March 19, 2024, 01:22:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320548 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: February 25, 2009, 07:27:56 PM »

(For the record, I love animals.)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1481 on: February 25, 2009, 07:30:07 PM »

is there anyone involved and/or related on both sides, that doesnt have a record??

not so far........but I have searched 10 counties now, and no drug charges for CS that I could find, only filing a false police report, and unpaid traffic ticket..but I think her mom has a record and her dad does too......dog fighting from what I recall.

Speaking of minor dog infractions, Lindsey (sp?) Croslin, (Misty's sister-in-law.... married to Misty's brother, Timothy Croslin (or is it other brother, Thomas Croslin?) has a pitbull infraction. Not that that is earth shattering, just throwing it in the mix. It's from Islandmonkey's (may I call you IM?)  link for Putnam County under "Croslin%" (Be sure to put the % sign after the name - no spaces)

Wow, they really crack down on the dog infractions, don't they? By the dogs and to the dogs. (Michael Vick leaps to mind; Someone upthread mentioned....)

I guess OJ's glad he didn't hurt the dog.

Yes, most people use IM instead of the whole nic.......I've been afraid to even look any more at the Putnam county link, mind mind is mush already, and I'm afraid I might have a monkey disability that prevents me from working if it gets any worse

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1482 on: February 25, 2009, 07:34:59 PM »

well, i have to give ron credit for one thing, hes staying focused on haleigh, and just haleigh, not airing dirt family laundry, unlike crystal and relatives. wth would she disclose what jr said to the public, there was no need to, le wouldnt have disclosed that.

keep the focus where it belongs, geez.

I think his record brings scrutiny due to those he surrounds himself with, and I'd be pizzed if I was mom, I printed out he entire custody re-hearing and IMO the deck was stacked against her big time.......she was honest about her drug use, RC flat out lied (big surprise ).......it was a real eye opener for me and if my child disappeared while in his custody and a teen-substitute wife and everyone had conflicting stories, the LE isn't telling you anything, I'd have done the same thing frankly. It is possible that his ties could have brought danger into the lives of her children too....

see what i posted above you. hes not a wealthy member of some drug cartel, hes just some poor slob. i know you have your own points of personal reference, and i respect that, but i dont feel crystal is some poor snowwhite victim and that ron deserves all our focus.

she couldnt manage to take haleigh to her scheduled drs appts, she couldnt say why she missed school so much, she just put jr needlessly into the spotlight, she owes over 4k in back child support, and i could go on and on. hardly a model mom imo.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: February 25, 2009, 07:38:08 PM »

RC's mom

Details:

UCN: 541999MM001188XXAXMX
File Date: 1999-04-01 Judge: PETER T MILLER   
Defense Atty: 

Defendant
NEVES, TERESA S 
Alias

Date # Docket Description
1999-04-01 1 COMPLAINT: KATRINA SYKES HARASSING PHONE CALLS 

1999-05-11 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION 

Considering the rest of the family, this one isn't quite as bad.........until I consider she's a Sherrif's Dpt. Dispatcher

I think we've officially entered the twilight zone here

Is it just me, or wasn't Peter Miller the same judge on all or the Putnam County charges for RC????

Good Evening Monkey's

Just got my bus and put on hydralic lifters and spanking new big 30 in tires.. To throw some

more players under the bus.... Island did you do a search on Teresa Cummings her name

before she remarried also Cranny Clampet I mean Granny Stkes and do you know what was

her maiden name.. There are some Sykes as SO.......
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: February 25, 2009, 07:40:46 PM »

well, i have to give ron credit for one thing, hes staying focused on haleigh, and just haleigh, not airing dirt family laundry, unlike crystal and relatives. wth would she disclose what jr said to the public, there was no need to, le wouldnt have disclosed that.

I think his record brings scrutiny due to those he surrounds himself with, and I'd be pizzed if I was mom, I printed out he entire custody re-hearing and IMO the deck was stacked against her big time.......she was honest about her drug use, RC flat out lied (big surprise ).......it was a real eye opener for me and if my child disappeared while in his custody and a teen-substitute wife and everyone had conflicting stories, the LE isn't telling you anything, I'd have done the same thing frankly. It is possible that his ties could have brought danger into the lives of her children too....

see what i posted above you. hes not a wealthy member of some drug cartel, hes just some poor slob. i know you have your own points of personal reference, and i respect that, but i dont feel crystal is some poor snowwhite victim and that ron deserves all our focus.

she couldnt manage to take haleigh to her scheduled drs appts, she couldnt say why she missed school so much, she just put jr needlessly into the spotlight, she owes over 4k in back child support, and i could go on and on. hardly a model mom imo.

Not to mention, that maybe neither Ronald or Crystal had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

It could be that Misty left in the night to visit someone and left the door on, the light on, and Haleigh went looking for her after awakening. Then she wandered out and drowned or someone took her.

Just saying that it is possible neither parent did anything directly concerning Haleigh's disappearance.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1485 on: February 25, 2009, 07:40:59 PM »

We truly don't know for sure what the bounds of his drug issues really are.

I agree CS is not the model mom, but she admitted her faults in court (all of them)-RC was living with her during the missed appts and jr was a baby, shouldn't he have tried to help??? I can understand being back in child support in this economy, you can't get blood from a turnip and I'd pray once she finds a job her support start back up, obviously she's paid in the past or it would be way over 4m........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: February 25, 2009, 07:41:10 PM »

RC's mom

Details:

Defense Atty: 

Defendant
NEVES, TERESA S 
Alias

Considering the rest of the family, this one isn't quite as bad.........until I consider she's a Sherrif's Dpt. Dispatcher

Is it just me, or wasn't Peter Miller the same judge on all or the Putnam County charges for RC????

Good Evening Monkey's

Just got my bus and put on hydralic lifters and spanking new big 30 in tires.. To throw some

more players under the bus.... Island did you do a search on Teresa Cummings her name

before she remarried also Cranny Clampet I mean Granny Stkes and do you know what was

OOOPPPSSS I did look up STKES there are some SO....
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: February 25, 2009, 07:43:00 PM »

Not to mention, that maybe neither Ronald or Crystal had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

It could be that Misty left in the night to visit someone and left the door on, the light on, and Haleigh went looking for her after awakening. Then she wandered out and drowned or someone took her.

Just saying that it is possible neither parent did anything directly concerning Haleigh's disappearance.

ita. as of now, it could be anyone.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1488 on: February 25, 2009, 07:43:19 PM »

RC's mom

Details:

Defense Atty: 

Defendant
NEVES, TERESA S 
Alias

Good Evening Monkey's

No, not yet......i spent most of the day reading the custody re-hearing (while I was at work )

Glad u got some new tires for the bus...LMAO!

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: February 25, 2009, 07:44:43 PM »

I agree, peanut,  Chrystal leaves alot to be desired as far as Im concerned also, there is no shinning knights in this story, but Ronald is still right there waiting and refuses to go anywhere without Haleigh, and this might be guilt or it might be a greiving Father, but he is there and trying everything he can to help, I hear no acusations towards Chrystal from him, just pleads for Haleighs safe return!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: February 25, 2009, 07:45:53 PM »

RC's mom

Details:

Defense Atty: 

Defendant
NEVES, TERESA S 
Alias

Good Evening Monkey's

No, not yet......i spent most of the day reading the custody re-hearing (while I was at work )

Glad u got some new tires for the bus...LMAO!

OK Thanks- I read that doc already....
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: February 25, 2009, 07:46:13 PM »

I agree CS is not the model mom, but she admitted her faults in court (all of them)-RC was living with her during the missed appts and jr was a baby, shouldn't he have tried to help??? I can understand being back in child support in this economy, you can't get blood from a turnip and I'd pray once she finds a job her support start back up, obviously she's paid in the past or it would be way over 4m........

ya, so what responsible thing does she do? she has yet anotherchild.

in terms of the drugs...

ive said it before, and ill say it again, this whole 'drug' angle makes no sense to me. low level drug dealers dont kidnap kids for revenge, they bust up whoever it is that owes them, they arent going to want to house and care for a kidnapped child.

its time consuming and expensive, not to mention carries a huge sentence upon conviction. if they took it further to murder, theyd murder whoever ripped them off not their kid, police get mighty upset about kidnapped or murdered children, not so much about druggies killed for a dope deal gone bad.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: February 25, 2009, 07:48:45 PM »

I agree, peanut,  Chrystal leaves alot to be desired as far as Im concerned also, there is no shinning knights in this story, but Ronald is still right there waiting and refuses to go anywhere without Haleigh, and this might be guilt or it might be a greiving Father, but he is there and trying everything he can to help, I hear no acusations towards Chrystal from him, just pleads for Haleighs safe return!

exactly, hh. save the family mudslinging til after haleighs found. then try doing it thru legal channels, not in the court of fickle public opinion.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: February 25, 2009, 07:51:34 PM »

IIRC, Crystal was all of 19 years old at the time of the custody hearing. Haleigh is 5 years old now and Jr. is 4. That means that she was pregnant with Jr. when Haleigh was an infant.

I think it's become more clear to me the situation that Ron was in and it was very difficult. I'm just trying to imagine the position Crystal was in. If you take a certain kind of young woman who has had bad experiences, perhaps self-esteem issues, history of verbal or other abuse and if she were 18-19 years old and someone had possibly threatened to kill her, or take her children to Guatamala (or otherwise out of her reach) and perhaps threatened her that she would never see them again, and she knew that person had a propensity towards violence, threats and frightening behaviors what would she possibly do? Force the situation  and see if that person carried out the threats? Or just feel defeated and try to cherish whatever time she could eek out with her kids and hope and pray that no one gets angry? Also, I don't know if she had legal council or whether Ron did either. If one did and one didn't, that would be an advantage I would think.

Long live the run-on sentence. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: February 25, 2009, 07:53:51 PM »

IIRC, Crystal was all of 19 years old at the time of the custody hearing. Haleigh is 5 years old now and Jr. is 4. That means that she was pregnant with Jr. when Haleigh was an infant.

I think it's become more clear to me the situation that Ron was in and it was very difficult. I'm just trying to imagine the position Crystal was in. If you take a certain kind of young woman who has had bad experiences, perhaps self-esteem issues, history of verbal or other abuse and if she were 18-19 years old and someone had possibly threatened to kill her, or take her children to Guatamala (or otherwise out of her reach) and perhaps threatened her that she would never see them again, and she knew that person had a propensity towards violence, threats and frightening behaviors what would she possibly do? Force the situation  and see if that person carried out the threats? Or just feel defeated and try to cherish whatever time she could eek out with her kids and hope and pray that no one gets angry? Also, I don't know if she had legal council or whether Ron did either. If one did and one didn't, that would be an advantage I would think.

Didnt Ron @ one time pick up the kids for visitation and took them out of state??? 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: February 25, 2009, 07:59:02 PM »

i dont know, if i was that scared of someone i sure wouldnt trash them in the media.

there are lawyers that take on pro bobo work for abuse victims, and social services could help hook them up. why she didnt explore these options is subject to speculation, some might think she just couldnt be bothered.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1496 on: February 25, 2009, 07:59:19 PM »

Didnt Ron @ one time pick up the kids for visitation and took them out of state??? 

Yes, texas...but she agreed IIRC to let them travel, he just refused to return them because her heard she was doing drugs..this made it's way into court even though it was heresay but you've read the doc's, so you know wnat went down in there.

[
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: February 25, 2009, 08:00:49 PM »

i dont know, if i was that scared of someone i sure wouldnt trash them in the media.

there are lawyers that take on pro bono work for abuse victims, and social services could help hook them up. why she didnt explore these options is subject to speculation, some might think she just couldnt be bothered.

edit cause i cant type for beans.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1498 on: February 25, 2009, 08:07:11 PM »

ya, so what responsible thing does she do? she has yet anotherchild.

in terms of the drugs...

ive said it before, and ill say it again, this whole 'drug' angle makes no sense to me. low level drug dealers dont kidnap kids for revenge, they bust up whoever it is that owes them, they arent going to want to house and care for a kidnapped child.

its time consuming and expensive, not to mention carries a huge sentence upon conviction. if they took it further to murder, theyd murder whoever ripped them off not their kid, police get mighty upset about kidnapped or murdered children, not so much about druggies killed for a dope deal gone bad.

I'm not saying he killed her or that it was due to a drug debt, I'm simply saying that she was under his care and therefore his record (as others) are under more scrutiny than the parent 100 miles away......you should look at both, but I don't think these kids were in the best enviroment or care. Regarding drug deals gone bad, it has happened.do you remember the Movie Alpha Dog, that was a true story about the murder of Nicholas Markowitz whose brother owed the dealer 1200.00. Again, I think that theory is WAY out there, but it HAS happened. I don't feel like it's a SO either, so I am totally theorizing what I feel from what I've observed so far.....

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: February 25, 2009, 08:09:49 PM »

in terms of the drugs...

ive said it before, and ill say it again, this whole 'drug' angle makes no sense to me.

low level drug dealers dont kidnap kids for revenge, they bust up whoever it is that owes them, they arent going to want to house and care for a kidnapped child.

(bolding by me) I have to lean toward this right here as well.  Also, isn't there... what is it called.. it is someting absurd, but makes sense in a backwards way... "Honor among thieves." IOW, there's that commonly known, unwritten rule that if you're a child molester or child killer in prison, your days are numbered. My point being that even bad guys frown on crimes against children if there are other viable options that will suffice to get the job done.

Also, the "gain" doesn't seem to justify the risk. If revenge-seeking-druggies were the case, those folks don't tend to even think about leaving possible witnesses alive; so whoever was in the trailer would be gone as well, taken or killed IMO. Additionally, strangers (in this part of the scenario, drug people out for revenge) would kill their victim and not be particularly worried about hiding a body. It seems that they would need to reduce their margin of error and risk as much as possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.