March 18, 2024, 10:10:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320522 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: February 24, 2009, 09:45:13 PM »

Thanks, and that abandoned house is interesting, I didn't realize it is about 20 minutes away, I was understanding it to be closer to the trailer, and I wonder if Ron was also brought there?

I don't know about the exact location. I was just adding a couple of quotes there in case some folks were where they couldn't open the link; But the reporter said that he heard  (was told) that is was about "twenty minutes away" (teehee minutes, not miles) (I'm southern so I "get" that) . . But it may be closer; I don't know.

Odd though that he's reporting only Crystal being taken there by LE. Maybe the others were taken also and it just wasn't included in this broadcast?

This abandoned house video was posted early this morning, so that was yesterday, not today when she was taken to the house. Odd, agreed, that they only mention Crystal being taken there.

I am willing to bet the abandoned house is a non-issue by now.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: February 24, 2009, 09:46:39 PM »

FRESCA...... everywhere.......

On the Whorealdo issue.. I find it very wrong for him to do that and am disgusted. WE all have seen what the Anthony's have been spewing/doing but has he went at them like that?

Yes, I agree, Searching. He should have never gone there and what he did there was just stirring up dust which kept us from seeing the real issue. ...a little girl lost!

BTW, been worried about you, Searching, how is that nose of yours?!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: February 24, 2009, 09:47:43 PM »

I would love for someone to explain that hairdo of Ron's sister.

Ron's sister harido reminds me of George Washington Era....
  that must take a lot of work to fix it up that way.

LOL .. you all are bad monkeys!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: February 24, 2009, 10:00:03 PM »

I posted earlier about “evidence pointing to exactly this scenario”. I want to clarify that I was/am truly amazed by this prediction, not doubting it. I am a family member of Haleigh’s and found this site by accident while searching for other information. I have never heard of Bob Caterino but I was shocked when I read this because there is certain info that he (or anyone else online) couldn’t possibly have known. She may not be found today, I don’t know…but certainly things came to light today that may very well lead to her safe return very, very soon. I pray Caterino is right about this but either way, it’s remarkable to me to read what he wrote.

Comment by J | 02/25/2009

This is a reply to the phychic from a supposed family member of Haleighs...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: February 24, 2009, 10:19:43 PM »

I posted earlier about “evidence pointing to exactly this scenario”. I want to clarify that I was/am truly amazed by this prediction, not doubting it. I am a family member of Haleigh’s and found this site by accident while searching for other information. I have never heard of Bob Caterino but I was shocked when I read this because there is certain info that he (or anyone else online) couldn’t possibly have known. She may not be found today, I don’t know…but certainly things came to light today that may very well lead to her safe return very, very soon. I pray Caterino is right about this but either way, it’s remarkable to me to read what he wrote.

Comment by J | 02/25/2009

This is a reply to the phychic from a supposed family member of Haleighs...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not sure if this is true...somehow I don't think anyone in the family has those kinds of grammar skills...no offense intended.

However, I would sure like to believe it is and Haleigh is found preferably alive and well.

And I think Ron's mother is correct when she said it was irresponsible of Crystal to put out in the media that Jr. could possible identify the kidnapper.  That might make them go deeper into hiding or risk the safety of Jr.  What an idiot that woman is.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: February 24, 2009, 10:23:59 PM »

Thanks, and that abandoned house is interesting, I didn't realize it is about 20 minutes away, I was understanding it to be closer to the trailer, and I wonder if Ron was also brought there?

I don't know about the exact location. I was just adding a couple of quotes there in case some folks were where they couldn't open the link; But the reporter said that he heard  (was told) that is was about "twenty minutes away" (teehee minutes, not miles) (I'm southern so I "get" that) . . But it may be closer; I don't know.

Odd though that he's reporting only Crystal being taken there by LE. Maybe the others were taken also and it just wasn't included in this broadcast?

This abandoned house video was posted early this morning, so that was yesterday, not today when she was taken to the house. Odd, agreed, that they only mention Crystal being taken there.

The abandoned house video was posted early this morning? I don't know how I missed it.

I even searched for it before I posted it b/c I didn't want to be a doof and duplicate something that was already posted.

I searched under "abandoned house." Should I have used another search term?

Where was it already posted? Sorry I missed it. I didn't intend to double post anything.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1306 on: February 24, 2009, 10:29:24 PM »

Crystal Sheffield announced in NG that she took a poly...when asked if she past long silence and then this nugget "As far as I know I passed but they said they had to send it to Washington"   O NO THAT IS A TOTAL FABRICATION!!!!

A) they know immediately  B) they dont send it to Washington!!!!

BUMP

I was just now able to listen to NG, Mark Klass just stated that they never come right out and tell you you passed......and according to what I found, Polygraph results are not official until they are approved by FBI Headquarters in Washington.

Maybe this clears up all the Polygraph results and questions about those who have taken them.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1307 on: February 24, 2009, 10:30:47 PM »

I would love for someone to explain that hairdo of Ron's sister.

Ron's sister harido reminds me of George Washington Era....
  that must take a lot of work to fix it up that way.

LOL .. you all are bad monkeys!

Very bad monkeys 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: February 24, 2009, 10:35:05 PM »

Crystal Sheffield announced in NG that she took a poly...when asked if she past long silence and then this nugget "As far as I know I passed but they said they had to send it to Washington"   O NO THAT IS A TOTAL FABRICATION!!!!

BUMP

I was just now able to listen to NG, Mark Klass just stated that they never come right out and tell you you passed......and according to what I found, Polygraph results are not official until they are approved by FBI Headquarters in Washington.

Maybe this clears up all the Polygraph results and questions about those who have taken them.

Thanks for posting that IM..... It's been a long time since Monkeys dealt with polys what being exposed to the Ants and all
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: February 24, 2009, 10:36:21 PM »

BUMP

Thanks for the poly info, Islandmonkey.

Mrs. Sykes, one of the great grandmothers, weighs in on Jr's man-in-black.

Cummings Family: Rumors Person Was Inside Home Are False

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Cummings-Family-Rumors-Person-Was-Inside-Home-Are/retraOmmEkGCL_R0FwZ4DA.cspx?rss=10

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: February 24, 2009, 10:41:59 PM »

The abandoned house video was posted early this morning? I don't know how I missed it.

I even searched for it before I posted it b/c I didn't want to be a doof and duplicate something that was already posted.

Where was it already posted? Sorry I missed it. I didn't intend to double post anything.

No, No, No.

I meant it was last night's newscast, apparently, posted at WTEV CBS 47 Jacksonville
Feb. 23, 2009. at 12:10 AM EST

Did not mean that you posted something here inappropriately at all! I appreciate your giving the link!

http://www.clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/845635/haleigh_s_family_speaks

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1311 on: February 24, 2009, 10:42:44 PM »

BUMP

Thanks for posting that IM..... It's been a long time since Monkeys dealt with polys what being exposed to the Ants and all

Aint that the truth, sorry just had to let my southern side sneak out

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: February 24, 2009, 10:44:43 PM »

No, No, No.

I meant it was last night's newscast, apparently, posted at WTEV CBS 47 Jacksonville

Did not mean that you posted something here inappropriately at all! I appreciate your giving the link!

I missed this stuff about the abandoned house all together 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1313 on: February 24, 2009, 10:47:01 PM »

BUMP

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Cummings-Family-Rumors-Person-Was-Inside-Home-Are/retraOmmEkGCL_R0FwZ4DA.cspx?rss=10

MOO~I think that he may have thought about this later, and I believe he awoke from a deep sleep when LE arrived at the home to investigate, I'd bet it's possible he saw all the uniformed officers and they could easily look like "a man in black".......I can see him voicing this and somehow linking it together with Haleigh's disappearance.

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: February 24, 2009, 10:47:43 PM »

No, No, No.

Oh, OK thanks. . 

I didn't see it brought up here, so I just added it; but if it's a bust.... no biggy. . 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: February 24, 2009, 10:52:20 PM »

BUMP

MOO~I think that he may have thought about this later, and I believe he awoke from a deep sleep when LE arrived at the home to investigate, I'd bet it's possible he saw all the uniformed officers and they could easily look like "a man in black".......I can see him voicing this and somehow linking it together with Haleigh's disappearance.

I agree. It seems like it could be a plausible leap for a young child coming out of sleep, in all the confusion; that was very frightening for him too I'm sure.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1316 on: February 24, 2009, 10:53:55 PM »

On the Whorealdo issue.. I find it very wrong for him to do that and am disgusted. WE all have seen what the Anthony's have been spewing/doing but has he went at them like that?

About my Fresca comment that is embedded, I was laughing at JerseyGirl's Washington hairdo remark. I do not think the exchange b/w Geraldo and Ron is funny at all.

Just for clarity.

That was totally an accident, I do not know how I did that.. must be the meds... seems it is taking forever for me to type too... I meant to just post about whorealdo,did not mean to respond to your post..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1317 on: February 24, 2009, 10:58:49 PM »

About my Fresca comment that is embedded, I was laughing at JerseyGirl's Washington hairdo remark. I do not think the exchange b/w Geraldo and Ron is funny at all.

Just for clarity.

That was totally an accident, I do not know how I did that.. must be the meds... seems it is taking forever for me to type too... I meant to just post about whorealdo,did not mean to respond to your post..

Hi Searching~how is your nose......you never did tell us the funny story

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: February 24, 2009, 11:00:28 PM »

BUMP

This time I am meaning to reply to your post   

This part of the article has me curious..

Sykes says she was at the Cummings household within 15 minutes of the abduction. She says she also took Ronald Jr. to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office where he was interviewed by detectives.

Im sorry?? what was that?? so you know what time exactly she was abducted Great G'Ma??
Maybe she needs to clue LE in on when exactly that was and since she knows what time,she should know by whom....

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: February 24, 2009, 11:05:23 PM »

Just for clarity.

Hi Searching~how is your nose......you never did tell us the funny story

had to didn't you IM.. Ok, I never said I was the brightest monkey in the cage   

I have a glass top dining table that has a shelf built in under the glass to put something as decoration.. I have a plant on the shelf under there and went to water it and went nose first into the glass. 2 shiners,busted nose,GREAT pain meds,it's all good, I actually straightened it from when it was broken before,it was slightly crooked.  now not as crooked.  It is still swollen and sore,face hurts but meds help, will be a while to heal I'm sure.  Thanks for asking though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.