgery . . and for me to manage it, it must not be too difficult b/c I'm not the brightest bulb in the knife drawer..... computer techy-wise. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1257 on: February 24, 2009, 05:45:22 PM »

I have to say, I find this recent bombshell from little Jr to be very suspect. First they say in an interview on t.v they have NOT told him what is going on,just that sister will be home soon and supposedly he has no idea she was abducted,then when certain information starts coming out, he suddenly seen a man in black take his sister and wants to "find" her?  I hope I am making sense to you all. We know by her poly answer she umm embellishes things,so I do find this suspect. If Jr. thinks sissy is just at a sleep over or something,has no idea she was abducted, why would he say *find* her and a man in black took her.. someone has been watching to much t.v and I do not mean Jr.
JMO

I missed it~What did she embellish on her poly..........if it was that it was sent to Washington, I linked the article I found on FBI polygraphs and it indeed states they the results are NOT official until cleared there, just curious what in case I missed it.

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: February 24, 2009, 05:47:06 PM »

quote; July 2005 Ron failed to keep control and allowed Haleigh to wander off. The Mother found her floating face down in the canal behind the house. Crystal rescued and revived Haleigh.

This court has been manipulated into letting Ron Cummings have temporary custody of the children, both of whom may be considered toddlers, even though Ronald Cummings has demonstrated his inability and disinterest in caring for the children.

Ron still lives in the house by the canal and has made no effort to fence or otherwise prevent two toddlers from venturing into the canal or being at risk of alligator attack.

understand, however, wasn't this info just printed over on another forum/blog? which would/could be taken as current rather than from 2005 as to where he now lives as it says ron STILL lives in the house...?

well, we know this is not true since his land lady said that he recently lived next to her in a smaller home and is now living in the larger mobile home since November....the near drowning event if it did happen would have been in 2005 when ron and crystal were still together allegedly...so is either more at fault if indeed Haleigh did wander away?
indeed, everyone in that mobile home park would be in danger of alligator attacks as well, have they fenced anything in, if the writer is speaking of this same area....
\

This is from the 2005 custody hearing, so I believe it's referring to where Ron was living at the time.
[/color]

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: February 24, 2009, 05:49:55 PM »

messed that up..^^^^^ wish we had edit button...
the post is current correct? so, it appears to me that the poster where this post came from was saying that Ron still lives in the same house......I think it could be taken either way....but the way that I see it, the poster is implying that ron still lives there....?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.