March 19, 2024, 02:24:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320557 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1340 on: February 25, 2009, 12:31:18 AM »

I'm loooking for a link in order to broach this subject, but do y'all recall anything about morphine suckers? Or did I completely hear that wrong and I'm off my rocker and need a nap? (Maybe it was "poppers") (Or maybe there are poppers and suckers?) Sorry I'm not up on lingo. If there are "suckers" would they look like candy and be appealing to a child?

If you google drugs plus lollipops or suckers, something like that, there's a lot of information.  Morphine, ecstacy, several drugs are put in lollipops and even in tootsie rolls.  I don't know what they look like though.

Thanks~I just did that and you can get morphine suckers via prescription too

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1341 on: February 25, 2009, 12:32:40 AM »

I'm loooking for a link in order to broach this subject, but do y'all recall anything about morphine suckers? Or did I completely hear that wrong and I'm off my rocker and need a nap? (Maybe it was "poppers") (Or maybe there are poppers and suckers?) Sorry I'm not up on lingo. If there are "suckers" would they look like candy and be appealing to a child?

That was in the infamous Whorealdo stunt..........although we know from the Sarasota police report that RC had morphine in his posession when he was arrested, but do they really come in suckers? I could probably ask my brother, but it's too late tonight

do you recall how recent that was?

The Satsuma arrest was in late 2005

edit....the Sarasota arrest is what i meant

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1342 on: February 25, 2009, 12:35:40 AM »

That was in the infamous Whorealdo stunt..........although we know from the Sarasota police report that RC had morphine in his posession when he was arrested, but do they really come in suckers? I could probably ask my brother, but it's too late tonight

oh ok, thanks. i dont know, youd think if he was addicted to something as strong as that hed have had some medical issues by now, thats a heavy duty addiction.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: February 25, 2009, 12:37:12 AM »

I want someone to break in my place when I am sleeping and do the dishes.
I slept thru the first part of a fire alarm last week.
Hello & Goodbye, just did the back reading. Amazing collection of people in these families. Be back tomorrow. 
Read where they had the dogs there the first day and the trail stopped at the railroad tracks. Trying to figure that one out.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1344 on: February 25, 2009, 12:44:22 AM »

oh ok, thanks. i dont know, youd think if he was addicted to something as strong as that hed have had some medical issues by now, thats a heavy duty addiction.

never said he was addicted.....but, my brother has a longggggggggggg history of drug abuse, mainly pot but some others, and he will be 40 in october, he seems to be pretty healthy or at least nothing has ever shown otherwise.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1345 on: February 25, 2009, 12:45:35 AM »

I want someone to break in my place when I am sleeping and do the dishes.
I slept thru the first part of a fire alarm last week.
Hello & Goodbye, just did the back reading. Amazing collection of people in these families. Be back tomorrow. 
Read where they had the dogs there the first day and the trail stopped at the railroad tracks. Trying to figure that one out.

LMAO~me too, and get all the dust bunnies and laundry done while they are at in...

[
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: February 25, 2009, 12:47:48 AM »

never said he was addicted.....but, my brother has a longggggggggggg history of drug abuse, mainly pot but some others, and he will be 40 in october, he seems to be pretty healthy or at least nothing has ever shown otherwise.

ya i understand, but weed and morphine arent even in the same ball park. morphine and heroin addicts are far from ' healthy' by any stretch of the imagination. ditto for meth addicts.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1347 on: February 25, 2009, 12:55:47 AM »

ya i understand, but weed and morphine arent even in the same ball park. morphine and heroin addicts are far from ' healthy' by any stretch of the imagination. ditto for meth addicts.

well, he's done more than weed, cocaine for one, not sure about any of the others as I won't allow him around my kids, he's hot tempered and flys off the handle easily. I agree with the meth addicts, those before and after pic's should scare the h2ll out of anyone

Nite all, I've been up way too late and working way to much........CY tomorrow monkeys

[
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: February 25, 2009, 12:57:38 AM »

well, he's done more than weed, cocaine for one, not sure about any of the others as I won't allow him around my kids, he's hot tempered and flys off the handle easily. I agree with the meth addicts, those before and after pic's should scare the h2ll out of anyone

Nite all, I've been up way too late and working way to much........CY tomorrow monkeys

night island, sleep tight!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: February 25, 2009, 01:09:21 AM »

Good lord, the Florida courts are sure kept busy with Ron's, Crystal's, and Misty's families, old and young alike.... Here we have Ron's sister, Crystal:

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=41732

Luv the "oh crap, I'm so busted" look in her eyes!
Pardon me for being rude here, but this is two rather odd choices for hairstyles. I've never seen either of her hairdos on a white woman. And now I know why

Oh please tell us!   

uh... oh.. duh on me! 

from the above link:

Name:         CUMMINGS,CRYSTAL GAYNELL
 DOB:          09/10/80
 Booking #:    03031533
 Arrest Date:  05/30/03
 Race:         W
 Sex:          F
 Ethnicity:    N

anyone care to interpret this?   is it saying what i think it's saying?   

I wish someone would interpret this, because I have no idea.

Ethnicity:

gee, I didn't think they were allowed to ask that anymore. I would guess "ethnicity" would be like Italian, Irish, Greek. German, Cuban.

You know, as in ethnic food?

as trivia.. in the state in which I live they are not allowed to put you date of birth down on the checks for ID or maybe that is national?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: February 25, 2009, 01:38:05 AM »

I realize that some of this discussion is re. maternal cuz and its been very enlightening. 

Keep in mind that if RC running heavy equipment, he's prob been administered drug tests from time to time.  I don't know about over-riding the tests.  If he was a bad actor, that's one thing.  But folks can rise above their past. 

RE. NG:  I think its remarkable that after paternal Grandma said she was uncomfortable talking 'bout "Jr"'s id of the phantom perp because it might put him in danger, NG cites the little boy's id/fantasy again in another segment. 

Yup, she's a child advocate alright  What a reckless hypocrite...

I think its bad form to act so heartbroken re. the missing and murdered, then next thing you know, here comes a mindless (and heartless imho) transition to pics of her kids.     Geez, give 'em their own show, but don't remind bereaved folks of what they've lost.  It makes me want to scream that someone could be so naive that their empathy only extends to the story du joir, and to heck w/grieving loved ones.

Haleigh darlin', the candle's in the window to help you find your way home...

Foggy
[color]

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: February 25, 2009, 01:46:29 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: February 25, 2009, 01:52:42 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good night, Klaas!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: February 25, 2009, 02:50:43 AM »

Night Brandi and All

Brandi, I love your Avi.  OMG, tomoz night I need to somehow discover something incredible so I can retire Santa   

Hi FoggyDew,  I agree about Nancy and think the constand bringing up of her twins takes away from the show.  I know she has a good heart and is always an advocate for the victim.   I can't watch her anymore as she drives me nuits.  If she doesn't like what a TH says she poo poo's it and changes the subject.  I don't understand that.

Hi Klaasend,  Thaks for the Haleigh forum.  Krams

Manyana  xox
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: February 25, 2009, 05:26:44 AM »

At this point I feel like Misty really did sneak away and leave the 2 children home alone. I think Haleigh woke up, and went outside looking for Misty. I have a bad feeling that Haleigh somehow met her demise out in the dark, she may be in the water.

IMO, the man in black that Jr is saying he saw, was really a cop he saw when he was awakened.

I think Misty Propped the block at the back door, trying to stage something, so she wouldn't be in trouble for leaving the children alone.

I hope I am wrong, and that she IS still alive. The above is just my opinions at this time,and will probably change again.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: February 25, 2009, 07:22:28 AM »

Don't know if this has been posted already....
Ilyssa Trussel Talks To Haleigh’s Neighbor Who Heard Noises The Night She Vanished

http://rochesterpopulist.wordpress.com/2009/02/25/ilyssa-trussel-talks-to-haleighs-neighbor-who-heard-noises-the-night-she-vanished/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDUDIsp9xQM&eurl=http://rochesterpopulist.wordpress.com/2009/02/25/ilyssa-trussel-talks-to-haleighs-neighbor-who-heard-noises-the-night-she-van&feature=player_embedded

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1356 on: February 25, 2009, 07:32:00 AM »

were the noises before or after 911 came?

[
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1357 on: February 25, 2009, 07:39:06 AM »

Interesting. I am sure many people are thinking back and wondering if stuff they heard were normal noises or sounds that should have alerted them to trouble. I know that I got woke up by what I was sure was a gunshot night before last. never did figure out what it was but if something had happened that night I would be asking myself why I did not follow up.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1358 on: February 25, 2009, 07:57:49 AM »

Interesting. I am sure many people are thinking back and wondering if stuff they heard were normal noises or sounds that should have alerted them to trouble. I know that I got woke up by what I was sure was a gunshot night before last. never did figure out what it was but if something had happened that night I would be asking myself why I did not follow up.

I'm wondering if he meant he heard all the commotion when LE arrived, but I never realized how close the neighbor's house was which leads me back to my earlier question-if you woke up and realized a child was missing and the back door was wide opened why would you stay in the house after searching for HC, I'd grab Jr, run to the neighbors house and call 911 while begging them to help me search......I'd just be too afraid to stay there when you don't know where the perp is...........I've done it before when my daughter was 18 months old~my burglar alarm went off, I grabbed my gun, then my daughter, locked her room door and climbed out her window into the bushes and ran to a neighbors house and called 911 from there and waited for them to arrive and clear the house.......turns out the wind had blown an interior door from the garage open~I was embarrased but I'd still do things the exact same way if it happened today.

[
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: February 25, 2009, 08:16:34 AM »

I'm wondering if he meant he heard all the commotion when LE arrived, but I never realized how close the neighbor's house was which leads me back to my earlier question-if you woke up and realized a child was missing and the back door was wide opened why would you stay in the house after searching for HC, I'd grab Jr, run to the neighbors house and call 911 while begging them to help me search......I'd just be too afraid to stay there when you don't know where the perp is...........I've done it before when my daughter was 18 months old~my burglar alarm went off, I grabbed my gun, then my daughter, locked her room door and climbed out her window into the bushes and ran to a neighbors house and called 911 from there and waited for them to arrive and clear the house.......turns out the wind had blown an interior door from the garage open~I was embarrased but I'd still do things the exact same way if it happened today.

I didn't either....Good video to put things in prospective.....huh

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.