March 18, 2024, 09:45:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320518 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: February 25, 2009, 08:55:34 PM »

I still  say her dissapearance has something to do with the cousin, there is some kind of connection between the two and I cant figure it out yet, but I just feel like he did something!

supposedly he was cleared though right?
well thats what LE said but, how do we know what he could have cookied up in the name of revenge, He didnt neccessarily have to be the one there, he could have sent someone else, I just know he and mistie is involved someway!

its weird, they keep saying everyone is still a suspect, and yet hes the only one to be reported as cleared. makes you wonder if its to give him a false sense of security.

Very weird. Talking out of both sides of their mouth. Everyone is a suspect ... this one is cleared. Make up your mind.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1521 on: February 25, 2009, 09:16:45 PM »

I still  say her dissapearance has something to do with the cousin, there is some kind of connection between the two and I cant figure it out yet, but I just feel like he did something!

supposedly he was cleared though right?
well thats what LE said but, how do we know what he could have cookied up in the name of revenge, He didnt neccessarily have to be the one there, he could have sent someone else, I just know he and mistie is involved someway!

its weird, they keep saying everyone is still a suspect, and yet hes the only one to be reported as cleared. makes you wonder if its to give him a false sense of security.

Very weird. Talking out of both sides of their mouth. Everyone is a suspect ... this one is cleared. Make up your mind.

ya brandi, i just dont get it.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1522 on: February 25, 2009, 09:21:25 PM »

That was a good thought that was brought up, I have heard nothing about car or truck tracks, and the only footprint I have heard about was a child's footprint. So if we are to think an intruder took Haleigh, how did this person get there and how did he leave, and I also have a hard time believing Haleigh didn't scream or struggle, something that would have made someone wake up. And has anyone heard more about neighbors hearing noises coming from the home? Nothing seems to make much sense with the little bit of info we have.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: February 25, 2009, 09:35:48 PM »

That was a good thought that was brought up, I have heard nothing about car or truck tracks, and the only footprint I have heard about was a child's footprint. So if we are to think an intruder took Haleigh, how did this person get there and how did he leave, and I also have a hard time believing Haleigh didn't scream or struggle, something that would have made someone wake up. And has anyone heard more about neighbors hearing noises coming from the home? Nothing seems to make much sense with the little bit of info we have.

im curious about the cars and trucks too. they could have parked away from the home, but where exactly? how many paths that are secluded are there in that area? the hour would give some added chance of not being seen, but how far could one take her in a hurry?

i hate to say this in answer to the last part of your post...duct tape over the mouth, a quick conk to the head or even chloroform, would take care of the noise aspect.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: February 25, 2009, 09:37:17 PM »

im curious about the cars and trucks too. they could have parked away from the home, but where exactly? how many paths that are secluded are there in that area? the hour would give some added chance of not being seen, but how far could one take her in a hurry?

i hate to say this in answer to the last part of your post...duct tape over the mouth, a quick conk to the head or even chloroform, would take care of the noise aspect.
Please dont say that!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: February 25, 2009, 09:46:44 PM »

im sorry, i know its horrible to even think of.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: February 25, 2009, 10:01:44 PM »

apparently Crystal the sister doesn't believe in strapping her children into their child safety seats by the looks of her arrest record....a form of child abuse in my eyes!!! that is just stupid and taking a risk with a child's life...
Also, If the Ron or any other father owed over $4,000 in back child support, he would be lucky that his a$$ was not in jail .....Yet Crystal will get around to paying when she gets a job?? Judge Judy would tell her to wash dishes if she had to...her children still have to eat.....Crystal has probably not paid a cent since Ron has had the kids....Good thing that Ron worked so her kids had a roof over their heads and food...He has his faults but she is not squeaky clean in all of this...she shouldn't have had another kid if she couldn't afford the ones that she has...birth control is free at the clinics for those who don't have health insurance...I am not trying to run this mom down, but it seems as if ron is getting his butt kicked  and I don't think that he is the only one at fault in all of this..

according to my notes, Crystal has been ordered to pay $323/month in child support, and is "around" $4100 behind. That means she is a bit over a year in arrears.

I agree, people should not have children if they are not financially capable of supporting them. But, hey, in this country, people actually have kids to get the government support via welfare!!

Just awful.

How old the is new Chloe baby of bio mom Crystal? I wonder if she worked during the pregnancy? Just curious. Not arguing. . 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: February 25, 2009, 10:05:31 PM »

But your right that very well could have happened, unless she is the type of person that could sleep through anything, and being picked up from the bed and brought to wherever without waking up. I have to say none of this is making any sense, to many pieces of the puzzle missing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: February 25, 2009, 10:06:12 PM »

I think Chloe is 9 or 10 months.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: February 25, 2009, 10:07:59 PM »

apparently Crystal the sister doesn't believe in strapping her children into their child safety seats by the looks of her arrest record....a form of child abuse in my eyes!!! that is just stupid and taking a risk with a child's life...
Also, If the Ron or any other father owed over $4,000 in back child support, he would be lucky that his a$$ was not in jail .....Yet Crystal will get around to paying when she gets a job?? Judge Judy would tell her to wash dishes if she had to...her children still have to eat.....Crystal has probably not paid a cent since Ron has had the kids....Good thing that Ron worked so her kids had a roof over their heads and food...He has his faults but she is not squeaky clean in all of this...she shouldn't have had another kid if she couldn't afford the ones that she has...birth control is free at the clinics for those who don't have health insurance...I am not trying to run this mom down, but it seems as if ron is getting his butt kicked  and I don't think that he is the only one at fault in all of this..

according to my notes, Crystal has been ordered to pay $323/month in child support, and is "around" $4100 behind. That means she is a bit over a year in arrears.

I agree, people should not have children if they are not financially capable of supporting them. But, hey, in this country, people actually have kids to get the government support via welfare!!

Just awful.

How old the is new Chloe baby of bio mom Crystal? I wonder if she worked during the pregnancy? Just curious. Not arguing. . 

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1375&Itemid=79

birth announcement. shes 10 months old.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: February 25, 2009, 10:09:26 PM »

But your right that very well could have happened, unless she is the type of person that could sleep through anything, and being picked up from the bed and brought to wherever without waking up. I have to say none of this is making any sense, to many pieces of the puzzle missing.

i know. its just so frustrating.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: February 25, 2009, 10:13:35 PM »

i know. its just so frustrating.
thats the reason I say there is something that is missing here! The cousin had already met Haleigh, she may not have cried if she woke up and he was carrying her, he could have said Im taking you to your Dad he wanted me to come get you, something like that, and she might have just went back to sleep!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: February 25, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »

does anyone know yardwise, just how close the nearest body of water is? maybe a boat could have been used?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: February 25, 2009, 10:16:17 PM »

does anyone know yardwise, just how close the nearest body of water is? maybe a boat could have been used?
I dont know the real distance, but I know its close enough to walk to because I heard that Ronald has walked down there and gone fishing before!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: February 25, 2009, 10:19:56 PM »

How long has Ron been on this particular shift? (Is it 3 PM to 3 AM?)

I've heard 5 weeks and other. Anyone know?
I think that's correct, I know it hasn't been that long though......

BBL~off to take a walk on ze beach
Without getting into chance and probability and us all getting a  collective cluster headache, if they've lived there since Nov, (beginning of Nov?) that's a 4 month window for an SO to locate the residence and find a suitable child (gender age etc) that fits his "type." Then further,  there's a five week window, some of which would have to go to establishing Ron's routine of when he is out of the home.

Then there's bumping or "picking" a locked door without leaving traces of forced entry or either "lucking into" Misty leaving the door unlocked - unless she left EVERY night (which I kind of doubt that it's every night)

Then turning on a light and no one waking. Getting Haleigh out without her screaming. (Jr would have reported Sissy screaming) Then getting away with no vehicle tire marks or evidence of a strange vehicle. Was he on foot? Any footprints other than the one Haleigh print? Did the neighbor hear any motorboat noises? Did they look on the land on the other side of lake, river, whatever body of water? Surely so.

Just trying to look at the viable window of opportunity and what hoops he would have to traverse to pull it off and how generally likely those are to have happened. Just a thought.

Good Enening monkey's fell asleep again...

The trail of haleigh stop by the railroad tracks... I was thinking maybe there was a vehicle

parked by the railroad tracks.. Maybe end of Tyler -comes to the mind
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: February 25, 2009, 10:20:39 PM »

I dont know the real distance, but I know its close enough to walk to because I heard that Ronald has walked down there and gone fishing before!

ya thats what i was wondering, it doesnt sound like a terribly long distance, and a boat could be another possibility as an escape.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: February 25, 2009, 10:22:18 PM »

Just awful.

I heard her mother say that she quit working when pregnant and was looking for work now.

(I could not afford to quit working when I was pregnant. Most people don't, I believe.)

Just sayin.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: February 25, 2009, 10:24:06 PM »

Please dont say that!

I know, Peanut,  you're just exploring possibilities and trying to put it together - which means tediously ruling out the liklihood of various things one by one. Can someone maneuver chloroform in that scenario without spilling any? It's a liquid for those purposes right?  Doesn't it stink to high Heaven if it were spilled ...a drop?

Was it dark except for the kitchen light? Or in a small space that could illuminate a lot of area, even into the bedroom maybe? Need to look at the trailer layout. I know we had some prototype blueprint-esque sort of things the other day, but did we ever get their actual trailer model layout? There was some question about there being a master bath in one model vs no master bath in a different model etc. And with duct tape I think you'd get some extreme squirming and kicking and ruckus which increases the knock-something-over factor.

Also, good point about the parking a bit away train of thought. We had a map or areial view of the area somewhere here. I want to look at that again.

Not arguing with you, in case it sounds that way -  just hashing out point by point and wondering what everyone's feedback is.... which is what drew me to this board in the first place. Altho this is not the ideal medium. Just thinking out loud. I wish we could talk or at least see each other on webcams at times b/c some words come across as hostile or argumentative when they're not meant that way.

(However that would require me to put on pants.)

KIDDING! 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: February 25, 2009, 10:25:08 PM »

ya thats what i was wondering, it doesnt sound like a terribly long distance, and a boat could be another possibility as an escape.
yea but I kinda dont agree with this theory, this river is a really slow moving river which means you need a motor, and of course headlights, as its very dark, and it goes past alot of homes and I think someone would notice this!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1539 on: February 25, 2009, 10:33:16 PM »

RC's pastor is on, he stated RC is not an official informant........curious as to why he chose to throw in the word "official"...weird

Ah yes, the pastor... He certainly did Ron no favors with some of what he said tonight.  I agree with you about the comment "not an 'official' informant", made me immediately think, okay was he an unofficial informant then? 

And then the pastor talks about how Ron has been trying to do the right thing, turn his life around, etc.  Then he says he talked with Ron who told him (something to the effect of) he worked his 8 hour shift and went home.  Specifically said EIGHT hours.  Ermmm.. Ron supposedly works a 12 hour shift.  Was the pastor saying that Ron told him he had worked 8 hours that day?   

We've heard that Ron supposedly works from 3 pm to 3 am.  And yet...

We've heard Ron say that he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, taking her home before going to work.  That would have put him at work around 4 pm or so.  If he had worked 8 hours, as the pastor said, that would have put him back home around midnight. 

In one of Misty's earliest everchanging stories, I heard her say that she checked on the kids before going to sleep at 10 pm, covering Haleigh up with the blanket she had washed and dried.  And then, "when WE woke up it was around 3 am".  She didn't ever repeat the WE again.  But I wondered then... Who is the WE she had referred to? 

Could it have been Ron?  Could he have been at home from midnight on??   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.